Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398884 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
iomoge2:

U can do clina Lancet too.
They have a place in VI.
Try n get their number n call them.

Remember it's cd2 or 3 u r expected to do d test.

I ended going to Clina lancet at VI. They work on Sundays so that was excellent. Actually they work 24hrs. The money was eye watering though, probably gone up since you did yours. May God make this easy for us all.

Happy Sunday y'all...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
A big amen to ur prayers.....
@fvine may God answer u jareh amen to your prayers
@all happy Sunday once in a while we do our

first 10 things I would do when I get my bfp Is a game just to make tins a little more at ease wif this ttc journey here are my first 10 tings I wud do wen I get my bfp
1. ‎Omo as I see d two lines I go cry nd give thanks to God
2. Pull all my pants as I don't want anytin to press my LO
3.call my paddy @Towerofgrace  sharperly to share d goodnews
5.post my widd (lengthy one o lol) on NL nd announce my bfp officially
6.register at pregnancy thread nd get my gala @liftedhands @ozycy @zaynie‎
7. Prepare a surprice way to tell DH‎
8.carters don hear am (shop till I drop at every sale I see)
9. Fulfil all my bfp vows
10. Give 10 giveaways on NL TTC thread just like Mompurity did wen she got her bfp

Oya mama lemme see ur 10 tings u wud do wen u get ur bfp........over to u

@Fvine, @Towerofgrace, @Sixx, @mumydidi @mumihaja (my atm bfp mama, lol she na atm she dey charge per bfp ghan) ‎, Poppop, 
‎phelgmatic, Fpeter, lovelymom29, temitopealways oya let d lists roll in ‎

#my10thingssunday

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm! May be I can also write down 10 things I wuld do when I get my bf, @legendsmother am sorry o. 1. Roll from 1 end to another in my bedroom thanking God 2. Call covenantbabies right away to giv her d news, 3 plan on hw to tell dh, 4. Come up to dis wonderful family of mine to share d good news with my ttc journey testimony, 5. Write down my testimony dat wuld be read in church d next sunday as 1 of my vows, 6. Scatter baby things in my sitting room, 7. Start doing what pregnant women do right away like spitting, vomitting etc 8. Bring out my maternity wears and start wearing all d way. 9.change d way I talk, sit, eat, play, sleep etc .DH don hear am lol, and finally shop, shop, shop!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
@mumchristine loooool@spit kwa u nor go kill me oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
legendsmother:

first 10 things I would do when I get my bfp Is a game just to make tins a little more at ease wif this ttc journey here are my first 10 tings I wud do wen I get my bfp
10. Give 10 giveaways on NL TTC thread just like Mompurity did wen she got her bfp

@Fvine, @Towerofgrace, @Sixx, @mumydidi @mumihaja (my atm bfp mama, lol she na atm she dey charge per bfp ghan) ‎, Poppop, 

#my10thingssunday

love this.

#my 10thingssunday

1.cry my eyes out with tears of joy.
2. sing praises to God
3, probably do the test a couple more times,would love to relive the exact moment over and over
4. Rush to a lab to do a confirmatory blood test
5 take à picture of my BFp and send to my sis telling her she is going to be an aunt and telling her to keep it to herself,wont want to tell my parents till I have passed three months mark.
6 announce on NL TTC thread and share wide
7. join pregnancy thread
8. bring out my cute baby shoes ready for my planned announcement to DH

9. Get out my cute maternity wears i have been buying and keeping since I got married and try them on with fake bumps
10. go and register for antenatal.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
legendsmother:

#my10thingssunday
1. Shout and give thanks to God, my shout and singing will announce to DH cos I'll be testing either at night or early morning and on a weekend so that I won't have to go out all through the day make I no jam person or person jam me out of my excitement
2. I go begin waka jeje (small small) don't want any stress on my twins grin and no more Jeans or tight waist skirts and trousers cos I don't want any pressing on my Twins. grin
3. WhatsApp and/or call my friends from the thread here to share the good news. Family members will only get to know when am in my 2nd trimester ie at 4months. Post my BFP here as well
4. Inform my Family Friend a Pastor who has always been there and in June sowed a seed of faith and prayers begging God for me to get pregnant within a particular time frame.
5. Inform the Rev Frs that have prayed for me and supported me in this journey
6. Inform my Dr and ask him to review the drugs am taking. Dash out all ttc things I have and also sow seeds too
7. Post my WIDD which is going to be an epistle. I already have it typed out in my mind
8. Register officially on the Preggy Thread and appoint myself Team Captain grin grin
9 Begin my online window shopping for Modern Cloth Diapers, marking down those I need to buy and buying them whenever the right opportunity presents itself. Will be seeking out help from Mamas in UK and US, may God help me - Na Cloth Diapers go finish my money.
10. Begin to make delivery plans.

Amen to your prayers and thanks for mentioning me. @ Redeemed, Dadsonval, Peterian, Mamakendra, Pweetiemii, Pweetiebabe, 4realwoman, Loisemm, mummytwins2, KinkyNature, MarJul, Lynsunny, Peculiar, Hopefulmom, Omankem, Mummydidi, AyeyiMaame, Priscaver, Stina4U, MrsFrank, joyousmother2016, shat01, fpeter and all Mamas please come in and share let's have some fun with this.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
@dazzle86 choi! Pregnancy test 1 carton Naim go go down dat day oooo cry grin shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
@fvine cloth diaper? Lol dats new never hear dat 1 neeways from our lips to God's ears ooo amen
D Widd go b season film sef loool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
First 10 things I would do when I get my BFP
1. Crying and thanking God at the same time.
2. Go to the nearest Catholic Church and lie flat before the Blessed Sacrament.
3. Fulfill my vow immediately.
4.Bring out all the maternity wears have been keeping and arrange them properly, ready to start wearing them.
5. My walking pattern change immediately to that of a pregnant woman.
6. Call all my friends on the TTC whatsapp group.
7. Announce it here with a lot of stories.
8. Register officially on Preggy thread with lot of goodies and demand from Mama Zaynie that I be the class captain.
9.Prepare how to announce it to DH in a very surprising and breath taking manner.
10. Start shopping almost immediately.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ah ayauche I dey feel u ghan kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Amen amen amen amen!!!!! May it be so to you all in Jesus name amen! kiss

Mumchristine abeg no just ask for spitting and. Vomiting and et all o! shocked Hmmmm if ogbonge one jam you the thing fit make you say papa God abeg carry this Belle I no want again lipsrsealed may your pregnancy be without morning sickness in Jesus name .

Fvine I pray the excitement allows you to keep it for that long without them knowing! Me sef talk say I will not tell anybody till 3months yinmu the very next day after me and DH has planned to keep mute I over heard him bragging to his friend that it has happened o! Yours truly is going to be a dad!!(can't blame him) Even me told our neighbours dog not to bark so loud again because I'm pregnant cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed you will feel this need to shout it out for the whole world to hear!! Chai TTC Na bastardised bast.ard angry

You all will definitely overcome and conquer it one day by the special grace of God.

Legendsmother abeg load my lacasera and gala na our dues from you be that, while we give you golden chair kiss

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
legendsmother:
@dazzle86 choi! Pregnancy test 1 carton Naim go go down dat day oooo cry grin shocked

lol yes o. Nothing will give me greater joy than seeing those two lines.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
legendsmother:
@fvine cloth diaper? Lol dats new never hear dat 1 neeways from our lips to God's ears ooo amen
D Widd go b season film sef loool
Yes Dear, Modern Cloth Diapers. Not the Flat Towels aka Napkins that our mothers and grand mothers used oh. Google and you'll be blown away. There's a Momma on the Preggy Thread using it, she gave a very detailed review of UK brands she has used for her kids. I just sharply saved her post for reference. The 9ja seller I found sells only one style and I need variety when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
#10 Things Sunday#
1. I'll check the pregnancy strip like a thousand times cos all I have done a lot it, was negative.
2. Praise God, double my prayers cos mother alive, father alive, twins alive and plenty money to enjoy.
3. I'll tell my husband and others my mind will suggest.
4. Inform house and state (WIDD), register in the pregnancy thread, which I v done already...lol
5. Be happy and takes my drug religiously.
6.Be careful of what I do now
7. I'll snap lot of pictures cos I'll love pic and I'll bombard the pregnant thread with lot
8. Eat more , enjoy sex too
9.I'll makes sure I shop for my baby things in second trimester.
10. I'll be waiting patiently to see my cute babies.

I saw one sweet baby at camp, omo.... the boy is lovely and adorable. I felt I should carry him but the sit is far from me. But I enjoyed watching him smiles and play.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
First 10 things I would do when I get my BFP.
1. Dance and sing praises to God.
2. Call my mum to share the good news with her.
3. Start practising how to walk as per a pregnant mother.
4. Log in to NL to share the good news.
5. Port to preggy thread to also tell the story and receive lot of welcomes.
6. Call a wonderful friend I met on this thread.
7. Go to a lab to do the pbt.
8. Prepare a delicious meal for DH.
9. Go on line immediately to start shopping.
10. Continuing thanking God for this wonderful gift.

#10thingssunday

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
# 10 things sunday#
1. cry tears of joy in appreciation to God
2. Rush here in hurry to make the announcement.
3. Write to Dh on behalf of Lo(s) thanking him for always bin there for mummy and inform him he is going to meet me officially in 9month,the name on the letter will be Inioluwa, Oluwadarasimi,Erifeoluwasimi,Lois..That will help Dh get the gist.
4. Come here to write WIDD
5. Call my mum and will just start singing on the phone I know she go decode immediately
6. Register officially on the pregnancy thread with a truck full of gala and lacasera
7. Call a very good friend of mine that we were once in this journey together but God answered her 2months ago.
8. Start shopping for baby things and maternity wears.
9. Register for ANC
10. Prepare for the arrival of Lois

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
10 things I will do when I get my BFP.
1. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar. I kw I will b too shock, will kip on saying dat to calm myself.
2.Will go for BPT to confirm.
3. Will hand over d result to DH.
4.Will call my Mum. Oh,she will b very hapi
5. Will come to dis wonderful forum and share d good news.
6. Will share WIDD and my journey so far, u will ve to bear with me cos it will b lengthy.
7. Will port to pregnancy thread.
8. Will bring out all my maternity gowns.
9. Will start faking morning sickness and d rest. DH go hear am.
10. Shopping shopping shopping.
@fvine, tnx for d mention mama. may God answer our prayers sooner dan we expect. Fertility dust to everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Amen amen amen amen!!!!! May it be so to you all in Jesus name amen! kiss

Mumchristine abeg no just ask for spitting and. Vomiting and et all o! shocked Hmmmm if ogbonge one jam you the thing fit make you say papa God abeg carry this Belle I no want again lipsrsealed may your pregnancy be without morning sickness in Jesus name .

Fvine I pray the excitement allows you to keep it for that long without them knowing! Me sef talk say I will not tell anybody till 3months yinmu the very next day after me and DH has planned to keep mute I over heard him bragging to his friend that it has happened o! Yours truly is going to be a dad!!(can't blame him) Even me told our neighbours dog not to bark so loud again because I'm pregnant cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed you will feel this need to shout it out for the whole world to hear!! Chai TTC Na bastardised bast.ard angry

You all will definitely overcome and conquer it one day by the special grace of God.

Legendsmother abeg load my lacasera and gala na our dues from you be that, while we give you golden chair kiss
liftedhands tell ha oo d spitting n vomitting tin hmmm.tnk God 4 God all.all d MS am tnking God cos it mks mi feel d joy of my growing babies.if u excape it den u r lucky lol.for mi its tnksgiving all d way.
Spitting don set in.
Nausea don set in
Heartburn(if I eat d food jst hang 4 throat)abi no b him b hrtburn
Triedness dy one conner
I wnt 2 eat everytin but don't wnt 2 eat anytin at d same time.Omo abi na d boobs heaviness.in all dis my Joy is full cos God had done mi well.God will bless all in d waiting room its nw IJN

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=48254929]
Sorry for the blighted ovum you had. Cry and free your heart and head if you need to, it could make you feel better than bottling up the emotions. Bit don't cry so much like one who is hopeless and has no God. God will bless you double for your trouble, you had a positive pregnancy test once, you'll surely have it again and this time around, a healthy one that will lead to your take home baby/babies, Amen You're still a 2017 Mum just not Feb/March but 2017 Nevertheless, Amen. Claim it and believe it. God bless
Thanx a lot 4 d encouragement dear. May God bless u with cute & amazing quadruplets! Amen!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolade005: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Insha Allah, may it be to you all just as you've wished. It shall all come to pass for everyone of you. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hahahaha Legendsmother this ur 10 things 2 do wen I get my bfp sweet die. Well 4 me.... Mmmmm let me see undecided
1. I will first of all kneel down, lie down oooo in fact jst roll on d floor & praise God.

2. I'll buy a cute baby overall & shoe & either send it on whatsapp to DH or wait till we meet (We work in different states so na marriage by correspondence we dey do wink)

3. I'll still be in shock wondering what 2 do next.

4. I'll start reducing my gra gra. I'm always d one goin to all my frnds house to help Dem do one work or d other cos I'm usually bored since I'm mostly alone. Dat must stop angry.

5. Giveaway things I dnt need on ttc thread.

6. Will learn to kp my mouth shut. Only Dh & I will knw abt it. Others shld wait till I don reach 20 wks sef. Hmmm once beaten twice shy.

7. Will write a beautiful WIDD.

8. Will continue my midnight prayers. Enemies plenty dat one is necessary.

9. Will visit an orphanage & donate.

10. Hmmmm let me leave dis first wen I knw number 10, I'll come back & edit.
Happy Sunday beautiful Mamas

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
10things I will do when I get my BFP
1 Praise and Dance to God
2 I go look the pt strip over and over and rush to a near by lab for confirmation
3 inform dh and those am led to
4 log in to NL ttc thread and announce with plenty WIDD

5 rush to buy maternity dress and start shoping
6 won't complain at morning sickness,i go dey vomit and spit with joy and thanks giving sef
7 port to pregnancy thread and make my sef the captain
8 snap plenty pictures,do shakara with my bump!
9 register for Ante natal and take my drugs regilously
10 thank God and prepare for Delivery,after delivery,start breastfeeding My Prince, Thank You Jesus!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wow! God will answer all our prayers on these ten things o.
Make I remember wetin I do when I got my BFP.
1. Well, HPT had been showing -ve for 3months so I didn't even bother. But when I had some crazy discharge I had to do BPT requested by d lab lady. It came out positive. Na so I dash the lady money sef as if she's d one that gave me belle.....loool

2. I unbuttoned my jeans (mumu me). Scan said I was either 16 or 18wks gone....can't remember precisely now, so if the jeans wan suffocate the baby won't it have done so since The joys of having BFP.

3. Called my mum. She didn't believe it. Told me to go to three other labs and three other scan centres.

4. Told DH. He transferred money for pregnacare sharp sharp.

5. I was too happy. I was just shooting out belle at work anyhow.

6. I didn't tell any other soul o. Apart from DH, my mum, sister and brother. Every other person knew when my siblings dp and mine showed baby's pic. (for spiritual reasons, my eye don see my ear so I learnt my lessons).

7. I was buying anything cute and pinky.

8. I got away with anything i did. I ate anything and everything. If I want coldstone, Dem go buy am, just anything.

9. In those nine months. I was a mini-goddess. Everyone just worshipped me. I miss those days o.

10. I went to church like never before. I held on to Christ's garment like no tomorrow. I dumped DH's luth and stuck to church o. DH was a consultant at luth but I no gree go there. I even born for church. (Don't try this if ur faith isn't strong o, Na me know wetin my eye see Wey I choose church over hospital o). I'm not saying luth or hospitals aren't good. It was just STRICTLY A PERSONAL CHOICE.

Kikikikikikikikikiiii
Na so my own ten things take happen o.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ Liftedhands, I understand but I hope I'll be able to hold myself for 3months or even for as long as it takes for my bump to show. I kent fit shout.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol @Legendsmother, thnks 4 d mention. I love d spirit in d group 2day.
Ten things I tot I wud do wen I got my bfp:

1. Scream n dance upandan 4 joy. I couldnt because my heart was racing n my hands was shaking.B4 d second line came up, I was already weak n my feet were wobbling, besides it was 4am in d mornin.
2. Jump into DHs arms if he was dere n shed tears of joy. I did n we remained entangled lyk dat 4 quite a while.
3. Kneel down n thnk God, I did
4. Dia was ds grand n nice bfp anouncement dt mama @Pweetibabe or was it @Pweetymii hinted one time I planned 2 do it, but tins didn't js happen dt way. Lol
5. Dance my ass out in church, I didn't cos DH annoyed me n it just refused 2 go away b4 service.
6. Register ANC immediately, still hvnt registerd, mayb nxt week!
7. Start buying baby's clothes n arranging baby's things, of course, n I do dat almost every week now. Fun fun fun.lol
8. Not tell a soul until after 3 months, hussai!, I tried o but DH dt brought d idea told on us wit almost all his colleagues n anyone dt dared 2 ask 'hw is ur wife?'
As 4 me I just hd 2 tell my mum n evn my landlady b4 3months reach!.
9. Pick baby's name. Most definitely, it has bin fun coming up with n browsing 4 names, ryt now we hv a truckload of it.
10. Pray pray pray. Can't do without it, d thot of being a mum is awesome n it just keeps u strong n going.

N I pray that all of us mamas on ds thread will get 2 experience dt immense joy that comes with motherhood! Let's keep believing God n he will surpase all our expectations. Luv y'aull.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:
Thanks ladies and God bless you too

My ten things i cant wait to do.
1. When i see that two solid lines on the hpt, im sure i won't be able to hold back tears.
2. I would sing praises to God thanking him for taking me out of the waiting room.
3. Can't wait to see the expression on dh's face when I tell him he would be a daddy
4. I can't wait to experience morning sickness grin
5. I can't wait for my sex life with dh to get back to normal. We would go on vacation somewhere very nice and have mind blowing sex all day. grin
6. I can't wait to start decorating my his and hers nursery for my twins.
7.I can't wait for my food cravings.... Im sure party jollof would be number 1 on my list grin
8. Can't wait to share our good news with my family and inlaws.
9. Can't wait to start reading and singing to my LOs and feel them kick as they dance to my voice
10. Can't wait to hold my babies in my arms.
I had to go dig this post up from June 5 2015. It happened 6months after my confession and my ever living God did it for me. He would do it for the rest of us through Christ our lord, Amen.

So my score card:
1. I got the confirmation from hospital next to my house and I cried home.
2. Did that through my tears
3. He walked into the house and I said 'Hello daddy', his expression was priceless!
4. Never had morning sickness and I thank God for that. Don't know what I was thinking when I prayed for MS lipsrsealed
5. Had some spotting in my early weeks so doc prescribed No kpekusing till after 1st trimester....im still using torchlight to find the sex life cry
6. I still never decorate my nursery yet...infact the room is still empty cry
7. My cravings were anything spicy...so asun, suya and ofada rice grin
8. I can remember 'hearing my mum dance' when I told her.
9. My LO kicks more to his father's voice than mine, can you imagine the partiality? grin
10. 4 more weeks and I get to hold my miracle baby in my arms.
.. yea I was initially praying for twins but God gave me what I can handle. May God answer our prayers according to his wishes.
Happy Sunday fruitful mamas.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
FIRST TEN THINGS I WOULD DO WHEN I GET MY WONDERFUL AND JOYOUS BFP.

1. Once I see the almighty two lines na to dey cry and thank God for giving me the two lines.

2. Pray, pray, pray and pray for God to keep me, dh and our babies and for it to end in praise

3. Rush to the hospital for blood test and also to register for ANC immediately if possible.

4. Write a letter to dh from th babies announcing their arrival in nine months time with the pregnancy test attached in the letter.

5. Inform my pastor so that he can always pray for me.

6. Only dh and I will know about it. Family and friend will get to know after 3 months.

7. Announce on NL TTC THREAD and also drop WIDD.

8. Register officially on pregnancy thread and balance on top the Golden chair with my two legs up grin.

9. Start shopping immediately for my twins. ( unisex cos I can't wait to kw the sex o)

10. Continue giving thanks to God in heaven for answering my prayers.

Thanks fvine for the mention.

Thanks legendsmother for the game.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm enjoying your games o.
And soon it will come to pass.
Amin.

Those that use style to avoid mentioning dues, I am watching you in 10D...

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chio zaynie nd money grin grin oya make unda update una 10tins oooo ad pay pregnancy thread dues biko mama's dat didn't com online 2day u can still post ur 10tins 2moro oooooo it is well wif us

@4realwoman I sight u he go soon happen nor worry

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily1990: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmm! #10 things I will do 1. quickly repeat d test if possible go to 3 or more labs to be extra sure. 2. I don't even know how I will say tank u to God. 3. tell my mama becos na she pray pass even pass me self. 4. still loading
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
@Liftedhands,sixx,4realwoman,Ayauche,cherrymum1,Blessedmum,phlegmatic,Hypraise,Goodkay,Adejuve,precy22,lovelymom29,fvine and all maamas i appreciate your words of comfort.May the Lord take such happenings far from us all in Jesus name.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.