Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411261 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
twinmummy2:
@benignasweety he will enter 3 weeks by tomorrow.

@hotmomma I think I will still try the fertilaid and countboost for men by next week. Thank you
they shld b improvements but he shld wait for over a month bfore goin for spa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Benignasweety:
try taking bitter leaf juice and garlic since itz ovulation problem. Itz natural and it works alot.
@benignasweety pls kindly explain how to prepare this ddrink anD the most effective dosage. Will appreciate. GoD bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perculiar:

@benignasweety pls kindly explain how to prepare this ddrink anD the most effective dosage. Will appreciate. GoD bless
1cup of grinded ogbolo and add 3 cups of water. Allow for a full day den add natural honey to it and mix it well. Half glass to be taken once or twice daily. Could be refrigerated. U cld make more o. 2 cups of ogbolo to 6cups of water.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
@iomoge @fvine@ayuche@sanmira @All please come share knowedge with me on how best to induce ovulation . I have gone to the extent of taking injectibles yet the folloicles did not mature. I and my doctor have been battling on how to get me to ovulate but to no avail. Any ideas on what to try. Please do not read and pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
We give you all the glory
We give you honour
We give you all the glory
We give you honour

Your name is lifted high above other names
Your name is lifted high above other names

I love you Lord
I love you Lord
I love you Lord
Yes I love you Lord you are good

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Who is worthy to be praised and adored
So we lift your holy name in one accord
Singing blessed be the name
Blessed be the name
Blessed be the name of the Lord

Riba otuto
Jehovah ribotuto
Eze ndi Eze ribotuto
Osina alala obim

Ahum nile buru sò ònu oh
Orugi iyeya ekele

Chiokuke iburuoma
Iburuoma
Chiokuke iburuoma
Iburuoma iburuoma iburuoma

Thank you our keeper, sustainer, defender, provider. Helper. Our advocate, friend, sustainer and giver of life!
Kabiesi we bow in awe of your Majesty.
You changeth not rather you change situations
You are the uncreated creator
You are the Lion of the tribe of Judah
Prince of peace
Everlasting Father
Councillor
Redeemer
Word of life
Omnipotent
Omniscient
Omnipresent
All sufficient God
Oh Father you are our all in all!
Thank you God the Father
Thank you God the Son
Thank you God the Holy Spirit.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Benignasweety:
1cup of grinded ogbolo and add 3 cups of water. Allow for a full day den add natural honey to it and mix it well. Half glass to be taken once or twice daily. Could be refrigerated. U cld make more o. 2 cups of ogbolo to 6cups of water.

Please @Benignasweety what is Ogbolo in english?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
@cuteAngel,
Congratulations, wishing you safe and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ perculiar, it is well with you dear sister. But please is it just that you don't ovulate? Have you done hormonal tests to confirm that there's no underlying factor?
Please shed more light by answering these questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
RipVanWink:
k, guess u meant 3k per scan, its ok. u didnt specify ur normal cycle length, so next scan is for monday?
t
they told me to come on Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Benignasweety post=46269747] try taking bitter leaf juice and garlic since itz ovulation problem. Itz natural and it works alot.[/quot

thanks I will try it immediately
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perculiar:

the seed gotten from bush mango used in making draw soup not okra o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perculiar:

sorry maama I read tru ur issue n realised datx nt 4 u itz for low sperm count. Anytin as regards sperm. U shld use bitter leaf juice, 1cup 2ice daily during af and 6 days after af. Come and share testimony.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perculiar:

sorry maama I read tru ur issue n realised datx nt 4 u itz for low sperm count. Anytin as regards sperm. U shld use bitter leaf juice, 1cup 2ice daily during af and 6 days after af add it wit garlic 1 clove 2ice daily. Come and share testimony.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
[i][quote author=ejimikeokwu post=46282708][/quote][/i]goodevening soon to be mums and dads i have been on the peeping mood all this while but im happy to join this group .it has been a source of encouragement to me especially when im down, i dont really know how to send message here just trying it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Perculiar:
@iomoge @fvine@ayuche@sanmira @All please come share knowedge with me on how best to induce ovulation . I have gone to the extent of taking injectibles yet the folloicles did not mature. I and my doctor have been battling on how to get me to ovulate but to no avail. Any ideas on what to try. Please do not read and pass

I really don't have an idea on dis issue sis but believe me Mama Fvine and oda sabi mamas will answer ur question when they are online meanwhile give ans to Sanrima's question so we knw the way 4ward.

MumAwesome: u are highly welcome to dis wonderful family. Feel free to mingle and ask questions pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Perculiar:
Answer Sanmira then we know how far.

Then again. If u try the Bitterleaf n nothing please go back to the drawing board.

U must get need a 3 months course on herbs to put things in order even if u have low reserve....not my wish.

Read up mumihaj post of last year, maybe September n u will see all she posted.
That helped her ovulate regularly.
If I find it, I would quote it.

Hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2016
mumihaja:
the attached pictures are for PCOS women who want permanent result....dont focus on instant result cos it doesnt work all the time instead focus on restoring your ovarian health.....i started using these herbs from October 2014 and by January my cycle was regular no more 45-56 days period, no more anovulation....my ovulation was on point, i once recorded a cd13 ovulation and sometimes an extended ovulation that made me feel the egg i was releasing was like that of a hen....i don't recommend what i have not tried....i was drinking fertilitea with some drops of false unicorn root as well. grin i give God all the glory for the patience and faith cos my doctor said i might need a donor egg for IVF since my case was getting worst but God is faithful...i took that as a challenge that instead of a donor egg, i will donate my eggs to good parents.....PCOS can be checked out of your life. i stopped taking my doctors drug and went herbal, i only go back during ovulation for TVS and they will be like are you on ovulation inducing drugs and am like i just want to know how i am doing naturally wink

Couldn't
Get the pictures but she also mentioned pros so I guess it might not work for u since u don't have pros at peculiar

Buh u can still cc @mumihaja to help out.
Something about coq10, maca, vitex etc. I don't really know. Combo.

Fertility dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky nd u knw them by name.
YOU are an amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
awe-struck we fall to our knees and we humbly proclaim.
YOU are an amazing God

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Baba baba baba O,
Baba e se O baba,
E se O baba, e se o baba
a wa dupe baba x2

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Please Benignasweety do you know what can be used to reduce high blood sugar?
Benignasweety:
sorry maama I read tru ur issue n realised datx nt 4 u itz for low sperm count. Anytin as regards sperm. U shld use bitter leaf juice, 1cup 2ice daily during af and 6 days after af add it wit garlic 1 clove 2ice daily. Come and share testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Morning mamas, does anyone know a supplement similar to womens best friend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Randyguy: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Spermboost increases both sperm count and sperm quality significantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
nwarosa:
Please Benignasweety do you know what can be used to reduce high blood sugar?
1st u must bear in mind dat exercising is d best natural ways to kick off treatment. U can do walking/evening strolling or wake up, jump up2 50 times in a spot and drink water.
Goin by medication, insulin is d best injection to treat high blood sugar. Goin by naturals, do this listed below. All of dem.
By veges, make avocado pea ur best frnd. We re in d season so try eating alot of it. Lik 4 tymz daily.
Take garlic 1clove thrice daily.
Apple cider vinegar 1spoonful thrice daily. U can get dem frm super markets.
Take some supplements that corrects it. (optional)
bitter leaf juice will also correct not just the hbs but ur fertility is dia is any.
Goodluck maama.
In another note @all maamas happy sunday o, am nt begging u guyz to buy supplements frm me, we all knw itz expensive but the truth is, it works alot and sure ur health is wealth. All am asking is 4 ur supports to register in the netwrk marketing company GNLD with my name Orafunam Benigna C. U get the advantage of ordering for dox supplements people sell to u at high cost in a very low price becuz u re now regarded as dia distributor using dia products. U earn money, u earn health. Dont buy frm me, I can struggle to get a few products I will use for myself, am just advocating u join enjoy d benefit of health at a cheaper rate n get paid for it by registering with them in my name and share the opportunity of health n wealth to others who will register under u too...
Gracias. Am expecting turn ups o. If nobody cares, I knw I wld push tru, pple full evrywia wey knw d koko of d 21st century business wey dey find opportunity dey.
God bless us all... Sending sticky fragrance baby dust 2 all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
fertilechic:
Morning mamas, does anyone know a supplement similar to womens best friend
check my signature maama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2016
omowunmigan:
Hello sisters. I read up and realized so many mamas asked after me. Thanks so much. Lizzypaul, I'm fine thanks.
I'm going through the toughest phase of life I've ever gone through yet I say Alhamdulillah.. Thanks to God..
Sisters, whenever AF shows up, thank God. Even When spontaneous miscarriage occurs, thank God. Whatever your situation, thank God for the gift of life, beg him to grant you strength to carry on and then finally ask for what you want and reject what you don't want.
I used to cry while I had several natural miscarriages but this last episode I was begging God to make it a natural miscarriage and complication-free. I wish I had thanked God more when the miscarriage was easier and with no molar complications.
When you don't have money to get better medical attention while ttc, thank God. Yes... Thank God!
When I couldn't afford 20k drug to support my pregnancies , I had natural miscarriages.
When I could forcefully afford half a million for support, I got more complications and had to budget/spend another quarter of a million to clear out what I supported and also monitor my body for a while and even avoid pregnancy o.... Mind you, discovering the reasons behind the recurrent miscarriage is out of this, trauma nko, and so on.... After roughly 8yrs.
Yes, my husband is wonderful. I thank God for that. I'm not trying to conceive(not this year sef) for now so I'll only peep in once in a while. I'll patiently and prayerfully wait for my miracle if God will bless me with one. I thank him for the gift of life.. Many have died..
I prayed for 30bfps for the month of May here sometimes ago. Happy to read over 10.
I wish you all BFPs and wonderful children soon.
God bless you all.
Loisemm, thanks sis. Ameen to your prayers.
it is well my sister, May Almighty Allah answer our prayers dis Ramadan.Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2016
omowunminow:
@ 4realwoman, i am fyn o, thanks for asking after me, Almighty God will remember you for good. For now i am not TTC for the next 3 months due to the miscarriage I had in 2014 which really affected my period as a result of adhesion given to them not me during evacuation. As advised by my gynea, so i am on corrective measures.

Fertility dust to all
hello sister, what are u using for d adhesion?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
[/quote]
Bitter leaf botanically called vernonia amygdalin shld be gotten fresh frm d plant. Collect about 25leaves and wash thoroughly. Then measure one cup of water and pour it in a clean bowl den start squeesing d leaves inside d water like u re washing cloth. D leaves will shrink and produce greeny foams. Stop wen ur water is totally green then seive to remove d leaves. Ready to drink.
Please dont refrigerate. If u cant get bitter leaves in ur area, try buying in stalks, it is better stored by spreading d leaves on a clean floor den collecting frm dia to make ur juice dan referigerating.
Happy Mid week maamas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
iomoge2:

Couldn't
Get the pictures but she also mentioned pros so I guess it might not work for u since u don't have pros at peculiar

Fertility dust.

@iomoge @mumihaja thanks so much for your responses. I don't understand again I have surrendered to God. I'm currently on ovaboost, omega 369,vitmain E, folic acid and Metformin just started this cycle. Why I wouldn't take vitex is because my cycle is very regular like a clock. I have also treated high prolactin with dostinex. Every other thing is ok. Just that I don't ovulate is my challenge which I believe that he that made a virgin a mother without a Sperm will surely and timely visit Us all. Thanks. @mumihaja kindly enlighten me on what you did to correct the anovulation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
iomoge2:

Couldn't

Fertility dust.

Thanks very much @iomoge2 I appreciate and may the one that is almighty grant all your heart desire. @mumihaja pls can you help me out here. My cycle is regular like a clock, have treated high prolactin. Currently on vit.E,folic acid,omega 369 and ovaboost and metformin. @all can someone tell me where to buy myo-inositol in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
sanrima:
@ perculiar, it is well with you dear sister. But please is it just that you don't ovulate? Have you done hormonal tests to confirm that there's no underlying factor?
Please shed more light by answering these questions
@sanirma yes I have done Hormonal test and high prolactin was treated, my cycle is very regular, I feel all the Ovulation symptoms but TVS sees no mature follicle. I'm currently on omega 369,metformin,folic acid,vit.E and ovaboost. Will love to buy myo-inositol in place of metformin just that I haven't seen it in all the pharmacy stores I have visited. I stay in lagos incase you know where I can get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Benignasweety:
sorry maama I read tru ur issue n realised datx nt 4 u itz for low sperm count. Anytin as regards sperm. U shld use bitter leaf juice, 1cup 2ice daily during af and 6 days after af. Come and share testimony.

Thanks so much @benignasweety. Will sure testify sooner than soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello wonderful mamas, how are we all doing? A whatsapp group was formed by one of us here Lalabu and the aim is for us to get to knw ourselves more and be praying for each other. If u are interested kindly pm her or me because u might nt be comfortable with ur number on the thread as a lot of pple come in here.

Pweetymii, babyadorable, Ayaayo and other mia mamas make una come out nah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.