Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408895 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congrats Oleaye22. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oleayo22:
Thnks @ayashow, God bless you real good and grant you pleasant surprises.
I am here to testify of Gods goodness towards me and my family. I have bn married for 7plus years and been trying ttc since. God removed shame from me and made the woman with doctors diagnosis of bilateral tubal blockage, fibroid, and cyst to be preggy.
WIDD:
1. July - Dec 2015, i was on serrapeptase 120,000iu, wobenzyme, two Chinese herbs, dong quanon, folic acid, castor oil massage till ovulation, then i started monitoring my ovulation using wonfo strips and clearblue digital, womens bestfriend and i commenced with pregnitude when when womens bestfriend finished.
One of our sista blessed me with clean point during that period and i used it.some mucousy thing came out.
2. I stopped using serrapeptase and wobenzyme cos i ran out.
3. Went back to my gynae and we started the flushing. Did two rounds in dec, two in dec.
4. Jan 2016, i joined my womens fellowship in my church to embark on a 21days fasting. This helped me tpo loose abt 5-6kgs and i commenced serrapeptase again.
5. In feb, i was placed on clomid cd2-6, 100mg and hcg trigger shot. It was bfn and i didnt like the fact that my vjay was dry during those period.
6. Read up on soy iso,and i used it from cd 3-9 - 200mg each day same time in the morning from 18th -24th feb. I was also monitoring my folicles at mecure. I went on cd 11 26th of feb and i took hcg on my thigh 10,000iu on sat 27th feb . I also used robitusin and red raspberry tablet.
6. I started testing 2wks after and it was faint positive . Went to mecure to collect my beta hcg result and it read eleven thousands plus at 26dpo. Did abdominal scan yesterday and sac was seen.
This can only happen be God, pls help me praise the Lord who took reproach away from my life. I pray that he will grant all my sisters here with bfp in Jesus name. I have learnt so much from every one here.thnks my e-sisters.

Wow. Congrats sis, u will carry to term and deliver safely. Its ur time to shine girl. I hv actually been waiting for ds. It was ur testimony fvine quoted for me wen I joined d thread not knowing wat to do. I'm so happy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
praiseworks:

My dear, im not quite sure of where to get them in festac...but I just uploaded the pictures in my last post. You can check them at Mopeth 2nd ave or there's a pharmacy on that road that leads to forte oil 21rd from 1st ave...on the right, in a duplex. Don't remember the name of the pharmacy or the road. Worst case, you can have someone buy them for you from Ikeja and waybill to you.

For the fibroids, id just suggest a lifestyle change....cut carbs, cut fizzy drinks, eat fruits and vegetables, exercise.. It would help manage the growth of the fibroid. Or you can do an ACV+BSM combo to shrink it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
enatasha:

I wish I am in Lagos to get it..
Why not pay for the delivery probably through a major Bus Company to your location? Shouldn't CST more than 1k and it will still be a great score for you. Just thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congrat to oleayo22 h and h nine months,enjoy your pregnancy..am next to testify in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
venizia:
Fvine biko this ewedu thingy, do i have to prepare it fresh anytime I want to take it?
I haven't used it before but I believe it's best fresh or not more than 3days worth refrigerated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks@Fvine

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congrats Oleayo. God is Faithful. U will carry to term with ease. Thank you God for all these testimonies. Do much more in our midst. Defy medical conditions . N all the glory will go back to u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Oleayo22, stress free carriage and easy delivery in Jesus name. Congratulations!
I dey follow you for back to announce my bfp in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks to all the mamas that responded to my question.May God bless you all plenty,Amen!Please those that quoted me should please unquote so I can take down the post . Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Evenin ma, pls can I do hormal profile at Cd 42 my period av refuse to come nd pt is negative but just notice tonite dat I av little water coming out of my left breast. Tot hormal profile can only be done cd 3?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
pweetymii:
@wholesomegrace, i don't think they sell fertilsanm in Nigeria. Ur best bet would be to buy from Amazon.
@lilyamaka2003,in addition to what @fvine said, u can also try one of these tampons(clean point or Guifei bao).
@sugah and @imoge thanks for been active and helping us out. .
@ayaayo,@adejuve@ayauche and other MIA maamas howdy?
@all, we are closer to the manifestation of our pregnancy than we think..
#Confessionbringsconception#

Plz how much is clean tapoon and where can i get it? Will it clear all infections in my system? What about hubby? How will he go about treating the infection bc he just had antibiotics with me for 10days since we don't know where the infection was exactly coming from and I'm still seeing indication like something is still wrong with me. But we have baby danced once just for the sake of ovulation, will he need to start all over to treat infection? It's not easy convincing hubby on this TTC stuff. He just managed to start fertilaid and addyzoa after almost a year of begging. He feels I'm beginning to research too much and its always not easy trying to convince him on stories I get from nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
AyaSunday:
Hello Fruitful Ladies, please has anyone used MeCure for Hormonal Profile test? Or can anyone please recommend a Very Good Diagnostic Lab with easy to understand results in Lagos Mainland?

#Ayasunday Yess..i did my hormonal profile test @MeCure.. its not bad.. u will be tested for prolactic, LH, FSH, TR, and one other major test on cd10, and progesterone on cd21.. the cost for the first testss was about 19k.. and the progesterone, is about 7k. It's not bad, just blood test.

Helloo ladies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fruitfull mamas I'm waiting
oomiyale:
Evenin ma, pls can I do hormal profile at Cd 42 my period av refuse to come nd pt is negative but just notice tonite dat I av little water coming out of my left breast. Tot hormal profile can only be done cd 3?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
@oleayo a big congrats to you and you shall carry to term and deliver like herbrew women. Our God is a miracle God and I believe we will all be surprise with our Bfps soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
CovenantBabies:

@Sugar, thanks a lot Mama, I'll get them asap. Pls what are the doses & is there anyother thing I need to add like laxative etc just as mama iomoge mentioned.

Yes, i used both Swedish bitters and dulcolax laxative. But the laxative was only for a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
This mecure hormonal assay seems expensive. I used echo-scan on opebi and they charged just 8k for LH, FSH, prolactin and progesterone. They charge 2k per test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
ayashow:
I'm having really bad side effects from vitex.i feel nauseous,bloated and my navel seems painful everytime I use it.i stopped using it a cycle ago.but I tried It 2 days ago and dt was when I decided I Wld neva go back to vitex.

I've read negative stories about it online that it isn't suitable for everyone.

So I would like to give it out to any mama that wants it.ive got a bottle and half left.im based I lagos

@ayashow, pls can you send it to me. i'm in lagos where can I come and pick it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Woooooow oleayo22 congrats
See as my birthday month they shower with BFP God ur name b praised ooooo let d announcements continue

@ayashow my dear u can ask udomama dat time we bof took fertileaid dat has vitex d side effects were hideos u go even feel say u don carry belle sef looool ttc nd it's wahala it is well wif u my sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls mamas how do I treat low progesterone. I have 2.9 iu on a cd19 test (7dpo).
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to oleayo22. This can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ayam waiting ooooooo
oomiyale:
Fruitfull mamas I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sabi sabi mama's biko answer oomiyale ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
oomiyale:
Ayam waiting ooooooo
Cd 3 and cd 21. I dont know abt cd 42. Let's see wat others hv to say
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
oomiyale:
I won't advice a hormonal assay. Results gotten from CD 42 will be off and cannot be compared to the ideal values. Reason being that these ideal values are expected values at a certain time in your cycle. The only hormone test that can be useful at this point in your cycle is the Progesterone test. I'll suggest you wait it out cos you never know, with the fluid coming out of your boobs, you could be preggy and not showing on Urine test yet. Pray and Wait for that awesome BFP or a happy AF to start a fresh cycle where you can test and have the chance of conceiving.Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oleayo congrats and wishing u a healthy bumping. I love this birth month of mine March. more bfps loading.

pls where is mumihaja I think I need the clean point tampion and the wondfo test strips.How do I get it and how much I stay in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sugah thanks for the reply God bless you.pls I don't want that post quoted kindly modify it and unquote.I hope you understand. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Oleayo a very big Congratulation to you,i really share in your joy.I cant wait to share my testimony here too,7years is not a joke...God is good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
@oleayo congrat to you sis so jumping up for you and tanking God for his mercies. He will surely see u thru have a blissful 9months. Am next in line for my twins. Devil shame shame shame tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
its time to try naturally after a failed IVF.please what supplement aside folic acid should i take?no issues with me ooh i dont know what has happened to my body after the procedure xha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.