Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407710 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
E just tire me , if I say no sex , e go be like I dey wicked am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Glurssymum:

Thanks so much Fvine, if not for anything but the encouragement that there is hope. I taught all hope was lost. But has there been any recorded success after treatment? as in the man will start producing sperm naturally? I pray God see us through all these challenges. Baby dust to mamas in the house.
Yes. It depends on what the cause is and the treatment solution offered plus ultimately Gods mercy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
I dey hail o congrats to all d Bfps and those that gave birth recently . Please dont forget to invite us gor d celebrations .I need an advice my wife will b going for fibroid surgery next week in portharcourt even though we've not finally decided where exactly to do it. We still have Ivf in mind by God's grace. I understand it's only God that heals just want to know If there's a suitable clinic in PH and if we can get any advice since we will be going for Ivf afterwards. Thanks for d anticipated responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
@All, below is Ayashow's Account number and contact, lets help make our donations to our sister, this act of goodwill will go a long way to turn things around for her, God answers through humans and this could be God's plan for her to start something, lets show some love, lets all sacrifice at least #1,000 for this goodwill.

after donation you can please indicate by using #goodwill

@Ayashow,i've sent mine, i dont know how much this donation will sum up to but i strongly advise you go into buying and selling so you can keep exchanging hands with money, you cant predict the blessings this will bring......seed grows into a tree and bear fruits though they were small at the beginning.

#goodwill

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
#Goodwill. Have send my token pls accept with love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill @mumIhaja the lord bless u observed how quickly u offered to assist REMEMBER: HE THAT WATERETH SHALL BE WATERED ALSO AND WHAT U MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS GOD WILL DEFINITELY MAKE HAPPEN FOR U @ayashow still hold on and don't give up on God we have given what we have ONLY GOD GIVES CHILDREN IF IT WERE BY MONEY BELIEVE ME A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL TTC WOULD HAVE LEFT THIS SECTION A LONG TIME AGO. EVEN IVF DOES NOT GUARANTEE LIVE BIRTH. I SUGGEST U FOCUS ON URE HEALTH AND WELL BEING BY HIS GRACE CHILDREN WILL DEFINITELY COME. ONLY THE LIVING CAN GIVE BIRTH. REMAIN BLESSED

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
God bless you sisters for this wonderful gesture. I pray that every single one of you that have given to @Ayashow will have a permanent smile on your faces.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats sugah dear!!!! Ayomide will be a constant source of pride and joy to you.
@ayashow it is well! #goodwill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purplerain(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
#goodwill

God will do it 4 u n every oda mama here soonest, If He can do mine wt low ovarian reserve, cysts n irregular period He sure will ans u all. Keep d hope alive, love u mama's.

Am not gud @ writing but know ds am praying 4 u all.

God has got u, don't give up

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Sugah, Congrats! As u have often been a Blessing to this group, may God also continually arise on you, hubby & baby Ayomide's behalf.

The lady who got a bad report about her hubby's sperm count n everything @Glurssymum. So sorry about that. I hope n pray things turn around for u guys. Follow the thread and keep hope alive. God has a way of doing mysterious supernatural miracles.

Fvine, bless u for ur ready help to mamas in terms of advice. Mumihaja n mamas on the goodwill train, God is watching in 10D. Blessings...

New mamas, welcome. May ur stay be fruitful & short.

Ayashow, sorry about what you are going through. That is serious. I feel ur pains dear. Pls I suggest u stop fasting for now too. God will see you through this ttc phase and establish u guys. Pls activate Thanks giving mode now cos He has answered u already by faith. Take care of u. Once there is life, there is still hope. Money and children will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2016
@ayashow, I'm so sorry about what you're going through. please don't give up on God and yourself. You will surely your children in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glurssymum: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Darlynn:
Hi dear, we're still awaiting the result from the urologist. I've started preparing my mind for ivf because I've been doing a lot of research on it. I'm even following the ivf thread here on NL to get information. It can be hurtful to a man's ego when they get this kind of report, so its important for you not to show too much worry/concern towards him cause he might start feeling down. All the best,dear.. let me know how it goes. #BabyDustEveryone

Hi dear. Thank you very much. While we visit the urologist and run the necessary tests, can i get the link to the IVF forum? I try as much as possible never to feel depressed before DH as he is already worried about the whole thing. I believe we will conceive our own babies. Babydusteveryone

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2016
@ayashow, Don't worry new doors WILL OPEN...Have Faith.. this seems to be a Testing time for you. But things will be fine soon, and your Test will become your Testimony in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Body, i speak to you in Jesus' name: You must come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You must respond to His holy Word, U must function properly and perfectly the way God intended you to. Every part every organ of my reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure marital love, my mouth must sing a new song this month of august in Jesus name, amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wow!

You guys really amaze me with this kind gesture.

I just keep saying to myself that so there are still very kind pple on earth.

Hmmm.this reminds me of a dream I had last year after my prayers...really didn't know what to make of it until now.
I was in a locked place with no doors nd I was crying not knowing how to get out.then I looked up and saw a lot of women.reaching out their hands for me to grab them,and this women lifted me up.some took me by the leg and some by the waist and some by my hand.but there was this particular lovely woman in their midst.

she was the one that really saw that I was pulled up.i hugged her so much and i started crying tears of joy on her shoulder and she kept petting me.i kept saying you are such a good mother.i brought out my phone to get her number and that was when I woke up.

Can I ever forget that dream.it was like a vision and truly that vision came to pass after almost a year after.

Mumihaja was the woman that was bent on having me saved and you my sisters are the ones that held out your arms to me.

Almost everyone that gave me moni are anonymous.i don't know you but God knows you and He has saved a lot abundant blessings for you all and also to the plenty sisters that called,you guys have gladdened my heart so much.

I'm short of words my sisters.truly this thread is the best I ever joined.
I'm forever thankful to God almighty that I came across this thread.
Ha! I'm still surprised that pple I met online could xtend so much help to me.

I us to feel so lonely and I thought it was only a child that could feel that space.
Hmmmm.you guys have filled that space o and I know my child will come too when God has willed.

Thank you all for looking after me.for taking care of me.I rily thank you.

For listening to my whining all the tym and not getting tired.i thank you

Now I truly believe we are a family here on nairaland.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
#goodwill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marty001: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good evening all. I've been reading this page for sometime now, never knew id need to post here someday. Pls I've been TTC for a while now recently I got all the symptoms that made me go jiggy so I did a PT at home that read positive so today I went for a scan only to be told there's no pregnancy with the result in the picture attached. I'm heartbroken and confused. Can someone explain this result pls. I need to know what it says implications and all. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marty001: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sorry my picture has refused to go but the scan result reads
Uterus: Normal sized and anteverted uterus. No myonetrial abnormalities seen. The endometrial plate is normal.
Ovaries/adnexae: The right ovary is increased in volume measuring (~15cm3) and habours multiple (<10) ovoid, small sized (~2mm) cystic nodules arranged peripherally around an echogenic stroma. The left ovary is poorly visualized. No adnexal mass is seen.
Pouch of Douglas: Mild free fluid seen. Ni mass.
Conclusion
Polycystic ovaries.

That's about the scan result. Should I be worried? I already am actually...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
#goodwill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
#goodwill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden2015(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
#goodwill# God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls gather the money and start up something small ,(no matter how small) to keep body and soul together. @ayashow
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
marty001:
Good evening all. I've been reading this page for sometime now, never knew id need to post here someday. Pls I've been TTC for a while now recently I got all the symptoms that made me go jiggy so I did a PT at home that read positive so today I went for a scan only to be told there's no pregnancy with the result in the picture attached. I'm heartbroken and confused. Can someone explain this result pls. I need to know what it says implications and all. Thank you
If u got positive pt today why do scan today...

From the day u get a positive, give urself 4-8weeks be4 u do scan.... nothing can be seen at 4 weeks

. But 4 weeks after positive, the sac or baby can be seen. By 6 weeks after pt u will see what u want to see n might even see the heart beat too.
Please be patient n dont worry.....

Congratulations and happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
marty001:

Congratulations my dear,you ve to wait for 4-6weeks before any scan. at dis stage I advice u go for blood pregnancy test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babylove01: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
#goodwill

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracechinwe(f): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2016
suremum:
So today, I am filled with joy. After several months of battling with a 61mm by 44mm complex ovarian cyst, After almost a month that the gynae I met said d only solution for it is surgery, after tirelessly looking for natural solution on Dr. Google, today after a ultra sound, d so called complex cyst that has been giving me so much sleepless night is gone ( yes! It has disappeared and never coming back by the grace of God)After receiving d news, come see as I dey laugh for road ( dnt care if anyone think ayam mad) I am so happy and pray that each and every one of us going through one issue or d other will receive good news. Amen

@suremum, pls what did u do that help clear ur overian cyst

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.