Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428548 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4.Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7.Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. iomoge2, 10.4realwoman, 11. Melsmum, 12. CravingChic, 13.MummyEsther, 14. Tenderchic, 15. Pweetiebabe,16. Amfertile, 17. Mumjk, 18. Happymummy, 19.Mandydaisy, 20. Rainyday, 21. Zenoj, 22.RipVanWink, 23. Mrsfrank, 24. JummaiTWINS, 25.uche13, 26. Fruitfulwoman, 27. Ejaisky, 28.Ladiva, 29. Sammiejo, 30. Dammol,
Hevenly father we come before you today with the confidence that you and you alone will do it for us,father look at all our names listed here before you and show us your mercy,you told us that what ever we ask in your name and believe shall be given unto us,we all so much desire to have our own babies lord,show us your mercy oh lord and shower us with this blessings,twins triplets,quadruplet this year, we will return all glory to you alone,we pray and belive that you have anwered us through Jesus Christ our lord.Amen.
Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
peterian:
Good day house..following frm a lower abdominal pain i felt few days ago,went to d hosp n did a pelvic scan today .was supposed to see d doc but cldnt cos i had to rush to see a customer, can anyone interpret ds?though all is well from a lay man's sught but don't understand some grammar.here is d result... The uterus is non gravid,anteverted and measures 8.05×3.01×4.19cm in dimension. Uterine outline is smooth and regular,myometrial echoes are normal and endometial plate is distinct. The ovaries are normal in size (RT:3.85×2.29cm;LT:3.30×2.45cm) and echogenicity.the pouch of Douglas is free
The urinary bladder is normal in content and wall thickness
Conclusion: essentially normal study

It means that your womb is normal and nothing wrong was found. Non gravid means non pregnant, uterine outline is smooth and regular which is good, meaning no growth or Fibroid or endometriosis detected. Ovaries are normal, Pouch of Douglas is free meaning that you don't have any infection. Your bladder is also normal.

Just wondering, are you sure it's not maybe Ovulation pain? what cycle day are you? or is it AF approaching?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=cathyibok post=43152559]Good afternoon mamas. Hope we r still keeping faith? Pls mamas ooo, help me touch lite this hormonal result before I meet with my gynae. My next appointment is 9th f March.
Day 3
FSH----- 7.4m/u/ml(6.9-12.5)
LH------ 4.7m/u/ml(5.9-12.6)
E2------35.7pg/ml(24.5-195)
Prolactin ------ 6.6ng/ml(3.4-24.1)
DHEAS------ 115.6(82-338)
Day 21
Progesterone -----20.9ng/ml(1.5-22.6)
The pathologist report says Ovulatory cycle. What does it mean.
Mamas mak una no read and pass o.
It will end in praise.[/quote

Its says Ovulatory cycle right. I think ur result is fine. Other mamas will answer u soon
It will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
@ peterian, It means that your womb is normal and nothing wrong was found. Non gravid means non pregnant, uterine outline is smooth and regular which is good, meaning no growth or Fibroid or endometriosis detected. Ovaries are normal, Pouch of Douglas is free meaning that you don't have any infection. Your bladder is also normal.

Just wondering, are you sure it's not maybe Ovulation pain? what cycle day are you? or is it AF approaching?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
@ cathyibok, your day 3 results are all within the normal ranges, your day 21 progesterone shows a good progesterone number meaning that you ovulated. That's what an Ovulatory cycle means. All is well with all your hormones, all glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Fvine:
@ cathyibok, your day 3 results are all within the normal ranges, your day 21 progesterone shows a good progesterone number meaning that you ovulated. That's what an Ovulatory cycle means. All is well with all your hormones, all glory to God.
Okay. Thanks sweet. God bless u real good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
@delor and beegurl..... thanks pretty mamas. una doh o.
Toh! I got scared wen the report says Ovulatory cycle.
God na ur hand I dey o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Goodday fruitful mamas.... Plss help me explain dis HSV result o

HSV WET PREP::: Pus Cell(3-5)hpf
RBCs:::Nil
Epithelia Cell::++)
Bacteria Cell:::++)
Yeast Cell:::+++)
Others:::Nil

HSV graming:::Gram positive cocci, diplococci
and yeast Cells seen.

HVS CULTURE::::Aneerobic(chocolate Ager)
Moderate growth of non heamolitic(Enterococus feacalise) isolated after 72hrs of incubation @ 37C.

Mixed growth of lactose farmenting colonies of Enterococus feacalise and Candida albican isolated after 72hrs of incubation @ 37C.

Antimicrobial test:::ofloxacin&ornidazole(Nidof)3+,Ciprofloxacin(tamaflex)2+, Ceftriaxone(ceftab) 2+, Amoxacillin +, pefloxacin3+, Streptomycin +, Erythromycin+.

RESISTANCE DRUGS:::ampiclox, septrin, gentamycin

What I can pick out is that you have vaginal thrush (Candida / Candidiasis) and also another infection which can be treated by the use of any of the antibiotics mentioned in the antimicrobial test while the drugs mentioned as resistance will not cure it.

You need to take to a Dr to prescribe one of the drugs mentioned in the antimicrobial test in the right dosage for treatment.

Please cut our refined sugar, yeast and reduce carbs in your diet as Candida feeds on these. During treatment also avoid meeting with DH or use protection to avoid cross infection and getting reinfected again. it's advised to always treat both of you when an infection is present. When you wash your panties, use disinfectant in the washing and rinsing water, soak in disinfectant water for about 5mins before spreading to dry and dry in the sun or if not possible iron the cotton part that covers the veejay. It's good to do this if you can't use disposable panties. these are what me and my DH did to get ourselves rid of infections while on antibiotics too. Till date I still disinfect my panties, prevention is better than cure. It's well dear.

@ Tsquaure is right. I replied before seeing her response but please ensure you take care of your panties as I described and cut out refined sugar and also minimize Carbohydrates during treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

Ur scan result is okay, there is no infection.
thanks ma..but wts wt d pain na,I'm nt ovulating,,though it has reduced ,I'll ask further questions from d doc tmw anyway
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pls ppl what can I use to increase cervical mucus, its extremely dry down there and I don't usually enjoy bd. In fact I do run from it. Help!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
27-28days cycle,expecting my period tmw or nxt,wts AF pls?
Fvine:
@ peterian, It means that your womb is normal and nothing wrong was found. Non gravid means non pregnant, uterine outline is smooth and regular which is good, meaning no growth or Fibroid or endometriosis detected. Ovaries are normal, Pouch of Douglas is free meaning that you don't have any infection. Your bladder is also normal.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
@ Mamakendra. Congrats to you and your Sisters. You're next in line. That's exactly what happened with 2 of my sisters with 3 of their kids. There was divided attention in the immediate and extended family. I just told them to continue that when my own time comes, I won't have anyone competing with the attention that I want from all the nuclear and extended family after waiting for all these years. We all laugh about it each time. Funny thing is I used to (early years of ttc frustration) feel jealous at pregnant and new mothers but its just different with my sisters. each time they announce their pregnancy but most especially the births, I feel this overwhelming joy, I don't know why. Maybe because they're my blood.

Rejoice Dear, the Almighty God that visited your Sisters will visit you sooner than you know it, Amen. You and your babies shall be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
delor:
Pls ppl what can I use to increase cervical mucus, its extremely dry down there and I don't usually enjoy bd. In fact I do run from it. Help!!!

Natural things:

1. Grapefruit Juice squeezed inside warm water. Drink the mixture and drink lots of water during the day
2. Eat Cucumber and drink lots of water during the day (I've tested and it works)
3. Insert the Egg White of fresh and pasteurized chicken eggs like 30mins before BD. Some ttc women swear by this to have helped them conceive. The Egg white part of a chicken Egg is like the female Fertile mucus. but you must ensure is fresh and pasteurized Egg to avoid infection. You can pasteurize Egg yourself by dipping a few secs in boiling water. Please Google and read this method up if you intend to do it. I've only tried it once, didn't get any infection.

Orthodox Ways

1. Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsules before Ovulation and stop immediately after Ovulation. It can affect implantation or even cause early miscarriage if taken after ovulation. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
2. Omega 3 ,6 & 9 (there's a Capsules that combines the 3 in one) take throughout your cycle to balance tour hormones and increase mucus especially Fertile mucus. Drink lots of water throughout the day. This is what my Dr currently recommended for me.
3. Use Preseed lubricant which mimics the Fertile cervical mucus and is safe and helps the swimmers go up there and stay alive for ttc couples (if you decide on this, use half the recommended quantity otherwise you'll be so wet and it will be so slippery that your DH might not enjoy it.

Other Sabi Mamas can add if I missed anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
delor:

Use preseed fertility lubricant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
peterian:
27-28days cycle,expecting my period tmw or nxt,wts AF pls?

AF = Aunt Flow your period.

If the pain was a few days back and not today then maybe it's implantation and you're about getting your BFP (Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test) I pray that's what it was. Some Mamas experience implantation pains and cramping, some even spotting blood few days before their period, end up missing their period and being pregnant. Dear Lord please let it be pregnancy, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
cathyibok:
@delor and beegurl..... thanks pretty mamas. una doh o.
Toh! I got scared wen the report says Ovulatory cycle.
God na ur hand I dey o.

grin grin grin

This cracked me up. reminded me of the joke on Benin people, dem go dey doh Ma, doh Sir, doh Brother, doh Sister, doh Uncle, doh Auntie, dem go dey doh doh doh doh doh doh. lol. Your Toh! also didn't help matters too. grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please Abuja mamas where can someone get vitex and for how much. Thanks as i wait for quick response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Fvine, you respond to questions with so much calmness and I tell you today, the joy of motherhood is your portion. Continue with your warmness, the Lord has answered you.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyaAremu: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello fruitful mamas in the house,

Pls i need your opinion on what to use for detoxification.

I just had an evacuation and waiting for the breakthrough bleeding. What can i use for detoxification while i wait? Or do u suggest i start after the breakthrough bleeding which mit be in d next 4wks

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Amen o..u too mch kiss[Qquote author=Fvine post=43160414]

AF = Aunt Flow your period.

If the pain was a few days back and not today then maybe it's implantation and you're about getting your BFP (Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test) I pray that's what it was. Some Mamas experience implantation pains and cramping, some even spotting blood few days before their period, end up missing their period and being pregnant. Dear Lord please let it be pregnancy, Amen.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Peterian dark dot on the areola + abdominal pains.... Iv got my fingers crossed for you. Wait a few days then do a PT (pregnancy test).

AyaAremu im not sure about the best time to do the detox but you can decide to do either drugs, herbs or fruits. Or a combination of all three for rapid response.
I did all three.

Drugs: Dulcolax (purgative)

Herbs: Swedish bitters (colon cleansers)

Fruits: Cucumber, celery, apple, green pepper, lemon, ginger all juiced and taken first thing in the morning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
hotmomma:
Fvine, you respond to questions with so much calmness and I tell you today, the joy of motherhood is your portion. Continue with your warmness, the Lord has answered you.

Thanks Dear. Am only giving back. God has answered us all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4.Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7.Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. iomoge2, 10.4realwoman, 11. Melsmum, 12. CravingChic, 13.MummyEsther, 14. Tenderchic, 15. Pweetiebabe,16. Amfertile, 17. Mumjk, 18. Happymummy, 19.Mandydaisy, 20. Rainyday, 21. Zenoj, 22.RipVanWink, 23. Mrsfrank, 24. JummaiTWINS, 25.uche13, 26. Fruitfulwoman, 27. Ejaisky, 28.Ladiva, 29. Sammiejo, 30. Dammol,

Father, you are the God of all flesh...nothing is too difficult for you to do, return at the time of life and cause us to carry our babies, twins and triplets.... Jehovah I desire Triplets... grant me the desires of my heart IJN! Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks so much @fvine and tsquaure, I will take it to d hospital during my next appointment but d doc insisted i come with both hsg and hormonal assay..

But before going to d clinic next week pls wot can i use @ least to manage it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
peterian:
thanks ma..but wts wt d pain na,I'm nt ovulating,,though it has reduced ,I'll ask further questions from d doc tmw anyway

D funny thing is I do av pains like u too and eventually wen I carry out scan we find nothing, it might just be psychological.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
1 T square, 2, Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4.Mummy ejire, 5. Chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9.iomoge2, 10. 4realwoman, 11. Melsmum, 12. Craving chic, 13. MummyEsther, 14. Tender chic, 15. Pweetiebabe, 16. Am fertile, 17. Mumjk, 18. Happymummy, 19. Mandydaisy, 20. Rainy day, 21. Zenoj, 22. RipVanWink, 23. Mrsfrank, 24. JummaiTwins, 25. Uche13, 26. Fruitfulwoman,! 27. Ejaisk, 28. Ladiva. 29. Sammiejo, 30. Dammol

Father the above names are in your able hand, father we pray to you to cast out all household of barrenness in there life in Jesus name . Because your words says; 'He makes the barren women abide in the house as a joyful mother of children. Halleyh! Let them sing a new joyful song and bless there womb with glorious children. Thank you father for you have answer our prayer. In jess might name we have prayed. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
quote author=Pweetiebabe post=43150842]Goodday fruitful mamas.... Plss help me explain dis HSV result o

HSV WET PREP::: Pus Cell(3-5)hpf
RBCs:::Nil
Epithelia Cell::++)
Bacteria Cell:::++)
Yeast Cell:::+++)
Others:::Ni

HSV graming:::Gram positive cocci, diplococci
and yeast Cells seen.

HVS CULTURE::::Aneerobic(chocolate Ager)
Moderate growth of non heamolitic(Enterococus feacalise) isolated after 72hrs of incubation @ 37C.

Mixed growth of lactose farmenting colonies of Enterococus feacalise and Candida albican isolated after 72hrs of incubation @ 37C.

Antimicrobial test:::ofloxacin&ornidazole(Nidof)3+,Ciprofloxacin(tamaflex)2+, Ceftriaxone(ceftab) 2+, Amoxacillin +, pefloxacin3+, Streptomycin +, Erythromycin+.

RESISTANCE DRUGS:::ampiclox, septrin, gentamycin
[/quote]

It means you have candida infection which is differentfrom UUTI, you just need to cut or limit carbs from your food eg rice, yam, bread etc and also limit sweets or sugar if possible cut it completely out of ur foods cuz when u eat them it makes them grow more and resistant to drugs. When I did it then they are sensitive to metrodanizole, but ur doctor is in best position to prescribe drugs for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pls o mama in the house I don't know what to do right now, I went to general hospital ifako ijaye today and I got to find out that my be is high 130/90. How old am I to be going through all dese? Am just tired of everything right now. Few days past I noticed that I used to feel pain anytime I pee and my pee is also dirty having some white particles in it.pls any idea on what to use to bring down my bp? Am getting tired of everything. Satan is a big liar, we wil surely defeat him. Pls mamas don't just read and pass, will be glad if u can suggest an idea to me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldribbonz: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am new to Nairaland and wish I had known about this thread earlier wen we were trying to conceive. Thought to share what I did differently to get my bfp to help other mothers here.
My first Child is 3 years old and we've been trying since he clocked 1 yr 3months, cos we were hoping to
have 2yrs spacing. So with all d unprotected sex, my period still reared it's head unlike wen i concieved my 1st and it's not did I did any form of family planning that altered my hormones. After 8 months I became concerned. Went to see a gynaecologist and was sent for hormonal profile, results came back and Dr said I had low progesterone, n placed me on progesterone drug. After 4 cycles on d drug, no result. The drug was making me add weight, or maybe just too much focus on getting pregnant n no other achievement was. So I stopped visiting d doctor.
Before I had my first I was 65kg n now that was trying to concieve I was 80kg. So I decided to shed some weight first n at d same time it will take my mind of d whole worries of taking in. Three months after joining d gym, i was just going 2 play wasn't taking it seriously, so I lost like just 1kg. Then they strted a 10 weeks program of weight loss and a prize for the highest loser. That was how I became serious, because we were weighed every Saturday n i didn't want to carry last o. That was how I lost anoda 5k after this program. I felt so much lighter n healthy again and got lots of compliment.
At d end of d program, I was 74kg n decided to go back to my pursuit of taking in again. So I bought Evergreen formular for women and also bought d one for men for my husband. On d first day of my period, I dewormed, 2nd day I strted Antibiotics that lasted for 10 days, then afterwards strted taking d evergreen, i n hubby strted d same day and I ensured he didn't miss taking his own. The next month my period was late and I didn't want to raise my hope as usual. Tot it was my hormone issues but did home pregnancy test n got my bfp. I am now 3 months pregnant. I thank Almighty father for all his mercies and grace towards me. Found out I was pregnant two days b4 Xmas, n it was d best xmas gift I could ask for
Soo sorry for the long gist

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2016
@Goldribbonz: God bless you dear.. count down to the great feast. always pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2016
"He's Able"
(feat. Darwin Hobbs / Voices Of Unity)

[Leader:]
Exceedingly, Abundantly
Above all, all you could ask or think
According to, the power
That worketh in you, you...
God is able to do just what He said He would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able

[Chorus x2:]
God is able to do just what He said He would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able [x2]

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

[Bridge x3:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

Here we go, He's able

[Vamp - choir:]
He's able

He's able yes he is
I've tried Him, anybody tried Him
He's able [x2]
Whatever He said, He's gonna do it,
Whatever He promised, He's gonna do it
He's able [x4]
I've tried him
He's able [x3]
Somebody sing it, He's able, yes He is
He's able, yes He is, He's able, how many know, He's able
He's not a man, that He'd lie
Whatever He said He's gonna do it

Don't give up on God [x2]
Anybody ever wanted to give up
Has anybody ever wanted to throw in the towel
Anybody know God to be able
Don't give up on God, and He won't give up on you
He's able

If you know He's able tonight give Him a praise
If you know He's able
Everybody say, oh

[Ending:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, He's able
He's able [til fade

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2016
That song up there was playing through out my sleep
Woke up and thought of my ttc sisters.
Please sing with me and know that God is God.
He has said we should go into the world and multiply.
he has promised to give us blessings which we won't have room enough for
He said our children and grand children would surround our table

If God has not given up on us, who are we to be tired or lose hope

I see massive porting to pregnancy tread this quarter in the mighty name of Jesus.

Love u all

Ps.
Let's always pray against any evil eye monitoring our progress here
I don't want to say too much.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.