Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404136 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cherrymum1 and joyousmoda, your stories made me nolstagic. Hv walked dos path its never smtin u can forget but I know God has d final say. Even if it delays, he wil never fail. Dt conviction is unshakeable.
Pls let's rmber d old ttc moms in prayer dt hv gone awol, safe06, venus, cjone(I don't no y I kip remenbering cjone she had waited on God for a long time, pls if u see dis we are saying we love u), dreamsinbc, smiler, nolovelost and many others I can't rmber, baba God pls ansa their calls, please. Thank u for answered prayers already.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
touched by all Wat mamas here had faced or facing , I pray for all of you that the God of wonders will wipe away ur tears, make ur quiver to be filled with children in Jesus name. God will open up ur wombs. No matter the medical report u might have been given, God will bypass it and give u ur own children in Jesus name. u will be called by a new name and u will be so glad. ur children will surround ur tables. it is well with you in Jesus name. though, I didn't ttc but I understand that feeling

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
anikeayun:
Mamas I'm going to derail d thread a little bit.
What can I use to treat dis pimple on my face,its all over my face and its so annoying.its very unsual of me and its almost a week now without it not showin any sign of leaving my face embarassed.
Pls mamas just suggest anything I can use kiss
Do u have PCOS? That could be the cause if u do. Once treated those pimples will disappear too. If not try washing your face @tleast twice daily. Keep your hands off your face, it introduces germs to the face. U can try using apple cider vinegar or lemon to cleanse your face like every other other day if pimple is excessive, but if mild 3times a week is ideal. just soak a cotton ball in either of the liquids & dap on your face or other affected area, wash off after 30mins. change your pillow sheet regularly. I used to have crazy pimples before. Good luck. There're other remedies but start with these ones 1st

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Devil comes between ttc couples during fertile period... Let's try to avoid every form of annoyance.
Ttc taught me that even the slightest misunderstanding can make my dh hostile for weeks.
I learnt how to quickly quench a quarrel.
So quick that it shocks him, I just playfully say see how u look wen angry n it ends.
Ttc also taught me that we must not follow the calendar or expect everything to be as it is in d books.
Ttc also taught me to follow my instinct n carry hubby along
Ttc taught me that we are two in this thing n we have to do it together. So I try to explain things to dh n talk things over with him.

Some things I did.
I hugged a colleague who got married same time as me immediately she resumed from maternity and didn't know when I loudly said "ah, let me tap blessings o, so I van go for maternity leave too" I heard Amen from like six people that's when I knew what I said. This was in January.

I carried a little girl in January too and she pied on me. And I said Amen o and even dashed her money for peeing on me...lol.

I make it s point of duty to buy gift for kids around. New babies. Birthday celebrations and colleagues kids. Intact there was a day I went to the market n walked from Martins Street in balogun to the inner part of dosumu (Docemo) to buy gift for kids.... This was during Christmas shopping. I was exhausted and that was d day I knew the dosumu intoto.
That day I bought a toy for my baby and always play with it.... This type u press n hear d whistling sound (not up to 200#). Even hubby started pressing it for me if I don't in two days. He was laughing at me when I told him it was for baby, but when he saw I didn't care about his laughs. He joined.

Am just saying this to encourage us.

God in his infinite mercies would give us babies in Jesus name. Amen

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seven years? @cherrymum1. shocked shocked shocked
God be praised.
Thank God for Olamide.
Her younger ones will show up soon.
She is a child of destiny.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cherrymum1 , seven years no be akara ooo,
Na Godwin for your life ehh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
zest4allife:

Thank you Fvine. In addition to the supplements I'm taking, I'm adding lemon pulp and juice in my bottle of water everyday. The Lord will grant us favor in this TTC journey smiley
That's perfect. Lemon will make your body and CM Alkaline which is optimal for health and conception. Also makes good CM and is believed to sway women to conceive Males. Lime is the one controversial for TTC. So please stay away from Limes. No Lemon or Lime for your husband too. They're not good for his swimmers. Feel free to do further research to convince you.

cc : @ priscaver

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
joyousmother2016:

Some I took for over 4months while others I took for less than 4months cos I needed to break before going in for surgery & taking orthodox med's.
I heard (though not sure) that one can take herbs after myomectomy because doctors usually don't remove all fibroid seedlings. That some of the fibroids are so small that they can't be seen with naked eyes, while those that can be seen their blood supply will be cut off so they can die. It would be good then for one to try the herbs in such instance.
I'll discuss with my gynae @ my next visit to know if its true & if I can take the supplement now.
All d best dear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
anikeayun:
I did urine test dis morning as advised buh it was bfn.AF is stil few days to come,pls mama can I take ibuprofene for cramping?I'm really weak.
Urine test is not always accurate,jst incase u are preggy & it didnt show. I suggest you take Panadol Active fast made in UK if the local ones dont work for u. And stay away from anticoagulant, though good for pain they can affect BFP negatively.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
congrats to @udoka2,my sisters u see God is always on point and he wud answer us too.
@cherrymum1,@iomoge2 and all mothers that have contributed thank you..
@loisemm whose kain?for where cherrymum1aka iya lamide dey na im u say make i come talk?visit preggy thread u go know say those maamas get phd for the matter.Yesterday,they talked about how a female can achieve orgasm.
@all,we wud all look back to this day one day and say indeed the Lord has been faithful to us...
have a blessed nyt rest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Taaa shi ebea puo osiso! angry you are a man looking for gullible women to lure! How can you be ttcin at the same time create a topic for people who wants to sex chat with you?

And your comment on the masturbation thread?
May God have mercy on you!
Mamas had you busted big time grin go cower in shame.
Mama Ekene have spoken! I've got my 4D cool glasses on for frauds like you.
My sister,
You just registered on 8th of June 2016. You are new to this Forum.
My sister, your first ban on this forum will never come from me. Though you have violated rule No 2. I will not report you. Let the moderator do as it pleases him. Be mature and be guided.
You are welcome.
Regards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nairasurplus:

My sister,
My sister, your first ban on this forum will never come from me. Though you have violated rule No 2. I will not report you. Let the moderator do as it pleases him. Be mature and be guided.
You are welcome.
Regards
Lifted hands just changed her moniker from mama ekene n she has bn on dis forum for long n on d pregnancy thread currently.. so pls let dis ur case die down... n let peace reign....u mustn't reply to all post abeg...u want her to be matured, why not start with urself...be a gud example n all dis wil b things of d past n if u re truly genuine, mamas wil apologize in d long run n a gud relatnship wil b developed.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
iomoge you are so right on the quarrels during the fertile period. God pls save us. Ive always loved kids. As a young child i had a mini daycare for babies *free of charge o. Cos whn mummies see how i take care of kids they would want me to help with their own as well. In my church then pregnant women used to book me *lol. Whn i discovered nairaland newly this thread and the pregnant thread was my fav thread. Cos anytin about pregnancy and babies call me i wee appear. I had to unfollow this thread 3yrs ago before i got married cos there was one period that it was bad news all through. It affected me so bad cos i was always coming to pray for the women here and read the good news. But now 8mths after my wedding i find myself here. I dont knw what God has in stock for me but one thing i know is that *His thoughts for me are thoughts of peace and not of evil. So i lean on him without reserve. The negative side of ttc im so ashamed of travelling to see my mom cos everybody that knows my history with babies wld surely be expecting mine now. God knws best sha. The positive side i dont knw really just that it has drawn me closer to God or has it made me faraway frm Him sef cos i used to be really close to God. Abeg make una pardon my rambling. Ayam just thinking of a way to make up with oga cos im so angry now that i can just say to hell with ttc. God dey.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Gerrarahiamehn angry angry I repeat you are a fraud! A lier! And an imposter! You should be banned from this section completely this was also your post last year!

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nairasurplus(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
That is good. I those days in Intercontinental bank, I started with N1.8M. My monthly take home was N93k after all deductions- Tax, Pension, NHS, ....etc. As bachelor, I was saving N80k every month. Though we were being paid N5k monthly lunch allowance.
My advice,
Save, save, save and save.
Before you get dependants.

Regards
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

See bolded as a bachelor?? What do you say to that?

This is my third moniker, i have been on nairaland since 2006! I know a fraud when i see one, dont think because this handle was created a few days ago that am new here .
As for ban I don chop am taya for se.xkillz hands! It's nurrin new grin

Dominque come and see this 419er in our midst o.
Mama Ekene have spoken cool

Rule No 10 violated. I will now report you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
TTC.Thou its hasnt bin long. I use 2vist dis thread 3yrs agos bt i use 2 say i ll neva join cos once i marry i l b pregnant immediately. 8months after weddin,nothing o. I was afraid of visiting my families,friends and inlaw. D Pastor dt did my weddin calld nd startin sendin bible verses,prayer points. My Mil calld my dh 2ask wats wrong.A Year latr my bridemaids dey ask aw far. I refuse 2snap pictures & upload again cos d nxt comment is,ur tommy neva big? U'r lukin slim? Wen r u gvin birth? My unborn child ll call u AUNTY O. All sort off.Wen My cousin dt wed after me gave birth,a family membr saw me at d naming&startn prayin 4me,wen i greet pple,na my stomach dey ll b lukin at . Bt d positv tins are dt, ttc made me close 2 God,made me lose weight. It made me knw more abt woman reproductv system and makes me ask dh 4 kpesus regularly cos my dh doesnt lyk it o. Baby dusts 2us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Every spirit of derailment, confusion, quarrel on this thread, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
Mamas, and @liftedhands, kindly ignore.
Let peace just reign. Cos, if I talk as e dey my mind, ha!!!!!
Fertility blessings y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Duakkie:
Hello .
I learnt Depp is irreversible till after a while .
Did you doc. Tell you what to do to reverse it .
I saw u are ttcing hence the question
thanks, no he didnt he just gave me bcp.and my period came back. i used it to see af for two cycle and stopped. and for d past 3 months i have been seeing af. on 25days cycle each.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Nairasurplus:

My sister,
You are welcome.
Regards

Liftedhands aka chinwendym aka mama ekene is not new. Which rule did she violate? Pls sir or ma just carry itself out of this thread biko. It af do. Don't let other mamas here and our sister threads meet u here o. It won't be funny kwa o. Ask Mr. Hau-te.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
priscaver:

@zest4life learnt lemon not good for TTC check it out though.

I tink is lime that is not good o, but u can also check to find out if both of dem are okay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2016
What ttc have turn into...hmmmm ttc has turn me into a shadow of myself. Even in church when infertility prayer points are raised I feel so bad esp today that is father's day, fathers were called out and those married even if no child yet because is there in the womb in Jesus name, tears started gathering oh and I had to go outside becos dh was the only one without children. I pity am eh. I never believe I will ttc.those days with af coming like two or three times a year,it was entering without issues now af is even regular it is now MFI. My best friend is having two and heavily pregnant with the third and my cousin and friend I got married bfor jus had their babies. Hmmmm this days I don't visit friends or even call like before I jus want to be alone even kpensing sef,no urge. Jus hanging on God' grace. Though going to church now is an issue too cos most times fertility will be mention in prayers and am the only one in the church without children. As am typing am even in church abeg make I concentrate maybe today is my day. Fertility dust to us all.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Taking about ttc and it wahala. I will say I have leant a lot in dis ttc journey neva in my imagination did I ever tink that I will ttc. All my tinking is once u get married the next pekin, but it didn't happen like that for me. I pray to God everyday to pls bless me with my own child/ children. As for my dh, moda inlaw and my own family all have bn vry supportive and I ask myself for how long. I wnt for my friend trad in her vilage and the pix that I snap I couldn't even recognise myself inside again or should I talk about the aso ebi dat I sowed self everytin turned to oversize for me Y? B'cos I have lost serious weight, am I thinking? Yes but I never expect it to make me look d way am looking @all.
Ttc can make on to try tinz that normally you can never try.

Let me talk about my experience b4 trying the Akure mid wife.
Before I started her herbs I was already on another herbs that one of our family friend brought from her village for me and she said it is for infection and it also helps someone conceive and that I can drink It with my husband. It one leaf like dat. I have to cook it and drink togeta with dh. The next tin I noticed is that my stomach became big and from my own conclusion the herbs is local CLOMID cos I find out that it increased the Fibroid.

My experience with the Akure woman.
I sent my scan result to her which she said she will send the herbs tru transport when am ready and dh said since we were travelling for my mom's burial then that I should wait tell we came back to Lagos b4 I get the herbs which I agreed. So after using the herbs from my friend and whn AF came i have to contact the woman again to ask for the herbs which she said I will have to pay into her account the sum of 26k for I n dh (infection herbs for dh) including transport which I did and she send it and I went to the park to collect it on 30th of April and I started it on 2nd of may I took it religiously for one month she called during th period that I was on it to find out how far which I told her dat am not reall seeing any change @ d moment and when I finished the herbs I told her and then ask if I have heard about guifeibeo and I said yes and that I also have it @ d moment then she said I will have to repeat the herbs and she wil give me sometin to insert in my veejee that will help in bringing the FIBR out and that I will have to send 20+ again for the second herbs. So I just decided to go for scan to check the size of the FIBR lo n behold it has increased cry. I snap n sent the new scan result to her and since then she didn't say anytin and I stop calling her.

As one mama said DNA is diff which means that as it didn't work for me doesn't mean that it will not work for someone else.

Finally I summoned courage to go for surgery and I told me dh cos he will be the one to sign the go ahead in the hospital o, the man no gree O asin the man can fear for Africa and decided to talk to my elder brother to pls help me talk to dh na dey I come enter one chance o. My brother n d wife said I should go for it that I should still try herbs out again o. I am so confused @ the moment

Who do I talk 2 that will listen to me now as I really don't kW what it to do

Sorry about d so many mistake oo as I am on my way to Lagos and ba3 low. Hope network will allow me to send dis.
NO QUOTING PLS. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2016
It's fathers day today and all through the celebration I prophetically declared that fatherhood will be a real reality for my family and I.

@fvine, fertilewoman , RipVanwick........Gotten my Fertilsam M yesterday. Many thanks to Bisoye82....We stuck the deal in just two days and I have my 3 months supply.

I declare that this season the Lord shall answer us all. He shall surprise us beyond our thinking. To all papas and mamas....our testimony is sure.
It shall be a song of ....When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamed.....

I love coming here for my wife and I because I get my Spirit lifted. We shall believe the report of the Lord.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Please I need help.

I have 2 older sisters, both ttcing.
Usually the kids and I spend days with them, they are absolutely crazy about my kids.
But my husby doesnt like that I go there. He says they will feel worse when we leave, that it is better to visit and leave that same day.
I believe that no one can release her kids for them, all day like I will. The joy on their faces as they care for my kids, their laughter at their antics......that's what I like to give them.
My sisters always ask for us every holiday and we always have lots of fun. Infact, they always store goodies for my son even before he arrives.
I can't even tell them we wont be coming.

I'm sorry I'm asking this but I can't ask my sisters directly cos I dont want to hurt them.

Do you agree with my husband?
Is it possible they hurt more when we leave?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
zaynie:
Please I need help.

Usually the kids and I spend days with them, they are absolutely crazy about my kids.
But my husby doesnt like that I go there. He says they will feel worse when we leave, that it is better to visit and leave that same day.
I believe that no one can release her kids for them, all day like I will. The joy on their faces as they care for my kids, their laughter at their antics......that's what I like to give them.
My sisters always ask for us every holiday and we always have lots of fun. Infact, they always store goodies for my son even before he arrives.

I'm sorry I'm asking this but I can't ask my sisters directly cos I dont want to hurt them.

I disagree with your husband. I doubt your Sisters hurt when you guys leave, blood is a strong connection and a very funny happy thing. This is especially since your sister is always expectant and happy to have you guys and you always have loads of fun with her. When ttc was showing me shege, I would see pregnant women, get angry and depressed but at the same time both of my Sisters where pregnant and I would ogle at their bump pics and even requests for their pics, updates etc. It just made me happy, gave me joy and hope. I don't feel bad visiting and staying with my Sister and her Sons. I also don't feel bad when I have to say goodbye. Infact when I visit the town where my Mom and Sister lives, I always stay longer in my Sisters house and just a few days with my Mom, or I make my Sister bring her kids for holiday in my Mom's house so it becomes a win-win for everyone involved.

Your husband is just a kind man and he's concerned but you need to explain to him that it doesn't work that way. Infact having my Sisters kids uplifts my spirit and gives me hope that I will have my own sons some day. Please don't withhold this blessing and joy from your Sisters. Talk to your husband and explain to him, the way women think is different from the way men think. Happy Father's Day to your Husband, Our Husbands (All Mamas here) and all the Papas on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
zaynie:
Please I need help.

I tink ure goin to hurt them most if u stop visiting them,it will be like a slap on there face if u stop goin and dey will think its because they are stil ttc.
My younger sis two sons won't let dere mum rest if dey don't speak to me in a day and its because of d closeness between us,they have grown so fond of me and its because she alwz brought them to me anytime I happen to travel down.
Pls try to explain to ur dh in a way he will understand ,moreover they are u blood sisters fa!

Happy Sunday house,abeg a dey com with a jamb question tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2016
4realwoman, so sorry to hear what you are going through. Since your DNA has rejected so many herbs can you pray about it and go in for surgery? Believe me surgery is not as fearful as people are made to believe it. I have gone through it 7 times and if you need to talk to me then you can pm me. I am sorry for also giving out the num of the Akure midwife, my friend's fibroid was big as per like a 7months preggy but her system responded to the herbs & she delivered the fibroids.
If I had money @ that time I would have also purchase the herbs.
Pls since you have taken different herbs & its not working can you pls stop taking any herbs again? Think of the implication on your liver & kidney's? Pls I beg you in the name of God to stop further use of herbs & just pray concerning the surgery.
You can tell your hubby about me that I am a living witness of going in for surgeries & coming out alive.
You can pm me if you need someone to talk to.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thumbs up to us mamas for sharing, encouraging and uplifting one another. @ mamaTB, Joyousmoda, olaronkechristian, Priscaver, Pweetiebabe, Gr8fulHeart, iomoge2, 99billiondollar, breadplanets, Orente21, jasmos & 4realwoman and other wonderful mamas I hv mentioned b4 or I hv not mentioned.
We really appreciate ur contributions to the discussion. So much insight...
Jasmos & 4realwoman, may God guide u & ur families. May all these end in praise my sisters. May He bring the end of ttc nearer for u & for us mamas here.
Mama zaynie, most sisters would love to hv ur children around n would hv it no other way but I tell u, some would cry when the children leave n no one can see their tears. Esp if they hv been ttc-ing for a looong time n are older than u. Its a worse feeling I tell u. U dont know if ur sisters cry or not. Thats what ur Dh is trying to point out. If I were u, I will take the kids there but not too often. So that they are not reminded of their 'lack' too often much as they enjoy those lovely kids . Moderation is key... (my opinion though)
*I am not in ur sisters position cos I hv only younger sisters who are not yet married but I am just projecting that ur hubby may b right 80%. For me, I will take them there for some hols, not every hols. Ur sisters cant tell u no anytime cos they may b seen as not wanting children around. Its left to u to be moderate abt it*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Loisemm:
For me, ttc has removed any rose coloured glasses that may have been covering my eyes before.
I now see clearly that no be by power, no be by might. No be by good girl things, no be by anything other than God. I would never have imagined not taking in within the first year of marriage. Now I undastand women & couples that ttc better. I hv more empathy and sympathy (b4 I used to wonder why n say ok mayb age things or so & so things & pity them & pray for them).
Now I just pray for my friends who are ttc n for myself n with some we talk about it together.
Also, now I can help counsel a ttc woman or couple.
On the negative side, I dont like visiting friends regularly again. Even my parents are included cos I feel embarassed sometimes that I dont hv a bump or child yet.
N I dont really like talking about it with non-ttc ppl or ppl who did not ttc cos most dont really undastand (few do). And cos i dont care for their pity or sometimes unsolicited assurances/ advice (I know God go do am)
When I remember more, I will say.
Pheww. Too much talk there
This really made me shed tears. Itz well mama and all mamas here. I cant help crying and believing God for a miracle for all ttc mamas here and in d world bfore the 25th of this month. So says my Faith and my Papa Bishop Oyedepo.
Shiloh..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy father's day to my husband , cause he will become that in less than a year with strong faith, and becuase God as bless us to replenish and multiply the earth , so shall it be AMEN!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please does any one know a good urologist in benin? Really in need of one right now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.