Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394449 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
All this depression and suicide am seeing here.

We have to keep hope and faith alive.
Be healthy and happy for baby to meet us strong n ready for them
Even to carry the pregnancy we have to be healthy if not it won't stay o.
We have to stand up. Be happy. Fall in love with dh again. Try bd as often as possible. Lose weight or add. Learn something new. Travel with dh. And just see God do miracles in our lifes

Please mamas am begging us all.
I know it's not easy buy it's possible.

Let's thank God for where we are.

And the mamas with the hubby who is controlled by the family.
You have to pray against generational curse and bond

If u know a strong man of God. It's 3days or weeks prayers o to separate everything.
It's even in d Bible that a man will leave his father and mother n Clive to his wife.
As long as he married n choose you. U have to pray that prayer o.
Look for someone strong o.
For guidance.
It's not a small something happening in d spiritual realm.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls mamas, I really need help.I have been experiencing neck pains which only comes one or two days to my period.I don't know why the pains.its so painful such that I won't be able to sleep until I place ice block or cold water on my neck.pls I don't know what is happening to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
.... I had to think reeeally hard before doing this. Infact, I consulted with bae before doing this. Please, I will have to screen akot of details because of my identity. You will understand later.

I got married about 3 years ago. We wanted to wait for a year before starting a family. One year, turned to 2, and then 3 years. Then we began to be concerned. As fate will have it, bae spoke with a colleague, who introduced her to this God-sent, but yet quiet woman. We didnt doubt her ability at all. Maybe if we had doubted, nothing would have worked. Bae went to see this woman. After prayers and some examinations, she told bae what was wrong with her.

The thing about this woman is, she combines serious, thunderous prayers with herbs. If she cannot cure or treat your case, she will politely tell you. In short, they started the treatment and prayers. Bae took-in the same month. Kiki is 15 months. I was blown away by what GOD has given this woman. I am happy to inform you we have introduced friends and family to this woman, and story is the same. The latest is a 45 year old friend of a friend who just called to tell us the good news. It has been good news all the way.

I felt compeled to share this when I saw this thread some time in January. But, I had to discuss with bae first. Do not hesitate. I cannot drop any of my contact here for privacy sake. Ladies, I know how you feel. Bae went through it too before God sent us this woman. I can send an email to you want. Bae will share more details if you want.

Do not doubt this, please.

Please understand the need for my discretion.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
@99billiondollar, please I beg you don't deactivate. Please stop this!!!! Because you have not conceived yet doesn't mean God hasn't forgiven you. That's a lie of the devil. If you strongly believe it is the hindrance to ur conception, u could be right then confide in a genuine pastor or priest. Am sure he will be led by the holyspirit on ways for remission. One way I know is sowing seeds and sacrifices, sow in the life of genuine servants of God, widows, orphans . Another way is visiting orphanages with gifts and politely request that the children pray for you. Some pastors will recommend you buy snacks and drinks or better still cook by yourself for the children in church and the children after eating & are happy will then pray for you.

All of these I have done my sister. But I know for sure these acts have done something good though not manifested.

I know people who did same and have up to 4 kids, I ve read tru ur profile & u don't seem to have serious issues. Please dear calm down, we all have baggages of issues in respect to ttc.

I won't stop stressing the power of PRAYERS that's the weapon of our warfare in this journey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pweetymii, Pweetymii wonderful lecture. I no knw say u get PHD 4 dis kpekus mata oo.

Fruitfulhome: I have told u b4 that u shud get urself busy, look for a job even if its any small job, just do so they won't include u in their frequent trips to the villa, leave DH to travel with them if he likes but always pray 4 him. Those ur two options are not it at all, dnt u ever think of such ok. It is well my dear sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
@99billiondollars, pls don't allow the devil to win the battle pls. I want you to kW that God will never leav nor forsake us his children pls.
If u are reading this place don't do any bad to urself.

@all, pls anybody that have 99billiondollars number should pls call her to find out how she is doing pls cos I just notice that she has deactivated her account.

@all, let try to be prayerful @all time n hand over the rest to our king of king to take over. I have come to realise that what I don't have control over I leav it to God to take control. I will not say it has bn easy @all for that I say thank you to janix2 and triangullar for always listening to me whenever I am depressed, sad and for that I say THANK YOU n GOD BLESS.

@fumbaby, thank for giving me ur membership number and God bless you richly for me.

@all mamas and papas, I say thank you n God will bless us with that which we ask of him in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Sovereign God, maker of heaven and earth, we your daughters are thanking you for our life, spouse and good health. We worship and reverence your holy name.
Mighty God we come before you with a burdened heart, we ask that you come to our rescue, the pain in our heart is unbearable, please show us your mercy, fight our battles, grant us victory over every thing waging war against our fruitfulness.
Please daddy, we don't know how to pray but we plead that the Holy Spirit makes intercession for us with groaning that can't be uttered. Take this TTC challenges from our lives. Our eyes look up to you, no man can give children except you. Lord will run to you, pleaseeee God let this cup of TTC pass over us and we promise not to share your glory with anyone.
We ask all this in Jesus name.

SHALOM!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sisters im so burdened by fruitfulhome and 99billiondollar post. Pls babes calm down. If we can chat on whatsapp here's my number. Just send me a message when you get it. We need to uphold and talk to each other one on one. God is able. I'll remove it in the morning. And pls can i be added to the Ttc whatsapp group?
Cc: Ayauche
Lalabu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Helens101 , dont know abt neck pain during menses. U can google it &/or wait for sabi mamas. Do take cr of urself.
Beatzone, ok. thanks bro.
4realwoman, pls check d co-ordinators of our current ttc whatsapp group. I think she may hv joined. They may hv 99billiondollar's number.
Pls d coordinators can let us hv her no. U may post it here for a short while n remove later. So we can reach out to her.
99billiondollar, sorry sis but whats ds about? U need to be strong ooo. E neva reach ds stage na. Pull out of ds sadness n excess worry and guilt pls. (we all get bogged down by ttc palavar but we know soon we hv to get up and keep going). I need u to get up n keep going, dear. If u that hv not ttc-ied for long regularly feels like ds, how do u want those who hv been trying to conceive for long to feel?!
Those who hv had several miscarriages nko?!
Those who hv been chased away by their husbands for failing to conceive nko?!
Those who hv died in the course of pursuing baby nko?! (U dont wanna hear stories).
Pls pls pls let us be strong. Even I also feel sad sometimes but we need to stay strong, healthy n alive to receive our miracles like mama iomoge said. Take care n come bk dear. Love u sis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening fruitful & joyful women of the most high.am sorry I registered but wasn't active cos of my exams but am here now.thanx for d warm reception

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
I ll like to join the whatsapp group,wt step is required of me plz @ loisemm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
nneejima:
Welcome bk mama. I am not a member of the whatsapp group. And unfortunately, I can't recall the monikers of the co-ordinators. I hope they see this and ask u for ur number to add u up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Has any one tried freeflow supplement by camvacon ? Need reviews make i no waste Money wey no cumma dey!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tnx for giving me an answer na twins baby dust I dey spread for ur corner @ loisemm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
nneejima:
PM Ayauche or Lalabu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:45am On Jun 25, 2016
beatzone:
.... I had to think reeeally hard before doing this. Infact, I consulted with bae before doing this. Please, I will have to screen akot of details because of my identity. You will understand later.

I got married about 3 years ago. We wanted to wait for a year before starting a family. One year, turned to 2, and then 3 years. Then we began to be concerned. As fate will have it, bae spoke with a colleague, who introduced her to this God-sent, but yet quiet woman. We didnt doubt her ability at all. Maybe if we had doubted, nothing would have worked. Bae went to see this woman. After prayers and some examinations, she told bae what was wrong with her.

The thing about this woman is, she combines serious, thunderous prayers with herbs. If she cannot cure or treat your case, she will politely tell you. In short, they started the treatment and prayers. Bae took-in the same month. Kiki is 15 months. I was blown away by what GOD has given this woman. I am happy to inform you we have introduced friends and family to this woman, and story is the same. The latest is a 45 year old friend of a friend who just called to tell us the good news. It has been good news all the way.

I felt compeled to share this when I saw this thread some time in January. But, I had to discuss with bae first. Do not hesitate. I cannot drop any of my contact here for privacy sake. Ladies, I know how you feel. Bae went through it too before God sent us this woman. I can send an email to you want. Bae will share more details if you want.

Do not doubt this, please.

Please understand the need for my discretion.

Goodluck.
Thanks Papa for the concern and your post. You can do well further by posting the contact details of the woman in question and further details so that anyone whom it touches can decide to contact her. We also wouldn't mind your Bae sharing more details. We understand the need for privacy and will therefore not ask for your own details or anything. Congrats on your 15month old, may she continue to be a great joy and blessing to your family.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Mamas who have been buying online from eBay should please guide me. I want to buy Myo-Inositol powder from eBay. I remember someone either on this thread or on the preggy thread saying not to make payment directly from your bank account or something like that so am trying to thread with caution. I don tire to swallow Metformin pills Mbok. so I want to go for Myo-Inositol powder which works like Metformin with more added benefits, greater reviews and success story, though more expensive sha. TIA

@ Sugah darling, I sight you at this time. Ayomide don give you vigilante thingz grin Continue to waddle happily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Fvine:
Mamas who have been buying online from eBay should please guide me. I want to buy Myo-Inositol powder from eBay. I remember someone either on this thread or on the preggy thread saying not to make payment directly from your bank account or something like that so am trying to thread with caution. I don tire to swallow Metformin pills Mbok. so I want to go for Myo-Inositol powder which has great reviews and success stories though more expensive sha. TIA

@ Sugah darling, I sight you at this time. Ayomide don give you vigilante thingz grin Continue to waddle happily.

We are practicing our vigilante tinz grin

I buy directly from ebay with my Nigerian bank card without issues but I have never shipped to Nigeria sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Fvine:
Mamas who have been buying online from eBay should please guide me. I want to buy Myo-Inositol powder from eBay. I remember someone either on this thread or on the preggy thread saying not to make payment directly from your bank account or something like that so am trying to thread with caution. I don tire to swallow Metformin pills Mbok. so I want to go for Myo-Inositol powder which works like Metformin with more added benefits, greater reviews and success story, though more expensive sha. TIA

CC balogunsam. He will help, very easy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
fertilechic:

CC balogunsam. He will help, very easy
Thanks Dear. I'll also try to seek him out by his Moniker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2016
praiseworks:
God pls help me oooooo i still havent seen my Af i dont know what to do today is day 11 till when or do i induce it?

cc sugah
cc Fvine
and other sabi mamas help ooo

Fvine hope you are ok? just checking up on u
How far dear? What's good?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
thanks at all. 99billionaire, plz come back, you can draw strength from others here. I wish I have stronger faith.

My Dear, I'm now on malaria drugs. God bless u all.

At Ayauche, yes I'm learning tailoring, I'm always on the machine making nice clothes to improve DH wardrobe. My dear, no job ooo.

One of the reasons I'm sad is cos my prayer life have gone down part of the reason being that DH prefers and relies more on the prayer organized by his pple than both of us praying. Azin, they have made him believe we r not strong enough to cater for ourselves even in spiritual matters. I have gone through enough, let God make haste if He has been seeing our cries and hearing our prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadplanets u have been added, u can take down ur no plz.

Nneejima u can send me a PM or u send to Lalabu that's if u are nt comfortable with ur number here. Thank u ma.

Loisemm: 99billiondollar is not in the whatsapp group and no1 there has her no.

Fruitfulhome: its gud that u are busy, just keep praying and talking to DH but I still advice u get any job at all to take u out of the house. It is well.

Gudmorning fruitful mothers. Wishing us all a wonderful weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Whenever you feel down or sad for what you don't have, remember what you have and what others will kill for......
- you have breath in you.
- you are married
- you are not lying on a sick bed. Abi you think say to treat illness dey easy?
Find reasons to be grateful.
Stop whining just because you dont have what you want right now, how would you feel if your child did the same.
In your haste, dont get a "gba je n simi" ----> take and let me rest child from God.
Sarah waited a lifetime. Are you more deserving?
Mary didnt even have sex.
The Prophet's favorite wife Aisha, had no kids.
He had 7 and he was survived by only 1.

All these stories arent fairytales, they are passed from one generation to another for our sakes. To give us hope.
God's time is the best.
Do your best and leave the rest with God.
A child will neither make your life nor marriage perfect, don't be fooled. Ask around.
Be strong.
Hold on to your faith.
Break down if you want to but pull yourself up and stand tall.
Suicide? I laugh in chinese!
Will it give you a child? No!
I had an aunt who was seriously sick, seriously. She didnt survive the illness, when we were washing her, the husband found out she was pregnant by a few months. Someone that had her 1st 8 years ago and had been ttc for the 2nd one since. If only we could wake her up to share the news with her cos I doubt she even knew.

Get busy momma! Start something......anything!
Staying home all thru the day can drive anyone crazy.

I am so sorry, I have no intention of being insensitive. I just dont want more people pulled into this depression cycle.
Depression will only take up deeper, you will lose touch with life. That is when ppl will notice something is bugging you, you will pick fights easily and further alienate your dh or support from yourself.
#ttcCannotKillYourSwag!
#ConfessionBringsConception
#GodisAllForgiving....He doesnt hold a grudge. If na by that ashawooo no go marry better man!
Assassins no go dey alive.
419 no go get money o!

Fruitfulhome, I live with my husband's people too but in different apartments so I can say I knoe how it feels.
- stop being so defensive. You dont want to go? No be fight, tell them WHY you dont want to go. They sha cannot tie rope on your neck to drag you.
- stop criticising his people to his face. He is bound by blood to defend them. Save yourself the headache.
- you need a break. Leave the house, get a job....it will be very difficult for them to say you should leave your job to follow dem upandan.
- be your husband's person. See when my husband and I first got married, I used to be judgy with him. I will judge and judge and blame him for being too soft, hard, stingy, generous, sharp.....everything. Until I realised he told his mother things I never even knew about. She was his person. She listened and didnt judge, she listened. And gradually, I began to listen too till he began to confide in me again. Be his person, even if he does something absolutely stupid, try to understand his point too. You can't expect him to disrespect or disobey his parent. He has been raised up by them and they probably have a strong hold on him.
- be patient and pray hard. Very hard.
I wish you luck and happiness.
Don't let anyone steal your joy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CFCNigeria(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Congrats to the newly conceived mothers u will all carry to term and deliver healthy babies in Jesus name ,that God that did it will also do for all of us looking unto Him . IVF Clinics in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
olamitie:
Has any one tried freeflow supplement by camvacon ? Need reviews make i no waste Money wey no cumma dey!
..I've been on it since 4th of may,Stated wt 2caps 2ce daily bt had to reduce it to 1cap for abt 2weeks becos of its side efffects on me, I called one of dier docs to complain and he advived me.after 2weeks I went back to 2caps 2ce daily,,I saw my period BT it wasn't flowing well,I called d doc and he told me not to worry and continue my drugs..I'm on d 2nd bottle I want to use d 3rd bottle before I conclude on d drugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks Dear. I'll also try to seek him out by his Moniker.

@Fvine please can we team up and buy? I'm also interested. Cos metformin is making me to slim down thereby making me look sick i'm not on the fat side. Will like to try myo-insoitol. Please carry me along

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Mama fvine,pls do u knw if myol-inisitol can be used without doctors prescription
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Perculiar:

@Fvine please can we team up and buy? I'm also interested. Cos metformin is making me to slim down thereby making me look sick i'm not on the fat side. Will like to try myo-insoitol. Please carry me along
One man's meat is another man's poison. Metformin hasn't helped me lose a dime of weight. And am actually overweight and need to lose good Kgs. Hoping that Myo-Inositol will help me. To keep up with your weight and look fresh, please blend Cucumber and Dates (Dabino) together with water and drink freely as tour soft drink. It works. Will let you know once am ready to buy. My hubby said I should wait till next week as dollar is expected to fall and stabilize then.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2016
@fvine u can send balogunsam mail.his addy is samlearnmate@gmail.com and also whatsapp him on 080.544.90566.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
peterian:
Mama fvine,pls do u knw if myol-inisitol can be used without doctors prescription
it's an OTC Supplement, no prescription needed. That's the major ingredient in Ovaboost. Ovaboost is made up of Myo-Inositol, Folic Acid, Melatonin, Coenzyme Q10 etc. You can read up on Myo-Inositol there are several studies showing its benefits for Egg Quality and for PCOS women. Lots of reviews and success story. I found a 1kg powder that will last for 8months if taking 4g the high dose recommended for PCOS patients which is about $60 for both product cost and shipping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
pweetymii:
@fvine u can send balogunsam mail.his addy is samlearnmate@gmail.com and also whatsapp him on 080.544.90566.
Thanks so much.

@ All Mamas, who has used MallforAfrica? While insomnia caught me yesterday night, I decided to download the App and give them a trial while waiting his Morning for Mamas to guide me on shopping online and shipping to Nigeria. Am looking for a good deal in terms of cost and timely delivery. I didn't place an order though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.