Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407818 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2016
tanx Ripvanwink nd mama fvine.was diagnose wit pcos.av took d vitB6 for a month plus.can i stil continue it nd for how long?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisdada16:
thanks to everyone . I soak u all in baby dust. he will answer everyone in Jesus name before this year runs out d lord will do it in Jesus name
mamas in d house av bin receiving some calls pls ma its no fetish tin oh wat she place on my navel was to feel d temperature and d movement of my navel
,before I used it I use to have sperm spill even if I bd and stand up after 8hours it stills come out after I took d herbs 2wice it stopped and I got my result.

When I went to see the ijaw woman, she inserted her finger into my navel and waited a while
Then she said my navel was not breathing that it's quiet.
That it has to be breathing for conception to occur.

So I guess it's like d same thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jango97: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Hello all
i just retested and below is the result apparently the lab have been using is not competent in the analysis.
Motility: active 20%, sluggish 40% dead 40%
Morphology 45% abnormal 55%
Pus cells 3-5/Hpf
Ph alkaline 7.5
Vol 3.5
Total count 52x10^6/ml

Culture; growth of Klebsiella after incubation at 37c.

Have also done variococele which concluded left side variocele(grade II).

Please advice from your experience
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Raymondville(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good day to you all. I have been following this thread for some time now and i can boldly say that if we carefully look inwards, we will not be far from our success. Majority of female and female infertility are due to hormonal imbalances. Checkout this blog www.naturehealthoptions.com/fertfib.html for detailed expalnation of various forms and causes of male and female infertility and possible way out. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
cherrymum1:

hehhehhehe...... zoe no let u sleep abi.

Na me find trouble.
I wore one jogging pants to sleep. It has band.

Na the kicking of the bands wake me o.
Lol
Serious kicking like say make she commot am herself.

I had to do the needful before I fit sleep. Lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Congratulations @lovelymom29 wishing u a healthy and happy bumping..
@iomoge2,thanks for sharing the SDK posts God bless you really good.
@mamakendra and @fvine una do well oh,cherrymum1needs to come and defend her self nii
@mrsfrank,pls don't get tired oh,God will settle us now soonest..
Ramadan Mubarak to our Muslim brothers and sisters.
#confessionbringsconception#
#supernaturalconception#
#ttckentkillmyswag#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
@ Lovelymom29; congrats dear, I decree & declare that you shall carry to term in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Agape234:
Hello mummies. congrats to all the good news I'm hearing here. Plz a friend has issue and she called today to confide in me. She said since May, she has has severe dryness that her hubby couldn't penetrate any longer and has threatened to leave her. i'v told her about the lemon stuff. She has used fertility friendly lubricant, she gets dry immediately. I'm aware of two times she has conceived. The last one I'm aware, she carried to 6 months.

Plz mama's help. She is so depressed. Have been married for 5 years now
Sounds like stress and hormonal imbalance. I'll suggest that while she's taking the Lemon, she should include Vitamin B6 and Omega 3,6,9. She should go for Omega 3,6,9 that has Evening Primrose as part of the ingredient. She should also take plenty of water. I'll share my post on all the things that help with Wetness and I'll advise she keeps trying different ones until she finds what works for her.

She should also cut out carbs from her diet most especially Sugar and refined Flour. They cause acidity and dry up CM. Tell her to cheer up cos depression ain't going to help. Please whatever she does let her include Vit B6 in her regimen it will help her a lot in stress relief, EWCM and also lift her mood.

Please let her also make and take this drink, it aids Fertility and Kpekusing for both Male and Female. A juice made out of Tiger Nuts (Aya,Ofio,Aki Awusa) + Coconut + Dates (Dabino). Blend everything together with water, sieve and serve chilled. To increase or reduce sweetness of the drink, either add more dates or reduce the number of dates used. Remember to remove the hard seed inside the date before blending. If the dates you get is the very dry one, then soak in water to soften before blending.

Caution: Take drink only on weekends or public holiday or when you and DH ain't going anywhere cos it can do wonders *winks* grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
congregation @christdada 16.safe nine months twins birth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisdada16:
thanks to everyone . I soak u all in baby dust. he will answer everyone in Jesus name before this year runs out d lord will do it in Jesus name
mamas in d house av bin receiving some calls pls ma its no fetish tin oh wat she place on my navel was to feel d temperature and d movement of my navel
,before I used it I use to have sperm spill even if I bd and stand up after 8hours it stills come out after I took d herbs 2wice it stopped and I got my result.
pls send me a pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Godchild2015:
Good day to the mamas in the house. Pls I need urgent advice on what to do.
My period had being acting strange this day( from three month back)
It started with non stop flow for over two weeks(jection to stop the flow) the month after , it came at the extact date am expecting it but with a very low flow, then after the third day, it started rushing for like four days( making total of seven days) then back to low flow which lasted for like another one week)
This month of july came 5th with just a little flow and sice then have not see any flow but rather a very dark thing discharge in form of blood and ever since I took my bath to look clean up till now have not seen any physcal signb of me seeing period. But I still feel in my period those sign that shows am on my period, but no blood as eveidence.
Pls my heart is troouble considering my age( 32years) and no child yet.

Note: I do have a little water discharge in my bossom ( which started like 5 years back)
Have being to a genearal hopital as regard it, the gyco doctor who attended to me told me not to be border that since am nt yet married their is no much that could be done to correct it.
Sorry you're going through this. It feels like you have some imbalances going on. My suggestion will be to do a hormonal assay on Day 3 of your period to see what's going on and also a scan to check for follicles and follicles size to rule out PCO(S). What you can do in the interim is to start taking Vit B6 and eating lots of Cabbage + Omega 3,6,9. If you can also eat steamed plain Ewedu Leaves. It will help to regulate your hormones and the fluid coming out from your Bossom. Stay away from Sugar and refined Carbs. They're no good. Meanwhile you can do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy in all of this.

Remove age from your mind, lest you age older than your age and even add more to your ttc woes. Lots of women get preggy at your age and even at 40+. Believe me if we do an age poll here like everybody should post their age, you'll find out that you have lots of age mates and also ladies here who are older than you. Am not saying completely relax and do nothing or don't worry, all am saying is worry just a little which would be enough to push you to do what is necessary to achieve your goal. Anything beyond that won't help but just might worsen issues.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lizzypaul:
tanx Ripvanwink nd mama fvine.was diagnose wit pcos.av took d vitB6 for a month plus.can i stil continue it nd for how long?
Vit B6 is safe all through the cycle and also safe over a long time. What the body doesn't need goes out through the urine. sorry on ur PCOS diagnosis. Vit B6 shouldn't be the only thing you're taking to manage PCOS. What did your Dr prescribe? Key to PCOS is diet, weight and exercise. The recommended diet for PCOS is Low Carb. Inositol or Myo-Inositol Supplement has been proven to work great for PCOS women.Unfortunatly, you can only get the supplement both availability and lower price abroad. GNC Ikeja at Opebi round about has it but the price is craaaaazzyyy for me. I've ordered off eBay today at about N7,600 for a 500g powder that should last for 4months plus. Metformin is the prescription drug of choice for managing pcos. If you're Overweight please try and lose weight, some PCOS ladies conceive after losing just a few KG. If you're underweight, please work on adding weight in a healthy way. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jango97: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats lovelymum29. Wishing you a stress free 9month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jango97: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Reigning4Christ:

try fohow products for sperm count and thank me later. for more details call/whattsapp 08125748346. give it a trial and I assure you that in two weeks under the treatment you will see tremendous result

Can you post the product here why do i need to watsapp u

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
iomoge2:

When I went to see the ijaw woman, she inserted her finger into my navel and waited a while
Then she said my navel was not breathing that it's quiet.
That it has to be breathing for conception to occur.

So I guess it's like d same thing.

I just had the same experience today,,, went to see a popular ijaw woman, when she inserted her finger into my navel, she said my navel is not breathing... in her word.. ***the thing wey dey catch sperm no dey work*** lol..

I taya for TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jango97:
Hello all
i just retested and below is the result apparently the lab have been using is not competent in the analysis.
Pus cells 3-5/Hpf
Ph alkaline 7.5
Vol 3.5
Total count 52x10^6/ml

His Motility and Morphology are low but it's not a dead end. All other parameters are ok. Infact am surprised at his volume seeing that he has Varicocele and an infection. He
should get the infection treated and you should also do a Vaginal Swab to check for infection and both of you should be treated simultaneously to completely wipe the infection away from your home. During treatment, even if you're ovulating, please don't BD, if you must have intercourse please use condom. This will ensure co posts treatment and no reinfection so that you both won't be sharing the infection up and down between yourselves. Also disinfect your panties and his boxers after washing during and after treatment. Just soak in water with bleach added or disinfectants like Dettol, Savlon, Ivy etc

As for Varicocele, the only treatment is surgery and it's recommended if the man is in serious pains and/or the sper.m count is too low or almost zero. there is no guarantee that you'll see an improvement in spe.rm values after a Varicocele surgery. It works greatly for some, while it does nothing for others and for some others it worsens their Spe.rm woes. I believe after the infection treatment coupled with supplements, his values will be good and you'll even get your healthy bfp.

The best supplement I can recommend based on the reviews and actual results of people is Fertilsan M which can be purchased on this website www.fertilsan.com/shop.html To make it cost effective, you can team up with someone and order a 180days supply which comes with free shipping. He should also have frequent BD to help with the Varicocele. No weight lifting exercise for him cause it worsens Varicocele. Fresh Orange, Apples and Veggies infact fruits high in Vit C helps in Varicocele esp with the pain. Also make the Tiger Nuts + Dates + Coconut drink for you both to take regularly, it helps with both Male and Female Fertility especially for Males because it has a high content of Zinc and Vit E that helps with Spe.rm development and protection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kindly help look into this my hormonal profile result..

I think my prolactin level has over reduce ooo...

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
mrsfrank:
Kindly help look into this my hormonal profile result..
I think my prolactin level has over reduce ooo...
Nne congrats on good hormonal levels. Biko what did you use that lowered your Prolactin and how high was it before? Fear not, it did not over reduce, it's within the normal range. Unfortunately you didn't ovulate in that cycle as indicated by your Progesterone level. I'll suggest you induce Ovulation and also do Progesterone support in the cycle you induce. You can do natural induction by using Beningasweety Bitterleaf and Garlic recipe or Clomid or Letrozole for Orthodox methods. For Progesterone support Vit B6, Cyclogest and Duphaston are also good. But I pray you just ovulate on your own and take in without anything. Abeg Congrats Sis. Your BFP is just by the corner.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
mrsfrank:

I just had the same experience today,,, went to see a popular ijaw woman, when she inserted her finger into my navel, she said my navel is not breathing... in her word.. ***the thing wey dey catch sperm no dey work*** lol..

I taya for TTC.
Lol but 3 different Ijaw women saying similar stuff shows they know what they're talking about. Forget that we're in the 21st Century, back in the days, mothers were treating infertility and miscarriages using trado methods and it worked great for them. The only thing these days is to get who really knows the trado medicine well.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fvine:

Sorry you're going through this. It feels like you have some imbalances going on. My suggestion will be to do a hormonal assay on Day 3 of your period to see what's going on and also a scan to check for follicles and follicles size to rule out PCO(S). What you can do in the interim is to start taking Vit B6 and eating lots of Cabbage + Omega 3,6,9. If you can also eat steamed plain Ewedu Leaves. It will help to regulate your hormones and the fluid coming out from your Bossom. Stay away from Sugar and refined Carbs. They're no good. Meanwhile you can do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy in all of this.

Remove age from your mind, lest you age older than your age and even add more to your ttc woes. Lots of women get preggy at your age and even at 40+. Believe me if we do an age poll here like everybody should post their age, you'll find out that you have lots of age mates and also ladies here who are older than you. Am not saying completely relax and do nothing or don't worry, all am saying is worry just a little which would be enough to push you to do what is necessary to achieve your goal. Anything beyond that won't help but just might worsen issues.

Thanks so much for your word of advice.
Am not pregant(am not married yet) .
I will take consideration of all what you have stated. However, how to I carry out the test on day three when am only seeing a very little flow ( no pad since I started oh, even with the pant self, no stain on it)
It amaze me , becos I have never expericence such before .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jango97:
Hello all
Pus cells 3-5/Hpf
Ph alkaline 7.5
Vol 3.5
Total count 52x10^6/ml

There is an ongoing infection. Evidence by d Klebsiella n d pus cells.
u need antibiotics based on d ones listed on d lab results dat d infection is sensitive to.
After treatment u retest till all infection n pus cells r cleared.
pls ur partner needs to b tested, but wether she has or not should take d drugs with u. And retest till all is cleared.
avoid sex or use condoms during treatment.

You can take supplements after d antibiotics course. Include garlic, ginger n propolis to d main supplements u decide on.

The variococele is on one side. D oda can function effectively provided its unaffected.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
@Agape234 ur friend needs to relax. She may be tensed up. Or emotionally stressed too. D supplements n smothies listed by @fvine r awesome.
She can include full body massage once in a while. Its a good pre pre-intimacy activity.
Grapefruit juice in warm water 2x daily frm af to ovulation does giv good ewcm.
Fairhaven products also hav supplements dat support production of ewcm.
Let her take it one at a time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fvine:

Nne congrats on good hormonal levels. Biko what did you use that lowered your Prolactin and how high was it before? Fear not, it did not over reduce, it's within the normal range. Unfortunately you didn't ovulate in that cycle as indicated by your Progesterone level. I'll suggest you induce Ovulation and also do Progesterone support in the cycle you induce. You can do natural induction by using Beningasweety Bitterleaf and Garlic recipe or Clomid or Letrozole for Orthodox methods. For Progesterone support Vit B6, Cyclogest and Duphaston are also good. But I pray you just ovulate on your own and take in without anything. Abeg Congrats Sis. Your BFP is just by the corner.

Amen and thanks sis... my prolactin level was high 116ng as at november 2015 and i've bin of dostinex and vitb6 200mg tab since January this year, my doctor has adviced I stop the dostinex. As for the low progesterone.. hmmmm me sef cannot explain oo as the hormonal profile test was done on CD7, I think I have to repeat a CD21 progesterone test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
mamakendra:
Fvine nwanne m ooo. Thanks for that lecture on cowgirl reverse position.
After dealing with dh, he confessed. In fact he said and I quote " you are now turning into my prostitute. Where did you learn that"?
I just smile.
This one na correct f...ing, no be bd.
Mamas, may we jolly, God done do am

Lol lol I say I no go comment but ur post hahahaha Arabanco mummy.
U can twerk in reverse cowgirl or grind him to noughts

pulsating ur v.jay muscles 123 release n repeat in few seconds is anoda trick. And when he's abt to arrive frm d journey u clench it tightly till d rocket explodes while he's exploding nibble any body part u can gently n mimmick giving him scratches wit d pulp of ur fingers(be sure ur nails r very short)
*runs out of d thread*
lipsrsealed no b me type this. Na hackers type am.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jango97: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Hello Ayauche, if Varicocele, what can one do aside surgery?

Pus cells 3-5/Hpf
Ph alkaline 7.5
Vol 3.5
Total count 52x10^6/ml

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
@lovelymom29 wow. Congrats! Healthy n happy bumping.
I bless God for u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jango97: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fvine:

His Motility and Morphology are low but it's not a dead end. All other parameters are ok. Infact am surprised at his volume seeing that he has Varicocele and an infection. He
should get the infection treated and you should also do a Vaginal Swab to check for infection and both of you should be treated simultaneously to completely wipe the infection away from your home. During treatment, even if you're ovulating, please don't BD, if you must have intercourse please use condom. This will ensure co posts treatment and no reinfection so that you both won't be sharing the infection up and down between yourselves. Also disinfect your panties and his boxers after washing during and after treatment. Just soak in water with bleach added or disinfectants like Dettol, Savlon, Ivy etc

As for Varicocele, the only treatment is surgery and it's recommended if the man is in serious pains and/or the sper.m count is too low or almost zero. there is no guarantee that you'll see an improvement in spe.rm values after a Varicocele surgery. It works greatly for some, while it does nothing for others and for some others it worsens their Spe.rm woes. I believe after the infection treatment coupled with supplements, his values will be good and you'll even get your healthy bfp.

The best supplement I can recommend based on the reviews and actual results of people is Fertilsan M which can be purchased on this website www.fertilsan.com/shop.html To make it cost effective, you can team up with someone and order a 180days supply which comes with free shipping. He should also have frequent BD to help with the Varicocele. No weight lifting exercise for him cause it worsens Varicocele. Fresh Orange, Apples and Veggies infact fruits high in Vit C helps in Varicocele esp with the pain. Also make the Tiger Nuts + Dates + Coconut drink for you both to take regularly, it helps with both Male and Female Fertility especially for Males because it has a high content of Zinc and Vit E that helps with Spe.rm development and protection.

Many thanks fvine for the detailed explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisdada16 , i need that number oo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
mamakendra:

Lol @fvine. Make I lecture you small (as I be student wey sabi pass teacher,)
Start the fun with you on top. With plenty kissing and bobby touching, then turn, return junior(Mr D) back into your V. Let your bum going up and down be what he sees (with sneak view of your V doing the action)
The conclusion be say, the orgasm no be here ooo. 2 of us come dey come like say heaven wan crash
You feel me tongue tongue lol
Na yesterday night i try am ooo, but I don learn pass my teacher @cherrymum1.
This morning dh, still dey beg for another one.
Mamas, try am. Forget bd, enjoy your man oooo
Belle go come

Mama k,mama k,mama k, ao many times I call u? I comment my reserve. Ds one way u do so humm, if NL no land u ba.n. U go chop from my hand. Una don baddd. Anyway, I dey gbadun ds swag

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
.......come back here....@ mama donatee. shocked
Ha!!!!! So you sabi the thing like this
Why you come dey hide now?
Nne, you don teach me another one, 'pulsating the v'
Ha!!!! Di m ga ahu whiii tata (my dh will see whii today) grin
Abeg, mamas wey sabi, I need more lectures oo.
But dey censor your words small small shaooo, make we no chop ban. We go still understand you.
@ all mamas, dont let ttc kill your swagger.
Shine your shine. Be happy.
Some of us, our dh has not really enjoyed us in a lonnggggggg time.
Na only during O, we dey remember say them dey.
Look nice, smell good, have fun and make love. Forget bd for now. After all, if na like that, all the ones wey we dey do since, we for don born 12.
If you see me now, I decided to tone my skin small, buy some new things for my self, lose a bit of weight, even dh dey confess say I don too fine. People for road, dey say I don fine finish.
Ttc cant kill my swagger.
As for me, my belle dey enter this month.
I don talk am, but na with faith, fun and f.......ing with dh, I go use get am.
@
@mama delor, I decide to bad small oooo. Make I give am that thing wey dem dey fantasize about ooo. As for b,a,n, that one dey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Perculiar:

Thanks a lot @Fvine but I will prefer Myo-inositol than just inositol or di-inositol.

hello fvine. sorry I'm just seeing dis. Il send u a pm now. thnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
mamakendra:
.......come back here....@ mama donatee. shocked
Ha!!!!! So you sabi the thing like this
Why you come dey hide now?
Nne, you don teach me another one, 'pulsating the v'
Ha!!!! Di m ga ahu whiii tata (my dh will see whii today) grin
Abeg, mamas wey sabi, I need more lectures oo.
But dey censor your words small small shaooo, make we no chop ban. We go still understand you.
@ all mamas, dont let ttc kill your swagger.
Shine your shine. Be happy.
Some of us, our dh has not really enjoyed us in a lonnggggggg time.
Na only during O, we dey remember say them dey.
Look nice, smell good, have fun and make love. Forget bd for now. After all, if na like that, all the ones wey we dey do since, we for don born 12.
If you see me now, I decided to tone my skin small, buy some new things for my self, lose a bit of weight, even dh dey confess say I don too fine. People for road, dey say I don fine finish.
Ttc cant kill my swagger.
As for me, my belle dey enter this month.
I don talk am, but na with faith, fun and f.......ing with dh, I go use get am.
@
@mama delor, I decide to bad small oooo. Make I give am that thing wey dem dey fantasize about ooo. As for b,a,n, that one dey.

Abeg wetin u dey use tone ur skin. I need something to tone my skin very fast. Thamks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.