Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409069 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kollykson: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good day house!
Just passing by!
I realised we concentrate more on women issues whereas most of the TTC cases may probably be from the male angle. Inability of the man to produce quality sperm that will be able to swim more faster to fertilize the ovary.
So men issues too should be considered in this case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Loisemm:

Thanks in advance

Drgil, help interprete mine too pls. Mamakendra , saw ur deferring to Fvine. Thanks.
Mama Fvine no dey look our side nowadays undecided
I understand sis. I know as ttc dey tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Gud morning mamas pls I have a question o, can clomid work in inducing ovulation even though prolactin is slightly high...My prolactin was 26 against the lab normal range of 25 and have taken bromocriptine for two months but tips is still discharging and Wat drugs can I probably use with it to reduce any side effects? My gynea place me on 50mg for 5days for my next cycle...
Can clomid be use with bromocriptine and Metformin?

Pls don't jump and pass ooo, you jump and pass I run and follow you

cc
Fvine
legendmother
4realwoman
mamakandra and all mamas of quadruplet
I was once prescribed clomid and bromocriptine for, in the same cycle.
Though metformin was not prescribed.
So, I think clomid can go with bromo. But pls work with your dr, cos clomid is not a drug one takes blindly.
It can cause more harm in the process of doing good.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Hallelujah everybody!!! God Almighty has decided to wipe away my tears and take away my shame and reproach. I am pregnant!!!! just like that!

God who did it for me is there at your door step. He has dropped your blessing
Am so happy for you! Congratulations dear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
miraclefromGod:
After my pray tonight my mind said you need to P.U.S.H. and it came straight to my mind to share with mamas here that we all need to join hands and P.U.S.H. I was thinking in my mind how are we going to do that? Me that is very lazy when it comes to prayer? Hmmm Satani o sinmi Onigbagbo n sinmi ' Satan is not tired but we Christian are getting tired'. My dear sisters we need to push! I know it's not easy but the bible says 'pray without ceasing even when it's not convenient for us' not just pray for 7, 21 and stop. I said it again it's not easy, I have not pray any night 9 prayer after the 21days prayer organised here, why? Because it's wasn't easy for me to. Infertility can be spiritual especially those having bad dreams and all, some have tried everything medically even IVF but it seems it's not going to happen, my dear sisters it will happen if we are ready to push, I read some pages back and I saw some posts and I must say I am experiencing some of the things which I believe is spiritual and that thing is ' Seeing blood in d dream every month, red oil, 10 Naira notes snails and all that but I believe it will stop if am ready to push, infact it has stopped from this moment in Jesus name.
How do we push, I asked my mind and it came to my mind that we need to start a night prayer from first of October till end of the year. HmmmmMm I know some people will say it's too much which I myself know it's much but let's remember that Jesus himself fasted for 40days and 40nights, Israelites pray for many years not to talk of we. Pls my sister either u are a Christian or Muslim let's do this prayer. Matthew 7:7 we all know what is there. Infertility is not all about medical, although we need to do something but we've stories about women without womb, fallopian tubes and they conceived and bear children, that is a miracle which the doctors can't explain.

I am game.lets do a prayer chain....30 mins every night between 12 and 3.

I'm not saying God said this to me or something but this thing cane to my mind after my prayer tonight and I never thought about coming here to say it, though I was looking for a prayer group to join but never this thread came to my mind but tonight the thing just pushed me here and here I am saying these when I couldn't sleep.

Pls if there is anyone interested please signify, and suggestions is allowed, we can share ideas on how it will be done. Thanks. Hopefully I will be able to sleep now... it's well with us all, loads and loads of BFP to everyone. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kollykson: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Loisemm,just be patient with urself and make sure you carryout all investigation b4 u start treatment...Firstly u HV to carryout HVS for urself n DH and check for infection b4 you start any Antibiotics.... secondly u have to carryout Hormonally Assay before rule out Hormona imbalance.... Hsg for tube patency.. Lastly,you pelvic scan is OK ..But little endometrioses...Mamas here uses ACV ,BSM,castor oil pack massage...it will help you greatly....just hold on to FVine becos she is only one that interpret for us with passion.....Don't forget u might be next online for a miracle... Baby dust to us...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congratulations, you are indeed fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
fruitfulhome:
@ Mamakendra, choi I never knew there was cheap OPK for 1k ooo. The one I bought early 2015 was about N2700. Where did you buy it? Though I don't tink I have problems of ovulation. Still trying to understand this circle though

hi sis, please what is OPK?
Congrats on your BFP...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congratulations, your name on this forum has actually spoken for you and I claim it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
frankdoho ,thanks mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrGil(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
mumkachi:
@DrGil, please interpret the below report. Many thanks

@Mumkachi am not a sonologist LOL, but i can help you with that with some experience.

A mass was visualized in your womb, so you might want to ask them what kind of mass that was, cyst or fibroid. Your scan also reported fluid collection in the pouch of douglas which suggests PID, please see your doctor for treatment asap to avoid any complication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrGil(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Loisemm:

Drgil, help interprete mine too pls. Mamakendra , saw ur deferring to Fvine. Thanks.
Mama Fvine no dey look our side nowadays undecided
I understand sis. I know as ttc dey tire.

#WeAppreciateFvine

#NaOnlyGodGoBlessYou

*Make I enter peeping mode now. As I Don dey talk too much

Hello @Loisemm, according to the scan report endometrial implants was seen towards your right fallopian tube and its associated structures. This is not a specific test for diagnosing endometriosis though, you may need to do a laparoscopy. How's your menses, do you feel severe cramps when AF shows up?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrGil, many thanks. Okay.
Yes o. Not too severe but sharp pains shoot through that side occasionally during my period and ovulation. N a few times, on ordinary days too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congratulations @fruitfulhome Indeed God is a Miracle worker. May you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Syvyd199: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soonest(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
ood evening mamas,
DrGil and other sabi mamas pls help interprete this result. It's for a very dear friend.
*CD3 and CD21 hormonal assay
*HSG.
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrGil(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
soonest:
ood evening mamas,
DrGil and other sabi mamas pls help interprete this result. It's for a very dear friend.
*CD3 and CD21 hormonal assay
*HSG.
Thanks in anticipation

@Soonest, hormonal profile test seems okay. HSG reports hydrosalpinx (cystic fluid) within the tube and a partial Asherman's syndrome. How long have you been TTCing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soonest(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrGil:

@Soonest, hormonal profile test seems okay. HSG reports hydrosalpinx (cystic fluid) within the tube and a partial Asherman's syndrome. How long have you been TTCing?

Not for me but a friend. She has a 9yrs old son and has been trying since then. She's in late 30s
Her doctor looked at her CD3 result and her HSG and just dismissed her to go for IVF. Thanks for your prompt reply.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls where re the following mamas?
@fvine, @mumredeemer.Hope thry re good? Pls those that have their contact pls do contact them. I know TTC is nt an esay journey, but I know God will look down frm heaven and bless every one with their children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2016
@flakeey Ok dear, I'm just hanging here waiting for God to answer my call
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2016
fpeter:

hi sis, please what is OPK?
Congrats on your BFP...
OPK-Ovulation Predictor Kit

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Loisemm:
delor mama, hope u are good.

Thanks sis, I'm good. Na peeping mode I dey. It's well wt us in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Godchild2015:
Pls where re the following mamas?
@fvine, @mumredeemer.Hope thry re good? Pls those that have their contact pls do contact them. I know TTC is nt an esay journey, but I know God will look down frm heaven and bless every one with their children.

@Godchild2015, I am here o and i am good. Thanks for the mention. I just decided to take a little break, ....work pressure and ttc matter. i still peep in every other day. God will answer us.

@4realwoman, how are you? hope you are enjoying yourself.

Fertility blessings to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2016
congratulations Fruitfulhome,God is awesome,may u carry to term in Jesus name Amen.i tap into this blessing and wish same to all mamas here waiting.God will put smiles on our faces soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rocktation(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
kollykson:
Good day house!
Just passing by!
I realised we concentrate more on women issues whereas most of the TTC cases may probably be from the male angle. Inability of the man to produce quality sperm that will be able to swim more faster to fertilize the ovary.
So men issues too should be considered in this case.

Lol. You say it as if this is a study group, where random topics can be brought to the table for group discussion. People here, will naturally only seek opinions on matters that relate to them directly.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
@Pweetiebabe, am sure sabi mamas have answered your question cos me i have never used Clomid before and don't really kw how it works.

@mumredeemer, am fine ma. I am on break for now and trying to get rid of the stu-pid fibroid one last time with greenlife product before going in for surgery. I want surgery to be the last last thing.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
For fibroid/cyst use apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Baby dust to us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
in stock

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
available

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
none shall be barren in the land

let every womb be open

in the name of God the father

in the name of God the son

in the name of God the holy spirit
Amen

let the bfps start rolling in

good day fruitful mothers

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kristystore14: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello Ladies in the house, just read all your posts and wish to share my opinion with you all.

While i agree that it is good take your mind off your inability to conceive, pray and wait on God for His miracles, i am also of the opinion that ladies concerned should do the needful. According to St James 2 vs 14-17 in the Holy Bible, faith without work is dead. So while we are praying and believing God for a miracle, we must look inward to see what we can do about the situation.

I know some people must have gone to the hospitals and done series of tests and some results must have shown that they are in good health but do you know that sometimes these machines/test equipment don't give accurate results?

I believe that some women's inability to conceive may be as a result of infections in the body which may have accumulated over time and affected their reproductive health. Some women may have treated these infections but they get re-infected so its like these infections haven't really left the system. If you are having frequent vagina discharge then you should not sit still, you need to do something about it. This is just one of the symptoms of an infection.

As a distributor for one of the leading manufacturers of health care products, i would like to recommend some products which are organic in nature and have no future side effects. You only have to add them to your daily health/personal care and use them consistently. We have had testimonies from women who were able to conceive after months of using our products.

If you are interested you can email me at kristyshealthandbeautystore@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.