Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403279 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onuwaje(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
pweetymii:

kikikikiki,u know say pronunciation and writing na different thing,she spelt as she heard.Don't be surprised u will know the meaning if u hear her verbally.
Abi
Nairaland spose get recording feature o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
RipVanWink:
pls who knows a good lab one can do sfa in asaba?.
pls its urgent
Go the Asaba Scan Centre. That's the best so far.But you'll need to go on time as the crowd is always much.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
nneejima:
@ orney my sister, i can't send him for any errands ooh cos next minutes mil ll call me. Me no get energy, i don't want trouble
If anyone must stay in my house, you have to help in house chores unless May be you have a job that keeps you busy.
I know you're Ibo and guess your dh is too. Respect they say is reciprocal.
If you know what you want him to do, simply instruct. If you think he'll take offence then try to tell him when dh is with you so you can watch both their reaction.
As for sharing dh undies, my dear you're not trying at all. That's the last I can accept from anyone.
Infection is real not to think of adolescent. Tell him to stop it. Always arrange dh undies in your bedroom wardrobe and don't even allow him near there.
Whether dh accepts it not, tell him anyone can pick infection from anywhere. His sharing with ur dh indirectly means sharing with you.
I'm not against families visiting for short time but they have to prove they belong to the family, else I treat the person like a visitor and limit you to visitor's room and sitting room.
Like others have said, he can't stop you having time with dh in ur own room. If you feel dh wouldn't like you telling him to excuse you, then action would be better. Pretend sometimes you want to change your cloth. Don't tell him to excuse you but be sure your dh's attention is there pretend to use wrapper as cover but don't make it cover well, then watch his reaction.
Another method is soft romance with your dh. And try not to cover your body whenever you're alone with him.
I don't know why you're afraid of your mil. Are you not legally married? Don't your dh love you? My dear, your home is yours and only you can keep it the way you want it. Stop living in fear. The earlier you organized your home the better. Let me stop here.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Fvine nwanne mmadu, May your dad continue to watch over you from heaven. No regrets dear, everything happens for a reason. @ RipVanWink how do I know a sweet kpekus, you know say I be jjc. Kpekus too dey sweet you guys. But some guys don't use their brain sha. Tomorrow when the younger brother starts insulting madam, that's when they start complaining but they don't point them in direction on time that anyone that insult your wife has also insulted you. Why would my mil call to ask what happened btw me and my younger brother in law? She'll quickly tell the person if you're not comfortable then leave.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2016
orney:
ovulation signs and symptoms, u must start bding tonight, babydust to u
thanks dear.started bd since Sunday, did Sunday, Tues, Thurs, sat, sun and yesterday night...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2016
pweetymii:

some people do have light cramping and bleeding during their ovulation period maybe u are among the lot in this cycle.Enjoy your bding and may it result to good news in a few weeks time.
thanks dear...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Oh Lord Our heavenly Father, we come before you today with Thanksgiving and praise. We appreciate you for life, good health and all other good things of life. Father we thank you for graciously granting us mega bfps sooner than we expect.

Pls help us not to grow weary Lord. Help us to keep trusting and believing that our time for good news has come. Thank you for we will rejoice with our babies by this time next year. Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fvine dearie I don miss u too much o. Oga gi kwanu.
Dad is in a better place interceeding for us.

My lofly sisters sorry for my MIA. My phone is bad. I just borrowed to reach out. I miss u mamas a lot o.
Our very own iomoge2 Don born o. It can only be God.
This miracle will occur in our lives. We will live to testify soon. Much love sisters.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
I give this testimony bcoz I want it replicated here cos she keyed into someone's testimony.
In church on Sunday there two jar dropping testimonies and I said to myself God is still working wonders.

The first testifier, had twins after 11yrs of wait

The second testifier, had a triplet after having a twin after a very long wait now she has 5 children within a space of 3yrs.
Praise the Lord.........

You and I are next in line for a miracle

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good day to all the fruitful mothers, what are your reviews about kayan mata.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
napa:
Good day to all the fruitful mothers, my libido for sex is very low, I've tried the tiger nuts and dates recipe but it didn't work for me meanwhile i read somewhere that there's an hausa herb that helps(Kayan Mata). I want to know if anyone here has tried it and also if it is safe for ttc. Please assist a fellow sister to restore her marriage.

Be careful with Hausa libido herbs o. B very sure before you put your hand o. Their herbs can be so crazy you won't believe the outcome.
My sister biko careful o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
napa:
Good day to all the fruitful mothers, my libido for sex is very low, I've tried the tiger nuts and dates recipe but it didn't work for me meanwhile i read somewhere that there's an hausa herb that helps(Kayan Mata). I want to know if anyone here has tried it and also if it is safe for ttc. Please assist a fellow sister to restore her marriage.
izit that u don't have interest in sex? you don't enjoy sex? or your hubby isn't making it enjoyable(sorry abt that). bfre seeking herbs try to find d reason for the low libido

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gud evening wonderful mamas, bin a wile, pls does anybody knws were I can get apple cider vingers and blackstrappmollasses in portharcourt?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
@napa, I had dsame issue until I started taking watermelon and milk with soyamilk, u cut d watermelon inside d milk and cold water, den drink. U can take d soya milk wit it and u're gud 2 go. Kayan mata might work 4 u, but it will be excess, u won't just get eno4 sex. So pls, don't use it 4 nw, try dis, let's see. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
mumchristine:
@napa, I had dsame issue until I started taking watermelon and milk with soyamilk, u cut d watermelon inside d milk and cold water, den drink. U can take d soya milk wit it and u're gud 2 go. Kayan mata might work 4 u, but it will be excess, u won't just get eno4 sex. So pls, don't use it 4 nw, try dis, let's see. Its well.

Thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ayauche:

Nneejima I totally agree with this comment. Just do ur chores as if he's nt there and and set him straight where necessary. Then about him wearing ur DH's undies don't wash it again leave it for bothe of them, if they like they shud throw it away and buy new ones cos if u continue to complain DH will say u hate his kid brother. U knw how dis men thinks. My own 2 cents sha
l think this is the best way to relate to your dh, stop washing the undies then when there is no one to wear again dh will see the signal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
mumchristine:
Gud evening wonderful mamas, bin a wile, pls does anybody knws were I can get apple cider vingers and blackstrappmollasses in portharcourt?
For your ACV and BSM call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. He delivers anywhere in nigeria

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
@ithope2, tanks, I hav called him, his charges ar too much, 1500 for delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2016
@mumchristine please be careful with Say milk or anything soy as we are TTC, read somewhere thats its not good, maybe you can read more on it, mothers lets do due diligence before we wat even things we consider normal before, what I do is google the item and fertility, once I see negative reviews, I back off. We are from the North Central and my MIL made some Kunu with Soya beans, loved it and was taking it for sometime, then I just googled it and saw the negative reviews, na so I run oh.

@napa, low libido happens, you might be tired or stressing yourself, take a lot of watery fruits, like Watermelon as mumchristine said, cucumber, grapes and drink a lot of water. Avoid coffee or those energy drinks and take cold showers, make your room conducive for sex, let the room be cool with AC or a great fan and YOU initiate the pre-intimacy. Do more of the touching to your hubby, its surprising how this help and you will see the difference. Let the pre-intimacy last for at least 20-30mins before the real deal.

God be with us all and baby dust....

mumchristine:

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
good morning girls.. may today bring us lots of joy and happiness!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2016
You, know, sometimes in life, situations are going to occur where you may look to the left or the right and you can't find any answers and you can't find anybody to help you but I'm reminded of the Word that says they that wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength. They shall mount up on wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint. Come on. You've got to learn how to wait.

I don't mind waiting.
I don't mind waiting.
I don't mind waiting, on You Lord.
I don't mind waiting.
I don't mind waiting.
I don't mind waiting, on You Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olajire00: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
frankdoho:
That's my girl ....PID is very Easy to treat is only ur Dh will cooperate with u...it is infection that cause it n once u deal with infection, PID is gone... as mama other HV said,start mama Sugah antibiotic therapy u n Dh ..(2).from day 15 of the antibiotics, u start the Gynapharm (u hv to take at least 3 to 4 packs of Gynapharm) Dh will not take Gynapharm pls...(3) Take 1 ball of lime into a cup of water n drink first thing in the morning to make ur body more alkaline (4)jik ur pant ,put in hot water ,dry under sun... also pour hot water into ur toilet often(5) Take much fruit n vegetables, avoid sugar....I started this in August n by October my scan didn't show PID again.. severe waist n pelvic pains is gone too..U are next online for a mira

Please I would like to know more about this sugah antibiotic therapy. I have been suffering from pid too and its depressing. Pls I need help. Biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2016
hiya ladies, please izit true that after ovulation, u should abstain from sex for 2ww? cos it makes d uterus contract or smetin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tanx 4realwoman 4 checking up on me. I gav up TTC sum mnths ago wen my hubby lost faith and gave up on God and children bt wit d help of prayers and family friends, he got himself bck again. We resumed TTC bt by nxt yr, if notin still, we will go 4 adoption. We've already contacted sum pple involved. I tank God 4 dose who hv gotten dier bfp and put 2 bed.

Mothers pls I need psalms. I mean fire breathing psalms against enemies. I need bible passages dat will shake the evil kingdom and tear down evil altars done in my name, my family and marriage. Hw can a grandmother b so wicked 2 go 2 devious means 2 make sure her own grandchild frm her 1st child doesn't get pregnant simply bcs she's angry she wasn't told abt d wedding yet d granddaughter went 2 personally tell her abt d wedding. Hw can an aunt b so wicked dat she'd point fingers @ her niece on her wedding day and say "we didn't want u 2 get married yet u stubbornly went 2 get married. We will c hw u will enjoy ur marriage." And 2 tink I fed dese pple. Wen my pastor said dey hv 2 die 4 me and my siblings 2 hv our breaktru, I didn't want 2 pray such a praya. instead I 4gav dem and prayed 4 dier repentance. Its almost 5 yrs now, yet dey hv not repented. Dey r evn committing mor atrocities. its tym 4 dem 2 go b4 d evil is renewed again. 4 pushing my church loving, devoted and faithful 2 God mother 2 go and stat visiting native doctors bcs it luks as if we hv bin praying in vain, it is tym 2 bring dem 2 dier knees. I'm telling u all dese 4 u pple 2 no wat I've bin goin tru and y I nid 2 pray dangerous prayas. Hamman had 2 die 4 d Israelites 2b free. I nid as a mata of urgency dose bible passages. I don't lyk praying such prayers bt I can't watch me and my siblings remain in d same position yr in yr out, or watch my mum lose her salvation in a desperate bid 2 set her children free. Pls help me

I'm sori 4d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
exegesis:
Tanx 4realwoman 4 checking up on me. I gav up TTC sum mnths ago wen my hubby lost faith and gave up on God and children bt wit d help of prayers and family friends, he got himself bck again. We resumed TTC bt by nxt yr, if notin still, we will go 4 adoption. We've already contacted sum pple involved. I tank God 4 dose who hv gotten dier bfp and put 2 bed.

Mothers pls I need psalms. I mean fire breathing psalms against enemies. I need bible passages dat will shake the evil kingdom and tear down evil altars done in my name, my family and marriage. Hw can a grandmother b so wicked 2 go 2 devious means 2 make sure her own grandchild frm her 1st child doesn't get pregnant simply bcs she's angry she wasn't told abt d wedding yet d granddaughter went 2 personally tell her abt d wedding. Hw can an aunt b so wicked dat she'd point fingers @ her niece on her wedding day and say "we didn't want u 2 get married yet u stubbornly went 2 get married. We will c hw u will enjoy ur marriage." And 2 tink I fed dese pple. Wen my pastor said dey hv 2 die 4 me and my siblings 2 hv our breaktru, I didn't want 2 pray such a praya. instead I 4gav dem and prayed 4 dier repentance. Its almost 5 yrs now, yet dey hv not repented. Dey r evn committing mor atrocities. its tym 4 dem 2 go b4 d evil is renewed again. 4 pushing my church loving, devoted and faithful 2 God mother 2 go and stat visiting native doctors bcs it luks as if we hv bin praying in vain, it is tym 2 bring dem 2 dier knees. I'm telling u all dese 4 u pple 2 no wat I've bin goin tru and y I nid 2 pray dangerous prayas. Hamman had 2 die 4 d Israelites 2b free. I nid as a mata of urgency dose bible passages. I don't lyk praying such prayers bt I can't watch me and my siblings remain in d same position yr in yr out, or watch my mum lose her salvation in a desperate bid 2 set her children free. Pls help me

I'm sori 4d long post.
it is well my sister, start with psalm 114, every mountain, little hills must skip like rams and lambs by the power of the presence of God in our lives in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
exegesis:

I'm sori 4d long post.

Pslam 35. Infact we were told in housefellowship last week sunday, that if you do not know what kind of prayer to pray, just open your biblee to psalm 35 and start declaring war into the enemies camp. It is well ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
exegesis:

I'm sori 4d long post.

Ma say psalm 35 7times morning and evening you 'll see the effect and also watch out for your dreams once you start. it's well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
@OlajireO0,pls mama just read the next page u Quoted u see d Antibiotyprotocol... @mama exegesis midnight prayers is Good for this battle... psalm 109, 91,35, 144:5-7,Exodus 14:14, them plenty oooo God will soon fight ur battles.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
MineMK:

@Fvine Thank you ma. Yes ohhh absent period. Been battling with it for like 4 years. It could be absent for 1,2years except I induced it by taking Primolut. And sometimes it comes naturally but rare.

Waiting to read from other sabi mama oh... Make una no tire 4 my case abeg

@Fvine. And other sabi mama. Goodevening mas. Please I ran some test today. It says oestrogen level is low. I am presently on Vitex and Dong quai and i read online that they both have ability to increase oestrogen.
Please is this enough? Or do u know of any herbal medicine that could help?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Exegesis, sorry about all u are going thru. I've heard a lot about Psalm 35. I also have a Psalm prayer book by Joseph Ayo Babalola, I can photocopy and send to u or snap and send via whatsapp if u don't mind.
Have u tried MFM Prayer city too?
It is well dear. Lemme know it best option I can send d book to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 4:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Congratulations iomoge2 .....Welcome baby zoe kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.