Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404165 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2016
4realwoman:
Good afternoon all mamas and papas of plenty nations.
I just say make i check our mamas and papas to find out wetin make i never hear from some of them only for me to check and find out say some of them don deactivate their account, i no fit locate some due to say the spelling of their names dey wrong and some don put to pregnancy thread . Anyway the good new be say na turn by turn cos i kw say we all go port go that pregnancy thread one day oo weda the devil likes it or not. THAT ONE NA MOST OOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to the matter at hand. List of the names that am unable to locate and the 1s that have deactivated their account.

8. Lynsunny Deactivated
36. FOTMAG Corrected to FOTAMG Long time no hear from you hope u are good? pls show face small.
65, cathibok, Deactivated
72. fatme Deactivated
75.Ayaayo Deactivated
83.Babyfacenum1 Corrected to Babyfacenumb1 sorry for the wrong spelling since no vex
94. mumsoon Deactivated
95.Oluwashinadara01 corrected to Oluwashindara01 sorry for the wrong spelling no vex
98. mum2bsoon BFP
100. Mrsedeh Deactivated
111. Peddyloveh Cant’t locate maybe wrong spelling
116. Ononmplanet Cant locate maybe wrong spelling
117. Godmercy2015 BFP
136. Mamacajah, BFP
146. Hevenly Can't locate maybe wrong spelling
149. Liliamaka2003 Deactivated
151. Lollyekiat Deactivated
152. SIXX BFP
154. Mubzay BFP
157. Rukkington, BFP
160. Momofthey16 Can't locate maybe wrong spelling
164. Ahmanim BFP
168. somvade can't locate maybe wrong spelling
178. Aghaibiam, BFP
183. Oomiyale, BFP
213. AyaTiraj BFP
215. Queenbuki Deactivated
241. Client Can't locate
269. Helen01 Can't locate
All our BFP mamas how una and lo's. make una create space for us o cos we dey come in grand style oo grin

Dear All, i kw that this ttc can be annoying and time consuming but i want us to kw that with God all things are possible.
Let try to appreciate God for what he has done and about to do for us all. let us our mamas that port to the pregnancy thread as point of contact, if can did it for them he will do it for US too.
Let us try to be strong and prayerful as e b say na GOD dey give children oo.
wetin i no get power over i no go kill mi-self untop ooo
I kw say e no easy but make we try small.
Abeg my people make we no allow TTC kill our swag oo as children never come, make we try enjoy that weapon wey Oga carry small B'cos once children start to dey come now time no go dey again like that ooooo. grin

@Omowunmigan, How are you doing ma.
@safe06, please come back o as we don miss you no be small.
Make i stop for here and EKU enjoyment to all
@catillidon, u are welcome and I pray ur stay here to be short n fruitful. Our sebi mama we come and ans u soon and u can also go to pregnancy thread to ask and am sure u will get answers there.
Am still here oooo, am just a silent reader, May Allah answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
TTC is something I never wish on anyone. Is there anyone here that has BD issues with DH too?
DH hasn't BD'd with moi in 1week now. I thank God for having the best MIL and support system.
Today, I kept asking DH if he was okay and he said "abeg talk wetin u want talk" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So i spilled o and reminded him that me I no be his sister o...I need to BD, I even had to tell my
MIL and she said if she calls him now he would hangup on her. Once, DH even asked her to help
him do the BD since she's my lawyer...God bless my MIL. I look forward to a cozy weekend with
DH. I told him last week that if not that I'm TTC I wouldn't be bothering him with BDcing always. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2016
fpeter:
@TowerOfGrace, I'm glad you were blessed by the video.
I have this conviction within me that God will visit everyone of us on this forum.

Amen!!! @Fpeter and very soon, cos hope deferred makes the heart sick. God bless you babe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
lollyrekiat:

Am still here oooo, am just a silent reader, May Allah answer our prayers.

Sorry i have been getting the spelling wrong all dis while and it was meant to be wrong spelling and not deactivated. sorry about that.

wherever you see Lollyekiat kw say na you we dey pray for

@fpeter, you and dh no dey sleep for the same bed?
if nah same bed ehh, when you reach house for night after you don baff and spray small perfume for body you come wait for am to land for bed as if him dey sleep o. then you come carry ur hand put for him kini come dey play with d tin as u like before u go kw wetin dey happen ehh grin na you go say bros pls allow me to rest small. Want am trying to say is that you should try and make him to be in the mood and he will take it up from there. Men wey no dey play with that thing.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
@4realwoman My sister, I sense he is overwhelmed by the whole thing. BDcing now don become work for us cry
As we're secretly anxious for it to lead to a BFP so DH dey use style stay on his own until o doze off but this weekend
na me and him. No stories, i will make the house as conducive and romantic as possible with nice fragrances and music
to douse the TTC tension. It will flow naturally. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
my dear family, goodmorning ooo. hope una dey ok? chei our e-prayer don reduce drastically. God plz even if we can't say it in words, see through our hearts...Amen

Mehn, the cry I cried two nights ago brought sickness ooo. AF come join yesterday on top. My husband is the greatest problem I have now. I told u pple already how he follows his family all around. I'm secondary in his agenda. I'm pushing for our relocation and I don't want to care how God does it, but I'm sure He will do it before the year runs out. Abeg make una join me pray that he should help us realize money for our relocation. As him no get naa, they make decision for him and if he brings it to me and I said I'm not in, he says I shd stay behind, he is joining them. Now he presents himself as an obedient son while I'm an evil daughter in law. Can u imagine on top TTC stress, PIL always wanting to organize activities in the village and want to drag us along? Hubby isn't the only son ooo but 1st. including FIL three other grown ups, their r 6 grown ups as in btw 24, 26-38 years staying in same house. He controls all of them. I no blame hubby, if they allowed me to do in-depth dating, would have noticed this controlling spirit wovering in his house. Told hubby how we r now another family, we should build our home, as if it falls on deaf ears. Last night, I came back early cos of my illness, hubby told me how FIL said we r going to have a night prayer and embark on a village trip today to organize another village family prayer. After that, on a certain date, we will be in the village for a week or more for one church show where he will display himself like a king.

I tire Abeg. I cried so much because after the last village trip in March, I begged hubby to reduce exposing us to this village people. We have no achievement to show. They will all be stirring on my tommy. He didn't listen to me. He has been following his parents in their car this past week for activities. When will all this change? Is he pushing me to go out and be pregnant? Maybe they would regard me then. I'm so tired. That night I cried. I talked to God like He was right there before me. I challenged Him. Yes I did. I asked Him why I can't be happy. Hubby was the one that picked me up from my sobbing.All he is interested is, is that I should go and make my hair so they won't say I'm suffering. But the next day, he continued his attitude.

Plz what will I do now again ooo? Two evil things on my mind; committing suicide or looking out for pregnancy. I'm sooo very tired !!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
loisemm where is u?@fpeter don bring topic for the weekend oh...
@fpeter,first of all,stop reporting your sexual relations to ur Mil no matter how close u are.It makes men feel inadequate.Then,to the koko,
plot 1:wen its getting to "O"just behave as if its not that time as in act normal like say you not send kpe.ku.sing minwile,inside ur mind,u don prepare for marathon.on the day of action,prepare his favourite meal u might even call him to ask if he has any particular food in mind(it boosts their ego).after meal is ready,take ur bath,wear a mild perfume and rub powder if you like,wear a sexky nightie and then start patrolling round the house u can go to the front of the tv stand(not advisable during champions league matches) and look for what u did not keep there or go to where he is sitting ask him to please excuse u a minute u are still searching for what is not missing in that process,ur body brushes his a bit and he gets to perceive ur faint perfume.Leave him and go to the bedroom for plot 2.
Plot 2:Sleep with a time frame to wake up in mind.wen he comes in,pretend as if u are not aware.Let him sleep and then this is where @4realwomans words come in,gently take his k.ini in your hands,rub it like u are adoring it,if u are not shy of b.j blow a kiss on it and if possible,gently feel it with ur mouth,then start caressing him gently and be telling him softly how u have missed me(by now,he go don dey speak in small small tongue) and wud want to grab u.softly tell him its ur treat he shud just relax and enjoy,after a lil f.o.replay,mount him and give him the reverse cowgirl style.Finish off very well,and i bet you,he will tell u thank u and wud want to reward u.
That is my 2cents oh,i am not spoilt oh,i am only trying to make comm.on sense tongue

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
@pweetymi, Lol! You don disvirgin my eyes no be small shocked shocked shocked

@all the fruitful mamas, happy weekend. May all of out heart desires come to pass soonest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
fruitfulhome:
my dear family, goodmorning ooo. hope una dey ok? chei our e-prayer don reduce drastically. God plz even if we can't say it in words, see through our hearts...Amen

Mehn, the cry I cried two nights ago brought sickness ooo. AF come join yesterday on top. My husband is the greatest problem I have now. I told u pple already how he follows his family all around. I'm secondary in his agenda. I'm pushing for our relocation and I don't want to care how God does it, but I'm sure He will do it before the year runs out. Abeg make una join me pray that he should help us realize money for our relocation. As him no get naa, they make decision for him and if he brings it to me and I said I'm not in, he says I shd stay behind, he is joining them. Now he presents himself as an obedient son while I'm an evil daughter in law. Can u imagine on top TTC stress, PIL always wanting to organize activities in the village and want to drag us along? Hubby isn't the only son ooo but 1st. including FIL three other grown ups, their r 6 grown ups as in btw 24, 26-38 years staying in same house. He controls all of them. I no blame hubby, if they allowed me to do in-depth dating, would have noticed this controlling spirit wovering in his house. Told hubby how we r now another family, we should build our home, as if it falls on deaf ears. Last night, I came back early cos of my illness, hubby told me how FIL said we r going to have a night prayer and embark on a village trip today to organize another village family prayer. After that, on a certain date, we will be in the village for a week or more for one church show where he will display himself like a king.

I tire Abeg. I cried so much because after the last village trip in March, I begged hubby to reduce exposing us to this village people. We have no achievement to show. They will all be stirring on my tommy. He didn't listen to me. He has been following his parents in their car this past week for activities. When will all this change? Is he pushing me to go out and be pregnant? Maybe they would regard me then. I'm so tired. That night I cried. I talked to God like He was right there before me. I challenged Him. Yes I did. I asked Him why I can't be happy. Hubby was the one that picked me up from my sobbing.All he is interested is, is that I should go and make my hair so they won't say I'm suffering. But the next day, he continued his attitude.

Plz what will I do now again ooo? Two evil things on my mind; committing suicide or looking out for pregnancy. I'm sooo very tired !!!
Pls dismiss both ideas. Dont feel bad for thinking like that. Some of us here at one point in time might have thought negatively in one way or the other in this journey. I can only imagine what you're going through but know that they're not options. We your family here will be praying for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
I feel so shattered right now , i was to meet with my gynae today , and i was told to come back in two weeks time again, cos he's not around , the kind of headache am feeling right now , i haven't felt that in my entire life before , its all becuase of this disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
@pweetymii, you don heat the nail for head ooo. grin

@fruitfulhome, as you name implies so shall you home be. just take it easy and don't every tink of doing something that you will live to regrat in the nearest future biko. I kw how u feel sis and i also want to tell you to commit everything into God's hand.
You are always in my prayer.

@99billiondollar, please no need to tink and give urself headache before you kw it the 2wrks will be here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fruitfulhome you see those 2 things on your mind? Throw them thoughts into the trash immediately! If you kill yourself you lose big time heaven won't accept you sef! Getting pregnant outside? The guilt will eat you up and eventually when its discovered shame will be your companion.

Try and get yourself busy! Start a biz or apply for a job thus they won't ask you to follow them about.

Hold on tight to God He never fails! Just before dawn is usually the darkest, your sunshine may just be around the corner.

Or just get the heck out of that marriage for your sanity sake! What will be your gain if you stayed married and die of depression?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
pweetymii:
loisemm where is u?@fpeter don bring topic for the weekend oh... ....
That is my 2cents oh,i am not spoilt oh,i am only trying to make comm.on sense tongue

Mama Pweetymii, I dey here o dey form good quiet girl. lolz.
U are spoilt o jare *winks*. See correct sexy advice u dey give. Hian. N u go talk say u no fit handle kpekusing topic when oda sabi mamas dey. I hear u. We want more pls...
Fpeter, my sis... abeg follow her advice... no let ttc kill ur sexual life. Na now we need sex pass sef. Team kpekus till baby comes by His grace.
Fruifulhome, abeg oooooo. No no no. Those two options na no go area my swt sis. Try n pray u & dh's way out to ur own apartment. Things will get berra from there I believe. Tk cr
99billiondollar, ds ur name dey sweet my belle anytime I see am. Pls be strong. We will fly to preggy thread one day.. ...soon.
4realwoman, fvine, cherrymum1, LiftedHands, Redeemed & oda sweet mamas, I hail o. Well done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
@fruitfulhome . Take it easy dear. As humans it's OK for us to think things. I won't say am a saint I v also thot of trying outside ; counsel & advices from concerned loved ones also suggested that I try outside cos of dh's attitude.
I totally understand you; but let's face the truth, what is God's stand with such an action i.e adultery....the bible says, ' There's a way that seems right to man but the very end is destruction'. My dear the only way out is to PRAY PRAY....... pray like an angry lion. That's all I do amidst all these frustration welling up inside. I pray everyday at least an hr long around 12am to 3am; and I still ve to wake up early to prepare and drive to work. Yet no answers to my ttc prayers but I know for sure that God listens and will perfect all at His time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skypower(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Do u know any young Chartered Accountant between the age of 26 - 33 looking for job. There is a job opportunity for a Finance and Admin Manager in Ikoyi, Lagos. The package is btw 200k - 250k NET PAY. Tell any interested person to forward his/her CV to wale.soremi@dwc.org.ng Tonight.Kindly Re-Broadcast, you might just help someone get a job!visit www.emconsulting.com.ng or call 08038735021 for details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
fpeter:
@4realwoman My sister, I sense he is overwhelmed by the whole thing. BDcing now don become work for us cry
As we're secretly anxious for it to lead to a BFP so DH dey use style stay on his own until o doze off but this weekend
na me and him. No stories, i will make the house as conducive and romantic as possible with nice fragrances and music
to douse the TTC tension. It will flow naturally. cheesy

It seems like ur DH & my DH na siblings ooo. The same trick of staying on his own until he doses off most times on the sofa in the sitting room watching TV. May God help us!!! Truly pweetymii's suggestions work for me. My only anger and frustration is that it seems am the only one putting the effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
fruitfulhome:

hey sis,der r sm post dat jst bring one out of peeping mode.I don't write,I don't comment cos don't even kn wat 2 write anymore.don't kn anytin new 2 try but I kn God will stand strong 4 us n do a new tin.my dear "dis too shall pass"so b still n kn He is God.we av come far 2 let one nobody scatter d friuts of our labour.we r already enjoying our miracle.don't let DH attitude distrub u.if u get angry wit ur dh remember no BD 4 u o(lol)n d devil is out 2 still d peace were der is no peace der can b no agreement.hold on strong n dismiss dos options frm ur mind.infac rebuke dem nw nw.one advice.form busy as look 4 beta excuse nt 2 b present @most gathering but do one in,one out so dey won't supect den use prayer too.so doors open 4 dh.wen a men is nt bouyant financially he is humbled by parents or sibilings so because of little help.we r wit u in prayer.relocation is settled.God bless u all.tnx 4 kiping d thread alive.our set time is nw IJN.shallom

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
pweetymii:
@fpeter,first of all,stop reporting your sexual relations to ur Mil no matter how close u are.It makes men feel inadequate.Then,to the koko,
plot 1:wen its getting to "O"just behave as if its not that time as in act normal like say you not send kpe.ku.sing minwile,inside ur mind,u don prepare for marathon.on the day of action,prepare his favourite meal u might even call him to ask if he has any particular food in mind(it boosts their ego).after meal is ready,take ur bath,wear a mild perfume and rub powder if you like,wear a sexky nightie and then start patrolling round the house u can go to the front of the tv stand(not advisable during champions league matches) and look for what u did not keep there or go to where he is sitting ask him to please excuse u a minute u are still searching for what is not missing in that process,ur body brushes his a bit and he gets to perceive ur faint perfume.Leave him and go to the bedroom for plot 2.
Plot 2:Sleep with a time frame to wake up in mind.wen he comes in,pretend as if u are not aware.Let him sleep and then this is where @4realwomans words come in,gently take his k.ini in your hands,rub it like u are adoring it,if u are not shy of b.j blow a kiss on it and if possible,gently feel it with ur mouth,then start caressing him gently and be telling him softly how u have missed me(by now,he go don dey speak in small small tongue) and wud want to grab u.softly tell him its ur treat he shud just relax and enjoy,after a lil f.o.replay,mount him and give him the reverse cowgirl style.Finish off very well,and i bet you,he will tell u thank u and wud want to reward u.
pweetymiii heheheh I don hear blue film 2day,dis one I no watch ooo.na d script b dis.correct babe.babe were sabi.if dh no do u do am.remember 2 follow d script.lol.yea we can bring d kini up if we so wan cos mi I dy ginger dh swager well.smtin if I don d call am names e go say dem do dy do u.I go laugh frm play we go enta seriousness grin.God will turn all dis 2 a tin of d past.we shall tell it as story we won.it shall b a hapi ending IJN(amen)

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
@fruitfulhome, i know how you feel sister but just drop those thought that can make someone to experience God wrought because the end result is disastrous. Pls don't be tired of praying, just take the issue to God again and again and tell God how you want your home to be, commit that very heart of your husband to God's hand and He will help you. Devil has his way of luring people in order to make nonsense out of them so please don't give room to the devil not even at this time, just be focus and don't let anything move you at all. I pray that God will intervene for you and give you total victory over this battle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
pweetymii:
@fpeter,first of all,stop reporting your sexual relations to ur Mil no matter how close u are.It makes men feel inadequate.Th
plot 1:wen its getting to "O"just behave as if its not that time as in act normal like say you not send kpe.ku.sing minwile,inside ur mind,u don prepare for marathon.on the day of action,prepare his favourite meal u might even call him to ask if he has any particular food in mind(it boosts theiego).after meal is ready,take ur bath,wear a mild perfume and rub powder if you like,wear a sexky nightie and then start patrolling round the house u can go to the front of the tv stand(not advisable during champions league matches) and look for what u did not keep there or go to where he is sitting ask him to please excuse u a minute stiPlot 2:Sleep wit time frame to wake up in mind.wen he comes in,pretend as if u are not aware.Let him sleep and the @4realwomans words come in,gently take his k.ini in your hands,rub it like u are adoring it,if u are not shy of b.j blow a kiss on it and if possible,gently feel it with ur mouth,then start caressing him gently and be telling him softly how u have missed me(by now,he go don dey speak in small small tongue) and wud want to grab u.softly tell him its ur treat he shud just relax and enjoy,after a lil f.o.replay,mount him and give him the reverse cowgirl style.Finish off very well,and i bet you,he will tell u thank u and wud want to reward u.

lol I can't stop laughing. grin
pweetymii:
@fpeter,first of all,stop reporting your sexual relations to ur Mil no matter how close u are.It makes men feel inadequate.Th
plot 1:wen its getting to "O"just behave as if its not that time as in act normal like say you not send kpe.ku.sing minwile,inside ur mind,u don prepare for marathon.on the day of action,prepare his favourite meal u might even call him to ask if he has any particular food in mind(it boosts theiego).after meal is ready,take ur bath,wear a mild perfume and rub powder if you like,wear a sexky nightie and then start patrolling round the house u can go to the front of the tv stand(not advisable during champions league matches) and look for what u did not keep there or go to where he is sitting ask him to please excuse u a minute stiPlot 2:Sleep wit time frame to wake up in mind.wen he comes in,pretend as if u are not aware.Let him sleep and the @4realwomans words come in,gently take his k.ini in your hands,rub it like u are adoring it,if u are not shy of b.j blow a kiss on it and if possible,gently feel it with ur mouth,then start caressing him gently and be telling him softly how u have missed me(by now,he go don dey speak in small small tongue) and wud want to grab u.softly tell him its ur treat he shud just relax and enjoy,after a lil f.o.replay,mount him and give him the reverse cowgirl style.Finish off very well,and i bet you,he will tell u thank u and wud want to reward u.

lol I can't stop laughing.
TGIF ,the weather is favourable. I think it's time to get my freak on. will be trying these plots tonight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
@fruitful home, cast away those evil thoughts because as your moniker says ,your home shall be fruitful.
@ all have a fun filled weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatp80(f): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2016

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatp80(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks 4realwoman and greatp80 , the headache still persists my sisters , am so fed up right now , suicide do comes to my mind too at times , life just dey tire me since this afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
99billiondollar:
Thanks 4realwoman and greatp80 , the headache still persists my sisters , am so fed up right now , suicide do comes to my mind too at times , life just dey tire me since this afternoon

My dear, don't be fed up and don't give up. It will definitely end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=99billiondollar post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
99billiondollar:

Sister please don't be depressed, I know it's not easy cos I have been there too but God showed me mercy when I least expect.
That same God got u and when it seems all hope is lost that's when he 'll do it. as the Lord livet u may not need the gynae in two weeks time or ever again. Remain blessed for it well with your soul. ehug

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
i want to use bitter leaf o.i beg how will how go about it.wen to start nd drugs not to use alongside with it.
cc fvine nd sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi Mummies of life,Please let us calm down oo.Ahhh this TTC can show somebody something but I v come to realise as the bible say in Romans that it is not by our desires or actions but of God who showeth mercy and compassion.We can only try as humans,its is Gods final decision that count.Worry has never helped anybody oo.I get down sometime cause of TTC but you have to be conscious to pick yourself out of that corner it has boxed you to.There was a book imoge shared here.Something on faith teachings,will try n remember.If you can download,it helps a lot.It have do.

@fruitfulhome please if you can get a job even if its teaching so your mind will be engaged with other things you will feel much better cause you won't have time to mind all the people hurting you. Please don't be tempted to do any of the 2.it is well.

@99billiondollars,it is well.Just calm down sis.God will perfect all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Lizzypaul,I blended and then sieved the juice.I think(not sure) the recommendation is to stop after ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
God why do you choose not to be merciful to me , i am questioning now , you asked us to always forgive those who trespass against us , why do you now choose not to forrgive me , and sheewth mercy unto me , i am so fed up right now,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
My sisters Suicide is never an option o,Infact it's the devil's too to rub U of God's blessings,YOU need to stay alive for your husband and Unborn Children!
If U die U loose,another woman go come take your home.So rebuke all suicidal thought,stay with God and In His word.
Read the book, thou shall not be barren By Bishop Oyedepo!
My sisters,keep hope alive,na God get power,
For me I have come to understand that this ttc na GOD oo,no be by who smart,young or intelligent pass,is just His Mercy!
For me I get depressed too but somehow,I tend to come off It,dont stay depressed sisters,can a depressed woman get pregnant,the answer is NO,remember Hannah got up and her countenance was brightened,Na person Wey dey happy go get belle oo,be happy,sit down look for something for your life and thank God for It.
Delay is Not denial for the Children of God,if God can do it for others whose cases seems hopeless Will He not do It for U!
My beloved sisters,God will do it I assure U all,Stay with Him and His word,forget your medical report,Deu 7:14,Gen1:28,meditate on God's word,do not magnify doctors report that exhalt itself above the knowledge of God,cast down negative imaginations dear sisters.
Sorry for the long message,just led to do so!
Goodnigt and keep hope Alive! God is in Control

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.