Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409080 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congratulations fruitfulhome.!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congrats fruitfulhome...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Hallelujah everybody!!! God Almighty has decided to wipe away my tears and take away my shame and reproach. I am pregnant!!!! just like that!

God who did it for me is there at your door step. He has dropped your blessing
Congratulations H and H nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello mama's , please help me pray for ma'am iomoge , I asked her for help , and she did it with a glad heart , ma'am iomoge joy , happiness , riches , wealth , success shall be yours IJN , you will never lack.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congrats fruitfulhome Gods name be praised you shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

Your plot of land in the Preggy thread is waiting for you to come occupy it smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congratulations fruitfulhome. God has indeed made you fruitful. Thank You Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
on my story & WIDD

I & DH have been married for close to two years now. When after few months no show, I told DH let's start something. He was reluctant so I hussled for money did HVS, urine analysis, pelvic scan, HSG and hormone profile. Everything came out well except a slight increase in fsh at 11. but that month I did self medication on Clomid thinking I wasn't ovulating, I was told to repeat the fsh as the clomid would have increased the level but i didnt do cos of money constraint. after much persuasion that ran into months, dh did SFA and Scrotal scan. He had heavy growth of infection, all cells immotile, count 102 MIL and Varicocele. After we treated the infection with injectibles, All the subsequent counts started going down till 5 mil, 5 per motility 0 morphology. It was not a small battle. I was going through other stress coupled with persuading him to start treatment. We were asked to do varicocele surgery. Another doctor said we should try fertilaid/Addyzoa combo for three months. DH didn't bother about all but was taking the route of village prayers with fam.

Fast forward this year after much stress, crying, talking and I went to meet the doc privately that told him to try addyzoa/fertilaid option or surgery. I told him to convince him for me, to show him need we should try something.He did the combo this year I tink March, April, June 20k 500 each month. no show still. He gave up. For two months I was begging him to go repeat test lets see if there was improvement. Just this August, I told him if he continues, I wont go to the village for Xmas with him. Mamakendra suggested a clinic for us. We had just gone last two weeks with the SFA repeat result and we were asked to treat infection which ended this Sunday. DH was also asked to repeat another SFA which he collected today before my news. It read 50mil count, 35 per motility. Great improvement!!! We didn't do any surgery. I bless God so much

On another note since my desired job wasnt coming through and the conception was looking delayed, I called an in law who said i should consider going for my Masters that he would assist with the finance, I had just finished my application. Also I reluctantly followed some applicants to apply for a teaching job in a secondary school, out of about 25 of us, only 5 was taken including me. For the first time, I bought pad in advance last month for this month period. I was tired of believing that if i have faith, I shouldnt have them stored/stocked. Finally when I told hubby I want to do blood test, he wasnt imagining a positive result. He was like relax, no money. I got to find my way ooo.

WIDD

1. 3 months Addyzoa/fertilaid for hubby
2. 1did bromergon I tink in July cos of little liquid from boobs (though no medical record of high prolactin and I ovulate) I couldn't continue
3. I tink in July or June, I did Ovaboost which I managed both i.e bromergon to exceed one month even though they were for a month supply.
4. I joined a prayer group especially for women
5. To mark my birthday in August, I visited the orphanage with little I could afford. I also gave out all the baby wears I bought in Faith for myself
Also, my niece of almost two years was here with my for the vacation. She slept by my side at night
6. Some young pastors of my husband on that my ovulation period invited us to the altar where they prayed for us and asked my husband to speak to my womb
7. More especially, we prayed. Even if i couldnt pray like a prayer warrior, I frequently spoke positive things concerning our conception. It is really God who has decided to bless me now

Thank you all for your support in time past and presently and in the future. God please as you have done for me, do for them all. Sorry for my long post

43 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
fruitfulhome, congrats. may your testimony be permanent. h & h bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congratulation @fruitfulhome wishing you a stress free pregnancy IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
fruitfulhome:
on my story & WIDD

I & DH have been married for close to two years now. When after few months no show, I told DH let's start something. He was reluctant so I hussled for money did HVS, urine analysis, pelvic scan, HSG and hormone profile. Everything came out well except a slight increase in fsh at 11. but that month I did self medication on Clomid thinking I wasn't ovulating, I was told to repeat the fsh as the clomid would have increased the level but i didnt do cos of money constraint. after much persuasion that ran into months, dh did SFA and Scrotal scan. He had heavy growth of infection, all cells immotile, count 102 MIL and Varicocele. After we treated the infection with injectibles, All the subsequent counts started going down till 5 mil, 5 per motility 0 morphology. It was not a small battle I was going through other stress coupled with persuading him start treatment. We are asked to do varicocele surgery. Another doctor said we should try fertilaid/Addyzoa combo for three months. DH didn't bother about all but was taking the route of village prayers with fam.

Fast forward this year after much stress, crying, talking and I went to meet the doc privately that told him to try addyzoa/fertilaid option or surgery. I told him to convince him for me, to show him need we should try something.He did the combo this year I tink March, April, June 20k 500 each month. no show still. He gave up. For two months I was begging him to go repeat test lets see if there is improvement. Just this August, I told him if he continues, I wont go to the village for Xmas with him. Mamakendra suggested a clinic for us. We had just gone last two weeks with the SFA repeat result and we were asked to treat infection which ended this Sunday. DH was also asked to repeat SFA which he collected today before my news. It read 50mil count, 35 per motility. Great improvement!!! We didn't do any surgery. I bless God so much

On another note since my desired job wasnt coming through and the conception was looking delayed, I called an in law who said i should consider going for my Masters that he would assist with the finance, I had just finished my application. Also I reluctantly followed some applicants to apply for a teaching job in a secondary school, out of about 25 of us, only 5 was taken including me. For the first time, I bought pad in advance last month for this month period. I wae tired of believing that if i have faith, I shouldnt have them stored/stocked. Finally when I told hubby I want to do blood test, he wasnt imagining a positive result. He was like relax, no money. I got to find my way ooo.

WIDD

1. 3 months Addyzoa/fertilaid for hubby
2. 1did bromergon I tink in July cos of little liquid from boobs (though no medical record of high prolactin and I ovulate) I couldn't continue
3. I tink in July or June, I did Ovaboost which I managed both i.e bromergon to exceed one month even though they were for a month supply.
4. I joined a prayer group especially for women
5. To mark my birthday in August, I visited the orphanage with little I could afford. I also gave out all the baby wears I bought in Faith for myself
Also, my niece of almost two years was here with my for the vacation. She slept by my side at night
6. Some young pastors of my husband on that my ovulation period invited us to the altar where they prayed for us and asked my husband to speak to my womb
7. More especially, we prayed. Even if i couldnt pray like a prayer warrior, I frequently spoke positive things concerning our conception. It is really God who has decided to bless me now

Thank you all for your support in time past and presently and in the future. God please as you have done for me, do for them all. Sorry for my long post

Congrats dear, ur joy shall know no bounds. Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
fruitfulhome, big congrats to you my sister. May the Lord see you joyfully and fruitfully to term. Your joy has come! I'm glad it ended in praise cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Congrats fruitfulhome. Wishing u a H &H bumping. U will carry to term & deliver like d Hebrew women. Thank You Faithful God cos you are never late but always on time. According to your Word & promises You will make us mothers of children to your own Glory.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Mama.kendra, thank you ooo. Just when I wanted to start with continental. God made me a resting bed. He pick me up and told me I have made enough effort.

plz house should i be worried about the antibiotics I just had this last week? Cipronol-TN and one yellowish tablet like that?

About the antibiotics u took, I suggest u quickly go n see or tell ur doc about it. Tell ur doc u are pregnant now and are concerned. No wasting of time pls or trying home remedies.

Where is mama Fvine, fruitfulwoman (enatasha) and other fruitful MIA mamas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning Mum's
Congrats fruitfulhome, I'm blessed to read your testimony, it will be permanent in Jesus name, amen.
We'll all have testimony too and it will be soon.

#one love#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
...and it came to pass. shocked winkcheesy
Cogratulations fruitfulhome, just ignore no5 grin grin...she no worth am.
Pls revisit your doctor concerning the antibiotics but all will be well.
How much did Follicular tracking cost at Continental?
Enjoy a stress-free bumping. More blessings to you.

fruitfulhome:
[/color]10 things I would do when I get my BFP

1. Of course na, n.a. dance I go dance for baba God
2. I will do a blood test to reconfirm
3. I will call on DH wherever he is to come see what I'm seeing.
4.I will register for antenatal
5. I must trace one big fat obesed nurse that embarrassed me at the teaching hospital just in the name of TTC( you need to see how she warned me never to interrupt her when she is attending to pregnant people, when I'm not pregnant. I will return back her insult to her
6. I will sow a grateful seed to God Almighty.
7. I will looking out for those gowns I saved for pregnancy and get more
8. I'm not sure when or the people I will like to inform early. I and DH will decide.
9. I go reduce stress ooo. opportunity to do somethings I have been requesting for, for soooo long with so much neglect.
10. I will start shopping small small.

Please Dear Lord, May this my request and heart desires come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations Fruitfulhome, indeed God has made ur home a fruitful home. Wishing u a stress free 9months.

Gudmorning mamas.
Pweetymii: Sis its been a while, hope u are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Father, we appreciate you for the latest Bfp! By the special grace of God, we all will continue to be fruitful.
Our set time has come.
Our set time for succesful conception
Our set time for joy and testimonies
Thank you Lord for drying our tears
We shall weep no more
Because you have made ALL things beautiful in your time.

We want to thank You for your guidance
And leading.
We surrender our hearts, our fears, our doubts, our efforts, our trust to you.
Take them all and make them into testimonies for your name's sake, Father.
Remember us for good, Our Jehovah
El- Shadai.
We will shout for joy soonest by your grace. therefore keep our hearts stable and strong as we wait on You, Faithful God. Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
E get some people BFP when I personally will thank God for on my knees...@fruitfulhome you are one of them.
This is jst d beginning for us all .....many congrats.
I am next to testify....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2016
momoftheyear16:
...and it came to pass. shocked winkcheesy
Cogratulations fruitfulhome,
How much did Follicular tracking cost at Continental?
Enjoy a stress-free bumping. More blessings to you.

I haven't done at continental but last year, I did at Scan doctors at N2000 each, two days interval for three times

Thanks for reminder of what I said i would do when I get my BFP. Have traced and traced, couldn't locate it.

@ mumemma, thanks. Will edit and include ur name on my appreciation list above.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2016
delor mama, hope u are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome congratulations I am next to testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Fruitfulhome,Congratulations.......sss,I wish you a blissful nine months.. just try and drink fresh coconut water to term down the antibiotics you took .....we are next online for a Miracle...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Hallelujah everybody!!! God Almighty has decided to wipe away my tears and take away my shame and reproach. I am pregnant!!!! just like that!

Congratulation. May you carry to full term in jesus name. Happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Congrats ma'am and wish you stress free 9months in Jesus name, amen.
Pls start taking your folic acid religiously.
Once again congrats.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations to fruitfulhome, may the Lord bless and keep you & lo. Have a stress free 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congrats fruitfulhome. May God bless and provide for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by quoteacademy: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations Fruitfulhome, indeed God has made ur home a fruitful home.Have a Great Life Ahead. In case If you Like http://www.quoteacademy.com/stop-child-labor-quotes-slogans Find it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
congratulations fruitfulhome, I'm happy for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imetsignature: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
BEST WAY TO KNOW IF YOUR BABY IS FINE

4D scan allow you to see your baby as if it has been born, so that any malformations can be detected and something done about it. Also sex can be seen and is 100% accurate. The Doppler detects whether the baby's condition is fine, ie if enough blood is flowing to the baby. For example, once there is any concern about the babies health, Doppler should be done.

The conditions that can be assessed are:
1. Exact picture of the baby in colour and video like one shown here. You can have the videos recorded on flash drive to play for families. It promotes bonding as you see the baby open its mouth, suck thumb, grin, and other behaviors you never thought babies engage in. No woman ever forgets the experience, and the pictures and videos are there for life
2. Sex from 3 months
3. Any abnormality in the baby
4. Doppler of mother and baby to know if enough blood is getting to the baby. If enough blood is getting to the baby (ie if the Doppler of umbilical artery is normal), that baby cannot die in the womb in the next one week. So Doppler is the main test of fetal wellbeing worldwide now. So, whenever the doctor says that IUGR is suspected, that is poor fetal growth, then Umbilical artery Doppler must be done so that unnecessary CS is avoided. Umbilical artery Doppler was shown to have 100% specificity for predicting foetal outcome, See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23457860 . What this means is that once the Doppler scan of your babies umbilical artery shows that blood is flowing to your baby, it means that in all of such cases the baby will be okay.
So, if your baby is not kicking fine, or you have any illness that you think might have affected your baby, or the doctor/nurse says your baby is not growing well etc, go straight for umbilical artery doppler ultrasound.

5. Prediction of outcomes of pregnancy. Eg MCA Doppler if woman is Rhesus negative, Uterine artery Doppler to know if the woman will develop Hypertension in pregnancy, so that low dose aspirin can be started to prevent it
6. Nuchal translucency to detect if baby has chromosomal anomaly eg Down syndrome
7. Infertility scan, such as sonoHSG to replace X-Ray HSG, Follicular monitoring etc

Essentially it performs all the required scan to ensure that the woman sees and interpret the findings herself.

4D ultrasound allows the pregnant woman to see her baby's overall body so that if there is any abnormality, it can be detected on time and the woman can see for herself. Gone are the days when an ultrasound scan will say one thing and the woman or the doctor is not convinced

follow our page with the link below on issues surrounding any infertility issues and fetal well being:

https://www.facebook.com/4D-Ultrasound-Doppler-Scan-For-Pregnant-Mothers-1685505391770591/?ref=bookmarks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
@fruitfulhome congrats darling... it is indeed a miracle baby may you carry to term and deliver with ease...

In order news I started womb setting and massage with an urohbo woman on Monday, she is the second person telling my womb is not well positioned, I am pray this plus hospital treatment works oooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome:

A September 2 remember.
Congratulations sweets
Happy 9 months to you in Jesus Name.

Hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations fruitful home.Happy Bumping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.