Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439722 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
sugah:

Then buy dosinex for prolactin.
Inositol (or fertilaid) and metformin for pcos.
All shall be well.

I was using bromergon and pregcare and conception. But since the Pcos showed up, Dh stopped me from taking the drug am going to my Dr tomorrow. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ahaha, you are a kid starkid. @ Safe06, no just mind am, it's not even a past issue, that post if he has sense was on april fool day, and most people who comment said they already saw it, my friend who works in MTN sent it for the fun of April fool. It's not even an app, neither was it ever an MTN product or service, it was designed to make people laugh and quiz for the day.

To the glory of God I have a God fearing home. Stop all the scamming and be valuable to yourself.

Now I know he is a kid, he couldn't even comprehend comments in simple english and he claims to have msc.

Scammer, you are bursted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
starkids:
this is a blog i can help anybody to post anything just as olubanikemi is scared of loosing her husby so from her old post,she wants to belong.learn french sharp sharp and buys a mtn husband cheating tracking device. lol

Please go back to the celebrity section where you belong. You are not needed here.
always posting fraudulent links on that section.

Mtchew.

baby dust to all the ttc mamas in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
@redeemed, congratulation on your conception. God will see u through the rest of the month gracefully. U will deliver at ease in Jesus name. I believe months before today u didn't believe this beautiful miracle was on your way, God that brought u this far will see u through. Amen. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
ooooh..I get it now olubankemi,,,he's really a kid afterall...starkid,shey you af seen yasef?see as you com disgrace yasef for here..everybody here knows you as a scammer already...smh

You are lucky I am a gentle somebody,if not na "oju ole re ole!!!oju ole re ole!!!" I for dey sing ontop ya head wey be like tortoise wey wear cap
angry

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
@foe123, I receive that prophecy in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. It shall come to pass and not be aborted in Jesus name.
Everybody help me shout Amen!!!!!!
It is well with you dearie, the joy of the lord is your strength.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Redeemed:
@foe123, I receive that prophecy in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. It shall come to pass and not be aborted in Jesus name.
AMEN O. I don climb my rooftop follow you shout amen. So will it be in Jesus name. Amen.

foe123, it is well with you. Abeg engage dh seriously for bed o. E be lyk say e still get strength naim make e dey complain at just three months. Go buy kamasutra. By the time you back flip ontop am for bed, e no go get strength take complain again. If e wan run, hold e boxers tell am say naim say you must get belle by force by fire. grin Above all, pray.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Redeemed:

Amennnnn, congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Redeemed:

Amen, Amen and Amen. So shall it be 4 u and for us all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
starkids:
did u say God fearing home God is not mocked.what are you doing on this thread? where is the fruit in the home??

LMAO. Am happy to announce to you that she's Iya ibeji

your wife will never give that to you In the mighty name of JESUS. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
@redeemed,I follow you claim am by faith ooo...

@fruitfulwoman,OMG,you had me laughing with your post ,,foe you have heard oooo,grab your dh tonight,put a drum of water close by(no dehydration excuse),put an empty bucket close by too(no need for long journey to the restroom)....and knack the apako till day break...

@fumbaby,you are a darlingnus.,preach it to the scallywag that olubankemi af bellefull....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aunty safe06 ema da were yen loun if not for Ayauche I for show am shege this night he would have know that you can't win a woman when it comes to insults.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls help me ohh hve been cramping since monday dont know the cause bt going to hosp tomorow. i did scan on mon ad my follicle ruptured bt since mon cramp cramp dont know if anybody have experienced it. thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
fruitfulwoman:

AMEN O. I don climb my rooftop follow you shout amen. So will it be in Jesus name. Amen.

foe123, it is well with you. Abeg engage dh seriously for bed o. E be lyk say e still get strength naim make e dey complain at just three months. Go buy kamasutra. By the time you back flip ontop am for bed, e no go get strength take complain again. If e wan run, hold e boxers tell am say naim say you must get belle by force by fire. grin Above all, pray.

I beg no use laf kill me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls help me ohh hve been cramping since monday dont know the cause bt going to hosp tomorow. i did scan on mon ad my follicle ruptured bt since mon cramp cramp dont know if anybody have experienced it. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
foe123:
@Beegurl please don't be angry, I was seriously under pressure that time. We where fighting verbal. He said at my age it shouldn't take long and all that. Am sorry.

It's alright luv. Just be calm, And thank u everyone, God will visit us all.
Mamas Abeg hope y'all are kpekusing, drop ur phones jare and hold dh tight, if Na chair style abi Na do**y do am well heheeheehee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sarahjoe1000(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
;DMamas in the house i greet o, have been a silence follower of this thread... Duh not married i really love the love, positive vibes and lots of laughs i get anytime i visit.... Em.. Er*clears throat* hope am welcomed.... *ps. I no mind being the last born... If na to wash plate,arrange chair just name am i go loyal do grin cos me wan learn too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2016
safe06:
@redeemed,I follow you claim am by faith ooo...

@fruitfulwoman,OMG,you had me laughing with your post ,,foe you have heard oooo,grab your dh tonight,put a drum of water close by(no dehydration excuse),put an empty bucket close by too(no need for long journey to the restroom)....and knack the apako till day break...

@fumbaby,you are a darlingnus.,preach it to the scallywag that olubankemi af bellefull....

Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Whattttt!!!, starkid better ask for forgiveness this night oooo. Hmmm.

delay doesn't mean God has forsaken us or we have forsaken God. The mother of faith was delayed also the father of faith. Elizabeth the bible says served in the house of the Lord all her life yet barren, until she was aged and God fulfill His promise, also other women in the bible who had delay.

Bible recorded 7 of them, 6 had children of promise, only one was barren for life and it had a reason, because she (her name is Micah, daughter of Saul wife of king David) mocked David her husband who danced nake.d in God's house to glorify God.

Bible says that even our Lord was in all point tempted yet without sin, if Christ can be tempted, we too can be tested in any way. those still waiting, don't fill mocked, this guy is just not worth it.

Please get out of here before you place a curse on yourself. I pray God forgive you starkid.

Note: don't mock any woman in the name of delay for her God is strong and will take vengeance.

I bless you Lord my home is your home.

We were never told we won't face challenges in the bible, infact bible never promised us a smooth journey, that why Jesus said, in this world we will have tribulation but we should be of good cheer for He has overcomed the world.

Haven't you read? We don't come here and stay here all year rounder, we come and go, we come testify of His goodness and encourage others to get their testimonies too.

We can never be mocked, God can never be mocked even while we wait for the manifestation of His glory.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Sarahjoe1000:
;DMamas in the house i greet o, have been a silence follower of this thread... Duh not married i really love the love, positive vibes and lots of laughs i get anytime i visit.... Em.. Er*clears throat* hope am welcomed.... *ps. I no mind being the last born... If na to wash plate,arrange chair just name am i go loyal do grin cos me wan learn too

Welcome Sarah no worry safe06 will give u the appropriate chores
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2016
rozeeb:
pls help me ohh hve been cramping since monday
dont know the cause bt going to hosp tomorow. i
did scan on mon ad my follicle ruptured bt since
mon cramp cramp dont know if anybody have
experienced it. thanks

Relax dear
Baby is implanting
Relax.
Rest well
Don't lift heavy object or climb bike

All d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Gudmorning wonderful mamas.
@Rozeeb: what CD are u? Cos I experienced dis kind of thing in Dec or Jan cycle the week I was expecting AF and was praying it shud be baby inplantation instead I saw AF after it was late for like 6days, tho can't explain what happened dere at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning my people, I watched a Christian movie last nite and my mind/heart hasn't settled, it was like "rhema". I saw things and understood somethings better. I prayed like never before...and it's by same producers of FIREPROOF

The movie WAR ROOM(Prayer is a Powerful Weapon)

Tony and Elizabeth Jordan are living the life--amazing jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream house. That's only the surface. Their dreams are collapsing under the weight of a failing marriage. Tony chases after financial success and flirts with temptation. Elizabeth basks in bitterness. Everything changes for them when Elizabeth meets Miss Clara, her newest client, whose wisdom is just what Elizabeth needs. Miss Clara encourages her to fight for her family with the most powerful tool in her arsenal, prayer.

It's a most watch, Watch and learn,
It has an e-book as well, any mama that has a copy pls send it to me at ....@gmail.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.