Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436612 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
GoodKay:
Hello great women of faith please i will like to know about this guifei bao. For those that have used it and those that know ppl that have used it, is it really effective for cleansing d reproductive organs and correcting some issues down there? Like me i had a d&c due to a miscarriage 8 months ago and am still trying to get pregnant and its been so frustrating and especially sèeing people around my workplace that i gave birth b4 already having their second kids. I got pregnant with my first within 2months trying and same with my second b4 d miscarriage 8months ago and since then nothing. did d miscarriage harm my body in any way? Im jus getting so worried right now. a friend sold this guifei bao but am feeling scared to insert something down there. Help pls

Frustration doesn't help your body when ATC, instead, you should thank God you conceived without delay and already have one to call your own. The one that didn't have any can suddenly overtake the one who already has.... ask the Biblical Hannah . That's the power of God at work. Dance away ur sorrow sis and take action. Have you gone to see your doc?

As for guifei bao, I haven't seen any negative reviews on it and I think it is safe to use.

Only make sure you follow the instructions, and ensure hands are clean when inserting.

May God restore you with double in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamas please I have a question. Are ovulation pains,and positive opk ,with regular cycle enough indication of ovulation taking place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Josh121:
Good day mamas , congratulation to every mamas with bfp . My Wife did HSG on the 8th of Her cycle which was on the 7th of this month but am confused yesterday she was to pick me up at the airport she said she vomited on her way and while I was driving home again she vomited . She is not complaining of waist pain ,headache , cough and running tempo . Been calling my dr but he is not picking . Please house any idea of what is going on ?

Call your doctor immediately if you are experiencing the following after HSG:
Heavy vaginal bleeding
A fever.
Severe belly pain.
Vaginal bleeding that lasts for more than 3 to 4 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dazzle86:
mamas please I have a question. Are ovulation pains,and positive opk ,with regular cycle enough indication of ovulation taking place.

Ovulation predictor kits measure the LH surge that precedes ovulation, but might occasionally be unable to confirm whether you have actually ovulated. Occasionally, an egg fails to emerge from its follicle after the LH surge has occurred, also OPKs do not function reliably when using some fertility drugs.

I'm not a professional o, but in your case, ovulation pains and positive opk is a good indication that ovulation took place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
pweetymii:
Wednesday - starting from 16th Mar, 2016.
62. Ayashow, 63. Ayaakanoh, 64. Perculiar 65. Wonyi, 66. enatasha, 67. 99billiondollar, 68. Cathibok, 69. Adorablewifey, 70. Doromay, 71. Jennygurl, 72. Immibabe, 73. Itissettled3, 74. Mamakendra, 75. Mummyelena, 76. Fatme, 77. Iyabejilantinla, 78. Joyfulmama, 79. Jumayintwins, 80.Ayaayo, 81. Ayauche, 82. Safe06, 83. Prettmum, 84. Blomi, 85. Stephyberry, 86. Divinemandate, 87. Rgee 88. Babyfacenum1, 89. Glo27, 90. Contumely,91. Blessediva.
Ever faithful and everlasting king.The Lord our maker,the Lord strong and mighty,the Lord mighty in battle.Father,we want to say thank u.Thank u for everyone represented by the above monikers.Thank u for how u have kept them thus far,we say to u be all glory in Jesus name.
Father,we ask for ur mercy on their behalf,we pray that that u grant them their heart desires in fruitfulness.U are the God that changeth not and u have said in ur word that none shall be barren in the land.U also said that ur word will not return to u void until it has accomplished that by which it was sent.Father Lord,hasten to perform ur words in the lives of these your sons and daughters.
Father, we pray for everyone that got pregnant from this thread that they will carry to term and put to birth like the Hebrew woman.NONE of them will cast their young in accordance with ur word..for everyone on this thread,Lord,let there be a speedy manifestation of pregnancies and safe deliveries to the glory of ur name Lord for we have asked in Jesus mighty name.
Thank u Lord for prayers answered.

Amen. All will be well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Legendsmother please come and help with mamakendras hormonal profile results
That Fsh.
But u have a growing follicle which should drop on cd14 or 15.
Going by 2mm growth daily.
And that may make u a candidate for luteal phase defect.

Did u take any ovulation inducing drug? If no, then d fsh result is wrong.
Just try to extend your luteal phase to allow for proper implanting.
I pray this is your cycle.

God would crown all your efforts with success in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good evening to u all, pls I want to ask of d normal range for Prolactin because, I av been seeing diff number for d maximum level.
My Prolactin is 26 and on my hormonal assay report, it is written dat normal range is 1-20, I read online dat normal range is 2-29 and on @mamakendra report, normal range is 5-35
Pls, I really want to know.
I have started d ewedu and cabbage therapy though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
iomoge2:
Legendsmother please come and help with mamakendras hormonal profile results
The fsh is troubling to me.
My sister, follow me see this kind report ooo.
Anyway, Baba God is in charge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamakendra:

My sister, follow me see this kind report ooo.
Anyway, Baba God is in charge
I have edited my post up there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rukkington:
Good evening to u all, pls I want to ask of d normal range for Prolactin because, I av been seeing diff number for d maximum level.
My Prolactin is 26 and on my hormonal assay report, it is written dat normal range is 1-20, I read online dat normal range is 2-29 and on @mamakendra report, normal range is 5-35
Pls, I really want to know.
I have started d ewedu and cabbage therapy though
Normal range for hormonals depends on d lab.
Some labs may even use a range of 1-10 or 10 - 100 which every works for them
Your lab says 20 is d highest for them, so it's high.
Continue your treatment and u would be fine.

With d ewedu method, it would drop quickly.
Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations to the newly pregnant Mamas.
Happy bumping.
#NaGodwin oooooo
smiley smiley smiley

Hello Fruitful Mamas.
Sprinkling baby dust to US . 8-)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dadsonval:

thnks so much madam, God will bless u. Yes oo, i really need to loss weight, i'l join d group soon. But pls in ur own view, will u advise me to use d drug?
Honestly I think you should follow your Dr's advice. If he has prescribed it, then take according to prescription and if he hasn't, prompt him and tell him you learnt about the drug Metformin for PCOS and want to know if he can prescribe for you as you believe it will help you, he just might give you the prescription.

I was having a discussion with @ Sugah and we both were convinced that I should be on Metformin & should just go buy it and start at the lowest dose. I myself was convinced too and felt I should be on twice the lowest dose. So I just thought I should run it by my Dr & not self medicate. I had told @ Sugah that whether or not its prescribed, that I'll try it out & see but will for good measures talk to my Dr 1st. Deep down I was scared of self medicating on Metformin & told @ Sugah so. Eventually, I sent my Dr an SMS telling him that I learnt about Metformin & bla bla bla and he responded with a prescription (same as I had in mind) and told me that it's already listed in my file as part of my protocol at my last appointment in Feb.

Apparently he was waiting to give me the drugs at my next appointment in April because at my last appointment I was complaining so much that I had too many drugs to take for post surgery recovery so he considered and decided to let me finish my post surgery drugs, have a break & rest before we continue. So to cut the long story short, I've got on the Metformin now since am done with post surgery drug and feel like I should get on with things again.

Note that in 'advanced countries', Metformin is a prescription drug and not available over the counter. It's just fortunate or unfortunate that it's over the counter here in Nigeria but that still doesn't mean that we should self medicate on it.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
My Lmp was 15th january 2016.
I did all my hormonals for the first time on 18th January.
My fsh was borderline.
Scan showed pcos-about 6 0.4mm follicle on each ovary
Scan also showed fibriods of 4.5x4.0
Hsg was clear-Tubal patency
DH count was great. He treated infection and insisted I treated too even if my HVS came clean.

My Gyna at LUTH advised weight loss and clomid with follicular tracking
I decided on letrozole and got prepared
I took antibiotics
I drank gangaria
I did weight lose
Climbed treadmill
Skipped dinner
Bd like 3 or 4times because we were always preparing Dh for SFA.
He would just wake up and say oya let's do, and abstain for another 4 days so I can do the test.
It almost caused fight o, cos it seems he was running from doing d test.
So Tay I cried and said after subjecting myself to all test.....ok

Well sha, na so we start to wait for af.
Waited and waited.
Cd45, no af. Cd46, same ahhhhh.
This is the longest na
Had ewcm from cd30 till cd50.
Still no af.
For 4 straight nights, I couldn't sleep, but once I drink water at work. I sleep 30mins and even snore... embarassed
When I eat, the worst... I will just lie down.
That's how I woke up o, and peeed in a bowl, and tested.
Nothing, I gave up, somehow I looked again and saw another line.
Hubby was already coming to the toilet o.
I showed him as it was just getting darker and he said a line is forming. shocked
I got another stick, same o.
I was confused
I said but am waiting for this period so I can start cd 1 and take ovulation induction drugs, what happened? When?
I went to work looking fly.
Left work quite early with dh in tow, did blood pt and confirmed o
Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
See me o
I exhausted all my test strips same o.
On 3-3-2016 was when I saw d two red lines o
I have had no symptoms and just occasional fatigue
My mum prayed for me same day and said, u will carry my leg in pregnancy and delivery and I said a big amen.

Mama's praise God with me.
It can only be God.
I was only takeing vitex religiously cos I wanted to regulate my cycle.
I know I ovulated too late, maybe cd 30 or soon. Cos I did scan and no dominant follicle even on cd18.
I had already bought castrol oil, hot water bottle et Al to start using to shrink d fibriods o.
I wanted to induce af o, had a list of what to buy, was planning nit to tell my dh.
But we are like twins. We do every got damn tin together
I couldn't hide shit from him.
As in, there's no way he won't find out
That's how he vehemently refused inducing af saying we can wait 100 days...that every thing would take its natural cause.

I still have More to say but my key pad is acting up

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Iomoge2 a big and thunderous hallelujah to the creator of the whole universe. Jehovah God I thank you for visiting and favouring this my sister. I wish you a healthy nine months journey, you will carry to term in Jesus name,amen. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=43831600]
Honestly I think you should follow your Dr's advice. If he has prescribed it, then take according to prescription and if he hasn't, prompt him and tell him you learnt about the drug Metformin for PCOS and want to know if he can prescribe for you as you believe it will help you, he just might give you the prescription.

I was having a discussion with @ Sugah and we both were convinced that I should be on Metformin & should just go buy it and start at the lowest dose. I myself was convinced too and felt I should be on twice the lowest dose. So I just thought I should run it by my Dr & not self medicate. I had told @ Sugah that whether or not its prescribed, that I'll try it out & see but will for good measures talk to my Dr 1st. Deep down I was scared of self medicating on Metformin & told @ Sugah so. Eventually, I sent my Dr an SMS telling him that I learnt about Metformin & bla bla bla and he responded with a prescription (same as I had in mind) and told me that it's already listed in my file as part of my protocol at my last appointment in Feb.

Apparently he was waiting to give me the drugs at my next appointment in April because at my last appointment I was complaining so much that I had too many drugs to take for post surgery recovery so he considered and decided to let me finish my post surgery drugs, have a break & rest before we continue. So to cut the long story short, I've got on the Metformin now since am done with post surgery drug and feel like I should get on with things again.

Note that in 'advanced countries', Metformin is a prescription drug and not available over the counter. It's just fortunate or unfortunate that it's over the counter here in Nigeria but that still doesn't mean that we should self medicate on it.
Hummmm, thnks so much madam, since AF refuses to come and i have read many testimonies on it, let me start d dosage tommorrow with faith.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
iomoge2:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
See me
My mum prayed for me same day and said, u will carry my leg in p

It can only be God.
I know I ovulated too late, maybe cd 30 or soon. Cos I did scan and no dominant follicle even on cd18.

Congratulations. I've been waiting to hear from you. May God continue to bless your Pregnancy to be healthy and stress free Amen. May God who has surprised you also surprise us all this year, Amen.

Your late Ovulation and conception confirms what my Dr always say. He said that having a long cycle doesn't really matter and can't prevent pregnancy in so far as you know your Fertile window, BD accordingly and have a good luteal phase length to support implantation and pregnancy.

Congrats again. All these BFP's are making me so very happy and confident that God is here with us. I can't wait to get back to trying again. Congrats again. God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=iomoge2 post=43831834]My Lmp was 15january 2016.
My fsh was borderline.
DH count was great. He treated infection and insisted I treated too even if my has came clean.

I took antibiotics
I drank gangaria
I did weight lose
Climbed treadmill
Skipped dinner
He would just wake up and say oya let's do, and abstain for another 4 days so I can do the test.

Waited and waited.
This is the longest na
Still no af.
For 4 straight nights, I couldn't sleep, but once I drink water at work. I sleep 30mins and even snore... embarassed
I showed him as it was just getting darker and he said a line is forming. shocked
I was confused
I said but am waiting for this period so I can start cd 1 and take ovulation induction drugs, what happened? When?
Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
See me o
My mum prayed for me same day and said, u will carry my leg in pregnancy and delivery and I said a big amen.

It can only be God.
I had already bought castrol oil, hot water bottle et Al to start using to shrink d fibriods o.
I wanted to induce af o, had a list of what to buy, was planning nit to tell my dh.
That's how he vehemently refused inducing af saying we can wait 100 days...that every thing would take its natural cause.

haaaaaallllleeeluuuuyah.......... I said it ooooo, congrats iomoge2, God will see u thru till u'l come again and say thank God for d delivery of ur twins, i'm soooo happy with u!!!!!!!!! I tap from ur testimony ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
What shall i say unto the lord all i have to say is Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord, all i have to say is thank you Lord

@iomoge2 congratulations......... Happy bumping and all the mothers that announced there BFP's may you all carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
iomoge2:
My fsh was borderline.
DH count was great. He treated infection and insisted I treated too even if my HVS came clean.

I took antibiotics
I drank gangaria
I did weight lose
Climbed treadmill
Skipped dinner

Waited and waited.
This is the longest na
Still no af.
I was confused
Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
See me o

It can only be God.

Congratulations dear sir. I catch my own BFP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamakendra:
In addition, the tvs was on cd10 (I have a 26 days cycle)
Also, I have done a hysteroscopy to remove to remove the whitish stuff, the tvs captured, which the Doctor said, looked like bones.
Its wellooo
It really is well my Sis. I understand your concern on the FSH. I also can't explain it but what I know is that "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general,under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". But then your Day 10 scan showed 1 dominant follicle and didn't show cysts except that follicle failed to rupture maybe. I really don't know. Did you do a Day 21 Progesterone test? That could help more to know if you ovulated properly in that cycle. Also try to lengthen your luteal phase with Vit B6 if it's less than 12.

What did your Dr say? Remember am not an expert. If he's not concerned, I wouldn't be. Just relax and BD. I believe your hysteroscopy has taken care of things. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge2 and Jummaitwins, congrats on ur bfp. Wishing u both safe delivery. Please mamas let's not relent on our efforts, God will bless us all with our bfps very very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
@sis imoge , God has finally wipe your tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
He is granting ur heart desires.....far above you can think of or imagine. ...

Dazzle86:
How I wish my 2nd wedding anniversary will come with a BFP surprise. How great would that be

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations my darling sis....God ll never disappoint his people........its going to b double kiss
iomoge2:
My fsh was borderline.

I took antibiotics
I drank gangaria
I did weight lose
Climbed treadmill
Skipped dinner

Waited and waited.
This is the longest na
Still no af.
I was confused
Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
See me o

It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
when you said your epistle was coming, I knew it in my heart that God had answered your direst request. My dear Iomoge, it was really an interesting Epistle I am so happy for you. This 9 months shall be blissful and successful one. God bless you and the LO. I am so so happy for you sweetheart. Cheers!! smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge2 choi! Choi-yer! Choi-yest!
It can only b God. God I bless u ooooo. I thnk u oooooo for ur continous mercy n wonderous blessings to depopulate dis thread.

Nne u n ur baby shall continue to bounce in d lord. Supernatural preggy n delivery is ur portion.

I posses my bfp by fire

@Josh121 see ur doc. Maybe she has malaria. ....hsg is done abt cd10 dis shld b ovulation period or just after it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
See how I'm screaming the house down o iomoge2, shebi I told u that u shouldn't look for af. I told u two days ago that I will read ur awesome birth story soon. I congratulate u. The fourth man in d furnace will walk thru this pregnancy with u. You will not fall, u will not faint, u will not be weary. What u will use to take care of this triplets will not be hard to get. Those that laughed at u, will laugh with u. And any power anywhere that wants to compete with the power of the Most High in ur life, God will send them on an errand of no return. Any tongue that rises against u shall be condemned.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eriolaoluwa:
He is granting ur heart desires.....far above you can think of or imagine. ...

AMEN, HE Will grant yours too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amen and Amen my sweet mama's.
I pray God blesses each and everyone of us on this tread.
Amen.
I pray everyone experiences dis joy and God should make it everlasting In Jesus name.
If not for this tread, dunno how I would have coped.
The testimonies kept hope alive for me

Let's keep believing God o. It's not easy but With God, all things are possible.
From the depth of my heart, I use all d Bfp's and safe delivery ad a point of contact to everyone here, out miracle is closer and it would manifest in d physical.

Thank you so much for the wishes and prayers.
Love u all.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
@iomoge2,waoh,double waoh,infact,this can only be God..he is really moving in this thread.Wishing u a h&h bumping,u will carry to term and put to birth like the Hebrew women.....congratulations sis...
@all,u are closer to announcing ur BFP than u think..
#confessionbringsconception#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amen and Amen my sweet mama's.
I pray God blesses each and everyone of us on this tread.
Amen.
I pray everyone experiences dis joy and God should make it everlasting In Jesus name.
If not for this tread, dunno how I would have coped.
The testimonies kept hope alive for me

Let's keep believing God o. It's not easy but With God, all things are possible.
From the depth of my heart, I use all d Bfp's and safe delivery as a point of contact to everyone here, out miracle is closer and it would manifest in d physical.

Thank you so much for the wishes and prayers.
Love u all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Gsilk(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.