Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439745 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
mumydidi:
@fibroidclinic1 24th of october 2015 hmmmmmm nawa oh nothing man pikin no go see finish on this 3rd day of februrary 2016.

LMAO, the eyes of the eagle found that. Lord help us oo October 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Congrats to all the new mamas.

@Redeemed, Safe06 and co, see them, like say na me sabi do am pass. We go soon know better when bfp go show and after fews weeks scan go say na triplet, then we go know whether na me do am pass or na una don am pass.

Why e be say na only the kpekus style una carry come here? Oya now, month end will tell the result by the special grace of Jehovah Jireh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Everyone pls beware of starkids, I think he missed his way.

If you see the way he reply almost all pots on nl and spread his number around on all threads ehhh. Hmmm, he sais he has 12 years experience with julius berger, a masters holder looking for a school job that will pay him 150k, a psychologist, and many more he claim to be and master in.

Pls starkid, go to kiddies section but if you find non, kindly geraout of nl.

I saw you viewing this thread, and that's why I posting this for your view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
@ mumihija and olubankemi, in safe06 voice, I have not been disvirgined kiss cry shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
fibroidclinic1:
LOOKING for a child has been a most harrowing challenge for a great number of men and women. The Bible has the agonising story of a woman regarded as mental because of her continuous wailing as she sought a child.
God, at last, took pity on Hannah and gave her a child after the intervention of Prophet Eli. That was how she became the mother of Samuel, an epic giant in the history of the Jews.
Henry the VIII of England, in his search for a male heir, had beheaded six Queens yet he died without a son and was succeeded by Queen Elizabeth the 1st. Henry VIII succeeded in changing the history of Europe with his quest for a male heir when six of his marriages simultaneously failed to produce his most desired son as an heir.

In the end, Henry VIII took England out of the Roman Catholic Church and established the Anglican Church in what became known as the English Reformation.
Here in Nigeria, God has made it possible for FIBROIDCLINIC1 IN CONJUNCTION WITH FOHOW INTERNATIONAL, to produce highly efficacious products that take care of INFERTILITY of both man and woman, With 100% God helps. we are using this medium to invite all TTC out there to come for health talks on infertility, on the 24th of October, 2015. time 11 a.m. At 1a,/1b, tinuade street, off allen avenue by first bank bus stop. For more info contact: prince@fibroidclinic1.com, call 09093333700, watsapp 08038616151 prince.

Copy and paste na Bastarddddd

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
beegurl:
Foe123,Thats FAULT DIGGING as I will like to call it. I told my husband then boyfriend I had irregular menstruation and the whole pcos story, he never understood. He went ahead to ask his doctor friends about a lady having irregular menses, come and see theories, I was so furious chai. He was told I must have aborted that it is abortion that causes it. That's what they all told him(foolish Doctors) meanwhile I was already diagnosed with PCOS. come and see serious quarrel. I have never been pregnant not to talk of adding abortion to it. Tell him ur side of the story then explain what pcos is. Most importantly google pcos, and send him links to read up. BY THE WAY MADAM, U STILL DEY HONEYMOON PERIOD,

Abeg no day talk about honey moon, my mate don carry bele u day talk honey moon. I no one hear am again I beg. This kin honey moon no sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
foe123:

Abeg no day talk about honey moon, my mate don carry bele u day talk honey moon. I no one hear am again I beg. This kin honey moon no sweet.

My dear na true beegurl tell u, ur marriage is still in the honey moon stage and urself is still young, 4rm my view u are adding stress and unnecessary anxiety to the whole situation. Swthrt relax, one step at a time and all will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
@safe06 wetin I do u? Lol abeg 4give me
D money to b sincere na Redeeme chwap it! D 20million wen I carry na for sharwana nd holandia to ease d 2ww tension

@foe123 will u calm down? Like seriously u just got married even wif pcos u can get preggy with unprotected sex, besides u shud taake ur mind of stress it hsnt gotten any1 anywere read bfp stories nd u will see d month dey less stressed dey got dere bfp so calm down hian! lipsrsealed

@mowojuoluwa na so haba? Announce nd Mia? It is well with u my sister

@ayaayo Bia ehya! Leave kpekus come NL biko make u breath small fresh air tongue

@jennygirl u are a 2016 mama dats alll

@all what is happening sef? Before u use to announce af nd. Get circle buddies, we used to share our 2WW experiences, we used to find 2ww buddies, people treating updates d thread now every body go quite it is well ooo
I say make I hail una Oooo

Ttc wommen nd kpekus na so Udomama say any cramp she go kpekus ooo
As for d kpekusing, na only for back car seat d quickie dey sweet pass No one past the age of 22 should be a car sex virgin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016

babes,beegurl vex you before?why the cold response?you had bera take a chill pill and stop getting tensed up,you wan know where my own mate dey?no just allow me talk ooo,if not what happened in 1765 will repeat itself...

Anywaiz everything is under control,no alarm for cause
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
@safe06 helep me tell am o, if na by rush we for don b mother Africa na grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy choi

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
@legendsmother, diaris God...... Pls don't MIA again, love you so much!!!!!!!!
@foe123, pls small small, don't injure yourself o. Let me tell you somehmm, a lot of mamas have faced so much during this ttc and have overcome. You are not the first and you won't be the last, so why do you want to create one for yourself when there is none. If everyone comes out to tell you what they have faced, you will go into hiding.
Please, hold on to God at this time and pray like never before, commiting your husband heart into God's hand and watch him intervene. How old are you in the marriage self? I'm not saying you shouldn't go to the hospital or not take the necessary steps but you are taking it too far on yourself. Relax dear, there is a God in heaven that rules in the affairs of men.
Do you know the meaning of fear?
F- False
E-Evidence
A-Appearing
R-Real.
That is what the devil uses. My dear sister, please try to be calm. Everyone understands how you feel because we are there but we shall all be leaving sooner than expected to share our testimony of bfp in Jesus name
I'm sorry for my long epistle and if I sound so harsh, pls don't be offended.
E-hugsss and kisses.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
good evening everyone dis group is my favorite anyday anytime we have such nice mamas here the way we treat questions is whao may God answer each and every one of us soonest amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
foe123:

Abeggi werrin be this? See ehn, I took u as an e-sister and u get to diss me like this? I responded to u the way we relate here, I replied to most of ur questions from my perspective and u respond like this. Main reason u reply to posts is, u are new here and we put each other thru. Na wa oo. I have been a member of this group even before I got married, my marriage is 2months plus and for ur information I have pcos as well. If u are here whinning what do u want mamas that has been ttc for over 2yrs to do. We console each other, we put ourselves thru issues, we share advice,joke and most importantly pray together. I'm not sure of the no of months or Prolly a year before one is declared officially ttc, Co's I know mamas call this phase the honeymoon period. Ur mates don carry belle, so also my mates, but remember many of ur mates are bedridden and many are dead as well. May God guide us all

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beegurl no vex I think she was joking or probably crying when she responded

I just chill dey learn Mr K must dis vir-gin today, I don pack all my pillow put under chair for sitting room. LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by starkids: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
olubankemi:
Everyone pls beware of starkids, I think he missed his way.

If you see the way he reply almost all pots on nl and spread his number around on all threads ehhh. Hmmm, he sais he has 12 years experience with julius berger, a masters holder looking for a school job that will pay him 150k, a psychologist, and many more he claim to be and master in.

Pls starkid, go to kiddies section but if you find non, kindly geraout of nl.

I saw you viewing this thread, and that's why I posting this for your view.
this is a blog i can help anybody to post anything just as olubanikemi is scared of loosing her husby so from her old post,she wants to belong.learn french sharp sharp and buys a mtn husband cheating tracking device. lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=starkids post=42590887]this is a blog i can help anybody to post anything just as olubanikemi is scared of loosing her husby so from her old post,she wants to belong.learn french sharp sharp and buys a mtn husband cheating tracking device. lol[/quote
]
Guy act your age. This is a serious thread; get busy with yourself and face front.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beegurl no vex. I don't think she meant any harm. You know we all handle things uniquely and have different thresholds.

Foe123 please be calm. The race is not to the swiftest and remember not to ever compare yourself to anyone. You are unique just as God intended. I'm also newly married and still consider this to be honeymoon stage p after all its only 3 months na. So chill...#itiswell
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Foel, you don't need to worry yourself, calm your shaky shaky self down, hian.... be calm and be prayerful, that's how it's done here we advice and learn , is not even upto 6 months, no kill yourself oooo, better live to carry your child, look at your hands, that baby is smiling at you, so cheer up now, God will do it sooner than later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
@starkids,I don't do e-insults,but permit me to say you are silly,not just silly but VERY SILLY...
You should be ashamed of yourself,you had to use her past issue to come taunt her?you are really silly...
Is there any lie in what olubankemi said?why not counter what she said by proving you are not a scam rather than use a previous issue of hers as a defence shield...

You came here to sell serrapeptase,its allowed,you gave a wrong dosage which made us question your sincerity and knowledge about what you are selling,you then claimed to be a pharmacist,whereas you already claimed to be a biologist,engineer,psychologist,teacher, in your previous posts...aint you ashamed of yourself?

Better respect yourself and get something reasonable to do,stop displaying your stupidity here...mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Starfool, roast yourself ooo, you don craze before, do you think this place is for jokes, this is just a temporary place, for those that are here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Redeemed post=42588975]@legendsmother, diaris God...... Pls don't MIA again, love you so much!!!!!!!!
@foe123, pls small small, don't injure yourself o. Let me tell you somehmm, a lot of mamas have faced so much during this ttc and have overcome. You are not the first and you won't be the last, so why do you want to create one for yourself when there is none. If everyone comes out to tell you what they have faced, you will go into hiding.
Please, hold on to God at this time and pray like never before, commiting your husband heart into God's hand and watch him intervene. There was a time I planned running away from my home but God stepped in. Abeg, park well. How old are you in the marriage self? I'm not saying you shouldn't go to the hospital or not take the necessary steps but you are taking it too far on yourself. Relax dear, there is a God in heaven that rules in the affairs of men.
Do you know the meaning of fear?
F- False
E-Evidence
A-Appearing
R-Real.
That is what the devil uses. My dear sister, please try to be calm. Everyone understands how you feel because we are there but we shall all be leaving sooner than expected to share our testimony of bfp in Jesus name
I'm sorry for my long epistle and if I sound so harsh, pls don't be offended.
E-hugsss and kisses.[/quote

U ppl should not be angry my husband is putting pressure on me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anastasia49: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
greetings to all d wonderful mama's, I have never commented but I view this thread all d time. I pray this month brings us all we desire from the Lord.
@foe123 I totally understand how you feel cos am also 23 and I got married 8months ago and nothing yet, it's really hard cos when you look around most youngies like us have their babies before their first anniversary. I wished for that but now I know it won't happen dat way for me but I believe my time will come nd moreso sooner Dan I expect. so please dear just kip praying nd try to calm down also get some support from ur hubby as that has helped me alot ur'e both a team so together you will pull through. Well bottom line is "Girl you're not alone" but it'll definitely end in praise.
God bless you all. please make una add my name for the prayer oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Starkid abi is devilkid you better mind yourself before we do night vigil ontop your matter.

Hopeless I.DIOT

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
@Beegurl please don't be angry, I was seriously under pressure that time. We where fighting verbal. He said at my age it shouldn't take long and all that. Am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
foe123 your DH need to swallow chillpill did he marry for a baby making machine or he married you because he love you?

Beg him not put pressure on you if not? make I stop for here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmm foe123 try and calm him down o. This thing no be by age o. My colleague married late at 35 and took in that same month. It's well with you, we know the issue so it can be addressed by God's grace.

Just do the needful and believe God. You will conceive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=foe123 post=42592538][/quote]

I was quite upset when I saw your post to beegurl cos me too had already told you you were still on your honeymoon phase.

Unfortunately I cannot relate to how you feel right now with your dh putting pressure on you. Infact my own was the other way round. Dh and I planned to live the whole one year of our marriage by ourselves.. No family member, no kids. At the 1year mark, i started gingering and fretting and I ended up buying and taking all the drugs in the world. The one month I decided not to ttc was the month I got pregnant. That is why I implored you to take the necessary drugs for the what you were diagnosed of and RELAX!!!!!

On your dh digging into your past, if you have nothing to hide and by hide i mean a catastrophic abortion that spoilt something....(i know someone that did quite a lot of abortions but is a happy mother today although she married same guy.) ,you should relax. In fact id advice that now he is just looking for who to blame you should not divulge that information if you have done one. If he asks, deny deny deny! Thats my own opinion sha.

Then both of you should go to the hospital and carry out tests, he needs to test his swimmers too. When he hears from the doctor that pcos/high prolactin is not as a result of assumed promiscuity, he would calm down.

Also note that most 23 year olds are still looking for boyfriends /finishing school/looking for work ....some are dead! Do not be an ingrate, God has blessed you. Always thank him for his grace in your life.
NB. Most of us here are above 30 so not being pregnant at 23 is not the end of the world.

You don make me type epistle. Oya submit your yansh for spanking angry

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
1.Tsquaure, 2. Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5.chigirl45, 6.Pweetymii,7. Fumbaby, 8.Lynsunny,9. iomoge2, 10. 4realwoman, 11. Melsmum, 12. CravingChic, 13.MummyEsther, 14. Tenderchic15. Pweetiebabe, 16.Amfertile, 17.Mumjk, 18.Happymummy, 19. Mandydaisy, 20. Rainyday, 21. Zenoj, 22. RipVanWink, 23. Mrsfrank, 24.JummaiTWINS, 25. uche13, 26.Fruitfulwoman, 27.Ejaisky, 28.Ladiva, 29. Sammiejo, 30.fruitfulvine360, 31.Dammol, 32. Ademide02, 33.Drdreluv, 34.lily19, 35.Miraclebaby, 36.Anikeayun, 37. Cionon, 38. Alwaystrue, 39.FOTMAG, 40. Omankem, 41.Peacefulwealth, 42.FavourMSJ, 43. Beegurl, 44.Hotmomma, 45.Lilyspringamour, 46. Precy22, 47.Waistbead, 48. Mumigrace, 49. Legendsmother, 50. Janix2, 51. stina4u, 52. fruitfulvine360, 53. chigirl45, 54. Oleayo, 55. Redeemed, 56. Rute, 57.Gsawlah, 58. Happymummy, 59. NoLuvLost, 60. Mumydidi, 61. Omowunminow, 62. Sammiejo, 63. Chyvia, 64. Nennynj, 65.Babyadorable, 66. Peddylov, 67. Chili89, 68. Ayashow, 69. Ayaakanoh, 70. Perculiar, 71. Talltosyne, 72. Wonyi, 73. enatasha, 74. 99billiondollar, 75. Cathibok, 76. Adorablewifey, 77. Doromay, 78. Jennygurl, 79. Immibabe, 80. Itissettled3, 81. Mamakendra, 82.Mumigrace, 83. Mummyelena 84. Fatme, 85. Iyabejilantinla, 86. Joyfulmama, 87. Jumayintwins, 88. Ayaayo, 89. Ayauche, 90. Safe06, 91. Prettmum, 92. Blomi, 93. Stephyberry, 94. Divinemandate, 95. Kwentjules, 96.Babyfacenum1, 97. Glo27, 98. Contumely, 99. Blessediva, 100. Joyfulmoda, 101. Iretinyeee, 102. Lovina, 103. Rejoice03, 104. Melsmum, 105. Tammy, 106. Mamakendra, 107. IyeEjima, 108. Fertilewomb 109. Jessicafruity, 110. Mumsoon111. Ouwashinadara01, 112. Melsmum, 113.Loistee, 114. Dazzle86, 115. Exegesis, 116. Mum2bsoon, 117. Triangullar, 118. Mrsedeh, 119. Tammyloreoluwa, 120. Janedyke6, 121. Finechick12, 122. Royal30, 123. mithsydny. 124. Maymay1, 125. Rozeeb, 126. Lauracares, 127. Boyeen, 128. Laurasmum, 129, Spiritualgal, 130. Peddyloveh, 131. Venuss, 132. Hope43, 133. Curvilicious, 134. Zeezzy, 135. Ononmplanet, 136. Godmercy2015, 137. Kudibaby, 138. Xtiana250, 139. Ommyk, 140. Eridemilade, 141. Ibari, 142. Uwasam, 143. Praisefulmum, 144. Santagelo25, 145. Caringpro, 146. Fonnyswt, 147. Odunma, 148. Stellx, 149. Anewdawn, 150. Hypraise, 151. Marjuly, 152. es33, 153. Iyabejilantilan, 154. LadyGuinivere, 155. Mamacajah, 156. Cuddlemoi, 157. Jadelle, 158. Kussy4, 159. Okhionkpai, 160. Ruttybabie, 161. Mydeporch, 162. Futureday, 163. Aghadiaye, 164. Diva90, 165. Hevenly, 166. Deyoola, 167. Greenpea, 168. Liliamaka2003, 169. Venizia, 170. Lollyekiat, 171. Chom4shizzle, 172. Olamitie, 173. Mubzay, 174. Ejimikeokwu, 175. Mztenny, 176. Rukkington, 177. Neeky1, 178. Ijay024, 179. Momofthey16, 180. Rossy4doll, 181. Fvine, 182. Mum2SnD, 183. Ahmanim, 184. Lookingud.185. Mommatriplets, 186. Davidolawale, 187. Somvade, 188. Oluwadamelola, 189. Nikz, 190. Decency8, 191. Oyescodee, 192. Kikilistic, 193. Neeky1, 194. Shiloh, 195. Mercifull, 196.Hopefulmum,197.Foe123..
King of glory, I am that i am, the Ocean divider, the one who sit above and make the earth your foot stool. He who make rich and add no sorry, we bring these names before you. O'Lord humbly we come before you as filthy as we are to obtain mercy in every way we've sinned against you knowingly and unknowingly, in our words, our thoughts and our actions O' Lord forget our sins and give ears to our cries and plea in Jesus name. Lord in your mercy hear our prayers, make us beautiful faces with beautiful wombs in Jesus name. Lord we decree that the world we hear the cries of our babies and testify of your goodness in every home represented here in Jesus name. Lord in you mercy here our prayers. We decree that every medical report be proven wrong in Jesus name. We decree that children that will come out of these wombs will be the world greatest and a force to reckon with in Jesus name. We ask that before the end of 2016 the names mentioned above and every woman who desires the fruit of the womb will have their babies in their arms and you will silent every voice speaking against our wombs and homes, all these we ask through your precious son Jesus Christ. AMEN

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
sugah:

I was quite upset when I saw your post to beegurl cos me too had already told you you were still on your honeymoon phase.

Unfortunately I cannot relate to how you feel right now with your dh putting pressure on you. Infact my own was the other way round. Dh and I planned to live the whole one year of our marriage by ourselves.. No family member, no kids. At the 1year mark, i started gingering and fretting and I ended up buying and taking all the drugs in the world. The one month I decided not to ttc was the month I got pregnant. That is why I implored you to take the necessary drugs for the what you were diagnosed of and RELAX!!!!!

On your dh digging into your past, if you have nothing to hide and by hide i mean a catastrophic abortion that spoilt something....(i know someone that did quite a lot of abortions but is a happy mother today although she married same guy.) ,you should relax. In fact id advice that now he is just looking for who to blame you should not divulge that information if you have done one. If he asks, deny deny deny! Thats my own opinion sha.

Then both of you should go to the hospital and carry out tests, he needs to test his swimmers too. When he hears from the doctor that pcos/high prolactin is not as a result of assumed promiscuity, he would calm down.

Also note that most 23 year olds are still looking for boyfriends /finishing school/looking for work ....some are dead! Do not be an ingrate, God has blessed you. Always thank him for his grace in your life.
NB. Most of us here are above 30 so not being pregnant at 23 is not the end of the world.

You don make me type epistle. Oya submit your yansh for spanking angry

I done submit am, thank u very much. We have done all test pcos is not in my blood work. His swimmers are fine. but my enemy has high p level its the scan i did on my own that detected the pcos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
foe123:

I done submit am, thank u very much. We have done all test pcos is not in my blood work. His swimmers are fine. but my enemy has high p level its the scan i did on my own that detected the pcos

Then buy dosinex for prolactin.
Inositol (or fertilaid) and metformin for pcos.
All shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.