Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406745 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Child360: welcome to dis wonderful family, may ur stay be very short nd fruitful. As u ve done every necessary test also ur DH and u ve been told u are fyn then hand everything to the Almighty, the protocol breaker but dnt worry sabi mamas will soon come online to advise u wella.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Benignasweety , good luck I've been there before in 2013 used my 60k that would av profited me in another biz on GNLD all I have from there is expired supplements that I could not even find someone to give for free before they expired. Not discouraging u but look out for something less stressful. Nigerians are becoming wiser. meanwhile may the Lord prosper your efforts though it never worked for me may your story end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Child260:
Hello mamas
Am new to dis,got a recommendation from a friend. Been married for 2years now and I have been trying to conceive. But to no avail,done all necessary test dat needs to be done and my gyn says hubby and I are fine,yet nothing. I need advise on what to do?
U need serious prayers to rule out spirituality n powers, u start taking pregnacare conception and ur dh wellman. Track ur ovulation and try bd arnd 3 days bfore O so dat d sperm will travel down n patiently wait for d egg. Sometimes though in rare cases, some women ovulate while on dia period. To rule out dat one, itz gross but itz not harmful so long as u both are fine and no infection, try bd during af. Goodluck ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
priscaver:
@Benignasweety , good luck I've been there before in 2013 used my 60k that would av profited me in another biz on GNLD all I have from there is expired supplements that I could not even find someone to give for free before they expired. Not discouraging u but look out for something less stressful. Nigerians are becoming wiser. meanwhile may the Lord prosper your efforts though it never worked for me may your story end in praise
u spent money on buying d products to sell, actually wat dey do is show pple d brochure n dey pick wat dey wnt den u order u for dem not buying d product n start advertising it. Dat wont b easy. Besyds Netwrking is much more profitable dan product sharing. I went 4 marketing today with d lady dat introduced me n a man we wanted to talk to said he knws d product and itz very effective for him. He called his supplier in our presence. All am begging maamas here is to help me build my netwrk by registering under my name n den start building diaz. Datx wia d main pay is, itz not in selling of product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg laugh my sisters... Happy new month

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
So today was my first day of follicles tracking and d biggest seen so far today was 15mm shocked.unlike the last cycle where it was hardly seen.im so happy, I will continue with benignasweety recipe to boost it more till my next appointment cos I'm already tru with clomid.

@fertilechick if u can do d castor therapy for now, I tink it will stil go a long way bfore u have enof to get drugs.
I'm currently on castor therapy and I can tell u I'm seeing changes.it will end in praise sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
sanrima:

@ Adorablewifey, God is your strength. Truly painful but maybe his will is for your first fruit to be twins, in as much as you may want to give yourself sometime to heal, please do not withhold. You can support progesterone by taking vitamin B6, you can also take folic acid to give your body a boost. As soon as you record a BFP please your doctor should start supporting with either progesterone injections or inserts (cyclogest). It is well with you.
Thanks mama, i have a bottle of B6 at home but how do i use it in a cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
@sanrima and anikeayun God bless u sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Benignasweety can one juice the bitter leave and keep in the fridge or drinking it fresh is d most effective
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Has anyone done Laparoscopy here or someone that knows someone that did.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
fertilechic:
Has anyone done Laparoscopy here or someone that knows someone that did.

Contact talltoysne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks a lot @Benignasweety and @Ayauche,I really appericate you for the warm welcome. My major problem now is when ever I have intercourse with hubby even if I lie down after till the next morning,S*erm comes back out,what do I do and how do I monitor my ovulation,am on a 29 to 30 days cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Luke 1:26:And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee,named Nazareth,
27:To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph,of the house of David;and the virgins' name was Mary.
28:And the angel came in unto her,and said,Hail,thou that are highly favoured,the Lord is with thee;blessed among women.
This is the month of goodnews we would all hear,share and receive good news.Many of us would receive divine visitation from God and we would have our BFP's.Don't ask how it will happen,
Luke 1:37:For with God nothing shall be impossible.
It does not matter what the doctors report is or how bleak the situation is,God is still God..
The number 6 is the number of man,and as the angel visited Mary with goodnews in the sixth month,so shall we be visited in this thread.Only believe.
Welcome to the month of June,the month of goodnews and my birthmonth...
I perceive in my spirit that at the end of this month,many of us would look back and say"indeed,it was the month of Goodnews"!
#confessionbringsconception#

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
@kittana congrats wishing you a h&h bumping..
@adorablewify,God is still on the throne and will bless u sooner than you expect.
@fertilechic,don't be too hard on yourself,God will always make a way..
@child260 welcome to our family of love..doctor's say we don't have to worry about fluid leakage that the one that needs to move has already done that,but,if u insist,the yorubas call it e.da,those that sell herbs have herb for it.
My e.family,i remain loyal oh...enjoy this month of goodnews....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Child260:
Thanks a lot @Benignasweety and @Ayauche,I really appericate you for the warm welcome. My major problem now is when ever I have intercourse with hubby even if I lie down after till the next morning,S*erm comes back out,what do I do and how do I monitor my ovulation,am on a 29 to 30 days cycle.
U can google ovulation calculator and fill in ur last menstrual period lmp but u re likely to ovulate cd 15. U can start bd frm cd 9 till den to cover up fertile period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
haryourlar:
@Benignasweety can one juice the bitter leave and keep in the fridge or drinking it fresh is d most effective
Drinking fresh is d most effective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maamas abeg I no come disturb but I come to disturb. Am not preaching buying n selling but netwrk marketing. Please help me build my netwrk by registering with my name Orafunam Benigna C. Pm me for more explanations or quote me 4 questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
priscaver:

Morning dear, it depends on your circle, its usually better to use more than one method so u don't waste your strips. if u can track you CM to look out for EWCM , use bbt and the start using your opks around day 9 if you have a circle length if 27 and above. But start day 7 if your circle is on the short side. I did follicle tracking for two months and noticed I ovulated on the 13th day for both circles. I have a 27day consistent circle .yours could be different.wish u best of luck tracking and baby dust
thanks for ur response. My cycle length is also 27 days. And as for EWCM I don't always c it during ovulation. Does it really matter?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good evening fruitful ladies. I just found out this information and thought to share about Vit b6.

Vitamin B6 and Miscarriage

High vitamin B6 lowers chance of miscarriage by 50% improves fertility by 120%

Vitamin B6 and Hormones

Vitamin B6 lowers prolactin

Vitamin B6 appears to reduce the production of prolactin, a hormone that causes testosterone to be taken up by tissues.

Vitamin B6 acts similarly to progesterone

Vitamin B6 possesses progesterone-like effect but it does not intensify the action of progesterone.

You can read more here
https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/vitamins-and-miscarriage/vitamin-b6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
@ sugah, thanks for the link. Really educating.

@ adorablewifey, I took vitB6 50mg all through my cycle but most mamas said they take 100mg . some people take it immediately after AF and continues till next AF shows ( if at all).
Besides I also learnt from preggy threads that it helps with morning sickness, gave some to my neighbour that's expecting and been very down with morning sickness, she attested that it's working like magic, no more weakness and vomiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
sanrima:
@ sugah, thanks for the link. Really educating.

@ adorablewifey, I took vitB6 50mg all through my cycle but most mamas said they take 100mg . some people take it immediately after AF and continues till next AF shows ( if at all).
Besides I also learnt from preggy threads that it helps with morning sickness, gave some to my neighbour that's expecting and been very down with morning sickness, she attested that it's working like magic, no more weakness and vomiting.
Ok thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Child260:

Pls my sister, don't be disturbed by that, and don't let anyone deceive you. Except there's an underlying problem, sperm coming back out after intercourse is very normal. If it takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, where do u want the remaining millions to go na? E suppose come back out. I would advice you do hsg if you've not done it already. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Adorablewifey:
Happy new month fruitful mamas, i never knew i will be back here so soon but all the same i judge God faithful. He alone said eye have not seen ears have not heard neither has it entered the heart of men what he is set to do in my life. I don't know or not too sure if i am ready to start ttc now as first AF after Mc just left the building. Well i will see how it goes, would really want to take some time off but for age factor. I guess i need to hurry up. oh well, by strength shall no man prevail. Between how do i boast my progesterone level cos the mc was as a result of progesterone ish. Baby dust to us all.
Sorry swthrt, but I think u shud strt trying now dnt wait. I hv heard n read severally dat a woman is twice more fertile d few months following mc dan b4 it. Just mke sure u switch 2 progesterone suppositories or vit b6 after ov is concluded just to put a stamp on it in case it enter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
u spent money on buying d products to sell, actually wat dey do is show pple d brochure n dey pick wat dey wnt den u order u for dem not buying d product n start advertising it. Dat wont b easy. Besyds Netwrking is much more profitable dan product sharing. I went 4 marketing today with d lady dat introduced me n a man we wanted to talk to said he knws d product and itz very effective for him. He called his supplier in our presence. All am begging maamas here is to help me build my netwrk by registering under my name n den start building diaz. Datx wia d main pay is, itz not in selling of product.
Either way, listen to @Priscaver.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Adorablewifey:
Happy new month fruitful mamas, i never knew i will be back here so soon but all the same i judge God faithful. He alone said eye have not seen ears have not heard neither has it entered the heart of men what he is set to do in my life. I don't know or not too sure if i am ready to start ttc now as first AF after Mc just left the building. Well i will see how it goes, would really want to take some time off but for age factor. I guess i need to hurry up. oh well, by strength shall no man prevail. Between how do i boast my progesterone level cos the mc was as a result of progesterone ish. Baby dust to us all.

very sorry for your loss. But I think you should start TTC again, it's best not to wait. You can try the SMEP (sperm meet egg plan) it's suitable for women TTC after a miscarriage. May God give you double for your trouble. It will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Wow...... E don teh weh i show face for here.... Missed all of you.

Hello Fruitful Mums and Dads
Wishing Us the very BEST in this month of overflowing good news.

Congratulations to all the belleful Mamas, including the latest Kittana.
May God grant you all Healthy and happy bumping, and of course safe delivery . smiley

Sprinkling fertility blessings to Us
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Morning all. Anyone that wants to buy gynapharm or any kedi products can contact me on 0813 607 490. I can help u buy at d company price. D gynapharm is #8750.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Sixx:
Either way, listen to @Priscaver.
Maama, it worked for some pple, I wnt to give it a try as am still a student nt qualified for work. If I put in my best, I hope to succeed but I need help 4rm u guyz to build my netwrk u all knw my situation now unless u get Job for me 4 ground. Am in Lagos ma. Thank u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2016
I rejoice with all the mamas rejoicing,all the belle full mamas,una well done you shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew wonen in Jesus Name Amen. families experriencing challenges pray for God intervention. all waiting mamas,God is never asleep he will answer our prayers and all wonderful mamas praying here,happiness will never cease in your families.our newbies una welcome and may your stay be fruitful ,Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2016
child260,the sperm coming out i heard is normal,i have even researhed abt that and they said is normal,try using pillow after beddin.raise your leg u。also let your dh do SA to rule out anything that might be the issue and above all pray
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
delor:
Towergrace, u are good. Pls rant. Its part of healing. Wen u go announce ur bfp, I go quote one of ur rant for u den it will be something to laugh abt. Hang in there sis. It will end in praise

thank you mama Delor, and amen to your prayers. God bless you real good

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.