Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406307 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2016
gracechinwe:
Pls @fvine what do u mean by beningasway bitterleaf and garlic recipe. I have been reading your post, you are doing wonderful. thanks

Fvine:

There's a Bitter leaf and Garlic Recipe shared by @ Benignasweety for improvement in Ovulation. It involves taking Bitter leaf Water and Garlic on certain days. Am not quite sure how's its done but I'll do a search and see if I can find it and update you. You're welcome.

Benignasweety:
bitter leaf juice starts cd1 till cd10. If u can chew d garlic, best or u cut it in bitz and swallow like tablet. Dont mix it with ur bita leaf juice. Stop it cd10. U can go for ur tvs and d result by d grace of God is sure to amaze u. Start bd frm dat cd10 o cuz d bita leaf matures follicles very quickly and stil produces quality eggs so u wldnt want to miss dat egg.

Benignasweety:
sorry maama I tot u wia asking me of how to prepare ogbolo therapy. I just read up now my apologies.
Bitter leaf botanically called vernonia amygdalin shld be gotten fresh frm d plant. Collect about 25leaves and wash thoroughly. Then measure one cup of water and pour it in a clean bowl den start squeesing d leaves inside d water like u re washing cloth. D leaves will shrink and produce greeny foams. Stop wen ur water is totally green then seive to remove d leaves. Ready to drink.
Please dont refrigerate. If u cant get bitter leaves in ur area, try buying in stalks, it is better stored by spreading d leaves on a clean floor den collecting frm dia to make ur juice dan refrigerating.
Goodluck maama. Itz well.

@gracechinwe, i hope dis helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
@ 4realwoman, lol at he never know wetin he dey drink so. My hubby also loves he drink. I made him a 5 litres gallon of it over the weekend.

Thanks for searching out and posting the Garlic and Bitterleaf Therapy for Ovulation for us. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Abi nah

Nah you do pass o for taking your time to answer questions for this thread as me no 2 kw nah make i dey do copy and paste for people wey need am grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Fvine:
Dear All,

Do you know where I can buy HCG Trigger Shot at an affordable Price? Please share with Price and contact details. Thanks.

I've always had this shot at the hospital, can't help with price, but I suggest you walk into leading pharmacies like Medplus, Healthplus and the likes. There are pricey but i'm rest assured on the authenticity of what I buy. The last I took was like four years ago. I paid 5K for the shot in an hospital.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
wholesomegrace:

I've always had this shot at the hospital, can't help with price, but I suggest you walk into leading pharmacies like Medplus, Healthplus and the likes. There are pricey but i'm rest assured on the authenticity of what I buy. The last I took was like four years ago. I paid 5K for the shot in an hospital.
Thanks Sis. Medplus and Health plus don't carry injections. I plan on calling up Alpha Pharmacy by 9am just so am sure they're open. I just want to buy myself and then take to a hospital to be injected at the right time. It could be cheaper for me that way plus my Gynae is in the East.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Mamas in d house I want to share my short drama in the last fee days that past. each month when AF comes I cry with hubby often times I even start crying before it shows up cos my bbt will tell me.but after crying will rise up to try something new by researching. cos I remember the four men leprous men in Samaria that said and I quote" sit we here till we die?" bible students correct me with quotation! but hubby packed all my gadgets and told me to relax so I do in secret now. cos this is 4+ years .how can I just sit pls tell me house. This month after crying I enter mile12 mkt since am tired of oyinbo drugs and gadgets.Na so I hear one man dey announce some funny wood and nzu powder as cure for fibroids ,;infertility , amenorrhoea and many feminine wahala. I bought them run home to cut d wood before OGA returns. lo and behold d wood was too strong I cut my finger and nail join. started crying and OGA caught me in d act was bleeding seriously. he sharperly rushed to do first aid.he asked for why I was cutting d wood truth had to b told and d response was worth it.he promised supporting collected d wood and did finished cutting .This finger I'll stand as evidence to my children to let them know how much I was willing to go to have them.This is another month pls remember me in your prayers

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GenyEbere(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Priscaver your post brought me out,I do come here often but don't type and I pray for you all EVERYDAY,the Lord will grant your heart desires.

Good morning fruitful mothers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2016
I pray that God will bless the works of your hands; give you the power to make wealth so you can roll out the good plans you have towards lifting the burdens off the shoulders of those who stand in need of the necessities of life and advance positive causes to the benefit of the entire human race and the cause of the kingdom of God in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. #PrayingForYou #CommandingYourMorning - Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2016
OGA caught me in d act was bleeding seriously. he sharperly rushed to do first aid.he asked for why I was cutting d wood truth had to b told and d response was worth it.[/quote]

kikikikiki, lol at being caught and truth had to be told. I said ttc can be crazy, imagine entering market to buy herbs without recommendation. My dear sister, the Lord will answer you, it will not tarry. He has seen all ur struggle, He will visit you IJN.

Towerofgrace, I dey o. It was my BD yesterday, I couldn't share it here. I was neither down nor happy, just this kind of mix feelings because of ttc. But then I am grateful to God for a good life and for the fact that I know him and my years are not wasted. Some people have spent more years on earth than myself but all wasted. I thank God I am alive and healthy to try till my change come (job 14:14). In the voice of some mamas here, "the dead do not ttc". Daddy, esie o.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2016
GenyEbere:
Priscaver your post brought me out,I do come here often but don't type and I pray for you all EVERYDAY,the Lord will grant your heart desires.

Good morning fruitful mothers

Thanks for interceding for us, God bless u. As you find time to pray for us here, may God meet u at the point of your needs IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Ma'am rukkington ,
abeg come in here ooo,
i was giving ovacare and bromocriptine to use oo, and i hate that bromocriptine like plague ,
I was asked to take one daily ,
Is that how you take yours too,
Cause i would have loved to take half
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
I posted this last year. Another Year is here again Come believing. Free Accommodation and feeding. Come with your personal belongings.
I bet you will enjoy the program.
Venue is Baptist Church Heritage Estate Akute.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2016
priscaver:
Mamas in d house I want to share my short drama in the last fee days that past. each month when AF comes I cry with hubby often times I even start crying before it shows up cos my bbt will tell me.but after crying will rise up to try something new by researching. cos I remember the four men leprous men in Samaria that said and I quote" sit we here till we die?" bible students correct me with quotation! but hubby packed all my gadgets and told me to relax so I do in secret now. cos this is 4+ years .how can I just sit pls tell me house. This month after crying I enter mile12 mkt since am tired of oyinbo drugs and gadgets.Na so I hear one man dey announce some funny wood and nzu powder as cure for fibroids ,;infertility , amenorrhoea and many feminine wahala. I bought them run home to cut d wood before OGA returns. lo and behold d wood was too strong I cut my finger and nail join. started crying and OGA caught me in d act was bleeding seriously. he sharperly rushed to do first aid.he asked for why I was cutting d wood truth had to b told and d response was worth it.he promised supporting collected d wood and did finished cutting .This finger I'll stand as evidence to my children to let them know how much I was willing to go to have them.This is another month pls remember me in your prayers

So sorry dear. Am 4 yrs plus too, I feel ur pains as well. God will answer us all but pls be careful with wat u drink we have to live long to enjoy d fruit of our labour. This herbs they hawk or sell around as we do not know their exact composition and interaction with our bodies can do more damage than good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks Sis. Medplus and Health plus don't carry injections. I plan on calling up Alpha Pharmacy by 9am just so am sure they're open. I just want to buy myself and then take to a hospital to be injected at the right time. It could be cheaper for me that way plus my Gynae is in the East.
Alpha might be a couple of hundred nairas cheaper as iv always found out, but I don't know if they can arrange for a nurse to come give you the shot at the pharmacy. Cos the injection has to be refrigerated so they give you an ice pack to take along if you are taking it out. On the other hand, nettpharmacy can arrange for a nurse to give you the shot in the pharmacy for 1k. Just call them in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omoyeni360:
Ma'am rukkington ,
abeg come in here ooo,
i was giving ovacare and bromocriptine to use oo, and i hate that bromocriptine like plague ,
I was asked to take one daily ,
Is that how you take yours too,
Cause i would have loved to take half

Exactly d drugs my doc prescribed for me and to be taken once daily. Bromocriptine has crazy side effect but effective if u can endure. I think it is more effective if u take full tablet dan dividing it and I don't think ovacare have any side effect cos I didn't experience any but I was really weak and sleepy wen I was taking bromocriptine. The bromocriptine I used was 2.5ml.
Baby dust to u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
priscaver:

SORRY FOR THE CUT, IS THE NZU SAME AS CLAY...WHITISH/milkish IN COLOUR THAT people lick?.
learnt its not so good for ttc, contains heavy metals and all sorts.
pls research more if so

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
@Genyebere thanks for showing up cos of me
Mumredeemer I shout Amen to that prayer
@mamaTB and mommatriplets, wise counsel don't mind me I am very much aware of those implications just got fed up with tests and drugs and wanted to do something new. Any ways may God show me mercy. Thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
mimiwems:
I posted this last year. Another Year is here again Come believing. Free Accommodation and feeding. Come with your personal belongings.
I bet you will enjoy the program.
Venue is Baptist Church Heritage Estate Akute.

@mimiwems, can u please give more details on the conference? it look like it is kicking off 2day. Where is Akute? Can somebody attend by weekend without camping?. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Today, a colleague of mine put to bed...a baby boy. She got married October last year.
Another one is heavily pregnant too, she also got married last year and another who got
married just this year is also pregnant. So many pregnancies around me.. cheesy grin

I've witnessed several of my colleagues and friends having children at my work.
I have had a few colleagues boldly ask me what's up with me...I don't get offended,
Rather i see it as a show of concern. For a while we were four ladies in my office trusting
God for children, last year God visited one of us. She had come to me in August 2015
specifically on her birthday crying about her condition. She said she was tired, I
was moved to tears that day. I held her hands and agreed with her in prayers that
God would give her a birthday present that Only He could provide i.e a BFP. Few
weeks later God did it for her, today she's a joyful mother of a 3mnth old beautiful girl.

So, we were only three left about a week ago God did it for one of us again so na me
and another lady now remain, although she has a 10yr old child but she still needs children
The funny thing is that the one God visited last week has kept it a secret from me but
you know office gists, I got to hear about it. I always remember these ladies in my prayers
And I'm glad God has answered them, I believe strongly that God who did it for them will also
do for my colleague and I and everyone of you ladies on this forum that are waiting on Him.

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dear Everyone,
It occurred to me yesterday during meditation that it is actually possible for everyone of us to get our BFPs.

The Lord reminded me of the Exodus (mass exit) of the Israelites from Egypt in the Bible. That day remains one
Of the most important events in the history of Israel and Christianity today. In one night alone, God brought about
An end to slavery, bondage, stagnation, degradation and deprivation but the most remarkable thing that happened
That night as the Bible records it is that "There was none feeble among them" Now think about it, these were people
Who were grossly maltreated and laboured under very severe conditions yet the Bibles says "There was none feeble"
We all know that it is almost impossible for anyone to work under such horrible circumstances and not have at least
A sore back or waist pain or maybe blisters but the Bible says "None was feeble among them" as difficult as this may
Sound to some of us, the Bible's account is TRUE. God was with them and HE showed Himself as Jehovah Rapha,Yes!
The One that Heals all kinds of diseases and infirmities. So it was, that in one night alone God healed everyone of His Own
that embarked on that journey out of Egypt. It is also TRUE that if God healed an entire nation back then, HE is very much
able to give everyone of us a pleasant BFP on this forum and heal every sickness plaguing us too. I believe because HE gave
His Word in Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. So if HE did it before, HE can do
it again for us. Stay blessed mamas!

Psalms 105 :37 -and brought his people safely out from Egypt, loaded with silver and gold; there were no sick and feeble folk among them then.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
fpeter:

And I'm glad God has answered them, I believe strongly that God who did it for them will also
do for my colleague and I and everyone of you ladies on this forum that are waiting on Him.

Amen to the prayer fpeter. I like this. I am so glad u know ur miracle is around the corner. U will be the next to testify. God is in ur neighborhood (office). Let me be the first to congratulate you for ur bfp. Congratulations sis. Ur case is settled. I wish I work in ur office, lol. because it will surely go round and get to ur turn IJN.
Baby dust.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
fpeter:
Dear Everyone,
It occurred to me yesterday during meditation that it is actually possible for everyone of us to get our BFPs.

Psalms 105 :37 -and brought his people safely out from Egypt, loaded with silver and gold; there were no sick and feeble folk among them then.

Yes, it is very possible. God can do exceedingly beyond what we hope for. He will do it for us as we wait upon him "for he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness" Psalms 107:9

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
mumredeemer:

Amen to the prayer fpeter. I like this. I am so glad u know ur miracle is around the corner. U will be the next to testify. God is in ur neighborhood (office). Let me be the first to congratulate you for ur bfp. Congratulations sis. Ur case is settled. I wish I work in ur office, lol. because it will surely go round and get to ur turn IJN.
Baby dust.

Amen dear, the thing ehn....everywhere you turn pregnant women o!!! Two already gave birth early this year sef..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fpeter rejoice for God will visit U soon,dnt be dismayed!
@ Priscaver pls take it easy on yoursef,what is the issue as per resulTs,I understand how u feel,sorry abt your cut,God is working behind the scenes just keep praising Him
@ all keep hope alive! He that watches over U doesn't sleep nor slumber!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yolemum: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls mamas in the house,I hope your day is good.pls I want to find out,what can be done when one's mouth of cervix is slightly tight.. What do I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Afriface: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Infertility can also be traced to long time infection

Visit www.terminateitnow.com for more explanation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
mumredeemer:

@mimiwems, can u please give more details on the conference? it look like it is kicking off 2day. Where is Akute? Can somebody attend by weekend without camping?. Thank you.

Yes it is kicking off today.
17/19 folorunsho ibikunkle street,hertiage estate akute via ojodu berger
You can attend without camping. Program is ending by Sat.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fvine:

Haven't seen your PM. Lol at your comment on the drink.

Hello Fvine please send me a PM, it's strange you don't get my PM. I will send PM again please if you don't get it kindly send me one so I can reply you. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
sugah:

Alpha might be a couple of hundred nairas cheaper as iv always found out, but I don't know if they can arrange for a nurse to come give you the shot at the pharmacy. Cos the injection has to be refrigerated so they give you an ice pack to take along if you are taking it out. On the other hand, nettpharmacy can arrange for a nurse to give you the shot in the pharmacy for 1k. Just call them in advance.
Nne m thank you very much. The Nett Pharmacy option is a better arrangement as my Dr has asked me not to buy and keep. Said I should keep feeding him back with the size of my follicles and he'll let me know the right time and quantity. I'll start tracking from CD10. I just want to make all preparations down so that when the time comes, I won't be running up and dan looking for HCG Injection everywhere. Hope you're catching your fun now before Ayomide arrives and you start vigilante things. Enjoy Dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Perculiar:

Hello Fvine please send me a PM, it's strange you don't get my PM. I will send PM again please if you don't get it kindly send me one so I can reply you. Thanks.
Just got your PM now. I've responded.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fvine:

Nne m thank you very much. The Nett Pharmacy option is a better arrangement as my Dr has asked me not to buy and keep. Said I should keep feeding him back with the size of my follicles and he'll let me know the right time and quantity. I'll start tracking from CD10. I just want to make all preparations down so that when the time comes, I won't be running up and dan looking for HCG Injection everywhere. Hope you're catching your fun now before Ayomide arrives and you start vigilante things. Enjoy Dear.
Uwc.
Just have an arrangement with the nurse that nettpharmacy uses prior to when you would need the shot so you can both work around your schedules.
I was down with flu the last week, im just recuperating now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.