Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398101 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2016
kataleya:
Hello mamas in the house, i greet you all. I posted here sometime around March or April about how i saw af after having some very serious preggy symptoms. I was given some advice which included taking folic acid, vit b6, and the omega h's and to avoid being anxious. Well, i took the folic acid religiously, only 6 tablets of h3 and abt 8 tablets of b6 , (i cudnt get them where i stay) put my mind off ttcing and put all my trust in God. june was a disappointment , after so much expectations, dh took it hard but he prayed and challenged God to rise up on our behalf. Also in june, a prophecy came in church dat i was given an evil gift at my wedding which was standing against my miracle, pastor came and prayed and we kept on trusting God. July came and i started having those same symptoms which has proved in time past to be false, i cried to God that he should visit me if only cos of dh. a day after af was due , i felt a wetness between my legs, checked and saw blood, assumed af has come and put on pad. Dh came in saw the pack of always and burnt them right there in our sitting room declaring that i wont use any for at least a year. I protested, telling him i was on , tried to show him the evidence but there was nothing to show. Next day, still nothing and to the glory of God i did a urine test yesterday and saw that two long awaited lines- it was a[b] BFP[/b]. I wasn't ttcing for long and when i came here mamas here wished my stay to be short and it has come to pass, i use myself as a point of contact to everyone ttcing here, my God will give you your own testimony, he will answer you and put laughter in your mouth like in the case of sarah and hannah in Jesus name. Amen

Congrats ma and wish you stressfree nine months in Jesus name, Amen. I claim my own in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Infertility in Scripture

Hannah's prayers are answered with a son whom she gives to the Lord

1 Samuel 1: 1 There was a certain man from Rama-thaim, Elkanah by name, a Zuphite from the hill country of Ephraim. He was the son of Jeroham, son of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, an Ephraimite. 2 He had two wives, one named Hannah, the other Peninnah; Peninnah had children, but Hannah was childless. 3 This man regularly went on pilgrimage from his city to worship the LORD of hosts and to sacrifice to him at Shiloh, where the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were ministering as priests of the LORD. 4 When the day came for Elkanah to offer sacrifice, he used to give a portion each to his wife Peninnah and to all her sons and daughters, 5 but a double portion to Hannah because he loved her, though the LORD had made her barren. 6 Her rival, to upset her, turned it into a constant reproach to her that the LORD had left her barren. 7 This went on year after year; each time they made their pilgrimage to the sanctuary of the LORD, Peninnah would approach her, and Hannah would weep and refuse to eat. 8 Her husband Elkanah used to ask her: "Hannah, why do you weep, and why do you refuse to eat? Why do you grieve? Am I not more to you than ten sons?" 9 Hannah rose after one such meal at Shiloh, and presented herself before the LORD; at the time, Eli the priest was sitting on a chair near the doorpost of the LORD'S temple. 10 In her bitterness she prayed to the LORD, weeping copiously, 11 and she made a vow, promising: "O LORD of hosts, if you look with pity on the misery of your handmaid, if you remember me and do not forget me, if you give your handmaid a male child, I will give him to the LORD for as long as he lives; neither wine nor liquor shall he drink, and no razor shall ever touch his head." 12 As she remained long at prayer before the LORD, Eli watched her mouth, 13 for Hannah was praying silently; though her lips were moving, her voice could not be heard. Eli, thinking her drunk, 14 said to her, "How long will you make a drunken show of yourself? Sober up from your wine!" 15 "It isn't that, my lord," Hannah answered. "I am an unhappy woman. I have had neither wine nor liquor; I was only pouring out my troubles to the LORD. 16 Do not think your handmaid a ne'er-do-well; my prayer has been prompted by my deep sorrow and misery." 17 Eli said, "Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him." 18 She replied, "Think kindly of your maidservant," and left. She went to her quarters, ate and drank with her husband, and no longer appeared downcast. 19 Early the next morning they worshiped before the LORD, and then returned to their home in Ramah. When Elkanah had relations with his wife Hannah, the LORD remembered her. 20 She conceived, and at the end of her term bore a son whom she called Samuel, since she had asked the LORD for him. 21 The next time her husband Elkanah was going up with the rest of his household to offer the customary sacrifice to the LORD and to fulfill his vows, 22 Hannah did not go, explaining to her husband, "Once the child is weaned, I will take him to appear before the LORD and to remain there forever; I will offer him as a perpetual nazirite." 23 Her husband Elkanah answered her: "Do what you think best; wait until you have weaned him. Only, may the LORD bring your resolve to fulfillment!" And so she remained at home and nursed her son until she had weaned him. 24 Once he was weaned, she brought him up with her, along with a three-year-old bull, an ephah of flour, and a skin of wine, and presented him at the temple of the LORD in Shiloh. 25 After the boy's father had sacrificed the young bull, Hannah, his mother, approached Eli 26 and said: "Pardon, my lord! As you live my lord, I am the woman who stood near you here, praying to the LORD. 27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD granted my request. 28 Now I, in turn, give him to the LORD; as long as he lives, he shall be dedicated to the LORD." She left him there;

Elizabeth, barren and advanced in years, will bear a son

Luke 1: 5 In the days of Herod, King of Judea, there was a priest named Zechariah of the priestly division of Abijah; his wife was from the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. 6 Both were righteous in the eyes of God, observing all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blamelessly. 7 But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren and both were advanced in years. 8 Once when he was serving as priest in his division's turn before God, 9 according to the practice of the priestly service, he was chosen by lot to enter the sanctuary of the Lord to burn incense. 10 Then, when the whole assembly of the people was praying outside at the hour of the incense offering, 11 the angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right of the altar of incense. 12 Zechariah was troubled by what he saw, and fear came upon him. 13 But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zechariah, because your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall name him John. 14 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth, 15 for he will be great in the sight of (the) Lord. He will drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will be filled with the holy Spirit even from his mother's womb, 16 and he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. 17 He will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah to turn the hearts of fathers toward children and the disobedient to the understanding of the righteous, to prepare a people fit for the Lord."

Manoah's wife though barren conceives and bears a son who will deliver Israel from the Philistines

Judges 13: 2 There was a certain man from Zorah, of the clan of the Danites, whose name was Manoah. His wife was barren and had borne no children. 3 An angel of the LORD appeared to the woman and said to her, "Though you are barren and have had no children, yet you will conceive and bear a son. 4 Now, then, be careful to take no wine or strong drink and to eat nothing unclean. 5 As for the son you will conceive and bear, no razor shall touch his head, for this boy is to be consecrated to God from the womb. It is he who will begin the deliverance of Israel from the power of the Philistines."

Abraham and Sarah are promised a son whom God will maintain His covenant

Genesis 17: 16 I will bless her, and I will give you a son by her. Him also will I bless; he shall give rise to nations, and rulers of peoples shall issue from him." 17 Abraham prostrated himself and laughed as he said to himself, "Can a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Or can Sarah give birth at ninety?" 19 God replied: "Nevertheless, your wife Sarah is to bear you a son, and you shall call him Isaac. I will maintain my covenant with him as an everlasting pact, to be his God and the God of his descendants after him. 21 But my covenant I will maintain with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you by this time next year."

The above passages were taken from the New American Bible.

for tthose of us that may want to check the link out; http://www.catholicinfertility.org/prayer.html
The Lord did it before and he will do it again for us all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
*singing*
Lord i stand amazed
I stand amazed in your presence
There is nothing,
There is nothing you cannot do.
Lord I stand amazed
There is joy,peace and all,yeah,
there is no one like you Jesus,there is no one like you,in all the earth(2x)
There is no one like you..
You do mighty things,
You do glorious things,
You are faithful Lord,awesome is your name.

Kabiyesi,Oluwa mii,agbanilagbatan,the unchangeable changer,the one that sits in the heaven and the earth is his footstool.I worship and adore u.You are the mighty one in battle,the excellent king,the ancient of days be thou glorified forever.Thank you for what you have done before,thank you for what you are doing and thank you for what you will still do.
I ask for mercy on behalf of all on this thread and i pray that the blood of Jesus that speaketh better things than the blood of Abel,speak for us.
Father,we pray that you show yourself as king over our lives,your word says that where 2 or 3 are gathered in your name you will be there,we believe that you are in our midst as we join our faith and pray in one accord.Father,let your mighty wind of revival,restoration and renewal blow in this thread to herald supernatural conception and childbirth.We decree and declare with faith that we will hear testimonies of creative miracles,we would hear testimonies of great healings,we wud get pregnant and not cast our young in the mighty name of Jesus.
We pray for every pregnant woman in the thread,thank you for their testimony,Lord,may their joy be permanent in Jesus name,None will cast their young,on the day of delivery,we wud hear the cry of mother and baby.
We thank you Lord for answer to prayer.In Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.
#confessionbringsconception#
#April2017mum#
#supernaturalconception#
#itissettledinJesusname#

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Afriface: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2016
This solution will definitely help someone... visit www.terminateitnow.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
zaynie:

You said?
I kent hear you o!
This network must be very very bad indeed....
Louder o! undecided
Stammers..ehm,i actually said,no,i wanted to ask or know,as in,ehn,what i am trying to say is weda,u know,ehm our dues can be ehm,negotiated based on our special levels ma...
@kateleya a big congrats to u,h&h 9months dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Peterjamesdan:
Hello All,

I really appreciate the level at which members questions are answered. Almighty God will make all our dreams come in no distant time.
I and my wife has been going through fertility issue for two years now. She has previously conceived in 2014 but the pregnancy was an Ectopic. This led to her Right Fallopian Tube removed through surgery. Since then we have not been able to achieve another pregnancy. She now went for two HSG Test at six months intervals. The last one was just last month. The two results are attached. After the test our Doctor said that the remaining Tube is blocked and now recommend a Laparoscopic Surgery to Unblock the Tube. We are yet to consider his recommendations. The HSG1 was done in 2015 while the HSG2 was done in 2016. I have also attached pelvic Scan result before surgery.
Please, I would like you all the read through the attached Test and give your advise. This is because a problem shared is a problem solved.
Anticipating your kind responses.
Welcome Sir. We love having supportive husbands pop into the thread even if they don't participate in the discussion. Sorry that you and your wife are going through this. Apart from Surgery, what Mamas here have used to unblock their tubes are Guaifebao and Hydrotubation (Tubal Flushing) although this is a trial and error method which may or may not work for everyone. Laparoscopy is a sure way of getting it and anything other thing that they might find wrong while trying to fix the blocked tube. In what ever you do, just pray for God's guidance. Take care.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Good morning mothers of the house

What controls your mind controls your life. If you think defeat you walk in defeat. If you think sickness, you walk in sickness. The enemy will constantly bombard your mind with all manner of thoughts to cripple your walk with God. Constantly study and meditate on the word of God. Meditation is to ponder and reflect on the word. Begin not only to study the word of God but apply it to your daily life and meditate on it day and night – Psalm 1:2-3. #CommandingYourMorning- Archbishop DuncanWilliams

Congrats to Kataleya. I thank God for you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
4realwoman:
@fruitfulmum17, Happy wedding anniversary and I pray the Lord bless you with that wish you ask of him in Jesus name, Amen.

@enkaylala, no vex say AF show face o as u no say na visitor and one day e no go show face till after 9months in Jesus name, Amen
So take dis E-hug and no vex again u hear.
Amen oooooo, we will all port to the pregnancy thread soonest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=mumredeemer post=47427863][/quote] Thanks Hun.It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Kataleya. Congratulations. May God grant you a smooth journey as you carry to term and deliver safely IJN, Amen.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for our sister's conception, this is another proof of your faithfulness and loving kindness in our mist. This we know is just the beginning of the tremendous testimonies you are going to fill our mouth with in this forum. Thank you for the ones that are still loading, thank you for the one we will hear today. As we continue to wait on you, Baba please, open the flood gate of heaven and let there be a mighty rain of bfp on this forum and upon all your children who are not registered here but are craving for the fruit of the womb. We promise that we and the seeds you will give us will serve you all the days of our lives. We promise to teach them your ways and raise them to be vessels of honour to you. Daddy, please as we wait upon you, don't let us be ashame, honour your words in our life. Daddy many of your daughters here are desiring to port to preggy thread this month, many have grab the mantle of team captain by faith, you said in your words that as we have spoken in you ears, so will you do to us, You also said that we shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto us: Job 22:28. Father, your children have spoken in your ears, they have decree that they will port en masse to preggy thread starting from this month, Daddy please do it for us. We ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank you, for we know it is settled just like your word.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
My dear God bless you. I am almost in tears reading out this prayer(but for the fact that I am at work I am sure I would be wailing by now) today a very good friend told me she had just delivered a bouncy boy(I thank God for her) but I had to hold myself from crying when I spoke to her. Hmm Abba Father have mercy on us for this journey is hard!!

My dear sister, God has seen your tears and the yearning in your heart, He will wipe your tears soon. Just key in to this ongoing fasting and prayers. Birth news from close friends and relatives always bring tears to those of us ttc even when you are happy for what God has done for them. It is normal, But sis, she gave birth to her own child not yours. You will definitely birth your own. God is a faithful God, no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly- Psalm 84:11. Psalm 34: 10 says, "but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing". Children are among the good things, God will give us our own. Stay bless and keep faith. I know you are a strong child of God, I see the prayers you post hear, keep praying, God will pick our calls soon.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
@mama Fvine, trust you are good, i got a pm from you, please use this email ayaayo123@yahoo.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Amen!! Sis.

pweetymii:
*singing*
Lord i stand amazed
There is nothing,
There is nothing you cannot do.
Lord I stand amazed
There is joy,peace and all,yeah,
there is no one like you Jesus,there is no one like you,in all the earth(2x)
There is no one like you..
You do mighty things,
You do glorious things,
You are faithful Lord,awesome is your name.

Kabiyesi,Oluwa mii,agbanilagbatan,the unchangeable changer,the one that sits in the heaven and the earth is his footstool.I worship and adore u.You are the mighty one in battle,the excellent king,the ancient of days be thou glorified forever.Thank you for what you have done before,thank you for what you are doing and thank you for what you will still do.
I ask for mercy on behalf of all on this thread and i pray that the blood of Jesus that speaketh better things than the blood of Abel,speak for us.
Father,we pray that you show yourself as king over our lives,your word says that where 2 or 3 are gathered in your name you will be there,we believe that you are in our midst as we join our faith and pray in one accord.Father,let your mighty wind of revival,restoration and renewal blow in this thread to herald supernatural conception and childbirth.We decree and declare with faith that we will hear testimonies of creative miracles,we would hear testimonies of great healings,we wud get pregnant and not cast our young in the mighty name of Jesus.
We pray for every pregnant woman in the thread,thank you for their testimony,Lord,may their joy be permanent in Jesus name,None will cast their young,on the day of delivery,we wud hear the cry of mother and baby.
We thank you Lord for answer to prayer.In Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.
#confessionbringsconception#
#April2017mum#
#supernaturalconception#
#itissettledinJesusname#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
The Battle Is Not Yours, But it Is The Lord’s-- Rest In God!....Pastor PaulaWhite

2 Chronicles 20:14-15
14 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jahaziel son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite and descendant of Asaph, as he stood in the assembly.
15 He said: [b]“Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.”

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Trust God. Stand in faith that not only will He fight for you, He will cause your enemies to stumble. He will provide a way out, He will provide the wisdom and the answer. He desires not discouragement for you, but your deliverance and victory. In the name of Jesus Christ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
kataleya,congrats.wish u healthy pregnacy.im next line

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Amen, my sister. God bless you and May God come through for us all as we fast and wait on Him.

Last night I told God that as I go up this mount Sanai (Fasting) May I come down the mountain with my precious fruit of the womb in hand.

mumredeemer:

My dear sister, God has seen your tears and the yearning in your heart, He will wipe your tears soon. Just key in to this ongoing fasting and prayers. Birth news from close friends and relatives always bring tears to those of us ttc even when you are happy for what God has done for them. It is normal, But sis, she gave birth to her own child not yours. You will definitely birth your own. God is a faithful God, no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly- Psalm 84:11. Psalm 34: 10 says, "but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing". Children are among the good things, God will give us our own. Stay bless and keep faith. I know you are a strong child of God, I see the prayers you post hear, keep praying, God will pick our calls soon.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Amen!

mumredeemer:
Kataleya. Congratulations. May God grant you a smooth journey as you carry to term and deliver safely IJN, Amen.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for our sister's conception, this is another proof of your faithfulness and loving kindness in our mist. This we know is just the beginning of the tremendous testimonies you are going to fill our mouth with in this forum. Thank you for the ones that are still loading, thank you for the one we will hear today. As we continue to wait on you, Baba please, open the flood gate of heaven and let there be a mighty rain of bfp on this forum and upon all your children who are not registered here but are craving for the fruit of the womb. We promise that we and the seeds you will give us will serve you all the days of our lives. We promise to teach them your ways and raise them to be vessels of honour to you. Daddy, please as we wait upon you, don't let us be ashame, honour your words in our life. Daddy many of your daughters here are desiring to port to preggy thread this month, many have grab the mantle of team captain by faith, you said in your words that as we have spoken in you ears, so will you do to us, You also said that we shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto us: Job 22:28. Father, your children have spoken in your ears, they have decree that they will port en masse to preggy thread starting from this month, Daddy please do it for us. We ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank you, for we know it is settled just like your word.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Child260:
Congrats @chrisdada16 May your joy be complete in jesus name. I key into your testimony in jesus name.

Hello Child260, sorry just saw ur last email to me now, please email me on ayaayo123@yahoo.com (i actually just sent you a pm grin)

Adorablewifey of laive, how are you doing how is the guifeo bao sometin going?
Amen!!! to your prayers on ur diary and you are truly a wonderful person on here and in real life, when i went back to check u up properly, i alsmot beat myself up for not knowing it was a star i met tongue

Anyways as per that natural hair sometin, i think ur dh and my are brothers saying i should make dreads angry i have just been using style to excuse myself). I finally got the liver to rock my natural hair, ha cool o badt gan

checkiraut!!! ** the hair is sharking me but wahala is too much***

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=47459156]

This my sister, na wa o. Hmmmm, the thing wey your eyes dey find u go soon catch am. This one that you are on the rampage rocking new hairstyle, I am expecting your bfp announcement very soon because with this kind hairstyle, DH suppose not to take his eyes off you. Don't worry, u go soon carry belle, when girl body dey shark like this na that tym e dey carry belle. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Enkaylala, how are you doing today? hope you have bought the prenatals/supplements you were asking about, i think you can check amazon to know supplements that i ok? keep enjoying ur vacation dearie and don't forget to bring chocolate oo cheesy.

@All mamas, God will answer us speedily and our prayers and those offered on our behalf will not be in vain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2016
In Jesus' voice; If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Hello Child260, sorry just saw ur last email to me now, please email me on ayaayo123@yahoo.com (i actually just sent you a pm grin)

Adorablewifey of laive, how are you doing how is the guifeo bao sometin going?
Amen!!! to your prayers on ur diary and you are truly a wonderful person on here and in real life, when i went back to check u up properly, i alsmot beat myself up for not knowing it was a star i met tongue

Anyways as per that natural hair sometin, i think ur dh and my are brothers saying i should make dreads angry i have just been using style to excuse myself). I finally got the liver to rock my natural hair, ha cool o badt gan

checkiraut!!! ** the hair is sharking me but wahala is too much***

i am team natural too, been natural for 2 years now and enjoying it, do you treat with fruits and vegetables too every month,i do that by blending different fruits and vegetables with ginger and leave in my scalp for 1 hour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Towerofgrace:
Enkaylala, how are you doing today? hope you have bought the prenatals/supplements you were asking about, i think you can check amazon to know supplements that i ok? keep enjoying ur vacation dearie and don't forget to bring chocolate oo cheesy.

@All mamas, God will answer us speedily and our prayers and those offered on our behalf will not be in vain.
I am actually on it, decided to settle for baby and mom prenatals and moontime organic fertility tea for women,so I wanna order it at once,a couple of people want supplement s too so I'm waiting for them to decide what they so I order everything at once. I'm actually having fun and trying so hard not to add weight but that's not gonna happen.i don't know how this pm thing works but instead of chocolate pick any supplements of your choice and I will get it for you with plenty chocolates. Thanks for been a darling and do pm me pls

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
mumredeemer kikkiikikikikikik and so shall it be unto you too! Amen!!!

my eyes shocked must to see that special sometin oo, i have said ATC cannot kill my swag, mbanu, kolewerk, grin i have just started to chop the life of my head, make my body shark wella oo, abi wetin you think? wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
enkaylala:
i am team natural too, been natural for 2 years now and enjoying it, do you treat with fruits and vegetables too every month,i do that by blending different fruits and vegetables with ginger and leave in my scalp for 1 hour.

Haa!!! shocked fruits & vegetables ke? that sounds like something meant for my stomok not hair oo lol.
I just came out of the closest oo wink, been growing for almost a year, this is the first time i am rocking my hair alone, been wearing protective styles since i started.

Biko, how do you handle coarseness, keeping it soft and shrinkage? my hair can shrink for Africa was able to style it that way after over conditioning it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Haa!!! shocked fruits & vegetables ke? that sounds like something meant for my stomok not hair oo lol.
I just came out of the closest oo wink, been growing for almost a year, this is the first time i am rocking my hair alone, been wearing protective styles since i started.

Biko, how do you handle coarseness, keeping it soft and shrinkage? my hair can shrink for Africa was able to style it that way after over conditioning it.
I have the toughest natural hair and I tell people that if I can transition any one can , I invest in a lot of natural hair product and my fave is Dr miracle condition, if you get the original ooo, cause the one I bought in us last year is so different from the one I bought in Nigeria, what I do is as soon as I condition my hair I don't apply heat, I just knot or twist it into small part and let it dry like that. And the treatment that I do works well too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Towerofgrace:

I have the toughest natural hair and I tell people that if I can transition any one can , I invest in a lot of natural hair product and my fave is Dr miracle condition, if you get the original ooo, cause the one I bought in us last year is so different from the one I bought in Nigeria, what I do is as soon as I condition my hair I don't apply heat, I just knot or twist it into small part and let it dry like that. And the treatment that I do works well too.When you start doing the fruits and vegetables on your scalp you will notice your skin with start glowing .That was when I really knew that what you put on your scalp really does get into your body and decided never to put chemical in my body in the name of relaxer again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ptsssss!! Abeg natural hair babe right here? Please what are some of the fruits and vegies you use? I use mainly use avocado, honey, and banana. I use to add egg but it made me brake out a lot.

enkaylala:
I have the toughest natural hair and I tell people that if I can transition any one can , I invest in a lot of natural hair product and my fave is Dr miracle condition, if you get the original ooo, cause the one I bought in us last year is so different from the one I bought in Nigeria, what I do is as soon as I condition my hair I don't apply heat, I just knot or twist it into small part and let it dry like that. And the treatment that I do works well too.When you start doing the fruits and vegetables on your scalp you will notice your skin with start glowing .That was when I really knew that what you put on your scalp really does get into your body and decided never to put chemical in my body in the name of relaxer again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
Ptsssss!! Abeg natural hair babe right here? Please what are some of the fruits and vegies you use? I use mainly use avocado, honey, and banana. I use to add egg but it made me brake out a lot.

Hi team natural, you see anything good for your body is good for your scalp, like I use ugu water too at times, I usually add green pepper,a little red pepper,ginger, garlic , lemon or lime,when mango was in season I did that too,paw paw and anything readily available. I don't use honey cause it causes shrinkage.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
enkaylala:
I am actually on it, decided to settle for baby and mom prenatals and moontime organic fertility tea for women,so I wanna order it at once,a couple of people want supplement s too so I'm waiting for them to decide what they so I order everything at once. I'm actually having fun and trying so hard not to add weight but that's not gonna happen.i don't know how this pm thing works but instead of chocolate pick any supplements of your choice and I will get it for you with plenty chocolates. Thanks for been a darling and do pm me pls

Ha mama ni yen!!! kai see blank cheque, ojigbijigbi, wetin i want now oo? *scratches head*

Okay i will pm u, i don't want all these mamas to hear, before they start begging for chocolate tongue

** climbing cumbod to bring out and dust trainers*** see this trainers, they are waiting for you to hit the gym when olidey hend! kikikiki

Modified
please send me your email or email me at a, sloppy kisses kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
And I always use egg, when you say brake out do you mean your face.

Hi team natural, you see anything good for your body is good for your scalp, like I use ugu water too at times, I usually add green pepper,a little red pepper,ginger, garlic , lemon or lime,when mango was in season I did that too,paw paw and anything readily available. I don't use honey cause it causes shrinkage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
>: grin
Towerofgrace:

Ha mama ni yen!!! kai see blank cheque, ojigbijigbi, wetin i want now oo? *scratches head*

Okay i will pm u, i don't want all these mamas to hear, before they start begging for chocolate tongue

** climbing cumbod to bring out and dust trainers*** see this trainers, they are waiting for you to hit the gym when olidey hend! kikikiki
grin waiting for your pm ooo, making my order today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Mandela89(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.