Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416118 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Beautiful mamas, pls lets not be too harsh with @rachie83. She seems geniune. At least her last year post as shown by iomoge2 shows it.
We dont want volcanic eruptions (as in tempers) that will derail us and our progress. Lol. (* forming oyibo master)
Let peace reign

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am so happy for all the great news..i am close to having my testimony. Guys, I am scared of doing HSG..I had done pelvic scan, hormonal test, follicle whatever. I am just not comfortable doing the HSG.
Can someone advice me, pls. I knw definately it can never be as painful as child-bearing. But I am so not comfortable doing it. I always have that asurance, that if God could give a woman that does not aav any womb a child to carry to term, there is nothing impossible for Him to do. Guys, pls encourage me..my marriage is going to 3yrs now..i need a push.
Sincerely, y'all are great people..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dazzle86 and marcjane, abeg lets not be too quick to cast aspersions on rachie83's testimony. Give her a benefit of doubt as she has agreed to send evidence to iomoge.
We are always quick to request for WIDD from mamas that give bfp announcements but brand some 'marketers' when they provide the information on their own.
Not too long ago, an active mama announced her bfp and stated she used gufei bao/fohow products only for her to get attacked by fbi members and was labelled a markerter. Im happy lots of other women have had success using that same product and clean point.
divinemandate, God would repay you for your loss IJN.

So ladies, pls chillax small. If indeed the herbs work do you know how many families would be saved the cost and stress of IVF?

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ Oluwatise, Congratulations. May God bless you with a happy & healthy pregnancy, Amen. Do take good care of yourself.

@ chyvia, vanny2 & janix2, I believe you're supposed to follow the recommendation on the bottle of the Omega 3,6,9 that you have. Different companies make theirs with different mg strength making the doses & how to take vary.

@ loisemm, thanks for the good work you're doing. Compiling the statistics no esay ra ra. May your name top the list soon, Amen. God bless you plenty plenty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fumbaby:

LOL.

Fvine you over look my result abi? Kotinu (sadface)
Choi! Abeg Sis no vex for me biko oh. I resumed work today after 2 months. So I was trying to catch up with both work and the thread as well. I'll torchlight the result sharp sharp now that I have time to myself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
kweenkong:
Good evening to all the mamas in the house. Congratulations to all who got bfp. We will all partake of this showers of bfp.

Sabi mamas o, the second day of my period is always heavy that I use a full pack of always + 2 pcs in a full day. As in 1hr to 2hrs ots soaking and leaking. Was at the hospital before I got married about the dr dismissed my fears.
Always Super? Dr dismissed your fears saying exactly what? 2 things I know that cause heavy bleeding is Fibroid and PCOS. After my Fibroids removal, CD2 is still heavy for me which I believe can be due to PCOS or maybe not. But it's still not as bad as what you described. Mine is more like an average of 4hours. @ Sugah also before her Pregnancy had same heavy CD 2 but I also doubt it's as heavy as your scenario. Am not sure she was fully diagnosed of PCOS but she had all the symptoms and treated herself of it at some point. Am sure she'll comment on this when she's online. But then she conceived with it, so maybe there's no cause for alarm. I'll feel better though if the Dr banished your fears with a good satisfying explanation. So if you can remember, share exactly what he said. It's possible there's no cause for alarm. Me no be Dr oh! Just sharing d little limited stuff I've learned. But will definitely note and ask my Dr at my next appointment in April.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fumbaby:
Did this HSG test on Friday just got my result now.

Radiological Report

Following retrograde introduction of contrast agent via leech Wilkinson's cannula.
The cervical canal, uterine cavity and both fallopian tubes have been outlined
The cervical canal is within normal limit
The uterine cavity has a bi cornual length of 3.5cm and also within normal limit
Both fallopian tubes show evidence of free and bilateral peritoneal spillage of contrast though left not outlined

CONCLUSION
Bilateral patent tubes.

Fvine, sugah other sabi mamas should help me out before seeing my gynea tomorrow

Conclusion is that both tubes are open, I bless God for you. But what I don't understand is why the 2nd line said that "both fallopian tubes have been outlined" and the last line said "though left not outlined". Please point out both lines to your Dr to see what he says. He might miss this if he doesn't torchlight and read in between the lines before reading the conclusion. So when he knows, he can torchlight the film from the HSG wella to know exactly what the HSG saw and not just what the Technician wrote. So no wahala.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
mamaibeta:
I am so happy for all the great news..i am close to having my testimony. Guys, I am scared of doing HSG..I had done pelvic scan, hormonal test, follicle whatever. I am just not comfortable doing the HSG.
Can someone advice me, pls. I knw definately it can never be as painful as child-bearing. But I am so not comfortable doing it. I always have that asurance, that if God could give a woman that does not aav any womb a child to carry to term, there is nothing impossible for Him to do. Guys, pls encourage me..my marriage is going to 3yrs now..i need a push.
Sincerely, y'all are great people..
Great to know that you have done all the other Fertility testing. Hope they checked out great. Has your DH been tested? If No, maybe its also time he got tested to rule out MFI.

Don't be scared of getting the HSG done, yes there are lots of horror stories but there are also lots of painless stories. I myself had a painless HSG, just a pinch/pop sensattion when they opened my cervix and inserted the the catheter and slight cramps when the fluid was passing both tubes. Although honestly, I'll be scared if I have to go for an HSG again. Sometimes the sad stories just never leave your mind fully even after having a good experience. My suggestion is:

1. Take Ibuprofen at least 30mins before the procedure. You can ask your Dr although I bought and did this on my own after Mamas here suggested it.

or

2. There's a painless HSG procedure which involves the lab dosing you with Morphine I think. So you can also ask the lab if they have something like that. Although ladies here have said it's costlier than the regular one.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the thread. May God bless you swiftly with a healthy BFP, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
marcjane:

YES I SAW IT,SHE OPENED THAT THREAD HOPING FOR PEOPLE TO COMMENT BEORE SHE WLL USE ANOTHER HANDLE TO GIVE SOLUTION.
ALL SHE DOES IS SALE SALE SALE SALE
You really tried and am clapping for you,so i will open a thread in july 2015 just to sell products in march 2016?You think that's reasonable enough? If you are in my shoe you will understand how it's,i never relented finding information/solution just to find an end to our predicament.It's not really your fault though but cos of high rate of scammers all around but you should have applied wisdom in your comments madam.one of the Mamas here will post the result here as soon as i send her his test results Mrs doubting Thomas.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello lovelies .
It's being a while. I took a well deserved break from ttc. Now, I'm ready again. Dusting all my medical records to start the journey all over. DH sef go hear am.
We are hopeful this time. Congrats to all d preggy mums. Where are my pple? Missed u

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good evening all Mama's and Papa's..I want to plead as other Mama's have suggested that we give Rachie83 the benefit of doubt.I will do same out of excitement if i am in her shoes.I will joyfully spread the good news to anyone that is ready to hear.
If she is a marketer as some of you claim,it will reveal itself one way or the other.Though,i doubt this claim.

Congrats to all the belleful Mama's and kudo's to all the prayer warriors.

Redeemed,thanks for the mention.I am always here daily.I am addicted to the forum like some people are addicted to Facebook and Twitter.

Let the showers of BFP continue in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
santagelo25:
Good evening all Mama's and Papa's..I want to plead as other Mama's have suggested that we give Rachie83 the benefit of doubt.I will do same out of excitement if i am in her shoes.I will joyfully spread the good news to anyone that is ready to hear.
If she is a marketer as some of you claim,it will reveal itself one way or the other.Though,i doubt this claim.

Congrats to all the belleful Mama's and kudo's to all the prayer warriors.

Redeemed,thanks for the mention.I am always here daily.I am addicted to the forum like some people are addicted to Facebook and Twitter.

Let the showers of BFP continue in Jesus name.
Wetin happen and wetin I do you? You've ignored my follow up emails to your email boxes. e come be like say I dey disturb you. Anyways good to hear from you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello my sisters, hope our day went well? I will like us to look into soy isoflavone as a replacement for clomid. There are a lot of testament concerning it online. Look into it pls, as some of us who have used clomid knows that it dries the vjay making kpekusing a bit of a challenge except one uses preseed or primrose, et al.
Another thing i want to suggest is using robitusin or any other cough syrup that help to improve cervical mucus and the lining of the womb. This you can use from day 8 to ovulation.
These are some of the things I want to share with you.
Have a lovely evening and may God hear our cries soonest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thank u so much #fvine..all my results were perfect for when I was told I had ovarian cyst, and seedling of Fibroid. Though my DH only went for hormonal test; he hasn't done SFC.. I think I should him to do the test.
Pls, I would like to knw if dis is normal, having blackish blood on first day of ur period, nd last day of d period...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fvine:

Choi! Abeg Sis no vex for me biko oh. I resumed work today after 2 months. So I was trying to catch up with both work and the thread as well. I'll torchlight the result sharp sharp now that I have time to myself.

You are best dear, see how you took your time to explain the reason why you didn't respond on time as if I was gonna pay you. Thank so much sis God will answer us soon IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
@mamaibeta,brace up and do it...i once asked a Dr.that carries out HSG if they give painkillers at their facility before the procedure he said no,and i asked him why not that some facilities give to reduce the pain.He replied that if they give,the painkiller will alter the process and they might not know if there is a blockage or other anomaly,there is a way he explained it sha that made sense to me...
@santangelo25,for your mind,wen ur sisters are aving ish,u will just show up as the man..anyways,i don know wetin to bring u out..gud to av u around sir...
@fvine,wen i not see ur post since morning,i guessed u had resumed,happy resumption,pls,take it easy @ur work place...
@hawtmummy welcome back,its a good time to show face as its bin raining Bfp's...
@rachie83,if really u have gone through ttc for the number of years u mentioned,u will understand why maamas here are suspicious.Ttc have made women money factory to charlatans even some friends can no longer be trusted on this issue,so my dear don't blame them too much wen dey voice out their reservations..thank God for u and ur Dh and i hope u get ur Bfp soonest..
@all,please let's take a chill pill,even if she is marketing,experience have thought us to ask questions and make research so let's just chill and watch as events unfold..
remember,we are closer to announcing our Bfp than we think..God bless us all...shallom.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
pweetymii:
@mamaibeta,brace up and do it...i once asked a Dr.that carries out HSG if they give painkillers at their facility before the procedure he said no,and i asked him why not that some facilities give to reduce the pain.He replied that if they give,the painkiller will alter the process and they might not know if there is a blockage or other anomaly,there is a way he explained it sha that made sense to me...
@santangelo25,for your mind,wen ur sisters are aving ish,u will just show up as the man..anyways,i don know wetin to bring u out..gud to av u around sir...
@fvine,wen i not see ur post since morning,i guessed u had resumed,happy resumption,pls,take it easy @ur work place...
@hawtmummy welcome back,its a good time to show face as its bin raining Bfp's...
@rachie83,if really u have gone through ttc for the number of years u mentioned,u will understand why maamas here are suspicious.Ttc have made women money factory to charlatans even some friends can no longer be trusted on this issue,so my dear don't blame them too much wen dey voice out their reservations..thank God for u and ur Dh and i hope u get ur Bfp soonest..
@all,please let's take a chill pill,even if she is marketing,experience have thought us to ask questions and make research so let's just chill and watch as events unfold..
remember,we are closer to announcing our Bfp than we think..God bless us all...shallom.
Thanks i understand u spoke with maturity and wisdom, i had fallen victim of such too but at times you just dont doubt things at times when you are in need, one can only apply wisdom so that one wont be taken as a fool.I could ve kept quite but i cant just cos i knw alot of pple are also in my shoe that's why i decided to share it here and in different threads....i will prove myself to my pple here then i will be back to share my pregnancy testimony.Pls wat does Bfp means?Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
@fvine God will bless sooner than u think. U are indeed a blessing. Aside from being obese I have no symptoms of pcos. I always thot fibroid came with heavy flow and painful period. But then the last time I was preggies I just did a clean 9 weight loss programme and on vit e. I think I have my work cut out for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
I wish we are as fast to profer solution as we are to cast aspersions on a person whenever our suspicions are aroused.

I don't know Rachie from anywhere but I saw her post on saturday and the most logical thing to do was to go through her previous posts and topic.

This same lady came here last year asking for solution to her plight. Nobody gave any counsel or even responded to her.

A year later she comes with praise report without mentioning what she used till I asked her. All of a sudden, the detectives have risen to the occasion.

So if I come here as I believe I will very soon to share testimony, someone will begin to talk crap.

This is annoying

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ugommazan(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fvine:

You're welcome. Ok. But I'll suggest you start eating Cabbage and Plain steamed Ewedu, at least they're normal food items people eat unlike taking a medication. Take Care.

thank you again. Please what is Ewedu? we eat cabbage very often.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ Fumbaby and mamaibeta, you're welcome

@ oleayo22, thanks for sharing. But please note that Soy is bad news for women who have PCOS and/or Fibroids or Hormonal Imbalance.

@ pweetymii , Thanks Dear. Na jeje I go try dey do now until I conceive and put to birth grin

@ rachie83, you and all the arguments piqued my "research antenna" because I was thinking of the people this would help if the product is effective as per your claims. So I decided to find out more about the product. I've visited the Facebook group, saw pics of the drug but couldn't see a pic of the Supplement Fact and ingredients. Please snap and post the drug supplement fact here directly. The group is also somewhat inactive. Last post was since Oct 2015. Most of the discussion of the drug is also testimonials and nothing else. I've checked online and nothing. Please help me provide more information on this drug. Am greatly interested in the supplement fact/ingredients TIA.

@ All Mamas, am not against those who disagreed but what am not for is the manner in which they voiced their disagreement. You can voice your opinion and disagreement without insolence or being rude. Remember this is an online forum and written words are easily misunderstood more than if they were verbal. I've read all the arguments and fully understand where everybody is coming from.

What if she were marketing nko, is there no possibility that the product can be for real? Just playing 'Devil's Advocate' here pls so no face me oh grin One can still market a good product that works nah, nothing wrong in that but then I don't support lying to market a product, so I hope she's being honest when she said it's actually her story. I believe all these products we're promoting now for their tested & trusted efficacy like the Clean Point, Guaifebao etc would've been marketed in different ways at some point. Anyways let's chill till we get more info on the drug. This is my humble submission : )

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT TOOK OUT THEIR TIME TO PRAY AND WISH ME THE BEST ON MY ANNIVERSARY, I PRAY THAT JOY AND HAPPINESS WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hey ladies,I noticed that my period has reduced,it quite scanty,and doesn't really flow well especially at ngt,though I use 2 pads twice daily but they don't get filled up?
Tryin to figure out a cause or is it normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Modify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
See me checking my mail box every hour on the hour.
Lemme try and sleep.

However, when I do get the evidence, I will edit nicely and post here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
enatasha:
Good evening fruitful Mama's, I just came back from the hospital as advised by #chom4shizzle & #Fvine.. Chom4shizzle advised me yesterday to go for Hormonal Assay so I went this evening. I posted recently on the pelvic scan I did and also discovered I had intramural fibroid with a calcified one. Fear of surgery (I had 6 different surgeries already) made me to start searching for alternatives and a friend gave me a RCCG midwife's num that helped her expelled her's.
My previous gynae said the fibroid is not a problem and that I can conceive even without removing it. Today I met a different gynae and after scanning me in his office, he said I can conceive but it will cause a miscarriage since its 5.8cm as of this evening. He took his time to answer all my questions including my fears.
He has given me 2 options, either to go for general anaesthesia that will make me sleep throughout the surgery or regional anaesthesia that will numb the area while I am wide awake or conscious.
Please has anyone here had regional anaesthesia for open myomectomy? How does it feel and can you share your experience?
All I need now is your prayers, for God to open financial doors for my hubby and also for successful surgery.
Please what should I ask him to check in my womb during the surgery?
Thank you FVINE and CHOM4SIZZLE for your advice. May God blessed you all and give you your heart desire. (So sorry for my long epistle)
I read ur earlier post on hving upto 6 surgeries, sis u hv really tried o bt wat were all dose surgeries 4 if u still need anoda one 4 ds fibroid? (Don't answer). I wud say tke it easy sha, our prayer is dat wateva wud consume our finances shud be somting gud. Av neva had a surgery done so I can't giv u an answer bt am sure mummy Fvine shud do justice 2 dat cos she js had one. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2016
chom4shizzle:

I read ur earlier post on hving upto 6 surgeries, sis u hv really tried o bt wat were all dose surgeries 4 if u still need anoda one 4 ds fibroid? (Don't answer). I wud say tke it easy sha, our prayer is dat wateva wud consume our finances shud be somting gud. Av neva had a surgery done so I can't giv u an answer bt am sure mummy Fvine shud do justice 2 dat cos she js had one. It is well.

Modify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Speechless. embarassed Sorry 4 judging u sis. God knows dt u need his help n he does care, js remember dt he is nt limited by time or circumstance n u ar nt alone in ds. Wipe ur tears dear, ds will be part of ur testimony wen u stand b4 his alter holding ur bundle of joy. Iss ok *hugs*
enatasha:

1 surgery for hernia, 3 surgeries in throat and 2 for sinusitis. I have cried my heart out and have no strength inside me again. The last I had was 14months ago. I haven't even recovered financially and then this one again. @ times I feel maybe God has rejected me, but I still wipe my tears and praise His name knowing fully well that some people went in there but never came out alive. My prayer now is for God to open doors of finances so I can go in for this surgery.
Herbs are cheaper but I don't know if they can purge out the calcified one and since hubby and I are not financially bouyant, then I wouldn't want to take the risk of buying herbs that won't work for me. The only option I have now is surgery. I know He is faithful to see me through this again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Tuesday - starting from 22nd Mar, 2016.

32. Miraclebaby, 33. Anikeayun, 34. Cionon, 35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Oleayo, 50. Redeemed 51. Rute 52. Gsawlah 53. NoLuvLost 54. Mumydidi, 55. Omowunminow, 56. Sammiejo, 57. Chyvia, 58. Babyadorable, 59. Peddylov, 60. Ayashow, 61. Ayaakanoh,
Thank you Lord for the names listed above and I pray that all their prayers and heart desires will be answered by you in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Janix2:
Hey ladies,I noticed that my period has reduced,it quite scanty,and doesn't really flow well especially at ngt,though I use 2 pads twice daily but they don't get filled up?
Tryin to figure out a cause or is it normal?

Stil needing answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Also,does any one knows a very good gynae in Enugu state or Lagos state.
Am thinking of see one dere,not soo sure of benin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.