Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412648 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thank you fvine and 4realwoman.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
arianaGb:
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN 2008 AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVER SINCE. I HAD SURGERY IN 2009 TO REMOVE THE fibriods and they came back again. until i met on facebook oduduwa ajakaye in 2014 who send me his herbal product, i have conceive and have given birth... try oduduwa ajakaye

You're a man and a blatant liar.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
My father my maker,as we embark on this prayer tomorrow I beg u to grant us all our heart desire,remember the last word ur beloved son uttered in the cross ”that its finished“.o lord is there any thingh impossible for u to do,eliminate cos of infertility in our lives,put an end to this misery & shame cos on our own we can do nothing.heal us through the stripes of Jesus Amen. #Imustconceivemymaletwinsinthis monthofjuly#

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
@bcolah,i am surprised to see u here.Last i read of ur post was in preggy thread.It is well.God will grant u total healing and supernatural conception and u shall not suffer any loss again..
@golden2015,congrats on ur bfp and thanks for sharing.wish u h&h bumping..
@arianaGb u opened a thread to advertise oduduwa ajakaye...welldone oh!God is watching all of u trying to take advantage of ttc women in 16D...
@delor and ayauche,not mind it...lol,brought u out of siddon look mode,next time u peeps go MIA i go just open moniker to advertise "awududo eyakaja"!
@fvine,u is weekid sombarry!network bad because of kunu aya shey?issorite...no problem,no ac,no fan,infact no rain...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
With d look of things it seems am d only one in my team on d pregg thread and it seems boring pls lord bless d womb of this woman and make them my team mate this month i receive and welcome team mate in the pregg thread with faith, every hindrance b it physical, medical, spiritual dey are removed in Jesus name. Ttc wil become history for u this month d lord DAT placed a smile on Hannah's face wil make u laff out loud, ur testimony shall surprise u. I receive u as my team mate on d pregg journey by fire by force in Jesus name.

33 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
@Golden2015,congrats wish u stressfree 9months.

@bcolah, so sorry to hear that u lost the pregnancy the next one will stay in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisdada16:
With d look of things it seems am d only one in my team on d pregg thread and it seems boring pls lord bless d womb of this woman and make them my team mate this month i receive and welcome team mate in the pregg thread with faith, every hindrance b it physical, medical, spiritual dey are removed in Jesus name. Ttc wil become history for u this month d lord DAT placed a smile on Hannah's face wil make u laff out loud, ur testimony shall surprise u. I receive u as my team mate on d pregg journey by fire by force in Jesus name.
Amen,I claim it by fire in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
arianaGb:
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN 2008 AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVER SINCE. I HAD SURGERY IN 2009 TO REMOVE THE fibriods and they came back again. until i met on facebook oduduwa ajakaye in 2014 who send me his herbal product, i have conceive and have given birth... try oduduwa ajakaye

Ode, this oduduwa ajakaye name is so common online even on foreign ttc thread advertising this. Aren't u tired of doing this repetitively? Our eyes shine wella here, pack ur baggage and never return. U want to defraud ttc women, If I want to curse u, I will start with the females around u, having reoccurring miscarriages or go thru ttc but they are innocent of all this. Just stay clear of this thread,, shior

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
4realwoman:

ha bịa go ọzọ
[size=12pt][/size]
Geez Gurl! You cracked me up big time, lol lol roflmao. Honestly Ha abia go ozo but God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
GOT DIS 4RM My SIL as I no get work nah I say make I post am here

WOW!!!! PEOPLE CAN BE CREATIVE. CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS WRITE UP!

ENJOY YOURSELF.

I went to Genesis hotel through Exodus road. On the way, I saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the Beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel, Samuel". At a stage, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. They started singing Psalms and teaching children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiates and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah was engaged in Jeremiah's Lamentations together with Ezekiel and Daniel their friends. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah travelled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem. Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the tradition, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts of the Romans who were behaving like the 1st Corinthians group because the 2nd Corithians group were always at loggerheads with the Galatians. At that time too they realized that the Ephesians and Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested the first Thessalonians visit and that on their second Thessalonians visit they should first of all see the first and second of Timothy brothers who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write in Hebrew. On hearing this James asked Peter twice to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelations of this journey.

Make una no vex for me ojare.
#homealone#

@Omowunmigan, hope u are feeling much beta now? Just checking on you ma.

@Loisemm, how far nah? E don tire wey I see u o. Abi na me no dey see well ni

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fvine:

Geez Gurl! You cracked me up big time, lol lol roflmao. Honestly Ha abia go ozo but God dey.

Abi nah no time for dem again o grin grin grin
We don get plenty FBI ati TTC POLICE for everywhere now to check and catch the catch-able grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good day everyone, out of concern based on experience, let's be careful about the Gynos, doctors, supplements or herbs we encounter on this ttc journey. Because it worked for A doesn't mean it will for B. Our medical history or anatomy isn't entirely the same. Try to get proper diagnosis and even research more on drugs/supplements/herbs prescribed by whoever. Desperation and Ignorance will only end up worsening the situation. Personally, I have come across 3 different self-claimed gynaecologist in different hospitals whose diagnosis would have complicated my case if God didn't intervene. May God help us meet the right ones who will help provide the right solutions in achieving our various goals.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden2015(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
@golden2015,congrats on ur bfp and thanks for sharing.wish u h&h bumping.. Amen!!! Thanks and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden2015(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
I completely agree with momoftheyear2016. We should all be careful when we are trying new options or doctors when TTC. A doctor in federal staff hospital told me that fertilization occurs after implantation. This was a rude shock because I have read from several platforms and almighty google that the reverse is the case. After a hot argument because I no sabi close my mouth, the doctor annoyingly asked if I'm a doctor, that I should allow him do his job. Job ke, that was the last time he saw me. Please let's be careful follow our instincts and pray for God's direction.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bcolah sorry abt ur loss teamie, God ll compensate u in multiple folds.

As you start the prayer tomorrow I pray that there shall be massive portings frm dis thread to d pregnancy thread, our joys shall be full and we ll all carry to term and deliver healthy babies ijn.

@pweetymii, how're u doing sis? Bbm no gree open again bt I ll get another phone tomorrow by God's grace,ll holla at u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden2015(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=4realwoman post=47405311]@Golden2015,congrats wish u stressfree 9months.
Amen!!! Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
I ve a new Spirit in me dat by this time next month i shall post my bfp.i just have the confidence that it is done.We shall testify.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
A doctor in
federal staff hospital told me
that fertilization occurs after
implantation.

@ golden2015,see how i cum show all my 32.cant jst stop laughing.mayb d doc na house officer abi na slip of tongue ni.anyway congrat on ur bfp sis,happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fvine:

Welcome from Peeping mode. It's April 2017 and not 2016. Typo error there. Anyways I love your positive confession. Its like both of us are saying almost same prayers in terms of team captain, twins ( B/B for me though) and Healthy Pregnancy resulting in healthy babies and healthy mother. May God hear and answer us, Amen. That's the Spirit.

Thanks Fvine ....typo edited.
I'll gladly share captain with you cos there would be massive porting from here. Can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blessedmum:

As you start the prayer tomorrow I pray that there shall be massive portings frm dis thread to d pregnancy thread, our joys shall be full and we ll all carry to term and deliver healthy babies ijn.

@pweetymii, how're u doing sis? Bbm no gree open again bt I ll get another phone tomorrow by God's grace,ll holla at u.

Thanks blessedmum...A big Amen to the prayer. How's lo(s) doing? Hope you are good too. Hugs and kisses!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oh Lord, hear us as we carry out our heart from tomorrow, a contrait heart and a broken spirit u don't neglect. I decree tonight all round fruitfulness in our lives as testimonies will abound in dis month of perfection and beyond in Jesus Name we pray Amen.

#icanfeelbabieskickinginsideofme#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy grin Pweetymii u no serious oo. Am telling u dis Ajakaye guy just annoy me and really brought me out of sidon look.
We all need to be very careful and I concur with what momoftheyear16 said. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
sugah:

I remember when you announced your bfp so I was a bit surprised to read this post. I had to go read your previous posts to understand what happened.
Did the fibroids cause you to miscarry? If yes, what have you done about the fibroids? Cos it must have gotten bigger while you were pregnant .

Don't mind me. Went low when it happened. Just didn't want to share the news and was really down. But thank God it's all behind and ready to try again. It wasn't the fibroids. Long story but we give God all the praise. I had premature rupture and lost all the amniotic fluid. I haven't done anything about the fibroids as they are all outside. I guess stress added to the whole thing but I'm definitely carrying my twins to term next. Amen. How's LO and preparation for delivery. Counting down I guess! The Lord is your muscle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause Your rain of BFP, to fall on Us Baba we are in your presence
Let it Rain(Rain of BFP)
Your rain
Let it fall on US smiley smiley
AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
arianaGb:
Yahoo boys no they tire

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks pweetymii and 4realwoman. AMEN and you both too.
Warm hugs to everyone who has experienced a loss. I declare that there shall be NO MORE LOSS. Please don't give up, God hasn't given up on us yet. I'm all fired up to get pregnant again.
Congrats to all our belleful mamas...E ku bumping! You shall all carry to term safely and in good health.

Prayer starts tomorrow...I'm excited.!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blessedmum:

Iya Ayo,i firm oh.I understand.Hope the catarrh has released u a bit..?
Ayauche its true na..
@Janix2,i caught u spying,pls come in and take number,we don book space for team april 2017.As a matter of fact,dem never know for preggy thread say we don get captain and co-captain..for team April 2017.
@chrisdada16,don't worry u hear,u won't be the only one from this thread,some are already pregnant but don't know yet..
@loisemm how far?hope u are gud?
@fruitfulhome u were busted.I saw ur rant before u took it down.As usual just take it to the Lord in prayers,things can not forever remain the same.
@all mama's in peeping mode and MIA pls,avail yourself of this revival.Remember not the former things(doctor's report et.al),Joel 2:25,God is set to do a new thing in our midst.I believe at the end of this revival history would have been made on this thread.Amen.
#confessionbringsconception#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
arianaGb:
pls Mr Ajakaye kindly stop this dnt joke with issues like TTC pls I beg u in Gods name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bcolah:

Thanks blessedmum...A big Amen to the prayer. How's lo(s) doing? Hope you are good too. Hugs and kisses!
We're doing great by God's grace, we ll rejoice with u soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
pweetymii:

Iya Ayo,i firm oh.I understand.Hope the catarrh has released u a bit..?
The catarrh has reduced, still battling cough though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Come and see the Lord is good
There is nothing He cannot do

Father Lord as we start our prayer n fasting tomorrow daddy I ask o Lord that you open the heavens and answers us with our heart desires Lord we pray in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray and come against every spirit of angry, every spirit that we make us prayers not to be answered in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that before we start tomorrow that you will clear the way for us O Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that you will give us the strength and courage O Lord for it is not by our power but by your spirit O Lord, Amen.
That @ the end, we all will come with singing, praising and thanksgiving to you and you alone, Amen
Those that will not be able to join due to one reason or the other I pray that you are the Lord that sees and knows all and you will hear they prayers and put a new song in the mouth O Lord, Amen
Thank you Lord all everytin that you have done for us from the beginning of this year till now and I kW and pray that you will do more for us that we will kw dat of a truth we serve a true and living God that never sleep nor slumbers in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover everyone on dis thread both does on peeping mode n the guest with the precious BLOOD of JESUS, Amen.
I also cover our dh with d blood of Jesus for in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.

It is sealed n settled in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.