Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403558 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
mumAwesom:
Goodmorning mamas and papas and beautiful weekend to us all ,i have gotten fertilsan m for hubby thankd to oga Ripvanwink and other mamas that suggested it ,he is even glsd to start it strongly beliving God to perfect all things and bless us with bfp ,pls my people is there any thing or supplement i can add that will help esp,in area of ewcm mean while im on pregnacare conception and vit E,pls mmama and papas that have idea should answer me thanks wish all of us baby dust .

From convenantbabies post, she added omega 3, selenium ACE and folic acid to d hubby's drug (he takes dat in d nite. U can take omega3,6,9. Other sabi mamas will respond. Goodluck sis. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Congrats udoka2 may she bring favour to your family. I pray God will bless me as He did to you. I tap into this your miracle and blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
joyousmother2016:

I didn't contact the Akure woman again because a mama advised we shouldn't send money but rather travel down to see the Akure midwife. I've never seen the midwife but I got her num through a friend that used her herbs to dissolve her fibroids. Even though when I spoke to her she said I can send the money & then she will waybill the herbs to me. So when I told mama's here, a mama expressed her fears & cautioned us not to send money without seeing the person.. In her words "to avoid stories that touched the heart" (lol).The 1st treatment cost 35k.
If you had followed my previous posts, you will see that I am based in the north & surgeries here are cheaper compare to the south. The surgery cost 60k while travelling down to Akure + lodging in a hotel (I don't know anybody there so I have to lodge in a hotel) + herbs + feeding would be a little over a 100k.
I have some herbs/supplements that people promised it dissolves but it didn't... For me (lol).. So when my friend told me about this Akure midwife I was excited until I got the caution here.
As per trial & error, I neither send money nor travel down to Akure.
As I have also said earlier we were cash strapped & so I wouldn't want to spend money & then discovered my body is resistant to it. Herbs/supplements dissolves some peoples fibroids but it doesn't in others, this is as a result of our different DNA's.
I have used GNLD, Bells, Pax Herbals & some that I can't remember @ different times but they did not cure the fibroid. Some even made the fibroids to increase in size.
The last surgery I had was barely 16months ago & then this myomectomy, & yet again my surgeon said I'll still require another surgery so you see why every kobo that goes out counts? So you see why I say I don't want trial & error?
My friend is a testimony to the Akure midwife's herbs. Her tummy was protruding like she was pregnant but she met the midwife @ Port Harcourt & got the herbs that expelled the fibroids. She said it was just falling out through her Veejay.
My fears & question was "what if it works for her & not for me, do I still have money to embark on yet another quest for alternatives to fibroid treatment knowing that I am saving for yet another surgery?"..
If not for the fact that I had spend all on 6 surgeries, I would have still gone to Akure to try it just so I can avoid surgery. Now I had the myomectomy in April & I have no regret whatsoever, though it was painful & I went through trauma & the shame of going through 7 major surgeries but I still thank God that I survived it all. Some had the 1st surgery & never came out alive, I had 7 major surgeries,(in & outside the country, this myomectomy was even the minor one) I still came out alive & I give God glory.
Sorry for the long post..
Thank God itz all over now dont worry it will end in praise...
I have good reviews on greenlife herbal cuz itz a chinese herbal and evn wen u google natural ways to cure fibroid, u must see chinese herbs.. Am not begging for people to patronize me o. Just last tuesday during our seminar, I hrd alot of gud reviews about it and I decided to share it with maamas here.. They said with d herbs u wldnt fear a regrowth... Lemme ask o, those products u used, did u take it judiciously till u completed d dosage cuz dat counts o. Our treatment is 4 3gudmonths for large fibroid..
Fertility blessings on all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks @Delor n Fvine for d reply. Ll see my Gynae on Wednesday. LL also get gynapharm, n castor oil, i hv Guifebao. Was believing God for a bfp on or after my birthday 30th June n dis result now came. It shall end in praise.

Mamas trust we r enjoyin d weekend. D devil cannot steal our joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fvine:

You're absolutely right. But it actually means making your body and your CM alkaline to help sper.m theive better. You can do this by adding Lemon Juice to your drinking water or also by drinking Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda) dissolved in Water (no more than 3 teaspoons per day) or by doing Baking Soda Finger about 30mins before BD. That is dipping tip of finger in Baking Soda and inserting into Veejay 30mins before BD happens.

Thank you Fvine. In addition to the supplements I'm taking, I'm adding lemon pulp and juice in my bottle of water everyday. The Lord will grant us favor in this TTC journey smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Not my portion at all.
Someone accused me wrongly that I do trial and error on TTC women. Does it mean you did not see that accusation?
Mumredeemer accused me of coming here to sell a product and at same time, that my profile does not look like TTC.
Can it be gotten from a profile whether I am TTC or not?

Let us say the truth
Taaa shi ebea puo osiso! angry you are a man looking for gullible women to lure! How can you be ttcin at the same time create a topic for people who wants to sex chat with you?

And your comment on the masturbation thread?
May God have mercy on you!
Mamas had you busted big time grin go cower in shame.
Mama Ekene have spoken! I've got my 4D cool glasses on for frauds like you.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
My mamas, lets bring up TOPICS from time to time to DISCUSS.
Aim:
- to learn
-to make our forum more lively
-to have fun (ttc can make u forget that word)
- to interact with one another more (there are some of us who are not sabi mamas & feel we hv nothing to contribute. These topics/discussions can bring us out of peeping mode)
Any mama/papa can suggest topics.
We can have lets say one topic per week or so.
This should not hinder our normal ttc questions & test results queries/interpretations.
God bless us all.

(NOTE - Suggested topics can come from all aspects of life - marriage, ttc, life b4 or/after ttc, children (future, present &past) , medical issues :esp in connection with ttc, job-related topics, relatives, friends, media, fashion, clothes, celebs, sex, intimacy etc)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Looolzz @ mama Ekene (LiftedHands). U no even pity am at all at all. Thanks for coming here to watch out for ur sisters.
Let me open the floor for Topics for Discussion.

TOPIC FOR THIS WEEK/WEEKEND-
How Has TTC changed your outlook on life? (both negatively & positively)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
For me, ttc has removed any rose coloured glasses that may have been covering my eyes before.
I now see clearly that no be by power, no be by might. No be by good girl things, no be by anything other than God. I would never have imagined not taking in within the first year of marriage. Now I undastand women & couples that ttc better. I hv more empathy and sympathy (b4 I used to wonder why n say ok mayb age things or so & so things & pity them & pray for them).
Now I just pray for my friends who are ttc n for myself n with some we talk about it together.
Also, now I can help counsel a ttc woman or couple.
On the negative side, I dont like visiting friends regularly again. Even my parents are included cos I feel embarassed sometimes that I dont hv a bump or child yet.
N I dont really like talking about it with non-ttc ppl or ppl who did not ttc cos most dont really undastand (few do). And cos i dont care for their pity or sometimes unsolicited assurances/ advice (I know God go do am)
When I remember more, I will say.
Pheww. Too much talk there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Furthermore, ttc has taught me that sometimes people can be wicked o. For some couples na just wicked ppl dey stop them from conceiving or carrying to term.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
@ Agape234 : Stuff to boost your EWCM production:

Below are the things to increase EWCM and Veejay wetness.

Natural things / Alternative Methods:

1. Grapefruit Juice squeezed inside warm water. Drink the mixture and drink lots of
water during the day

2. Eat Cucumber and drink lots of water during the day (I've tested and it works)

3. Insert the Egg White of fresh and pasteurized chicken eggs like 30mins before BD.
Some ttc women swear by this to have helped them conceive. The Egg white part of a
chicken Egg is like the female Fertile mucus. but you must ensure is fresh and
pasteurized Egg to avoid infection. You can pasteurize Egg yourself by dipping a few
secs in boiling water. Please Google and read this method up if you intend to do it. I've
only tried it once, didn't get any infection.

4. Mix Lime Juice, 1 Egg into Lipton Tea and drink. This was shared on the thread and
confirmed by another Mama. This has reminded me to try it out. Will do so tomorrow,
I need to buy Lime. Note that lime is controversial in ttc so my advice will be to do only in Fertile window and stop after Ovulation. You can however take Lemon water all through your cycle.

5. Baking Soda Finger: Wash hands very well, dry off. Wet tip of finger and dip in Baking Soda/Bicarbonate of Soda (Not Baking Powder) insert into veejay once. Do this in Fertile window, 30-45mins before BD. It will make more CM for you, make your CM alkaline and very conducive for the swimmers to thrive and swim

Orthodox Ways

1. Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsules before Ovulation and stop immediately after
Ovulation. It can affect implantation or even cause early miscarriage if taken after
ovulation. Drink lots of water throughout the day.

2. Omega 3 ,6 & 9 (there's a Capsules that combines the 3 in one) take throughout
your cycle to balance tour hormones and increase mucus especially Fertile mucus. Drink
lots of water throughout the day. This is what my Dr currently recommended for me.

3. Use Preseed lubricant which mimics the Fertile cervical mucus and is safe and helps
the swimmers go up there and stay alive for ttc couples (if you decide on this, use half
the recommended quantity otherwise you'll be so wet and it will be so slippery that
your DH might not enjoy it.

4. Fairhaven's Fertile CM Supplement

5. Vit B6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benignasweety:
Thank God itz all over now dont worry it will end in praise...
I have good reviews on greenlife herbal cuz itz a chinese herbal and evn wen u google natural ways to cure fibroid, u must see chinese herbs.. Am not begging for people to patronize me o. Just last tuesday during our seminar, I hrd alot of gud reviews about it and I decided to share it with maamas here.. They said with d herbs u wldnt fear a regrowth... Lemme ask o, those products u used, did u take it judiciously till u completed d dosage cuz dat counts o. Our treatment is 4 3gudmonths for large fibroid..
Fertility blessings on all...

Some I took for over 4months while others I took for less than 4months cos I needed to break before going in for surgery & taking orthodox med's.
I heard (though not sure) that one can take herbs after myomectomy because doctors usually don't remove all fibroid seedlings. That some of the fibroids are so small that they can't be seen with naked eyes, while those that can be seen their blood supply will be cut off so they can die. It would be good then for one to try the herbs in such instance.
I'll discuss with my gynae @ my next visit to know if its true & if I can take the supplement now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmm, as for me ttc has taught me that it's not of him that willet nor of him that runneth ,but of God who sheweth mercy, bin ttc is d last thing I ever expected....But all dis same I do give glory to God cos I no it will end it praise.

On d -tive side ttc almost turn me to d shadow of my self and kill my swag but I no go allow dat oooo
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ttc taught me alot , i feel so bad that i don't want to be with anybody , just want to be on my own , but all i know in this ttc is that God doeth thing's in his own time and ways .

Back then in school , i have got pregnant once in my life , but that was a complicated one , it took me month's to know i was pregnant , what do i know then , i knew nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
zest4allife:

Thank you Fvine. In addition to the supplements I'm taking, I'm adding lemon pulp and juice in my bottle of water everyday. The Lord will grant us favor in this TTC journey smiley

@zest4life learnt lemon not good for TTC check it out though.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mamas I'm going to derail d thread a little bit.
What can I use to treat dis pimple on my face,its all over my face and its so annoying.its very unsual of me and its almost a week now without it not showin any sign of leaving my face embarassed.
Pls mamas just suggest anything I can use kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
The positive side of ttc is that I know God better and I have increased fire to pray irrespective of how stressed or worn out I am. I am strong willed and tougher now.

In the negative aspect jst like loisemm stated I never knew people could be wicked to do voodoo to stop one from conceiving. I used to have an innocent-free mind, I never imagined Sb can go to the length of stoping her daughter-in-law from conceiving for her son all because she wants her son's money to be showered and spent on her ;it changed me to read meaning into everything and nt to trust people .
Ttc has made me sometimes regret marriage maybe cos of the family & tribe I married into; I feel sometimes that the misery is more than the joy this past 4 yrs plus. ttc has also made kpekus like a project, I have to think it, plan it & even pray to God abt it before I initiate it. Can u imagine that as beautiful & intelligent as I am wey men they compliment everyday(no jokes) na me dey remind DH, infact he hardly asks for it. Let me stop here my sister, If I continue with my rant na one text book I go write; but in all I have never stopped TRUSTING God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
TTC has thought me who are my real friends . it has made me know who I'll stick to me and trying times and not make me feel isolated or pitied. I've never conceived before all scientific and human efforts have failed in d past 4and half years. used to think I'll get preggy on my wedding night even planned wedding day to fall around ovulation alas I learnt human wisdom is vain only God remains sovereign in all wisdom. this morning I cried when I saw my AF. I encouraged myself cos I have a hostile DH that won't even console u. Did every thing this month was on Letrozole, metformin ovulation monitoring and bedding at right time yet no bfp! But then I ain't giving up. children are too sweet to give up having yours

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
HELLO, my bellefu mamas let's read this writers epistle it supports d idea of bitter leaf for TTC as we have being sharing here in d past. it also has a routine to follow for conception this my give us some more bfps if followed

The first time I hear someone say
that bitters can boost fertility and
cure infertility, I thought it was
unscientific. I dismissed the folk-
remedy philosophy that bitters can
make a woman conceive. Not until
I started researching the causes of
unexplained infertility. Bitters work so well
because they boost fertility and combat infertility
through different mechanisms. This range from
boosting your overall health and toning
reproductive organs specifically. Yes, bitters
balance the hormones, tones the ovary and
makes the ovary release healthy eggs.
The problem with many infertile patients is that
they do not associate infertility with 'fertile
nutrition.' Good nutrition is the foundation a
healthy body. Remember a healthy ovary is to be
found in a healthy body. When the ovary is
healthy, it produces healthy egg (ovum) and
healthy egg produces healthy pregnancy leading
to the birth of a healthy baby.
How does bitters boost fertility? Well, bitters tone
and tune-up the five pillars of health: mind and
mood, ingestion, digestion, circulation, immune
system.
Bitters stimulate the bitter receptors at the back
of the tongue to shut down the craving for
refined sugar. This in turn stimulates the vagus
nerve (the 10th cranial nerve) responsible for
release of digestive enzymes. Any time your
digestion improves, your overall health
improves. Note also that sugar is the cause of
250 diseases including causing auto immunity
and free radical damage which can retard the
reproductive organs including the ovary.
Bitters also helps the detoxification work of the
liver and the kidneys. Estrogen is eliminated in
the liver which is also responsible for balancing
all reproductive hormones. The liver pushes to
the kidneys the wastes that are water soluble to
be eliminated through the urine. The force of the
kidneys rules the reproductive organs according
to Chinese medicine. Detoxification also help the
body to remove pollution of the antibodies that
fight disease and initiate tissue repair and
degeneration. This can boost the fertility of the
ovaries and eliminate ovarian cysts and
premature ovarian failure. Bitters have been
known to correct irregular menstruation which is
a sign of anovulation and hormonal imbalance.
Once infertility is diagnosed, stress tend to kick
in. The body is not designed to handle excessive
stress. Mental stress releases stress hormones
which cause oxidation, immune depletion,
inflammation and fibrosis. Bitters are adaptogens
that helps the body cope with stress.
Adaptogens tend to tone the the internal organs
and bring them back to normal physiological
function.
Bitters also eliminate estrogen dominance by
eliminating excess estradiol (the bad estrogen)
while boosting the level of progesterone and
testesterone secretion. Without hormonal
balance, the ovary, the immune system and
ovulation is thrown off balance, too. In fact
hormonal imbalance causes majority of the
women fibrosis diseases that has been blamed
for unexplained infertility. These include uterine
fibroids, anovulation, polycystic ovary disease,
endometriosis, endometrial hyperplasia,
adenomyosis, irregular periods, and luteal phase
defect. Bitters helps eliminate growths or tumors
including falopian tube blockade due to
adhesions.
Specifically not only does bitters help mature
eggs, they also help ovulation and propelling the
released eggs to the falopian tube to be fertilized
by the advancing spermatozoa. Note that once
pregnancy test is positive, bitters are no longer
needed.
The bitters that are effective (used in
combination of other herbs) are gentian (called
bitter root), bitter leaf (common in African-folk
medicine), golden seal, dandelion greens and
watercress. The Chinese bitters are a form of
gentian or bitter root found in Europe.
You take bitters consistently for one month to
regularize the menstrual periods and stop if
period starts again. Then take for the second
month and stop if pregnancy occurs. By then it
is no longer necessary. If there is no pregnancy,
take after your period is over for six days and
stop just before ovulation starts. Continue the
cycle if there is no pregnancy. It takes an
average of two months to get pregnant with
bitters.
Uzo Onukwugha is a wholistic medical doctor
who operates http://www.infertilityremedy.com
devoted to combating both male and female
infertility. This article focuses on the role of
bitters in boosting fertility and combating
infertility in general.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/
Uzo_Onukwugha/40728

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
gud evening my peeps.@fvine thanks a lot.Ordinarily,i am not a quarrelsome person.I not vex for her/him.It has ended tay tay before it start.
@liftedhands nne Ekene,thank u for checking up on us regularly.God bless you,my regards to our fresh prince.
@newbies,una welcome to our family of love.May God answer you all sooner than u expect.
Happy weekend my peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
anikeayun , derail ke? Feel free. We all learn everyday whether its about pimples or something else. Me I use funbact A for pimples. Though continued usage lightens the face o. So use with caution. And I try to wash my face regularly n keep it less oily.
Also, some pimples come during or b4 Af or ovulation. Mine is an example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
priscaver:
TTC has thought me who are my real friends . it has made me know who I'll stick to me and trying times and not make me feel isolated or pitied. I've never conceived before all scientific and human efforts have failed in d past 4and half years. used to think I'll get preggy on my wedding night even planned wedding day to fall around ovulation alas I learnt human wisdom is vain only God remains sovereign in all wisdom. this morning I cried when I saw my AF. I encouraged myself cos I have a hostile DH that won't even console u. Did every thing this month was on Letrozole, metformin ovulation monitoring and bedding at right time yet no bfp! But then I ain't giving up. children are too sweet to give up having yours

God will crown ur effort with sucess very soon. Atleast you know u tried and did evrything humanly required. With a cooperative DH u will conquer some day.
mine is that on the day I went for trigger shot I felt strong ovulation cramps, I told DH & as usual initiated kpekus but DH's penis refused to perform to the end,after penetration and thrusting for few mins it lost erection, I felt he was overly anxious, I initiated later again after work i.e like 10 hrs later na so quarrel start at the end he slept in another room implying that the letrozole I took, the scans, the trigger shot are wasted. The only hope I am holding on to is the fact fact is that some sperm cells could still be alive, cos as usual I forced kpekus(and he ejaculated) a day before the trigger shot . Till date we r not in talking terms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mamas contributing, una well done o. Keep them coming... U see as our minds don dey free small small... some of us even feel lighter... while some of us are learning from one anothers posts and/experiences. I nodded in agreement with many. Growing faith in God, deeper prayer life, realization about people n friends, knowing that baby making does not lie solely in our hands but in God's hands, ttc not killing our swag... lolz.
Yes o. We are overcomers... Keep them coming.

@ mamaTB, choi. Devil dey fight left right n center but God pass am. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
@loisemm nyc topic.My own is epistle and cud fill a page.Let me just say small.
Growing up,we used to have couples ttc.@morning devotion,popsi wud call out their names and we wud pray for them.Sometimes,then,i wud look at some cute couples and beg God to answer them" speedily"(dats popsi language).I never in my wildest imagination think that i wud become a prayer point one day.I am normally a reserved and humble person,ttc has increased that humility.I used to fast and pray a lot,it has increased greatly although,i am becoming weary in prayers(una go help me for that one).One thing that ttc has not taken from me,is my swag,yes oh..cos,sometimes people look at me and wonder if it bothers me at all.Of course it does,but,i can't give world people something to gloat on.Let me give an instance,in the office one day,one lady that had not dreamt of meeting her husband wen i got married,got married and had a child immediately.A program was been aired on tv about babies and she said "God will do it for everyone looking for a child including you"i kept quiet and she repeated it and said say amen.i quietly told her i am not looking for children!If she had meant well,i don't know,but i felt sarcasm in her voice.Besides,i am in junior church so,i always tell them of some of the children's character display.I know wen dey wud be on mid-term,i know some basics about child rearing.So,some of them are confused like maybe she has one and is looking for another.Its only those close to me that do not know.
As per friends,so far my friends have been supportive but there are still some that i have decided to jump and pass.Like one that gave birth and i had to see it on her whatsapp page!Heck!she was supposed to be among my bestie as per we grew up together !I got angry wen another friend i introduced her to called and told me,i said i was not going to call but that one said call her..and i did sha...or is it the one that wud only send me msg on whatsapp wen she puts to bed and ask me to rejoice with her.Minwile,wen i checked our whatsapp history,i am the one that sends her birthday and xmas msgs.She does not even remember or know my birthdate!Last xmas and her birthday,i decided to jump her pass...sometime last month,i saw her msg saying it don tay oh,i replied after like 6hours..ehn,the fact say i not get pikin not mean say i kent be busy...
or is it in church wen u are prolly late they tell u that u don't have a child yet u came late or because u don't have a child they send you all available errands.As per that,i quietly told them one day that as a ttc,i am even busier than they are...
i have resolved not to post my children's pix on fb or whatsapp(God help me then)so that wen they see my children later on,they wud be like wen did this happen.
I can go on and on oh but let me stop here.
ehn,before i forget,ttc has taught me different styles of kpekus.i.ng...and i have been enjoying myself because i have been reading of women losing libido after childbirth so,i am trying to enjoy while it lasts.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
mamaTB:

kikikikikikikikikiki(in enkaydewdrops voice)..loisemm don bring topic...
what i did this time,i did not bother to tell him,i just marked day of ov and then allow him to rest and wake him up with early morning do.I noticed,i used to be unusually tensed during my windows period and get agitated wen he does not want to do...so,i just maintained and he was asking the other day wen is your ov period,i told him i don't know and he said u,that i know,and i told him,it's passed,him come dey try think weda we do..as for me,i av covered the basics,God will do the rest..

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
*&%£#@!?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
TTC has tat me wat life is. when I was single I dnt really take note of pregg women and I dnt c it as a big tin but now even if a pregnant woman is miles away I wil notice and ask God wen I will b like her. I bought some antenatal gowns and each time I look at them I jus kip imaging myself on them, at times wen am home alone I put them on and stay in front of d mirror put my tommy out or put something to make it look big den work like a pregnant woman hmmm.
am not longer feeling free to check my MIL and I dnt put on fitted clothings anylonger. My calendar has become my friend as I now mark due ovulation date, bd, AF. Checking for CM almost every day. to make it was I dnt av a friend to talk to my mum is late. pls does any one here stay in AKURE . ... put I put my trust in God I know I wil laff last

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
@ Pweetymii , U & this ur swags eeh... Swagalicious mummy... carry go my sister. Btw, ur idea makes sense.
@Cherrymum1, ur story is so encouraging. After all the storms, God came thru for u. Never knew u ttc-ied. Glad u came by. Kiss Ayomide for us
@Chrisdada16, yes o. Ttc can do all that n more. Akure mamas pls come o. I know we hv one or two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
I read through mama's comments how almost all never knew they will become ttc in life.. Mine is different, I always knew its only God that can do it for me. I was 20 when I had fibroids, had different surgeries for different ailments and also lived all my life on drugs. I grew up with the fear of delay in getting pregnant because I was told by my aunties that it is not good for a woman to be on drugs always. I am not a sickler ooo... I am AA.
While growing up I became an object of mockery from my neighbours cos of my ill-health, they will tell me that no man will marry me because I was always sick & that it will be difficult for me to conceive.
I got married & been ttc for 8 months. @ times I do think maybe what my neighbours said is manifesting. I have cried my heart out & now I don't even have any tears again to shed. I have prayed & now I don't even have strength to pray again, I have gone through numerous deliverances, but it seems God has forgotten me. I began fasting from when I was 7yrs old, now in my 20's I am still fasting. I have sowed seeds that I was even label a psycho.... Cos I gave all.. I know I can't bribe God.
My MIL will always look @ my tummy & ask me how far? Now, I am on recess, but next month I will start ttc again. I have never mocked any ttc woman but rather prayed for them. I have reached a point in life where I now sit by the river & forget about myself.
There are times I am tempted to give up but then I console myself that if God can give me a hubby then He can as well give me children.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=Loisemm post=46697572]
@Cherrymum1, ur story is so encouraging. After all the storms, God came thru for u. Never knew u ttc-ied. Glad u came by. Kiss Ayomide for us.

My dear, I did o for SEVEN CRAZY, BLOODY, MAD years o.

Hahhahahhahaa, her name is Olamide. It is sugah's lo that is Ayomide. Thanks dear, she will receive your love.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Let me just chip this in... @mama Pweetymii , na u go bring up and anchor the topic on Kpekusing styles & tips for ttc couples ooo. As I don see say u don become champion for that.
@ joyousmother2016 , hmmm. God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise... He will surprise u & those doubters. My MIL also asks in love about my condition regularly. Hahahaha. God will do it for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
@cherrumum1, 7 years?!! I suspect dat ur MIL seriously if she's truly responsible God almighty will disgrace and destroy her very soon.
@joyousmother2016, it is well. It will surely end in praise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.