Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394711 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Ayauche:
@Towerofgrace: we really do understand u sis as we are all passing thru dis but all I will say is be calm cos ur testimony is here already. It is well darling sis.
Its ok to rant but if u over cry na serious headache go follow oo so plz calm down nd do something that will take ur mind off dis issue for now.

thanks darling sis, indeed our testimonies are here. God bless u, i no even cry, i just too weak to do anything, too tired to even think of a next plan or line of action.

in all God is God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jill28: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi my dear, I stand and believe in The Bridge Clinic.I would advise your sister to go to Port Harcourt Bridge Clinic. I did my IVF treatment there and have undoubtedly have no regrets. Blessed beyond words. I wish your sister all the best.
westerk:
Good day all congrats to all d new mamas in d house. I've learnt a lot on this thread . Please I need some advice my elder sis has been ttc for some time now. She has fibroid and she's considering if. She is considering going to d save a life foundation or d bridge clinic in ph. She would have preferred to undertake d operation and d Ivf in d same clinic. Please does d bridge clinic deal with fibroid issues. Which of these clinics can she go for both treatment. Please look forward to hearing from d experts in d house. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
Maama, it worked for some pple, I wnt to give it a try as am still a student nt qualified for work. If I put in my best, I hope to succeed but I need help 4rm u guyz to build my netwrk u all knw my situation now unless u get Job for me 4 ground. Am in Lagos ma. Thank u.
I understand, gud luck 2 u deary. Am nt in Lag tho but here's an idea,why not use dat money, 2 get some supplements n stuff mamas usually ask about here lyk serrapeptase, dostinex, folic acid, guifei bao, vitex, omega 3,6, n 9, n others n set up a payment n waybill plan. We wud be a great market n support 4 u u knw.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Did any mama hear frm mama omowunmigan.hope she is okay? fertility dust to us all dis mth

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
@sugah! u too much! I'll look into this as dostinex seems to expensive for me. info on the dosage will be important. I learnt too much of B6 can cause neural problems that's y iv been afraid using it. more light on this will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
u r welcome sis. if u can chat you wake up tempt after sleeping for at least 4 to 5 hours for 3months u I'll pin point your ovulation. I use a software to record mine.u could use fertility friends online too. go to www.fertilityfriends.com. u I'll get d instructions better. also start your hpt sticks from cd9 to see when u get positive. combine all your methods I think u I'll arrive at something. EWCM is important is enables d movement and how long sp*rm lives.I see mine 2days most times before my day of O. Am sure all d sabi sabi momas here can add more light on how to improve it or what to do. Btw pls don't worry yourself just enjoy baby dancing any time and any style it I'll end in praise. gbosaaa baby dust I throway reach your end
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
tongue
Child260:
Thanks a lot @Benignasweety and @Ayauche,I really appericate you for the warm welcome. My major problem now is when ever I have intercourse with hubby even if I lie down after till the next morning,S*erm comes back out,what do I do and how do I monitor my ovulation,am on a 29 to 30 days cycle.
I saw a link on line that says it happens to people with retroverted uterus. it used to happen to me tried other things didn't work till I followed suggestion by same link to use doggy style tongue
Child260:
Thanks a lot @Benignasweety and @Ayauche,I really appericate you for the warm welcome. My major problem now is when ever I have intercourse with hubby even if I lie down after till the next morning,S*erm comes back out,what do I do and how do I monitor my ovulation,am on a 29 to 30 days cycle.
I saw a link on line that says it happens to people with retroverted uterus. it used to happen to me tried other things didn't work till I followed suggestion by same link to use doggy style):

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Good Morning mamas in the house
Dear Lord,
I am coming to you humble with my head bowed. Dear
Lord giver of all gifts pls hear and answer my prayer that will bring an everlasting joy to our marriage.Pls. interceed to me your mighty healing to my body to get me pregnant and concieve my own child and enjoy the joy of a motherhood.
I Believe and trust in the name of your son Jesus Christ.
Lord giver of life please answer my prayers and bless me with health children.I promise to dedicate my children to you dear lord .
Love you always

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Hello everyone.

I had to step out from peeping guest mode to register today. I must start by saying that all of you fruitful mamas are wonderful. May God bless you all. I have learnt a lot from you all this past yrs. I have been ttcing for the past 4 yrs plus(it's no joke) and now I have resolved to be serious & fully in charge .So here is my history. Please I beg you to be patient and read I hope it's not too lengthy

DH delayed doing his sfa but he finally did it a few mths back after 4 yrs of persuasion ;that has been the reason I haven't had any serious treatment and my Dr refused to go further until he confims DH as ok. His count was within the normal range and his motility which am concerned abt are as follows: fast progressive 25%,slow progressive 20%, non progressive 15%, non motile 40%. Culture yielded moderate growth of ecoli; so we both went on 10 days antibiotics treatment.

My tvs is suggestive that evrything is OK, no mass or growth or fibroid. Endometrial thickness was 11mm on CD 21 but absolutely no follicles were seen on both ovaries. Dr's conclusion was that I do not ovulate.
Hormonal profile 2 yrs ago showed everything is OK with the exception of my prolactin which measured 26(lab max range was abt 20 ng/ml), tvs also done that same day showed some fluid in one ovary (but I Dnt know what that means). I tried ewedu and vit b6 but honestly I wasn't consistent. I did another hormonal profile late last year and prolactin was still flagged, I have been on dostinex for 2 mths now but i havent retested to check if it normal now.
Progesterone test done CD 21 was about 20.8 (lab range was 0-80); Dr mentioned for ovulation to occur it shld measure above 40.

Hsg test done 2 yrs ago indicates the right tube is patent but the left isnt. I have done traditional flushing of my sytem with herbs from an ijaw woman after the Hsg. But I haven't redone the Hsg honestly speaking I wouldn't want to go that route again because it was so painful and I have a low pain threshold. After the flushing my bdy felt new, no cramps or clot during menses, tvs showed no fluid in pod. Yet no conception hhappened also bear in mind that I have never tested +ve with an ovulation strip. last mth a friend who is like a sis to me suggested another type of flushing the herbs was sent from the south east. After using it I pooed for hrs, I pooed a lot of yamayama mehn, I can't even describe them.

So now my mamas please help me torchlight, I haven't induced ovulation since my ttc journey. Is it OK for no follicles to be sighted on CD 21. Dr recommended clomid 100 MG. Another Dr recommended injectibles. Is my husband motility ok? Pls fvine, sugah, iomoge2 and all other mamas Pls what should I do. I have prayed, fasted and done deliverance; most pastors say it is spiritual but I believe God has settled it now cos I no longer have bad dreams. I resolved to buy letrozole today, shld I go ahead. Please I await your responses. Thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Sixx:
I understand, gud luck 2 u deary. Am nt in Lag tho but here's an idea,why not use dat money, 2 get some supplements n stuff mamas usually ask about here lyk serrapeptase, dostinex, folic acid, guifei bao, vitex, omega 3,6, n 9, n others n set up a payment n waybill plan. We wud be a great market n support 4 u u knw.
I dont have money. Am not starting a biz of buying and selling products, am interested in the Network marketing, just register 2 GNLD with my name Orafunam Benigna C. Besides the company has dox products u just listed and any who orders for it shld contact me.
@all, I just got a phone for easier communication my number is 08067049786. Call me to order for omega 3 and any other drugs. Call me too if u want to help me and build my netwrk by registering with my name. Am expecting a turn up plx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bisoye82: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
fertilewoman:
C.C RIPVANWINK, MUMREDEEMER, MAMAKENDRA

PLEASE IM INTERESTED IN THE FERTILSAN M. HOW MUCH IN NAIRA WILL THE 3 MONTHS COURSE COST
F
THANKS
I have Fertilsan M (powder) ie one sachet a day,6 months supply for #60k.If you are interested pm me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Bisoye82:

I have Fertilsan M (powder) ie one sachet a day,6 months supply for #60k.If you are interested pm me.

please can u whatsapp me on 08068761936 the pm thing not going, i hope you are in lagos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
priscaver:
@sugah! u too much! I'll look into this as dostinex seems to expensive for me. info on the dosage will be important. I learnt too much of B6 can cause neural problems that's y iv been afraid using it. more light on this will be appreciated
Yes you are correct, prolonged use of high dose of vit b6 can cause neural problems.
You should use 50mg of vit b6 to help with prolactin... And I read it also helps improve cervical mucus

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Newbies welcome o, una go port soon @ fimi, Child260, mamaTB & others.
Sabi mamas, una well done. God shall reward u mamas.
All my birth month mates like Pweetymii, Mumigrace, Graceyy83 etc, you guys are really in the spirit. This June will be raining hard with Bfps including ours by God's grace.
Fertilechic, all will be well. The God that bypasses medical protocols & reports will give u a strong bfp. Try ur best n leave the rest for God.
Towerofgrace, that is part of the reason we are here as ur E-family. To offer u a shoulder to cry on. Rant if it makes u feel better. Pour out ur hrt so u will be free of 'heart infections'. God will do it for u when u least expect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Child260:
.. ...My major problem now is when ever I have intercourse with hubby even if I lie down after till the next morning,S*erm comes back out,what do I do and how do I monitor my ovulation,am on a 29 to 30 days cycle.

What really works for me in solving this is raising my bum/bottom up in the air with my head down after intercourse i.e the opposite of raising ur legs up.

U just kneel on the bed head down, bum up for like 20 mins or so. Little or nothing drains out after that. Unlike b4 when it comes gushing out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello MamaTB, you are welcome, may your stay be short and fruitful.

if everything is pointing to annovulation, then it better to try and induce with proper monitoring to detect ovulation. I was placed on clomid even though i don't have annovulatory cycles just to improve ovulation

You didn't mention how long your cycles are? One can definitely still conceive with one patent tube just that there may be a risk of etopic (not your portion) in the blocked tube. Why not try castor oil therapy combined with Guifeo bao or clean points to clear the tube. My fear for HSG pain cannot advise you to repeat, but ones gat to do what ones gat to do abi? Why is that even the only way to check tube patency sef?

Hopefully when you recheck ur prolactin would have gone done to normal range. For me it is OK not to see a follicle on cd21, it may not even be accurate except you have long cycles. I would say an accurate TVS will be during your fertile window (14days b4 next period) to say if you ovulate or not but your P4 test is low like the Dr mentioned for ovulation to occur in a 28days cycle

Endometrial thickness of 11mm is not bad from what i have heard anything between 9mm & 14mm is ok. For sperm improvement one needs to cut out alcohol consumption, smoking and unhealthy eating habits ( I am sure u know all these already) Take a lot of fruits and vegetable and he can take vit E and C.

I wish you all the best, fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome mamaTB may your stay be short.

The first step of finding a solution is to identify the problem.
Id start with your DH's SFA...although you did not state the sperm count figures. A total of 45% progressive sperm cells isnt too bad, although it can be improved. But the fact that he had infection could have been a factor of the result. I don't know how willing he would be to repeat the test after the antibiotics to see if his results have improved.
If he is one that doesn't mind taking drugs, you can get him either fertilaid for men or addyzoa and vit E. If he doesn't take drugs, you can do the local mix of tiger nuts and date mixture or just improve his diet...making sure he takes fruits and vegetables with his meals. Cut down on alcohol and smoking (if he indulges in those).

For yours;
Your HSG, two years is a long time to rely on a particular result.. Doctors suggest you can only rely on a 'not longer than 6months' result. Let me give you an example of my case, I did 3HSGs in a period of 2years. The first result was bilateral tubal blockage due to fibroids blocking my womb. The second was done some months after my fibroid surgery and it showed one tube patent but adhesions on the other tube (which was as a result of my surgery). My third HSG, and the painful one that I swore i was never doing HSG again in my life, I told the doc about my last result and that I wanted her to help clear the adhesions during the process. She did and the results came out as bilateral patency.
So what is the long story about, you might have to repeat your HSG to know the current state of your tubes. But do bear in mind that women have conceived with one patent tube, that's not an issue, the issue is to help prevent an ectopic pregnancy. If you do an ovulation stimulation we would not want the eggs to be released in the tube that's blocked....that is an automatic loss of the tube.

Your TVS;
Are you sure the person you are seeing is a gyne? Unless your cycle length is 40days you are NOT meant to see a follicle on CD21. Your cycle is divided into 2, follicular phase and luteal phase. Your follicular phase is when the eggs starts to grow and gets to maturity and are released for fertilization. This phase is from your CD1to 14(for a standard 28day cycle).
So you have to say what your cycle length is, that's from the first day of bleeding to the start of the next bleeding.... From there we can see whats days you should go for tracking.

Please provide answers to the cycle length first, then the advice of whether to take clomid or letrozole would come in.

Baby dust to all

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Loisemm:

Towerofgrace, that is part of the reason we are here as ur E-family. To offer u a shoulder to cry on. Rant if it makes u feel better. Pour out ur hrt so u will be free of 'heart infections'. God will do it for u when u least expect.

my sister thank you jare, our victory is sure by God's grace. lol @ "heart infection" grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dazzle86:

very sorry for your loss. But I think you should start TTC again, it's best not to wait. You can try the SMEP (sperm meet egg plan) it's suitable for women TTC after a miscarriage. May God give you double for your trouble. It will end in praise.
Amen, thanks mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sixx:

Sorry swthrt, but I think u shud strt trying now dnt wait. I hv heard n read severally dat a woman is twice more fertile d few months following mc dan b4 it. Just mke sure u switch 2 progesterone suppositories or vit b6 after ov is concluded just to put a stamp on it in case it enter.
Thanks mama, just having cold feets and scared at thesame time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
2016 MAY BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD (What I Did Differently).
1) Sanrima - vit B6, Ovulation scan, joy for her friend's BBB delivery, baby danced on CD 7, God did it.
2) aghaibiam - progesterone pills for 10 days, libiplus for 2 weeks for herself & Dh, treated mild staph with ciprotab & flagyl (staph was detected via TVS), m2tone 2x daily 15ml.
3) Sixx's sis-in-law - ' You Too Can Be Fruitful' a book by Mama Mary Abioye of Winners Chapel, prayers.
4) Mum2besoon2 - MFM programs for blessed families, antibiotics, soy powder, ganoderma, antibiotics during AF in March, Ruzu bitters, a seed of gufei bao, baby danced only once in April cycle, 3 days white fasting with her husband in April for restoration of lost blessings.
5) Princessonelove - clomid on CD 2-5 after period, egg tracking and follicule tracking thrice (3x).
6) oomiyale - HSG in March, clomid, m2tone, metformin 500mg after April AF to treat PCOS (she stopped at CD 20), 3 days vigil, one hour of praises and 2 hrs of prayers with her Dh from 12 midnight till 3am (holding hands unclad).
7) Covenantbabies - letrozole (as a substitute for clomid), metformin 1000mg, m2tone 2x daily, vit B6 100mg 2x daily after ovulation, dostinex to treat high prolactin, Sis Maureen's prayers & her directive to pray with Psalms 35 & prayerfully drink coconut water by 3am for 7 days.
8 sixx - 'You Too Can Be Fruitful' a book by Mary Abioye (Wife of Associate pastor to Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel), she prayed the prayers in the book and mapped out fertility passages to use from there, she was joyful & kept praising God, she cleaned her dusty baby wedding gifts and selected maternity wears from her bogus clothes.
prophesy, deworming, vitex, metformin 1500, vit B6, baking soda, lemon & egg therapy to increase cervical mucus, weight loss (she lost just 10kg b4 getting her Bfp).
9) Rukkington - hormonal profile test, endocervical swab, antibiotics for infection treatment, bromergon and ovacare to treat high prolactin & annovulation (not ovulating), preseed.
10) ijeomaobil - (She got this Bfp last year but still came to bless us with her WIDD) -
vitex, ewedu therapy, folic acid, vit C 1000mg (diluted it in water daily), plenty blended fruits ( a.k.a smoothies), charted and knew her ovulation period.
11) Kittana - letrozole 5mg, pregnyl 1000miU, vit E 500mg per day, metformin 1000mg per day, bromergon 2.5 mg per day, folic acid 400 mg daily, ketoconazole CD 1-10, baby danced on CD 13, 14,16,21. She suspended bum on a pillow for about 10mins after baby dancing (sex), treated candida, visited the Blessed Sacrament, complained to God, asked for His forgiveness, thanked Him, recited the Holy Rosary, asked God to give her wisdom to know & make the smartest choices.
12) Haryoular - (next one shall be permanent) - gynapharm & reishi from kedi, castor oil therapy, clean point tampon to unblock tubes & remove adhesion, arizithromycin and ofloxacin (tarivid) for infection, dostinex for high prolactin, vit B6, folic acid, omega 3,6 &9, vit C, m2tone.
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
HE REMAINS EVER FAITHFUL!! God bless U preggy mamas and ur LOs. You shall joyfully carry to term.
#IfHeDidItForThem,HeWillDoItForUs#

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks loisemm for the welcome.

@sugah, towerofgrace; God bless you both for your responses, my cycle length fluctuates between 25 and 27 days. My lovely mamas afta the tvs, when the Dr looked at the result, he said, 'there's sth wrong with ur ovaries, that's the problem, no follicles you should come wen AF starts for ovulation stimulation'. But the truth is that I don't see +ve on ovulation strips that's why I believed the diagnosis.

Pls I want to also add that When I was a novice before I discovered this thread I once did a tvs like 6 mths afta wedding with a dif hosp I was using then, d Dr mentioned sth abt small cysts on ovaries. He didn't diagnose pcos. He just said we need to get u to ovulate and he placed me on clomid 50 mg, I went for tracking once & didn't follow up cos of DH's attitude then though he asked I repeat 2 days afta. We didn't kpekus regularly may be just twice. The clomid elongated my cycle by 5 days. So I wldnt know for sure if I ovulated cos I didn't check again.

Concerning DH, his count was 25 million/ml (range 20-150 million/ml). I will start the fruits, tigernuts and dates asap.

I want to also add that after I got married I started having this recurrent UTI which was difficult to treat but it eventually stopped, can it cos blockage of the tube. 2 yrs plus ago I believe I took in, I tested immediately but the lab guy didn't confirm as +ve but asked that I repeat the test a week afta. I regreted nt asking why but I guess the hcg level was still low. While waiting to retest, All of a sudden I had a mysterious dream and woke up seeing AF on day 32 ; this happened like 3 mths bfore Hsg. Why am saying this is that I want to believe that even with one patent tube and faith in God I am gud to go. I also want to trust the herbs flushed out any blockage because my friend who did it had both tubes blocked and she conceived a few mths, after ttcing for over 3 yrs she has a beautiful child.
Please mamas biko that Hsg kini got me screaming and crying like a baby. It just isnt for me, infact I want to decree that I will get bfp without repeating it IJN. I forgot to mention that I have also used cleanpoint tampons late last year, I still have one left so I plan to use it this cycle. Please I await ur responses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
All my birth month mates like Pweetymii, Mumigrace, Graceyy83 etc, you guys are really in the spirit. This June will be raining hard with bfp's.

Amen! Thanks for the good work you n other mama's are doing on this thread. May the Almighty God richly bless you all. I met a new gynae yesterday, he advised me to repeat hsg. Was down cos d other one I did was so painful n am still feelin d pains each time I start a new cycle since 2013. Seriously trusting God for a bfp before or on 30th being my birthday. IT IS WELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
@loisemm,Amen God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
Maama, it worked for some pple, I wnt to give it a try as am still a student nt qualified for work. If I put in my best, I hope to succeed but I need help 4rm u guyz to build my netwrk u all knw my situation now unless u get Job for me 4 ground. Am in Lagos ma. Thank u.
networking is not bad oh but doing it is not as easy as they tell you. I ve involve in some and have wasted money that the truth but that doesn't mean it won't work for you all the same I will advise you tink about it very well and check other options like wat @six advice. I believe you will make more money from selling products mention here that are not readily available and that you are sure of your profits. Like I called some one for maca and she is sending from Lagos with 2500 transporting fees but I don't mind cos I need it. Am not trying to discourage you dear but just tink about it and the options.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Happy new month mamas! may God remember us for good this month.

welcome to all newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful.

Congrats to all mamas that got their BFP! the Lord will see you through the nine months and gives you a successful delivery.

oh Lord please pick our calls

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
@kittana congratulations. Am happy for you. Wish you a stress free nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
@fvine. I have been calling you since yesterday to know if you have gotten the package. Pick, you no pick. Even now self, I still dey call.
Kilode!!!!
Abeg confirm if you have gotten it, please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
I am laughing in stitches right now i just watched a video and i must share the game with everyone here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvjV3yj9lM

Tell us what you first thought these acronyms meant or just form anything funny and include some other acronyms mostly related to TTC of man/woman matter.

CP - Curved Pen*s
EWCM - Every Woman Cervix Matters grin grin grin grin
DH - Dumb Hormones
BD - Bowel Disorder
CM - Centralized Menstruation shocked grin grin
POAS - Put On Anything Sexy cool cool
DPO - Don't Put Orgasm cool cool cool
EDD - Erectile D*ck Dysfunction grin grin grin
DH
DS
AF
IUI
DPO

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
jasmos:
networking is not bad oh but doing it is not as easy as they tell you. I ve involve in some and have wasted money that the truth but that doesn't mean it won't work for you all the same I will advise you tink about it very well and check other options like wat @six advice. I believe you will make more money from selling products mention here that are not readily available and that you are sure of your profits. Like I called some one for maca and she is sending from Lagos with 2500 transporting fees but I don't mind cos I need it. Am not trying to discourage you dear but just tink about it and the options.
I really dont have financially but dix guarantees dat wen one orders, I wil get it and send it across. Okay how do I register in dox companies dat provides dix drugs maamaz here need?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Loisemm:
2016 MAY BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD (What I Did Differently).
1) Sanrima - vit B6, Ovulation scan, joy for her friend's BBB delivery, baby danced on CD 7, God did it.
2) aghaibiam - progesterone pills for 10 days, libiplus for 2 weeks for herself & Dh, treated mild staph with ciprotab & flagyl (staph was detected via TVS), m2tone 2x daily 15ml.
3) Sixx's sis-in-law - ' You Too Can Be Fruitful' a book by Mama Mary Abioye of Winners Chapel, prayers.
4) Mum2besoon2 - MFM programs for blessed families, antibiotics, soy powder, ganoderma, antibiotics during AF in March, Ruzu bitters, a seed of gufei bao, baby danced only once in April cycle, 3 days white fasting with her husband in April for restoration of lost blessings.
5) Princessonelove - clomid on CD 2-5 after period, egg tracking and follicule tracking thrice (3x).
6) oomiyale - HSG in March, clomid, m2tone, metformin 500mg after April AF to treat PCOS (she stopped at CD 20), 3 days vigil, one hour of praises and 2 hrs of prayers with her Dh from 12 midnight till 3am (holding hands unclad).
7) Covenantbabies - letrozole (as a substitute for clomid), metformin 1000mg, m2tone 2x daily, vit B6 100mg 2x daily after ovulation, dostinex to treat high prolactin, Sis Maureen's prayers & her directive to pray with Psalms 35 & prayerfully drink coconut water by 3am for 7 days.
8 sixx - 'You Too Can Be Fruitful' a book by Mary Abioye (Wife of Associate pastor to Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel), she prayed the prayers in the book and mapped out fertility passages to use from there, she was joyful & kept praising God, she cleaned her dusty baby wedding gifts and selected maternity wears from her bogus clothes.
prophesy, deworming, vitex, metformin 1500, vit B6, baking soda, lemon & egg therapy to increase cervical mucus, weight loss (she lost just 10kg b4 getting her Bfp).
9) Rukkington - hormonal profile test, endocervical swab, antibiotics for infection treatment, bromergon and ovacare to treat high prolactin & annovulation (not ovulating), preseed.
10) ijeomaobil - (She got Bfp last year but still came to bless us with her WIDD) -
vitex, ewedu therapy, folic acid, vit C 1000mg (diluted it in water daily), plenty blended fruits ( a.k.a smoothies), charted and knew her ovulation period.
11) Kittana - letrozole 5mg, pregnyl 1000miU, vit E 500mg per day, metformin 1000mg per day, bromergon 2.5 mg per day, folic acid 400 mg daily, ketoconazole CD 1-10, baby danced on CD 13, 14,16,21. She suspended bum on a pillow for about 10mins after baby dancing (sex), treated candida, visited the Blessed Sacrament, complained to God, asked for His forgiveness, thanked Him, recited the Holy Rosary, asked God to give her wisdom to know & make the smartest choices.
12) Haryoular - (next one shall be permanent) - gynapharm & reishi from kedi, castor oil therapy, clean point tampon to unblock tubes & remove adhesion, arizithromycin and ofloxacin (tarivid) for infection, dostinex for high prolactin, vit B6, folic acid, omega 3,6 &9, vit C, m2tone.
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
HE REMAINS EVER FAITHFUL!! God bless U preggy mamas and ur LOs. You shall joyfully carry to term.
#IfHeDidItForThem,HeWillDoItForUs#

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Abosede870 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.