Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404896 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Benignasweety:
U shld use bitter leaf juice, 1cup 2ice daily during af and 6 days after af add it wit garlic 1 clove 2ice daily. Come and share testimony.
don't get please, wat cycle day do we start the bitter leaf? Is d garlic to be chewed or we mix with the juice?? Please awaiting your response.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
olamitie:
don't get please, wat cycle day do we start the bitter leaf? Is d garlic to be chewed or we mix with the juice?? Please awaiting your response.thanks
bitter leaf juice starts cd1 till cd10. If u can chew d garlic, best or u cut it in bitz and swallow like tablet. Dont mix it with ur bita leaf juice. Stop it cd10. U can go for ur tvs and d result by d grace of God is sure to amaze u. Start bd frm dat cd10 o cuz d bita leaf matures follicles very quickly and stil produces quality eggs so u wldnt want to miss dat egg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Amen am still in my 28 the doc said am OK but some month ago I discover I was having itch and whitish thing in my private part which have been bording me what do u suggest I do.
my dear go 4 pap smear test so u will know what actually d infection is and treat ryt away. Hubby shld get treated of it too cuz u both hv bin kpekusing. My dear notin works without ur faith and prayers. After treatment wch cld last 4 2weeks, start tracking ur mighty O since doctors said u reproductive systems re perfectly fine.
I no knw y my spirit jex lik u. Itz well maama. Hopes to hear gudnews frm u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Joyfulmoda congratulations ooooooooo. Healthy 9months, #supernaturalpregnancy

Question for u o, did u do tubal flushing afterwards?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:41am On Jun 06, 2016
@momAwesom, @Goddaytosin, you both are welcome. Your stay shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2016
God has promised He Will never fail me
I will follow, I will follow Him
He has promised, He will never fail me
His faithfulness, is forever more
His faithfulness, is forevermore

Lord by your word, mountains turn to plain
Lord by Your word, nations were rebuilt
Lord by Your word, Five loaves fed five thousand
Lord by Your word, Sarah could conceive

Your word is true, Your word is powerful
Your word is true, it is so real..

Lord I thank you for a new day and for the life that is still in us. I pray my husband yields to my request so there will be happiness in my home again. I pray you give us our own apartment so we leave family compound, I pray you give me my own job so I can gain respect and contribute to my home, I pray you open ways for my husband. I pray for every1 in this thread that are going through challenges similar like mine, answer speedily.

And for our TTC journey, I thank you Ernestly from the depth of my Heart because you have answered us all.
You have done well, rock of ages, friend to the lonely, father to the fatherless, hope to the lost, kind and loving companion, wisdom to all mankind, forgiver of sins, our deliver and strength. Thank You Lord. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2016
@Joyfulmoda, congratulations and I wish you stress free 9 months in Jesus name, Amen.

@momAwesom and @Goddaytosin, welcome and I pray that your stay here shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, Good morning and wonderful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2016
congrats @joyfulmoda!!!!

[size=13pt]beautiful mommas, pls who can recommend a good and affordable place for tvs/follicular tracking, in lagos. lekki-ajah axis?.
a friends needs the info asap[/size]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2016
@joyfulmoda congrats! it can only be God, i rejoice with you. The grace of God will be sufficient for you to carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women. I'm next in line Abba father.

@mumigrace happy birthday! the lord will smile at you and you will definitely celebrate with your own twins next year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Goodmorning my people and thanks so much for welcoming me in this wonderful forum i have been trying to conceive for a while now ,i have done hormonal profile the first one i did, i had issue with prolactin but after placed on bromegon i repeated it it every thing is ok ,i o vulate well but i dont usually see egg white discharge ,i have also done hsg twice ,the first one tube was blocked then i did flushing and repeated it was ok but last yr i changed doc and this new doc said i should also come and do another flushing since over 3months now but i have been scared of the pains ,the money etc ,so but im thinking if i should summon courage and do it or is there anything i can do to bypass the flushing although i have been using guifaboi sorry for the long epistle pls answer me mothers cos i strongly believe that this my season of conception in jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Olorun to da awon
oke nii igba nii
eyin ni mo fi ope ye fun(2x)
Tani motun gbega oh,
ni ko she baba loke,
tani mo tun fi ogo ope mi fun
olorun to da awon
oke igba nii
eyin ni mi fi ope mi fun.

Oluwa e tobi,e tobi oh,e tobi(2x)
ko si eni ta ko fi sha ka we eh oh,e tobi(2x)
Oluwa..

Olorun mii mo wa dupe,
eyin oba to se ta ano
eyin oba to se to onii
o da ju pe e o se tola
Olorun mi mo wa dupe..

Eshe baba mo wa dupe baba,
eshe baba,mo wa yin o oh,
iyin wu e ah judah,
e ma se o baba baba.

I bless the Lord God for making me to see another year in this earth.I am grateful to him for the gift of life and for the salvation of my soul.I rejoice greatly because the devil cannot steal my joy because of ttc.I am so so happy because i know God's plan for me(Jer 29:11).It may take time,but,i also know that a day here is like a thousand years in God's sight.So,this is me basking in God's grace,mercy,love,goodness,kindness,infact,i can go on and on,this our God is much much....Thank you Lord..Happy Birthday to me...

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
@Ayauche,i haf show!thank u for checking on me...blowing kisses ur way.
@mumigrace my bornday mate,wish u the best of this new year and may God bless you with more than you ask for.
@newbies u are all welcome wishing u a short and fruitful stay..
@joyfulmoda congrats on your bfp,wish u a h&h bumping..
@4realwoman,@fvine and @loisemm and other maamas keeping the thread,God bless u.
@iomoge2@sugah and @covenantbabies,even with waddling you gehs still av time to check on us,God bless u so much..
@all my e.sisters,no homo oh,but me love una much much..
its a wonderful day,pls,enjoy with me..
#confessionbringsconception#

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Perculiar:
@iomoge @fvine@ayuche@sanmira @All please come share knowedge with me on how best to induce ovulation . I have gone to the extent of taking injectibles yet the folloicles did not mature. I and my doctor have been battling on how to get me to ovulate but to no avail. Any ideas on what to try. Please do not read and pass

why dont you do AMH antimullerian hormonal test to know if you still have eggs left in you. this test shows the level of eggs remaining in you. Please go for the test first to be sure it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Joyfulmoda:
Sing with me if you know the song

No man can see the end of Your grace
ahnnnnnnnnnn
No man can see the end of Your glory
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
No man can know the end of Your love
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
No man can know the end of Your power
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
As far as the heaven stand,stand above the earth
You are exalted,UNLIMITED God

Ohhh i could go on and on praising Him.

I joined this blog and I av enjoyed everyday I visited,was a bit active at some point in tym den went reclusive for reasons not important.
I had a myomectomy in October. I was frustrated at some point in time and was just tired of the several options to try in the journey of ttc.
So I became quiet and did not visit NL as much as I used to,my sisters it dint reduce the ttc thinking as much as I expected it. My wedding anniversary was April 13 and I had a huge fight with hubby cuz he felt IVF was going to be a more difficult emotional journey and would not buy the idea as we would have expended all we had just to try it once,the fight that night was terrible. By God's faithfulness we settled nights after and prayed for God to guide us.

I remember the next morning, I had a short prayer in the car, telling God I was sorry for shifting my focus from Him and whichever way it wld be going foward, it wld be Him directing us,as this was also the aggrement BTW hubby and I, that even if it were IVF or some fertile herbs I was supposed to get dat week from a close freind,that God should guide us once again.

Then I went to work. All through the day, I kept getting this Holyspirit nudge"go and do a pregnancy test,you are pregnant" I would shrugged it off and be angry with myself for thinking it!!!! It went on all thru d day,so going home at night I practically forced my self to a pharmacy and bought #500 worth of pregnancy test strips (10) and told myself that after I took the herb later in the week, I would need to start testing monthly. So I got home and d only thing that filled my head was,use one strip

To stop the voice in my head I angrily took out a strip and used, I was d only one at home, I almost went madddddd,wen I saw TWO lines,I screamed,I laughed, I sang, I screamed again, I danced , I was too happy and cld almost not contain myself. Dat night, I rushed to a lab at Alakija dat opens 24 hours and got tested,hubby was calling as he got home and was wondering wia I was. I could not drive back, so hubby came and after some drama I told him,we were both glad. Finally after 3 years, God showed up.

And dats how small I can summarise it, it was a BFP.

BTW.......
so many things I can't say hi but I was told tubes were blocked, weighs 140kg and some other melody drama doctor repro,. Pls sis just let God guide u, it will be just in time wen it happens. I love you all and wld kip praying for us all. May God sustain u in this time and answer u speedily

congratulations ma, you will carry to term IJN; It can only be God. Biko tell us what you did differently to unblock your tubes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
mumAwesom:
Goodmorning my people and thanks so much for welcoming me in this wonderful forum i have been trying to conceive for a while now ,i have done hormonal profile the first one i did, i had issue with prolactin but after placed on bromegon i repeated it it every thing is ok ,i o vulate well but i dont usually see egg white discharge ,i have also done hsg twice ,the first one tube was blocked then i did flushing and repeated it was ok but last yr i changed doc and this new doc said i should also come and do another flushing since over 3months now but i have been scared of the pains ,the money etc ,so but im thinking if i should summon courage and do it or is there anything i can do to bypass the flushing although i have been using guifaboi sorry for the long epistle pls answer me mothers cos i strongly believe that this my season of conception in jesus name amen
I am wondering why anoda flushing, when a 2nd hsg confirms both are patent. I know most drs require a repeat of tests after a year may be that's the reason; when u change to new hospitals/drs , they most often require a repeat of tests in their own labs. Well if u can afford it and can withstand the pain there's no harm in repeating, probably that wld put ur dr's mind at ease I guess. I am considering a repeat hsg next mth as advised by mamas here and I believe it will come out fine IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2016
shithapuns:
congrats @joyfulmoda!!!!

[size=13pt]beautiful mommas, pls who can recommend a good and affordable place for tvs/follicular tracking, in lagos. lekki-ajah axis?.
u can cc iomoge2, I think she can be of help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
shithapuns:
congrats @joyfulmoda!!!!

came across this

[quote author=Oleayo22 post=44508203]
I used mecure in lekki. I start from day 10 and a second on by day 12 cos my cycle is btw 27-28day usually. The doc that does mine usually do both because of the cyst, she says it doesn't help her to see all the follicles so we end up doing abdominal too. To do 1 scan is 7k and 2 is 10k so, I usually pay for two and carry over the 2nd scan to next month. I will advice test strips also cos I used all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
morning all...been a quiet follower here. Ve been trying to conceive for a while now and positive it will come soon. Did an SFA and it wasn't too good. But I believe God. Count is 10 million, Motility is 60 %, Morph is zero. Any help on how to improve this.....With God all things are possible.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
My e-sisters. How are we? Longest time. I went to London to see d Queen I just got back with lots of love from the royal family.
Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs while I was away. You will carry to term and hold live babies.

God is still in the business of performing miracles. He has not resigned, He is not asleep, He is not clueless, He is not on vacation, He is not deaf, He has not retired and most of all He has not forgotten His promises to us.
For all your secret tears He will reward you openly.
All those that have been asking where is your God, they will see your God and they will bow.

where is safe06, lengendsmother, mumihaja, mummyesther, fvine (havent seen her brake light).
Loisemm weldone. You will write your own WIDD soon.
Omowunmigan, you will testify and won't remember this period.
All Mothers I greet u all in love. You are in my prayers always.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Amen oooo
4realwoman:
@Joyfulmoda, congratulations and I wish you stress free 9 months in Jesus name, Amen.

@momAwesom and @Goddaytosin, welcome and I pray that your stay here shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, Good morning and wonderful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
It’s the same God, who was there for you in the midnight hour
It’s the same God Who is able to wide your tears away
It’s the same God Who was there inside of lack and want
It’s the same God Is Jehovah My great provider

Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Tell me why you’re giving up on Him
Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Hold on, change is on the way

Refrain:
Ebezina, Chukwu non nso (Don’t cry, God is close)
Ogini bu nsobu gi (What is your problem?)
Ima-na odi adigideh (He does not take long)
Nwa nnen mo, Jide si eh Ike (Beloved, hold on to Him)
Hi si anya gi eh (Wipe your tears)
Chukwu di gi atu asi (God never lies)
Oge a diri gi nma (It’s going to be alright)

Don’t you cry, change is here
Weeping may endure for a night
Joy is gonna come in the morning
You don’t have to cry no more
Hold God by His word, he’s gonna do what his says
Lift your hands and give him praise

(Refrain)

I know you’ve been crying – I understand
I know you’ve been wounded – But it’s OK
I know you’ve been broken But I’m here,
To mend your broken heart
Believe in me, you will overcome
Your yesterday will be a story
I’m the God of all flesh
Nothing is too hard for me to do
Don’t you forget (I calmed the sea)
Don’t you forget (I raised the dead)
Don’t you forget (I came to die that you might live forever)
Don’t you cry is gonna be over, You will overcome today
Wipe your tears and give him all the praise

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Amen...
mumigrace:
@momAwesom, @Goddaytosin, you both are welcome. Your stay shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pap smear test can I do it without the doc referring me to the lab. quote author=Benignasweety post=46311354] my dear go 4 pap smear test so u will know what actually d infection is and treat ryt away. Hubby shld get treated of it too cuz u both hv bin kpekusing. My dear notin works without ur faith and prayers. After treatment wch cld last 4 2weeks, start tracking ur mighty O since doctors said u reproductive systems re perfectly fine.
I no knw y my spirit jex lik u. Itz well maama. Hopes to hear gudnews frm u.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
@mumigrace and pweetymii, God will make your days USEFUL, your night RESTFUL, your home PEACEFUL and your effort FRUITFUL and i pray that next years celebration will be with your own twins in Jesus name, Amen.

@rhukkie and mumemma, welcome and i pray your stay here to be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bisoye82: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
@pweetymii did you get my mail.pls get in touch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Congrats joyfulmoda. Ur joy shall be permanent ijn
@ayauche.I dnt knw how to pm o..Ve bn trying to send a pm to lalabu ..pls lalabu ,kindly drop ur email so we can send our numbers
Have a great week sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyaTiraj(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Goodday my dear Esisters, Mum and Aunties in the house i wanna announce to the house that i gat my BFP finally with confirmation from my doctor today ooooo......
My story goes like this i do normally have a regular 26 days period and was also using Nature made Follic acid & VitE but nothing forth coming and later switched to Pregnacare but all had negative. Actually i moved in finally with my hubby last yr DEC cos he doesn't stay in Nigeria and have also been shuttling naija-Europe since 2014. So have been worried since i moved in with my hubby DEC 2015 as belle no enter which made me post a comment in march for help and @mumihaja advised i should go do follicle tracking which i didn't bother myself doing so i decided to call our family doctor in naija who has ma medical history and he sent some drugs inn April(CLOMID to be used 5 days during my period in April & BROMOCRIPTINE should be used once daily continuously)
After using the drugs in April i didn't get a positive results so i decide to see a doctor here and had an appointment with the doctor May 3rd which was same day i saw my period so the doctor couldn't run a check on me so he asked me to go a blood test and also said i should stop all drugs given to me from Nigeria immediately in which i stopped. One week after my period i went to do the blood test and went back to the doctor May 19th for another appointment as scheduled so on getting to the doctors office my bloodtest result has already been submitted to the doctor from the LAB which shows i have HIGH PROLACTIN and also doctor did a vaginal scan for me to see if am ok which all about me was ok except for the high prolactin result. So the doctor gave me a drug named DOSTINEX that i should be using half of the drug every week and i should also go and do a brain scan Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to see if the High Prolactin hasn't affected my brain.
So i started with the DOSTINEX drug on the 19th May with half tablet, took another half tablet on 26th May and then called where i was suppose to do my brain scan for appointment on when to come for the scan, when i called the place they asked if i was pregnant and i said No so the lady said fine i can come for the scan but unfortunately there's no space late MAY,JUNE and JULY so she booked me for 1st AUGUST.
Lastly i was meant to see my next period for may29th but nothing came and wasn't bothered cos i felt it was change, Monday 30th came which was my 1 year wedding anniversary i didn't see my period it was at this time i became worried and told my hubby my period isnt showing up and his response was like i shouldn't disturb myself God knows so i kept calm but still thinking.....
when my hubby left for work in the morning my mind wasn't at rest so i decided to take a home test with clear blue advance monitor and a cheapy pregnancy test and i saw TWO RED LINES ON THE CHEAPY & Clear blue shows PREGNANT on 1st June my dear sisters i couldn't believe my eyes and had to do another test on 2nd June again and was POSITIVE.
To God be the glory i went to the doctor today to tell i him and he couldn't believe as well to see that am truly pregnant when he did another vaginal scan for me today....
I just wanna say a big thank you to this wonderful forum we all shall testify the Lords goodness.....
Abeg make una no vex say my story long ooooo i just have to share

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Pap smear test can I do it without the doc referring me to the lab. quote author=Benignasweety post=46311354] my dear go 4 pap smear test so u will know what actually d infection is and treat ryt away. Hubby shld get treated of it too cuz u both hv bin kpekusing. My dear notin works without ur faith and prayers. After treatment wch cld last 4 2weeks, start tracking ur mighty O since doctors said u reproductive systems re perfectly fine.
I no knw y my spirit jex lik u. Itz well maama. Hopes to hear gudnews frm u.
yes u can. Just go to a good laboratory knw wat d infection is den u can present it in a good pharmacy and get drugs 4 it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Another congratulations to ayatiraj!!!God be praised grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Woooow!! Bfp upon Bfp.. AyaTiraj & Joyfulmoda, congrats oooo. God is good all the time. we rejoice with u guys... Ur case (n ours) is like that of the children of Isreal that said when God turned around our captivity, we were like them that dream dreams. U gals shall carry joyfully to term.
Cherrymum1 the first! welcome bk ooooo. Thanks & Amen to that prayer.
Pweetymii & Mumigrace, Happy birthday!! The good Lord will continue to show His faithfulness in ur lives.
Newbies, welcome. May God's mercy locate u for successful conception soon.
mama Fvine, ah ahn.. whatapun naa. Hope u are good.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Richwifey and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.