Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445736 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
@mamakendra d fsh is low. D scan showed a follicle developing.
To get ur fsh to normal. ... there a traditionally no drugs asides hormonal stimulating drugs.
For d meantime as always detox n, Royal jelly may help.
Work wit ur doctor.
God wil surprise u soonest!!!!

*runs back to read iomoge2 testimony* very graphic.....I feel it live!! Baba God noni oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations iomoge2.I have been waiting for your testimony since the first week of march.God will sustain you and baby (ies) all through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Iomoge, hmmm, really speechless cos thats how the blessings of God makes me feel. Iya baby, God has done it oh! I am happy for you. November mamas grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dazzle86:
How I wish my 2nd wedding anniversary will come with a BFP surprise. How great would that be

Just put your trust in God. He will surely do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge2, congrats sis and happy bumping. It can only be God. I am next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
uwasam:
Jummaitwins, congratulations dear. Mrs red shoes came on high heels yesterday cry. Tired of feeling sorry for myself. Abeg any good gyna in Benin that will have my time apart from Ponders end? that place is like a market square. Kindly suggest.Thanks my e- sisters
my dear most gynae clinics are always crowdy.I know of Graceland,off Benin technical school road,but,i don't think the crowd there is much different,but what i also know is that u are preppd most times for I.u. and I.vf.other Benin maamas wud give their suggestions too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wowww. Wowww. Wooowww.
Thats just all I can say.
THIS GOD IS EVER FAITHFUL.
Congratulations @iomoge.
This is indeed the best news I have had all day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge, I celebrate God in your life, tears of joy trickling down my cheeks. My heart is full of joy, you shall carry to full term, your joy shall know no bound, you will deliver safely, the lord will journey with you throughout the 9 months, it is well with you in Jesus name.
We shall all join you in pregnancy thread soon, ride on dearie, God is by your side.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iimoge... YUH needed to see how I shouted reading your testimony.. I had goose pimple throughout. Congrats dearie! I pray GOd will keep on protecting you and your Los!

@my fruitful mama's.... GOd is here.. this year we will experience a lot of porting to Preggy thread. Sote nobody go dey here again. A thunderous AMEN TO DAT!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
iomoge2:
Legendsmother please come and help with mamakendras hormonal profile results
That Fsh.
But u have a growing follicle which should drop on cd14 or 15.
Going by 2mm growth daily.
And that may make u a candidate for luteal phase defect.

Did u take any ovulation inducing drug? If no, then d fsh result is wrong.
Just try to extend your luteal phase to allow for proper implanting.
I pray this is your cycle.

God would crown all your efforts with success in Jesus name.
Nne I did not take any ovulation inducing drugooo.
Just omega 3 combo.
The result tire me. But the doctor didnt really see it as an issue, according to her the ow fsh oes not factor in IVF, which she was suggesting to us to do.
Fvine:

It really is well my Sis. I understand your concern on the FSH. I also can't explain it but what I know is that "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general,under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". But then your Day 10 scan showed 1 dominant follicle and didn't show cysts except that follicle failed to rupture maybe. I really don't know. Did you do a Day 21 Progesterone test? That could help more to know if you ovulated properly in that cycle. Also try to lengthen your luteal phase with Vit B6 if it's less than 12.
What did your Dr say? Remember am not an expert. If he's not concerned, I wouldn't be. Just relax and BD. I believe your hysteroscopy has taken care of things. God bless.
@fvine. I didn't have cysts. Any the hospital didnt do the complete range of hormone profile test, because according to them, they were only interested in the hormones they needed if I were to do an ivf procedure. Anyway, I did a progesterone test today on my own (cd 19- 7dpo) the test will be ready by next week, then I will post it here.
Also, am on an omega 3,6&9 combo, which also contains folic acid, vit b6 & b12. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
DonaTee:
@mamakendra d fsh is low. D scan showed a follicle developing.
To get ur fsh to normal. ... there a traditionally no drugs asides hormonal stimulating drugs.
For d meantime as always detox n, Royal jelly may help.
Work wit ur doctor.
God wil surprise u soonest!!!!

*runs back to read iomoge2 testimony* very graphic.....I feel it live!! Baba God noni oooo
Thanks@donatee. I will try that royal jelly.

**I don even read this iomoge2's testimony 3 times. The testimony is indeed mind blowing. With all the fibroids, irregular flow, uncertain ovulation. This God is indeed too faithful to fail**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge, am so so happy for you dear, congrats......May you carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamakendra:

Just omega 3 combo.
The result tire me. But the doctor didnt really see it as an issue, according to her the ow fsh oes not factor in IVF, which she was suggesting to us to do.
@fvine. I didn't have cysts. Any the hospital didnt do the complete range of hormone profile test, because according to them, they were only interested in the hormones they needed if I were to do an ivf procedure. Anyway, I did a progesterone test today on my own (cd 19- 7dpo) the test will be ready by next week, then I will post it here.
Also, am on an omega 3,6&9 combo, which also contains folic acid, vit b6 & b12. Hope it helps.
That's OK. Your Omega combo is good. Omega 3 is very good for FSH. 7dpo is the perfect time for progesterone test. Although CD 21 is popularly used as a guage especially because most people don't even know when they ovulate to count the dpo. Well let's see what gives when your result is out. Well if the they're doing pre IVF testing, then they wouldn't be concerned and esp not with progesterone. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Our God is not a late God, he is always on time. Baba God is too much... @iomoge, this ur testimony sweet me for bori. Choi!! choi!. God is awesome. I rejoice with u hun!!! U shall carry to term dearie. Have a smooth ride to motherhood grin
@all, the queue is reducing, the blessing will go round in no time.
I am next in line.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Jummaitwins n all preggs, congratulations. We are matching forward to our bfps

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations darling @iomoge! God is simply amazing and I'm so happy. The Almighty One that started this work will sure see you through.

To think I was going to reply you yesterday on your Spanish fly quest grin but fell asleep. Lol

We will continue to count our blessings here. We thank God for all He has done, is doing and will do.

Good night mamas, worry for nth our Heavenly father is sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sparkles07: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Imoge !!!!
Dis ur torri ehh e be like live broadcast :p cheesy
d torri sweet well well.... Lol
Congrats my darlyn e-sister. Am sooooooo happy for you.
God's blessings in your life will add more sweetness and riches.....
Congratulations once again.
Happy bumping.

I dey follow you bumper to bumper

my e-Sisters oooo e don dey happen. #NaGodwin
More BFPs to Us. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
@ lomoge2 congrats. I'm happy for u. I wish u h&h bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamakendra:

Just omega 3 combo.
Straight to IVF?
Tried IUI? Or inducing O?

Well, am sure your doctor knows best.
Consider time too.
At d end, all we want is bfp n baby n mommy n daddy n plenty Money.
God would do it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another BFP.... We judge God faithful!
Congrats @iomoge2
Wishing you a stress free pregnancy!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingscheta: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello pals,
I love that but incase you want to increase the chance of getting twins and how yo get pregnant visit the doctor advice blog on that @ http://medbike..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:48am On Mar 17, 2016
wholesomegrace:

Ovulation predictor kits measure the LH surge that precedes ovulation, but might occasionally be unable to confirm whether you have actually ovulated. Occasionally, an egg fails to emerge from its follicle after the LH surge has occurred, also OPKs do not function reliably when using some fertility drugs.

I'm not a professional o, but in your case, ovulation pains and positive opk is a good indication that ovulation took place.

Thanks, I am not using any fertility drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2016
iyaibeji100:

Just put your trust in God. He will surely do it.
Amen,
congratulations to imoge.Happy Bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Wow! Congrats @iomoge2. My bele sweet me die when I read ur testimony. I praise God with you. HE will see u thru this journey.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Wowwwww!!!!!!congrats @iomoge,H n H 9 months ma'am.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Congrats to all the prego mamas,iomoge xoxo hapi for you,ur story sweet my belle,happy bumpin to U all.
Sorry for MIA make una no vex,for mamas that check on me God surprise u soonest.for those that didn't even bother,God surprise U too.
Thank U all for keepin the thread alive.
Baby dust to u all
Blowing kisses!!!
This year go sweet ehhh,just watch out!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2016
iomoge2, a big congrat to you and your family. May you never cast your young ijn.
Daddy thank you for the bfp so far and we know it won't stop here. Please open the book of remembrance for the remaining mamas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2016
iomoge2 , Congrats! May ur joy always be full now & beyond.
JummaiTWINS, I think u are owing us WIDD. Drop it before u forget some details o. Happy bumping...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Gudmorning Fruitfulmamas! @jummaitwins & imoge congrat. U shall both carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women. For ur troubles God wil bless u with double IJN. This is d Lord doing, its marvelous in my sight.@ATC mamas d rain of bfps is falling u shall all be soaked in it soonest IJN. God is a merciful God, He will surely visit evryone of us IJN. Have a fruitful day.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Iomoge2 congratulations!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.