Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,388 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432602 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Monday - starting from 21st Mar, 2016.1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19,I
Thank you for the gift of life.
Thank you for giving us another opportunity to be in you presence Lord
Thank you for what you are doing for us here and about to do
Thank you for our dh and our love ones
Thank you for everything Lord
Thank you for I know that we all will announce our BFP soon in Jesus name, Amen
Lord I pray for the names listed above and I ask for your mercy in any area that they have sinned against you Lord, have mercy and them all their heart desires in Jesuse name, Amen.
I thank you for you have answered us Lord
Thank for your love, care and gift.
Thank you.

My e-family join me in thanking God for today is my wedding anniversary.
Lord, i thank you for the jouney so far and i know that you have more blessings for me and my dh and we await your gift Lord, Amen.
Thank for everything concerning me.

@oluwatise, congratulations sis wish you happy bumping in Jesus name , Amen.

Thank you all for you prayers, I arrived safely and early 2.

@All, happy new week.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Good morning sisters. Ds shall be a pleasant week for us all in jesus name.
@ 4realwoman congrats. Happy Anniversary. The good lord will give u an anniversary gift. Pls enjoy today

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2016
@ oluwatise congratulations. The long 2ww begins yet again. @mumihaja amen to your prayers. it shall be so for you too in Jesus' name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats on your anniversary dear,i pray that this year will bring God's special gift to U,pls takia of ursef and ur dh.
God' blessings on your marriage always.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2016
@ Oluwatise- God has really so ore e dayo. Let me pitch my tent near you so that me self go experience God's touch in this my 2WW journey.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2016
chom4shizzle:

Ahh dts so sweet of u, how is Jos? I miss Plateau ooo; (actually grew up there) d cool weather, d grains, fruits n vegetables; all dese are damn expensiv here. Na chikini money own I wan buy now sha bt if u will eventually send 2 me frm dere, den u knw sey na 1 bag of acha I go buy n bags of potatoes. Mke I gather money small.

Have u done hormonal assay if not den pls do. Dt liquid cud be due 2 high prolactin levels. Mine too doesn't come out until u press hard bt I hv it. God will bypass protocols n answer us dts all I know.

Wow, Oluwatise congrats. See bfp everywhere. Pass me not o gentle Saviour n hear me d way u hv heard odas. Ds bfp rain will continue IJN

Modify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
@oluwatise edumare ti so oro e dayo congrats
to all latest preggy mum a big congratulations to you all.
soonest it will be our turn cos the line is getting shorter.
i say a big thank you to all that prayed and wish me the best on my anniversary,God bless you gannn.

plz for those intrested in the pregnacare and stays in abuja, send me a mail finecheek@gmail.com my NL email is not working.
make una enjoy ur week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Monday - starting from 21st Mar, 2016.1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19.

We lift your name higher(3x)
we lift ur name higher..

We praise u, we praise u u. u oh Lord(3x)
in our lives, we see what u are doing,
one more time, we lift our voice in praise of ur name eh eh
we lift our voice in praise of ur name.

u are the pillar that holds our lives,(2x)
Master Jesus u are the pillar that holds our lives(2x)

Jehovah, we praise u(2x),
we praise ur name, we praise ur name eh he, Jehovah, Jehovah..

Thank u Lord for the daily Bfp's.
Blessed be your name forever.
Accept our worship in Jesus name.

@4realwoman thank God for journey mercies and a successful ceremony. Happy Wedding anniversary. The Lord will bless u with your utmost desire and make u celebrate many more years of togetherness in good health, joy and prosperity. Av a blast..
@all, gudmorning,have a blessed day.
#confessionbringsconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats @Oluwatise, wish u a happy and healthy 9 months
God is really doing a great work on this thread, it will get to our turn sooner than we expect by His grace. I'm really happy with dis daily bfp announcement. I am looking forward to another announcement today

@4realwoman, happy anniversary to u, u shall celebrate your next anniversary with your bab(ies) by His grace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2016
4realwoman, happy wedding anniversary. God will continue His mighty works in ur life & marriage. Ur children shall come forth speedily. Thanks for the prayers & prayer chain lists. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Monday - starting from 21st Mar,
2016.1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3.
Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5.
chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby,
8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10.
Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12.
MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14.
Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16.
Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18.
Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj,
21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23.
uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25.
Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28.
Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv,
31. lily19.
Mighty God, we come before You today with plenty praise and thanksgiving. Thank You for all You have been doing in our lives and on this thread. Thank You for all You are still going to do for us, Lord.
Father, we commit these names listed in to your hands. Their time of rejoicing has come Lord. Pls arise on their behalf Lord. Ancient of Days, this year let all of us currently on this thread prayer chain get our Bfps! None of us shall end this year without our pregnancy in Jesus name. Let many of us also celebrate the birth of our babies b4 this year end in Jesus name. Thank You Dear God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Monday - starting from 21st Mar, 2016.1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19.

Singing.... YAWEH! your name is YAWEH..
you are the miracle working God your name is YAWEH (2X)

Father, I pray that the mighty divine power that brought forth Jesus from the dead, also raised him to the right hand of the father in the heavenly realm will lift every deadening situation in the lives of all the Mamas listed above and every other Mama on this platform in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Have a blessed week y'all kiss

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Happy Wedding Anniversary 4realwoman. May God continue to bless your union. Amin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Happy newwk ouse nd a big congrats to all d belleful mamas,may u carry to full term.
@4realwoman happy wedding anniversay ma'am by dis time nxt year God wud ve answerd ur prayer(amen).

@finecheek congrats on ur weddin anniversry ma its not ow far but ow well it wil surely end in praise by Gods grace.
abeg im interested in ur anniversary gift oooo cheesy wil email u nw.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016

God I pray for the above named mamas that you will have mercy upon them and wipe away their tears soon with BFP in Jesus name AMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
iomoge2:
I am so happy and emotional.
This month of March reminds me of June last year.
When we had over 20 Bfp's.
The Month Elizabeths baby "John the Baptist " lept for joy in her womb on sighting the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ - Holy Mary.
This March is also a Month celebrating the life and Ultimate Love Jesus had for us.
For which greater Love than this, that a man lays down his life for his brothers
Jesus we love u.
Thank you Daddy.

This got to me. Esp cos ... ... is my birthday month. Wonderful Lord! 20 Bfps in one month. We receive Lord. pls do it again in an even mightier way this year, Miracle Working God.
The God that death could not hold down, the God of impossibilities made possible, the God who turned again the captivity of zion... We hold on to You and thank You in advance. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Oluwatise congrats you shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women. I am next in line.

HWA 4realwoman may our good God surprise you with Bfp as you celebrate today.

Please my lovely mamas I bought fertilad for women and omega 3 6 9 and am taking them 3 tablets at a go. I want to know if am taking it correctly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Chyvia:
Oluwatise congrats you shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women. I am next in line.

Please my lovely mamas I bought fertilad for women and omega 3 6 9 and am taking them 3 tablets at a go. I want to know if am taking it correctly.

Hey dear,i think you shld check the container or leaflet for instruction,omega 369 shld be 2tabs twice daily but check for the instruction to be double sure,dnt really have idea on fertil aid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2016
FertilAid is 3 tabs daily, that is 1 in the morning, 1 for afternoon and 1 for evening.

Omega 369, i took 2 soft gels daily, one in the morning and one in the evening.

Chyvia:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello mamas!!! @Redeemed, thanks for checking up on me. God bless u sis.I dey o, been a bit busy and offline. Hmmm....so many BFPs, we give God d glory.

This year is going to be awesome. @iomoge2, deyoola, oluwatise,adorablewifey and all others i forgot to mention.Congrats on your Bfp,may u carry to term and may dis 9months phase be easy for you.

@4realwoman,sorry for ur loss dear. Take heart,may God console ur family. And also happy anniversary. @all d mamas keeping dis thread alive, God bless u all...@fvine, good work sis! U are a darling.I hail everybody...May we all cross to the pregnancy thread dis year. Amin. One love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Did this HSG test on Friday just got my result now.

Radiological Report

Following retrograde introduction of contrast agent via leech Wilkinson's cannula.
The cervical canal, uterine cavity and both fallopian tubes have been outlined
The cervical canal is within normal limit
The uterine cavity has a bi cornual length of 3.5cm and also within normal limit
Both fallopian tubes show evidence of free and bilateral peritoneal spillage of contrast though left not outlined

CONCLUSION
Bilateral patent tubes.

Fvine, sugah other sabi mamas should help me out before seeing my gynea tomorrow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
God is definitely in our midst. Father we thank you for all the bfps so far and the many yet to come. Your name alone be praised!

Congrats on your bfps @iomoge2, @deyoola, @adorablewifey, @oluwatise and other mamas who have recently got their bfps. God will perfect that which he has started in your lives. Joy will never cease in your homes in Jesus name. Amen! I'm next in line for a miracle.

@4realwoman thank God for journey mercies and successful ceremony. May God wipe away your tears and grant your heart desires speedily. HWA to you and your dh. Your testimony is very near!

@All I know this bfp rain will not pass up by
#Keepbelieving #confessionbringsconception

Have a blessed week kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Dear mummies,espectant mumsand TTC,i already posted this but i felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?
My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Thank you janix2 and vanny2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2016
@Redeemed I dey ooo. Thanks for checking up on me my sis. I just tire for this ttc. Hope you are good to go now grin grin.

Congratulations @Oluwatise. I wish you healthy nine months. Abeg enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2016
HWA @4realwoman. I wish you many more fruitful years ahead. Next will be with your bundle of joy grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ugommazan(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Fvine:

There shouldn't be a drop if one is not preggo or nursing. if you get a drop by touching your nipples then it's likely you have it. Mine doesn't even show on gentle press, it comes out as clear fluid when they do the hard outward press of the whole breast check at the hospital (kinda painful). For some women it's whitish like milk while for others it's clear fluid.

thank you dear @Fvine for letting me know. I appreciate. I will just read a lot about it and of course see a doctor. DH thinks we should wait one year before seeing the doctor, I'm running out of patience.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Our Father in Heaven, the miracle worker, You who went about doing good and healing diseases, please Lord Jesus byepass every protocol/negative report/evil forces and attend to our cases. In Your mercy, grant us children, give us outstanding testimonies in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

H & H bumping to all the belefull mamas, we bless God on your behalf. To all the mamas keeping the house alive, God bless you and answer you soonest.

Saying hello to every one, have a miracle-filled week

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Fumbaby congrats.
Although they made a contradictory statement.
Both fallopian tubes show evidence of free and bilateral peritoneal spillage of contrast though left not outlined
The conclusion is that both your tubes are clear (patent).

Rachie83 congrats on your success so far. Can you please share the name of the herbs so that people in the same condition as you were can benefit.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
@ Dona Tee,
Please what do you mean by:

Start Acv+Bsm drink, wit Propolis n omega 369

Acv+Bsm drink (full meaning)

Propolis

Where can I get them in Lagos?

Thanks and God bless you and all the mamas in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=sugah post=43969005]Fumbaby congrats.
Although they made a contradictory statement.
The conclusion is that both your tubes are clear (patent).

Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
when Hannah prayed, God opened her womb and gave her a child. Her rival Peninah thought Hannah's situation was permanent but prayer changed the life of Hannah. As a child of God it is not your responsibility to pray against those who mistreat and laugh over your situations. Just pray and God will answer you. You may be be stressed and worried over a certain situation but like Hannah if you keep praying God will answer. May God remember you today and forever and forever because the battle is His and Victory is yours.
....... culled from funmi's facebook page.

Congrats to every belleful woman in the house . you will all carry to term with ease.

Father Lord, here arethe sisters and brothers whom we are standing in the gap for today Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19.

thank u for our lives , spouses and thank for where u have brought us to . Let your blood speak better things on our behalf. Let mercy locate us. answer every prayer of our hearts . let joy overflow in our families .by the time the year ends let us count our many blessings and let all glory go back to u . In Jesus name Amen.

Hi sugah! how have u been . long time . Little one nko . kiss kiss kiss. take care of ur self plenty. i have a bad phone for now . Hence d poor communication .

melsmum still worried about u. get in touch o
@ all. may the power of his resurrection be real in our lives . make come to live every dead thing in our bodies and let our testimonies be evident . u all have a lovely week n make good use of the holidays ahead kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.