Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,343 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432568 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
BFP everywhere
Praising God for you all.
More and more of such blessings shall fill this thread.
Amen

For mamas that would want to try Clean Point Herbal Tampon. Call/Whatsap; 08063861919. Free delivery for Lagos mamas.

Baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
congratulations to all our pregnant mothers, God will protect you and ur LO ijn.

Today is my 5th year wedding Anniversary, this month of March is indeed a fully loaded month of BFPs and I know and believe in my heart that I have conceived already as today coincide with my ovulation day.
am so excited and grateful to God for keeping hubby n I till now inspite of all the enemy's negative result, my hope and faith in God remains unshaken. I believe by this time next year I will already hold and nurture my twins in my hands ijn

In the atmosphere of celebration I will like to give out 4 pregnacare conception packs to 4 of my sisters that stays in abuja and is willing to pick it up, hubby bought them for me but i had bad side effects while on d drug hence opted for another brand of prenatal.

please do enjoy your weekend .our pregnant mothers make una receive this small hamper oooo. e be like say I nid to start sharing the female hampers too oooo.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ finecheek12, Congrats and happy wedding anniversary. Happy kpekusing too, hold your DH wella today and tomorrow. Amen to your prayers. You're blessed already. May God continue to bless your home with fruitfulness all round and make your love for each other wax stronger with good health and happiness, Amen. Enjoy!

Thanks for the free giveaway and blessing to your e-sisters. Abuja Mamas una don hear, grab your free Pregnacare Conception Prenatal from @ Finecheek12. Offer valid while stock lasts. Grab your copy now! grin

I love the hamper pic and the message on it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
haryourlar:
Am glad am in this forum. Have been married for four year without issues pls can someone in the house interprete these results for me to have more knowledge and possible solution.
Pelvin scan -the uterus measures 6.7*4.65cm with smooth outline and preserved myometrial echopattern. The endometrial plate is well opposed. Both adnexse and POD are free. The urinary bladder contains clear urine,no stone or sludge is seen.
FBS-37%
LH-2.2(0-40)miu/ml
FSH-7.6(0-20)miu/ml
TSH-0.5(0.4-7.0)miu/ml
Progesterone D-21--7.2(2-25)ng/ml
COMMENT - Biochemically suggestive inadequate luteal phase.
-other parameters are within reference limits

HSG(catheter method)
Impression -left hydrosalpinx
-Right perifunbrial adhesions
. ECS -yeast cells seen (*)
. Pus cells (0-2/npf)
No I. Vaginalis seen
. Culture yielded no growth.
Thanks God bless you all.
Hormonal Assay : Like the conclusion said, your levels are normal. And no indication of PCOS which is great. "An FSH under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis.The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". PCOS seems to be the latest fertility torment women go through. I believe the suggestion of inadequate luteal phase is because of the Progesterone value. It's on the low side of normal but it suggests that you didn't ovulate strongly and would therefore make your luteal phase short. Just take Vit B6 or Vit B Complex. Whether or not you have a luteal phase defect or not, it won't harm a thing. They're conception vitamins found in Prenatals too.

HSG : Left Hydrosalphinx means that there's fluid in the Left Fallopian Tube which is not good. You can use Clean Point Tampon sold by Mumihaja - 08094434639 and one other Mama here on the thread or Guaifebao Princess Pearls Tampon. A lady dropped her contact for Guaifebao which is 3337A8CA BBM Pin, 08065664979 WhatsApp. Mamas here and on one international forum I belong to have successfully used the products to unblock their tubes and clear hydrosalphinx.

Right Perifrimbal Adhesion: At the tip of both Fallopian Tubes at the ovary side, there are finger like things which is called the Perifrimbrae. What this does is that when Ovulation occurs, they move like fingers and sweep the released and push them Egg into the Fallopian tube by their negative pressure movement. You have Adhesion on the right Perifrimbrae which is on the right fallopian tube meaning that the finger like things will kinda be glued together and not move effectively. They may be moving but will not have effective functioning. For instance, they could move the Egg into the fallopian tube but not be able to have the efficient pressure to push them very far giving them the fast start that they need in their journey. You can do Castor Oil Pack Treatment which is known to help with the treatment of Adhesions. Serrapeptease, Wobenzym and DIM supplements are also known to help with adhesions.

It may seem like a lot especially if you don't have enough funds. If funds is an issue, what I'll advice is to start with the Clean Point Tampon or Guaifebao, and then the Castor Oil Pack. You can then add either Serrapeptease or Wobenzyme when your pocket full. There are also minimally invasive surgical methods of treating Perifrimbal Adhesion known as Laparoscopic Fimbryolysis and Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis.

No free fluid in the Pouch of Douglas indicates that there's no infection. Your uterine lining is also good.

Take care and God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
@Fvine, waoh, you are so knowledgeable. Are u a Doctor? God bless your desires

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ finecheek12, congrats n more blessings upon ur marriage n may God grant u ur heart desires plus wat u didn't ask for also , many more beautiful anniversary celebration with ur children. Amen
@ Fvine, u re doing a great job here, may God bless u.
To my sweet mamas, may laughter neva cease from ur mouths n families. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
@4realwoman our prayo,safe journey, the Lord will guide and protect u and urs.And for mama,she is in a better place.
@deyoola and the other pregnant maama congrats,wishing u a h&h bumping
@finecheek 12 happy anniversary.The number 5 represents grace,may the Lord be gracious to u and answer u speedily with ur@desires.Amen.
@all,it's raining BFP's...u are closer to announcing ur BFP than u think.
#confessionbringsconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
@deyoola, congrats and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
@deyoola, congrats and happy bumping

We storming the pregnancy tread in 100's in Jesus name.
Am so happy to see my ATC sisters get pregnant en mass.

Valentine kpekus is real.
Thank you lord Jesus for the gift of a new life growing in d innermost chambers of our wombs.
We ask for more and more testimonies
Thank you Lord.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
haryourlar:
@Fvine thanks so much, my cycle length is 26 days. Luteal phase length is 12 days.
(1) Pls I always have a serious pains during my mensuration very severe one and vomiting.
(2) I secrete milk from breast when am neither pregnant nor lactating which I complain to my doctor but he says is normal cos my hubby do play with it. Pls advise God bless you

wud advice u to try another doc...milk coming out of them bo,obs when u aint lactacting is a sure sign of high prolactin...n its difficult to get preggie with high prolactic..

severe pain during menses...most docs tend to ignore it n prescribe pain killers......its sometimes a symtptom of endometrisis.
try the ginger n garlic tea to ease the pain, said to work wonders

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
iomoge2:
Finecheek12 grin grin grin grin
I love.
Thanks 4 d hamper.
That's for the boy.... grin grin grin
I hope his sister won't be jealous.

To every mother, God bless u so good.
I am happy to have met you all.
God would surprise us all in Jesus name.I can't wait to hear more testimonies.
All of us will port and the pregnancy tread would over take the ttc thread by God's speed in Jesus name.
Supernatural conception, pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name.
Our children would be great in Jesus name.

Congratulations in advance to everyone.
Love u all.

@iomoge you are welcome dearie, your son's sister won't be jealous now this is her hamper.lolzz

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shey una see wetin I dey see? Fvine don become doctor ooo Lol. Anyway, good job. Thanks, God bless u for your unreserved contributions to ds thread. You are closer to your miracle in jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good evening mama's of glorious children,am new here,have been reading post here since the beginning of this year,so i decided to join today...am also ttc hope am welcome my mummies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
lalabu:
Good evening mama's of glorious children,am new here,have been reading post here since the beginning of this year,so i decided to join today...am also ttc hope am welcome my mummies

Ur are welcome,may Ur stay be short IJN amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congrat deyola on ur bfp,happy bumping.
@ Fvine,guess u are a doctor or in the medical line grin
Well done Fvine,God bless U with ur own Bfp IJN amen.
@ all keep hope alive.
This year go too make sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ugommazan(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
hello all...this thing about 'milk' from breasts indicating high prolactin , is there a quantity or should there never be milk once not perggo? I've noticed what I'd call a drop of this milk a few times which I feel only when I touch the nipple...is that a problem also?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
@Fvine may God almighty continue to increase you in wisdom thank God bless you for putting me on the right path. Am grateful cos am so depressed but ur explanation relieved my worries. As per the laparascope is it sefe or I should go for the medication you prescribed. Soon IJN I ll give my testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pass me not oh gentle saviour,hear my humble cry,whilst on others you're giving BFPs do not pass me by.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mamas,is consuming milk good during ttcing especially one with pcos.
Cc:fvine,sugah and all.
Is talkin milk good,if yes what type? And how often?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Janix2:

Ur are welcome,may Ur stay be short IJN amen
Thank you so much God bless you and will answer you this season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ Haryoular I had hydrosalpinx and my tubes were blocked but They are patent now and the hydros are cleared . I used gufei bao and Gynapharm from kedi. You can give it a try.

All the best smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fabmummy: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
venizia:
@ Haryoular I had hydrosalpinx and my tubes were blocked but They are patent now and the hydros are cleared . I used gufei bao and Gynapharm from kedi. You can give it a try.

All the best smiley

Happymummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Janix2:
Mamas,is consuming milk good during ttcing especially one with pcos.
Cc:fvine,sugah and all.
Is talkin milk good,if yes what type? And how often?
PCOS women are advised to stay away from Diary. It's good and ok for non PCOS women though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
haryourlar:
@Fvine may God almighty continue to increase you in wisdom thank God bless you for putting me on the right path. Am grateful cos am so depressed but ur explanation relieved my worries. As per the laparascope is it sefe or I should go for the medication you prescribed. Soon IJN I ll give my testimony.
Honestly it's your decision to make. Surgery is usually considered the last resort and human beings will always try all other means possible before succumbing to surgery. That is not to say that surgery is bad because it actually gives you guarantee that the job will be done. There are no actual guarantees for everyone on alternative methods. What worked perfect for A might not work or work slightly for B.

With that being said, I don't know the cost of Guaifebao but Clean Point Tampon I believe is about N3k, Castor Oil small bottle about N500-700, Hot water bottle for the Castor Oil, perhaps N1000. Also add Gynapharm by Kedi, no idea of price. I don't know how much Serrapeptease or Wobenzyme is. But I think they're affordable as against the cost of surgery. So you might try them out 1st and hopefully they work great for you like they have worked for other Mamas here and various online forums.

Venizia cleared her blocked tubes with Hydrosalphinx using Guaifebao and Gynapharm by Kedi. Lots of people too have also had success unblocking their tubes with the above mentioned Products. Don't be depressed, it's well, your testimony is around the corner. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ugommazan:
hello all...this thing about 'milk' from breasts indicating high prolactin , is there a quantity or should there never be milk once not perggo? I've noticed what I'd call a drop of this milk a few times which I feel only when I touch the nipple...is that a problem also?
There shouldn't be a drop if one is not preggo or nursing. if you get a drop by touching your nipples then it's likely you have it. Mine doesn't even show on gentle press, it comes out as clear fluid when they do the hard outward press of the whole breast check at the hospital (kinda painful). For some women it's whitish like milk while for others it's clear fluid.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ Janix2 and delor, Amen and thanks. God will surely bless us all with our bfps soon. The year don dey make sense die already, see plenty bfps, fruitfulness and successes on the thread already and we're still in the 1st quarter of the year.

@ lalabu, welcome to the thread and may your Bfp be Swift and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Wow! Congrats @deyoola. Supernatural preggy n delivery is ur portion.

@4realwoman its well wit u n ur family

@Fvine thnx for holding stead. God bless u speedily

I don forget all d tinz I wan write lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Fvine ur just a wonderful some bori may ur bfp appear now with speed with no further delay IJN,Amen!
Happy Sunday wonderful mothers of nations, wish u all bfp's this month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2016
@all the mama's that wish and prayed for me, I say thank you and God bless you all richly in Jesus name, Amen.

@lalabu, welcome and my your stay here by short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, happy Sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Good morning mamas and happy sunday...May God make it a fruitful one in our lives....Amen. Thanks to all mama that welcome me our testimony is near in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Congratulations @iomoge and adorable... am so happy for you, wish you H and H nine months and safe delivery.God that answered you will Answer every one of us in Jesus name. Am next in line for a miracle, amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Today we see Jesus as truly human. He's in pain, confronted with a betrayal from close friend of His. He didn't give up because is the Will of His father. His mission is not only to save us from our sins but equally to show us the way to salvation. Let us always remember that whatever comes our way after we have tried and sincerely done our best is God's will for us. No man, forces or power can take our will from us, because MY WILL IS MINE SO ALSO YOURS.

Congratulations to Deyoola

@ 4realwoman, sorry for ur loss n may God's presence never depart from u n ur family members. Safe journey n don't cry too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.