Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408556 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
oleayo22, choi. God is awesome! Congrats! I got emotional while reading ur bfp testimony... 7 yrs no be beans... And all the things u did too. May the good Lord see You thru and may u carry ur healthy baby/babies after full term. Well done for ur detailed WIDD. Mamas owing us WIDD, u want me mk I come preggy thread come find u? Na mama zaynie I go report una to. (I think the mama that got bfp b4 oleayo22 is owing us WIDD. Not sure yet)
Newbies, u are all welcome. I encourage u to stay until you get ur bfp which should not be long from now God willing.
#MarchForBackToBackBfps#
MarchForDailyBfps#
MarchForMiraculousTestimonies#
*7 More Days To Go. E Never Finish oo*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Praıseworks, there ıs a good gyny at 1st avenue A close...cant recall the full name. One also at Sabo (Dr Marvel) at 7th avenue, opp F close, all at Festac.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ Oleayo 22, congratulations, what an awesome God we serve. I wish u healthy bumping.

@praiseworks, check Victory Drugs opp 111. Their have drugs and good price.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2016
kikilistic:
I did the surgery at Good tidings in surulere 37/38,fasoro.its cost 550k the gyn is an experience surgeon for 30 yes both in and out of d country so my uterus is save my fallopians tubes n my overlies are save compare to oda places where tubes will be cut out .

I don't think there is anywhere where tubes are cut during myomectomy. If tubes were cut then the aim of the surgery to aid conception is defeated.

I had a myomectomy and my doctor did hydrotubation about 7weeks after surgery.

@oleayo congratulations ma. May God keep you and your little ones. let the BFPs announcements continue.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 25, 2016
@Oleayo22, congrats! This is a perfect work done by God, may you carry to term ijn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Oleayo22: still expecting your reply on the email. Thanks a lot Sis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2016
@ Oleayo22, 7 Gbosas for Jesus. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Gbosa!!!! Gbosa!!!!! Gbosa!!!!!! Gbosa!!!!!!! A very big congratulations to you. God will grant you a happy, healthy pregnancy and childbirth and shall make you a mother of Nations & your husband a father of Nations, Amen. Songs of joy shall never depart from your household, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Dazzle86:

I don't think there is anywhere where tubes are cut during myomectomy. If tubes were cut then the aim of the surgery to aid conception is defeated.

I had a myomectomy and my doctor did hydrotubation about 7weeks after surgery.

@oleayo congratulations ma. May God keep you and your little ones. let the BFPs announcements continue.
Please can you explain the Hydrotubation process and what it feels like? Painful, Painless? Any painkiller or sedation done?.

Mamas who have done Hydrotubation should also answer pls. TIA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 5:59am On Mar 25, 2016
To all my sisters, I want to say a big thank you. You guys really touched my heart with your prayers. The God who remembered the woman with two blocked tubes is still in the biz of remembering all his daughters. And I know He will settle all my e-sisters believing Him with children in Jesus name.
I want to encourage my sis that want to improve progesterone or balance hormones to look into womens bestfriend( it has great reviews on amazon, pregnitude ( hood for pcos), and doctor Christophers product( there are 3 diff. Product.). All these I got on amazon and as soon as I hear a friend is travelling I beg them to get them for me.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2016
4. Mix Lime Juice, 1 Egg into Lipton Tea and drink. This was shared on the thread and confirmed by another Mama. This has reminded me to try it out. Will do so tomorrow, I need to buy Lime. Note that zlime is controversial in ttc so if you need to do this regularly, then please use Lemon, I bet it will work same way. Lemon is TTC safe.

@ Fvine have you tried it? Pls. is it fresh lime that I need to buy or the bottled one?

Then for the egg, do I mix it with the yolk?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2016
@ Oleayo22 is women's best friend a brand name or product name? I no see am for Amazon o! Abi na me no sabi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2016
venizia:
4. Mix Lime Juice, 1 Egg into Lipton Tea and drink. This was shared on the thread and confirmed by another Mama. This has reminded me to try it out. Will do so tomorrow, I need to buy Lime. Note that zlime is controversial in ttc so if you need to do this regularly, then please use Lemon, I bet it will work same way. Lemon is TTC safe.

@ Fvine have you tried it? Pls. is it fresh lime that I need to buy or the bottled one?

Then for the egg, do I mix it with the yolk?
Yes it worked. I used Fresh Lime. I didn't measure it but added a good quantity that can be tasted in the Lipton.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
@ Fvine great grin. Thanks will try it out. You missed the egg part but am sure it was mixed with the yolk. Hmm wonder how it will look and taste
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
U can waybill it to uur base by using bus transport dt ply lagos to uur end.
enatasha:

I wish I am in Lagos to get it..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
@venizia, its the product name. Its very powerful and I only used 1. I ordered mine from amazon. You can also check its reviews. The dr christophers formula I heard is also fantastic. It has hormonal changease, female reproductive tonic and one other one. I bought the homonal changease, heard its good to balance the homones.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Fvine:

Please can you explain the Hydrotubation process and what it feels like? Painful, Painless? Any painkiller or sedation done?.

Mamas who have done Hydrotubation should also answer pls. TIA.

mine was painful, I was given pain reliever after the procedure. the cervix is dilated and a catheter is used to pass in fluid,that contains antibiotics. you feel the pain at the sides of your abdomen. it's different from HSG it's not an x-ray.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Mine was also painful infact I was always shouting when he injects the fluid. But I made him tell me when hes about to start injecting the fluid. You feel the pain when the fluid is passing through your tubes. Then they ask me to stay for like 30mins on the theatre bed before asking me to walk to one of their rooms. Another thing was that I threw up as the fluid was moving along my tubes. The doc was happy though. He said it shows the fluid went the right way.
But in all the discomfort was for a few minutes cos I walk to the car though I did not drive. You may not be able to drive urself or go home by urself.
Hope this helps. Just dont think abt the discomfort, I told God to pls make all the tears and pain count and He sure did. I judge Him faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Thanks Oleayo22

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2016
@ Dazzle86 and Oleayo22, thanks for sharing your experience. It's well oh! hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
Hello fruitful mama's! Happy new year/ happy Easter to us all. I greet the newbies welcome, oldies, how una dey. All preggie mama's, we thank the Lord and may you carry to term IJN. and I say to us all still waiting, the preggies testimonials is a sign that God has not forgotten anyone. We might doubt him attimes which I actually do this morning, but then, we have to run back to him as he is our daddy and wnt leave us. We are just human by doubting. All in all, may the rain of bfps fall upon us IJN. May the celebration of the death and rise of our dear Jesus brings joy to our home and may all that's dead in our system become active, may wombs be open this season, may blocked tubes give way IJN. As the grave could not stop our dear Jesus from resurrecting, nothing will stop us from getting our bfps this year IJN. May the peace of the Lord be with us, our wombs, all our reproductive organs IJN. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
"The Lord has done great things whereof we are glad"...#Oleayo..congratulations! U will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women, just as ur name implies "oleayo".. oleayo aso ni ile yin oo.. God iss able to do exceedingly greater things, let's all be expectant dis year. We shall be all be mothers..God says in His word "be fruitful and multiply, replenish the earth" (paraphrased). It shall be so for all of us..

Fvine, u are my boo.. I just love u..#i haven't read from "donatee", hope all is well. Hello mamas, belle fulls, and expectant mothers.. Happy Easter to y'all!

How can I get clean point and Guaifebao? I feel there is need for me to clean up.. or, must someone have tubal blockage before one can usse these?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2016
We all talk about diets.. I am a nutritionist, working in an health organization. I av done a lot of research on diet. I realized that "one man's meat is another man's poison" what is good for A could pose as poison to O. If u advice someone takes oranges to stop a particular ailment; do u know taking oranges can cure that ailment for some people, and be a life-threatening fruit for another person.

If u are O+, taking too much of milk is dangerous too your health, cos most O+ are lactose intolerant. Milk doesn't digest on time, and properly.

I like what fvine did by asking for the list of ingredient of a supplement/drug #Rachie83 posted. Thats professional..thanks sisters. U are great people!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
mamaibeta:
"The Lord has done great things whereof we are glad"...#Oleayo..congratulations! U will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women, just as ur name implies "oleayo".. oleayo aso ni ile yin oo.. God iss able to do exceedingly greater things, let's all be expectant dis year. We shall be all be mothers..God says in His word "be fruitful and multiply, replenish the earth" (paraphrased). It shall be so for all of us..

Fvine, u are my boo.. I just love u..#i haven't read from "donatee", hope all is well. Hello mamas, belle fulls, and expectant mothers.. Happy Easter to y'all!

How can I get clean point and Guaifebao? I feel there is need for me to clean up.. or, must someone have tubal blockage before one can usse these?

Clean point and guifei bao does d same work, contact mumihaja for clean point. U can use it to clean d womb
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=sugah post=44074258]

My dear, im not quite sure of where to get them in festac...but I just uploaded the pictures in my last post. You can check them at Mopeth 2nd ave or there's a pharmacy on that road that leads to forte oil 21rd from 1st ave...on the right, in a duplex. Don't remember the name of the pharmacy or the road. Worst case, you can have someone buy them for you from Ikeja and waybill to you.

Opposite 111 rd or 112rd junction
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
delor:

Clean point and guifei bao does d same work, contact mumihaja for clean point. U can use it to clean d womb

@delor..thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oleayo22, congrats on your bfp. You will carry to term IJN.
Pls, I sent you a request. Or in the alternative, pls I want to know where you did your flushing. And I need a good gynecologist in lagos, if you can recommend yours. I will appreciate.

Meanwhile, has anyone here or anyone here who knows who is/was diagnosed of adenomyosis of the uterus. I read it up and it's similar to fibroid but not fibroid. The sufferer does not bleed out too much.
Pls oh, make I know.
@mumihaja, blessedmum and plenty ple I can't remember their names here, how una dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
@oleayo22, Wow,God is just too much,that moment when you are thinking when and how,then you read a great testimony. God you are too much-Congratulationssssss to you and thanks for sharing your inspiring testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
@ triangullar, did u get supplement @matedor? I reside in Akure and have checked the place many times without success, probably u shld check the pharmacy shops in shoprite, if they don't have they will order it or u do that urself. goodluck Sis, kip me posted abt any development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
@oleayo22,our God is too faithful to fail.Congratulations,wishing u a happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Khloepatra: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
My people please join me to praise God, my aunt just gave birth to 3 boys on Wednesday 23rd March, 2016..Am so happy, she has been trying to conceive for about 8years now until she was introduce to Trucare Fertility Clinic. She did the IVF once and got pregnant, she said the clinic is in Victoria Island, Lagos and it is affiliated with union diagnostics. Please help me rejoice oooo, God has restored all years of waiting and sorrow to Joy..God that did it for my aunt will do it for all those trusting HIM for children. Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Khloepatra:
My people please join me to praise God, my aunt just gave birth to 3 boys on Wednesday 23rd March, 2016..Am so happy, she has been trying to conceive for about 8years now until she was introduce to Trucare Fertility Clinic. She did the IVF once and got pregnant, she said the clinic is in Victoria Island, Lagos and it is affiliated with union diagnostics. Please help me rejoice oooo, God has restored all years of waiting and sorrow to Joy..God that did it for my aunt will do it for all those trusting HIM for children. Amen
Congratulations to your aunt i share in her joy...i receive triplets in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.