Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398845 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
joyousmother2016:
Today is a sad day, my sister inlaw had a miscarriage of twins @ 6 months. So sad burying the twins this morning. When there is life there is hope, thank God she survived though she lost blood. I pray for us all that we will conceive and carry to term in Jesus name.

oH No! This is really sad. May God strengthen you, your sis in law and the family. I pray that God will replace this lost with something more beautiful. My prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
TemitopeAlways:
@ Fvine & Towerofgrace, Tnx Ma For Your Reply.
Just That I Have Been Testing Positive Since Feb, I Have Done Scan Thrice No Sac.
Took The Pregnancy Test To The Doctor And The Scan Results.
He Felt I Was Pregnant And Lost It, And Prescribe Antibiotic That Was May.
Next Appointment Aug 16, I Felt I Should Do Blood PT Which I Did, Positive, I Used Pregnancy Strip Negative.
Menses This Year
Feb 10-13
Apr 12-15
June 26-29.
I'll Do Another Scan Next Week And I'll Be Able To Complain To The Doctor That Something Is Wrong Somewhere.
Ok I understand your concern now. You should have been asked to do a Quantitative Beta HCG Test twice at least. This test checks the quantity of HCG in the system. Normally when a woman is pregnant, the quantity doubles every 24hours or so. Normally Dr's will use this to check if the pregnancy is progressing well or not. So in your case, if you do a Beta HCG Test today and its 2000, if you're not pregnant, after 24hours or more, another Beta HCG should be done to see if its increasing or decreasing. If its increasing, then there's likely a Pregnancy/Fetus causing this, if its then its all good. After a while, a 3rd Beta HCG test would also be done to be sure that your levels have completely gone down to the normal levels for a none pregnant female. If yes, then all is Ok. If no, an investigation will be carried out to find out why. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
joyousmother2016:
Today is a sad day, my sister inlaw had a miscarriage of twins @ 6 months. So sad burying the twins this morning. When there is life there is hope, thank God she survived though she lost blood. I pray for us all that we will conceive and carry to term in Jesus name.
That's so sad. I thank God for his mercy for sparing the life of your Sister in Law. May God console her and your family, strengthen her, grant her a quick recovery (emotional, physical and all round), Amen. May God also replace what she has lost soon, Amen. Please you all should take heart and take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
So sorry to hear that @joyousmother2016 and i pray that God bless her soon with double in Jesus name, amen.

@TemitopeAlways, I think you need to see a very good gynea and not just any doctor to be able to look into the matter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
joyousmother2016:
dear,sorry about that God is going to give her double for her loss.just tell her that God is still on the throne He will do it again and again Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
@joyousmother2016 so sorry for d loss, ah it is well I pray God gives her d courage to bear dis loss...and make her a joyousmother of children

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
And my inlaws have just been justified in telling my husband not to marry from another tribe. Their ward who married from their tribe has just been blessed with a child and they got married late last year. while my husband and i have been waiting for four years now. i cant even call to congratulate them because my joy isn't genuine. When will shame ever be far from me? When will i no longer feel reproach? What is my lot in this life? Why do i always have to struggle for what others easily get? Good health, university admission, nysc posting, husband and now this. What an unlucky life!

Is the God in the pregnancy thread different from the one i serve?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Don't know what to say.I will be hearing "God knows best"so much in the next few days.I will not mourn like i have no hope......so much to say...
My mother has gone to be with the Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
awww Pweetymil. I'm so sorry for ur loss. May you find solace in God Almighty. God will be a mother to u.

I'm so sorry Joyousmother2016. God will give ur sister in law double for her loss.

God Almighty in heaven, I come against every spirit of death in our lives and family members. No more bad news shall come into our midst. I also come against every spirit of sickness of any kind in our system in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
pweetymii:
Don't know what to say.I will be hearing "God knows best"so much in the next few days.I will not mourn like i have no hope......so much to say...
Lost my mother this evening.....
My girl friend lost her mum yesterday as well, her tears are flowing like a river! Her pain is that her mum never got to carry her grand kids from her cry she's been trying for 4 years now. I can't say I know how you both feel but I can only imagine and the thought scares me to death.

May God through this pain and emptiness do great things in your lives! My prayer for you both is to have your heart desires fulfilled before the end of this year in Jesus mighty name Amen. It is well.

Phelgmatic please cheer up Gods time is always the best! Hugs sis.

So many unpleasant news today! Abba Father have mercy on your children and deliver us from evil.

Joyousmother2016 may God comfort and replenish your family will double that will stay in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
phelgmatic:
And my inlaws have just been justified in telling my husband not to marry from another tribe. Their ward who married from their tribe has just been blessed with a child and they got married late last year. while my husband and i have been waiting for four years now. i cant even call to congratulate them because my joy isn't genuine. When will shame ever be far from me? When will i no longer feel reproach? What is my lot in this life? Why do i always have to struggle for what others easily get? Good health, university admission, nysc posting, husband and now this. What an unlucky life!

my Dear don't want u to be discouraged .the fact that u are still alive is a testimony that God still loves u and is still very much interested in u. Please don't allow d devil trick u into murmuring against God or into believing that God is not interested in u. Most times we tend to think that our situations are d worst until we hear other people's story
OK let me share mine with u. God married since 2010 been trying to conceive till then my wife was diagnosed with a blocked fallopian tube her womb not properly positioned and also fibroids. In short she's due for d fibroid operation this month after which we want to consider ivf. I am sure u don't have any of d above conditions. I have learned to concentrate on d great things God has done for me which time will not permit me to start mentioning here. The truth is that in spite of our present condition I still believe that God loves me even more than those who have children. In fact we have bought all our baby things already I have never had sleepless night over this ttc issue cos I know d God I serve. So my dear be encouraged we serve a God who is too faithful to fail. So my dear be encouraged it is well with u. Remain blessed and start thanking God instead instead of murmuring see Psalm 28:5.

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pweetymi sooo sorry for your loss dear,its well kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Oh, so much bad news 2day
@Joyousmother2016, may God comfort ur SIL n her family, n u too. Dts just 2 show dat d race is not 4 d swift bt of God dt showeth mercy.

Hving sed dt, @Phelgmatic dear,Ttc is not d end of life, cheer up, ur situation will soon turn around. Don't evn knw which hurts more, losing a Child or not hving one atall, very deep cuts. But God forbid, our expectations shall neva be cut short.

@Pweetymii so sorry 4 ur loss, mother is indeed supreme. May God comfort u n ur entire family. Mama is ever alive at d bossom of our Lord. Keep dt in mind luv. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2016
@phelgmatic, it is well ma and pls have faith that God will do it for you.

@westerk, I like your kind of faith and I pray you get all your heart desires soon in Jesus name, Amen.

@pweetymii, so sorry for you loss ma and I pray God in heaven comfort you and your family now and always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls mamas answer Dadsonval nah, ejoor. Me don't undstand d values.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Phelgmatic: remember it is only those that are alive that are TTC as far as God still remains on the throne we will all carry our bundle of Joy. Delay is not denial sis. It is well.

Pweetymii: So sorry for ur loss sis. I know mum is in a much better place. Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercies of God rest in peace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2016
phelgmatic:

i cant even call to congratulate them because my joy isn't genuine.

Don't do this. Stop it! Why won't ur joy be genuine? For what? Why not rejoice with those that rejoice? Call them and congratulate them. I understand perfectly how u feel but it's totally inappropriate to say ur joy isn't genuine. Don't say that. They cant born ur own children join their own. It's still u that will born urs. Don't lose faith. Your own will come and people will rejoice with u too. Pls shake that feeling off....the devil shouldn't deny u the joy, peace and blessings that the birth of a new child brings.

Go and check out something about children that were born after TTC (they are ALWAYS GREAT). The devil can't mess up their destinies. Look at Isaac(Great), Samuel(Great), John(Great). And I know that my own and ur own too will be great because we have gotten them from God, we waited on God not man!

Mama please pick up ur phone and call them. Pay a visit if u can, drop a gift and be chatty. Don't pity yourself o. Carry baby and in your mind be prophesying about your own that are coming forth. If Dem use corner eye look u, go back and tell God that in a few months o, u want to use ur triplets belle to block that their corner eye!

Dust yourself up and rejoice with them because they are also coming to rejoice with u soon in an unbelievable manner.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Pweetymii, e-hugs dear. So sorry about ur loss but heaven's gain. Pull urself together and always remember that she's in a better place. It's well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Joyousmother2016, I can't imagine d degree of this pain. But the devil has failed again. Please give her our love and we pray she will never know her children's burial place again (Amen).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Dadsonval's post
Cc: Fvine
Sugah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2016
westerk:
my Dear don't want u to be discouraged .the fact that u are still alive is a testimony that God still loves u

Awwwwww, can I book u for companionship and eventually marriage in my next life.....yeaa..... I'm indirectly proposing o. Just take d ring and say Yes! Kikikikikikikiki
God bless u for ur DW. God bless all the strong, supportive and loving DHs out there. Your crowns on heaven will shine so bright. Father, give our all our DHs the strength to support and coperate with us in this miraculous journey.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Sixx:
Pls mamas answer Dadsonval nah, ejoor. Me don't undstand d values.
God will bless u, i believe in miracle, its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2016
phelgmatic:

The God in the pregnancy thread is not different, He is d same. Some of us on d pregnancy thread also went thru pains, I ttc for four years and 2mnths with two MCs before God answered my prayer. You wouldn't want to know other things I went through in my personal life as well.
Plz don't ever give up on God, He hasn't abandoned you, he does his things at his perfect time. Please be happy at all times and let d devil know he has failed in ur life.

I ll rejoice with you soon by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2016
pweetymii:
My mother has gone to be with the Lord.
So sorry about this Sis, may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks everybody for your encouraging words. I have been wallowing in self pity but my spirit is lifted.

cherrymum1 thank you for the tough words. I have been patient and praiseful going to four years plus now but this broke me because of my inlaws. I will call them. I won't visit them yet because i don't want to meet my inlaws there. I don't want them to see my tears again if they say something hurtful. Only God and my husband are permitted to see my tears.

Thank you all. May God grant us our heart desires.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
joyousmother2016:
Sorry abt ur sister in law, am nt always happy about news like did. God ll heal her pain and return her loss in doublefolds ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2016
pweetymii and joyousmother2016, i am sorry for your losses. May God strengthen you and your families.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2016
westerk:
I have never had sleepless night over this ttc issue cos I know d God I serve.
Thanks sir. God bless you. I wish my husband had this attitude.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
Pweetymii so sorry for your loss dear. May the Lord be your strength and comfort.

Joyousmother2016 pls give all the love you can to your sil. We thank God she's alive and I pray she gets double joy for her trouble.

Phlegmatic thanks to God that you're strengthened by the words. Tis well.

Westerk thanks for that verse. I realised myself that I need to regard all of God's works and deeds so He can build me.

Father thank you for your mercies and goodness over us. Forgive our murmurings o Lord. We can't keep up by ourselves, please help us all. Give us peace and joy while we await our miracle babies and other of our desires. In Jesus precious Name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello sisters, any news on this hospital?..did any1 register for the promo
http://grabbofertilityclinic.com/mega-promo/

500k for ivf+drugs, sounds super fantastic, am a bit skeptical though, would have been better if it was say 300k for ivf alone, patients pay for drugs themselves, cos they might economise on the drugs,...... naija rough b4 person use clear eye dash another man 500k + time+emotional roller coaster

sry @joyfulmother2016, really painful twins!!, any known cause for precautions to take for next time

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
cherrymum1:
Dadsonval's post
Cc: Fvine
Sugah
Thanks for doing this. We're friends offline and I've answered her and we've discussed solutions. To begin type all over again no come gree me grin Happy Weekend Sis.

cc Dadsonval and Sixx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
@ phelgmatic , am glad you're feeling much better. God will surely pick up your call like he did for our sisters who are on the preggy thread. He is the same God, the Unchangeable Changer.

@ Pweetiemii, sorry for your loss, may God strengthen and console you and your family and grant your Mom eternal rest in his Bossom, Amen.

@ Liftedhands, console your friend, the loss of a parent is not easy. May God grant her Mom eternal rest and pick up her call and bless her with kids if he hasn't already, Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.