Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410614 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Can you read Colossians 1 vrs 16

Do not fear sis......you are far above them......they have lost the battle. ....infact long ago.......pray and decree in faith because God has promised you double honour for your shame. ..
They are fighting a lost battle......
you can do the Psalms too.....

Baby dust to us all
#2016yearofbfps

exegesis:
Tanx 4realwoman 4 checking up on me. I gav up TTC sum mnths ago wen my hubby lost faith and gave up on God and children bt wit d help of prayers and family friends, he got himself bck again. We resumed TTC bt by nxt yr, if notin still, we will go 4 adoption. We've already contacted sum pple involved. I tank God 4 dose who hv gotten dier bfp and put 2 bed.

Mothers pls I need psalms. I mean fire breathing psalms against enemies. I need bible passages dat will shake the evil kingdom and tear down evil altars done in my name, my family and marriage. Hw can a grandmother b so wicked 2 go 2 devious means 2 make sure her own grandchild frm her 1st child doesn't get pregnant simply bcs she's angry she wasn't told abt d wedding yet d granddaughter went 2 personally tell her abt d wedding. Hw can an aunt b so wicked dat she'd point fingers @ her niece on her wedding day and say "we didn't want u 2 get married yet u stubbornly went 2 get married. We will c hw u will enjoy ur marriage." And 2 tink I fed dese pple. Wen my pastor said dey hv 2 die 4 me and my siblings 2 hv our breaktru, I didn't want 2 pray such a praya. instead I 4gav dem and prayed 4 dier repentance. Its almost 5 yrs now, yet dey hv not repented. Dey r evn committing mor atrocities. its tym 4 dem 2 go b4 d evil is renewed again. 4 pushing my church loving, devoted and faithful 2 God mother 2 go and stat visiting native doctors bcs it luks as if we hv bin praying in vain, it is tym 2 bring dem 2 dier knees. I'm telling u all dese 4 u pple 2 no wat I've bin goin tru and y I nid 2 pray dangerous prayas. Hamman had 2 die 4 d Israelites 2b free. I nid as a mata of urgency dose bible passages. I don't lyk praying such prayers bt I can't watch me and my siblings remain in d same position yr in yr out, or watch my mum lose her salvation in a desperate bid 2 set her children free. Pls help me

I'm sori 4d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Am back, i wish to thank you all for your words of encouragement, it wasn't easy but God is in control. Everything has been settled by his grace. D rules has been laid out too. @ miraclebaby if there is any word to qualify legitimate i ll use it. Am officially & legitimately tied a knot, it's not an intra tribal marriage too. Dh has never been angry nor disturbed cos of ttc just dt boy a bunch of temptation. I appreciate all the contributions once a again even paste wash your plate after each meal on the sink. May God bless & keep each an every one dt replied my post for me. Agba, nagode,oshe, daalu & thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2016
@ Exegesis, if you can lay ur hand on battle of the mid night by IG Newman. Na them go run. If u are living at Abuja u can go & see him one on one best. I pray that the Egyptians u see today u shall see them no more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Exegesis, sorry about all u are going thru. I've heard a lot about Psalm 35. I also have a Psalm prayer book by Joseph Ayo Babalola, I can photocopy and send to u or snap and send via whatsapp if u don't mind.
Have u tried MFM Prayer city too?
It is well dear. Lemme know it best option I can send d book to u.
nwanyi oma, plz i ve heard much about this book when I was at kogi state. Written by CAC founder, biko i ll like to ve it too, iwe gi adina hot to avoid having triplet #lols#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning dear mama's.

Please can m2tone be taken throughout the cycle, also omega 369. and can they be taken together? thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Loisemm:
@ Fvine, may Dad's soul continue to rest in peace. Eku remembrance. May His memory keep bringing you peace and warmth.

@Fvine. Sorry about this. May d soul of the departed rest in peace. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2016
MineMK:

Goodevening and baby dust to all my covenant mothers( ttc) and belleful mama in the house.

MY CONCERN OHHH

Please I started taking vitex Oct. 8th 2016 for Inbalance hormones/ceased menstration (2a.m,2p.m)I combined it with Dong quai (2×3times daily as advised by several reviews I read online) and Omega 369 (1a.m,1pm). UPTILL NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN AF OH . should I be worried? Should i continue? How soon will i see AF? I read some people get result same week.Also I noticed that I don't get hungry.unlike b4 that I eat intermittently. Now I only eat to satisfy my curiosity. Could it be the result of Omega 369? There's also a bit of firmness in my breast. It was very tender before.
Please advice oh. @Shat01 @RipVanWink @frankdoho and all other sabi mamas.

Goodmorning my mamas in the House and baby dust to every 1 looking unto God. Yes the vision is for an appointed time.I decree this is our appointed time in Jesus name and it will come to pass...it will not tarry.

MY QUESTION

Please I am still on Vitex/dong quai to bring back AF. Today is the 19th day .No AF yet. However i noticed tender breast is firming up. Im here again with another question.
Please I ran some test yesterday. It says estrogen level is low. I am presently on Vitex and Dong quai and i read online that they both have ability to increase oestrogen. Prolactin,progesterone etc Normal. Only low estrogen
Please is estrogen content in vitex & dongquai enough 4m? Or do u know of any herbal medicine that could help?
Please don't read and walk past. Help a sister. God bless u . @Fvine@frankdoho @FruitfulRay @exegesis @RipVanWink and all sabi mamas. Please I need your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2016
My dear sister, read Psalm 35, Psalm 91, Psalm 120. You need to strongly believe that God has heard you and if God be for you, no one can be against you, that you are hidden in Christ. Don't be afraid, because God has not given you the spirit of fear, so be confident, whatever you see, just be confident in the power of God that resides in you.

Finally, if you have heard of sorting out program, please attend, or MFM deliverance and please don't let anyone go to any other juju place for you.

God be with you.

exegesis:
Tanx 4realwoman 4 checking up on me. I gav up TTC sum mnths ago wen my hubby lost faith and gave up on God and children bt wit d help of prayers and family friends, he got himself bck again. We resumed TTC bt by nxt yr, if notin still, we will go 4 adoption. We've already contacted sum pple involved. I tank God 4 dose who hv gotten dier bfp and put 2 bed.

Mothers pls I need psalms. I mean fire breathing psalms against enemies. I need bible passages dat will shake the evil kingdom and tear down evil altars done in my name, my family and marriage. Hw can a grandmother b so wicked 2 go 2 devious means 2 make sure her own grandchild frm her 1st child doesn't get pregnant simply bcs she's angry she wasn't told abt d wedding yet d granddaughter went 2 personally tell her abt d wedding. Hw can an aunt b so wicked dat she'd point fingers @ her niece on her wedding day and say "we didn't want u 2 get married yet u stubbornly went 2 get married. We will c hw u will enjoy ur marriage." And 2 tink I fed dese pple. Wen my pastor said dey hv 2 die 4 me and my siblings 2 hv our breaktru, I didn't want 2 pray such a praya. instead I 4gav dem and prayed 4 dier repentance. Its almost 5 yrs now, yet dey hv not repented. Dey r evn committing mor atrocities. its tym 4 dem 2 go b4 d evil is renewed again. 4 pushing my church loving, devoted and faithful 2 God mother 2 go and stat visiting native doctors bcs it luks as if we hv bin praying in vain, it is tym 2 bring dem 2 dier knees. I'm telling u all dese 4 u pple 2 no wat I've bin goin tru and y I nid 2 pray dangerous prayas. Hamman had 2 die 4 d Israelites 2b free. I nid as a mata of urgency dose bible passages. I don't lyk praying such prayers bt I can't watch me and my siblings remain in d same position yr in yr out, or watch my mum lose her salvation in a desperate bid 2 set her children free. Pls help me

I'm sori 4d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Exegesis, sorry about all u are going thru. I've heard a lot about Psalm 35. I also have a Psalm prayer book by Joseph Ayo Babalola, I can photocopy and send to u or snap and send via whatsapp if u don't mind.
pls I'm interested in that book.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2016
MineMK:

Goodmorning my mamas in the House and baby dust to every 1 looking unto God. Yes the vision is for an appointed time.I decree this is our appointed time in Jesus name and it will come to pass...it will not tarry.

MY QUESTION

Please I am still on Vitex/dong quai to bring back AF. Today is the 19th day .No AF yet. However i noticed tender breast is firming up. Im here again with another question.
Please I ran some test yesterday. It says estrogen level is low. I am presently on Vitex and Dong quai and i read online that they both have ability to increase oestrogen. Prolactin,progesterone etc Normal. Only low estrogen
Please is estrogen content in vitex & dongquai enough 4m? Or do u know of any herbal medicine that could help?
Please don't read and walk past. Help a sister. God bless u . @Fvine@frankdoho @FruitfulRay @exegesis @RipVanWink and all sabi mamas. Please I need your response.
Mama,if u progesterone test HV confirmed that u ovulate, then u can boost ur estrogen... My friend had low estrogen and she used Shatavari for 3months n got pregnant. vitex is also very good...baby dust to u.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
frankdoho:
Mama,if u progesterone test HV confirmed that u ovulate, then u can boost ur estrogen... My friend had low estrogen and she used Shatavari for 3months n got pregnant. vitex is also very good...baby dust to u.....

@Frankdoho thank you ma for taking time to respond. Can I combine this Shatavari with Vitex/dongquai that I'm presently on. Please other sabi mama put mouth abeg. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2016
exegesis:

I'm sori 4d long post.

Congrats imoge2!!! Welcome zoe!!!!
Cherrymum1 u r one of my favourite people biko no dey miss in action.
@ exegesis dear, MFM prayers are really good. They don't pray for anyone to die but rather the evil force, power, covenant , curses etc

MFM prayers require a lot of energy because they make u pray like you in a real battle field. A lot of friends I encourage to go give their life to christ and also go for mfm deliverance are calling me to share testimonies as well. And I know I will share my testimonies soon IJN.
Please I would advise you go to the one at iyana ipaja or prayer city, I have been to d one at prayer city and my mum has been to the one at iyana ipaja (I heard it's really hot there, nobody prays there & remains the same) but u must camp there from mon to friday. It's like going to the mountain or desert to seek the face of God

Another thing I want to point out is for u to rule out the fact that u and dh are medically fertile to conceive. Please what dreams do u have cos sometimes we focus on the wrong people and not the power behind the problem. MFM does not believe in calling names but on the power behind the problem. I have a friend who has had issues in her marriage from day 1 and she blames her MIL, even after her MIL's death problems still persisted until she started going for the weekly deliverance program and then things started changing for good. Am not saying the MIL isn't responsible , MFM teaches that it is the power that should be addressed.
When the reason for conceiving is soley spiritual one tends to have funny dreams like seeing palm oil, sex in the dream, plucking unripe fruits, fighting and quarelling, falling into mud hole, someone snatching ur ripe fruits from your hands, seeing reddish stuff before AF , dried fish, broken eggs etc

Funny enough am not a MFM member but when I have time off work, I try to participate in their weekly deliverance program because there has been a lot of good things happening. Their pastors advise repeated deliverance, pls try and attend. They have a book called prayerpassport or prayerrain in their bookshops, it is also very good. There's another prayerbook I use, 'dangerous prayers' the author is Mike ofoegbu.

Midnight prayers is very good as well, with the psalms other mamas have mentioned. Please don't lose hope when it seems no bfp has shown yet, just keep praying. I have had several colleagues and friends seen me pregnant or with a baby in their dreams yet no bfp ; but I won't stop doing what am doing cos am encouraged by the testimonies of the friends I have advised to do what am doing.

Pls also involve ur DH in the prayers for all you it could be a combination of forces from his family and urs but not soley urs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Dadsonval:

pls I'm interested in that book.
f@gmail.com

Ok. Where do u reside? I can photocopy and send to u. U can pick up. My phone is bad. I'm managing one palasa that browsing is so frustrating. Add me up on whatsapp 0808 cc:- nneejima
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
But why is Africa like this?! angry
Why

Why can't we be free of all these black magic wickedness and juju?
This is one reason some in diaspora don't want to come back. Even some that are far away from them are still their target! Why all these evils?

God's power pass them @exegesis. Since you now know its more of a spiritual issue, pls go all out to trash them spiritually fire for fire. Find a few good strong men/women of God to work with you. I recommend MFM fasting and prayer deliverance programs.
That's the one I have experience with. Pls dont patronise or allow anyone patronise juju places on your behalf. So that you don't compound your issue pls.

@Cherrymum1 ,pls I also need that Psalms prayer book. I dey vex wella. God help us.

modified- Just saw you are not in a position to send it now, Iya Lami. Kosi wahala. Let me continue with my Prayer rain book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rubyz:
Good morning dear mama's.

Please can m2tone be taken throughout the cycle, also omega 369. and can they be taken together? thank you
yes i think you can cos it helps to balance hormones & regulates menstruation too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwatopebam(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
My sister, dnt be tired oo, I got my BFP the same month I started prayer against household enemy in my family, when I started the prayer more than five pastors told me the problem. I also attend mfm church and the pastor ministered to me, I tried for 15 months, I did dry fasting and mid night prayers, if you are in lagos go for mfm deliverance programme , and use their prayer points to practice in the night. With God on the throne that month you will testify. Am a testimony
exegesis:

I'm sori 4d long post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwatopebam(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
THOU ENEMY OF MY CHILDBEARING YOU ARE IN TROUBLE

[

CONFESSION: Jeremiah 32:17, 20:10-12, Psalm 35:1-8, 68:1-2, Isa. 54:17, Gen. 21:1-3.

1. Every power that does not want me to have children on earth disappear by fire in Jesus name.

2. You spirit that has vowed to waste my blood or my manhood, what are you waiting for, fall down and die in Jesus name.

3. You power of household that has refuse to turn back, be roasted in Jesus name.

4. You dark power of this world that has cooperate with each other that I will not have peace in my marriage, perish in Jesus name.

5. Any power, any spirit or any personality using the wind against my getting pregnant, I decree now, run mad and go into the forest in Jesus name.

6. You generational power of darkness of my father’s house that is against my childbearing, perish by fire in Jesus name.

7. Power of darkness from the trees that does not want my womb to have good fruit, I uproot the tree and I set you ablaze in the name of Jesus.

8. Power of evil spirit from my village, at the T-junction that is following me about to destroy good things in my marriage fire of the God of Elijah consume them to ashes in Jesus name.

9. Evil plan from my mother’s house that is causing lack of joy in my marriage, I destroy you and your plan in Jesus name.

10. Evil plan from my mother’s house that is causing lack of joy in my marriage, I destroy you and your plan in Jesus name.

11. Evil stone of witchcraft in my womb that does not allow pregnancy to stay, fire of the Holy Ghost melt them away in Jesus name.

12. Every evil eye in my womb that is looking at me and my husband whenever we meet and does not allow our marriage to be blessed, receive blindness and die in the name of Jesus.

13. Any personality that is happy that I am in the problem of childlessness I turn your joy into sorrow in Jesus name.

14. Any creature, dark power that is using fat to block my womb and that does not allow baby to stay in my womb, power of God from on high fall on them and destroy them in Jesus name

15. Power from the earth that the enemy has sent on an errand against my marriage, that I should not bear fruit, spirit of God destroy them in the Jesus’ name.

16. Power from the forest that is living with me, I call the fire of God on you,  burn to ashes in Jesus name

17. Powers from the water that is angry because of my marriage fire of the Holy Ghost dry up the source of the water in Jesus name.

18. The power that has vowed to waste my manhood without issue, die now in the Jesus name.

19. O Lord put an end to sorrow in my marriage in the name of Jesus

20.  O Lord, judge all my enemies in Jesus name.

21. Father Lord, disgrace my enemies in Jesus name.

22. My manhood that witchcraft powers have swallowed, be vomited by fire in Jesus name.

23. My manhood in the mouth of wizard in the mouth wizard become the sword of death in the Jesus name

24. You my body hear the word of the living God, you must not cooperate with my enemies in the Jesus name

25. Every throne of king of Herod in my family be dismantled in the Jesus name

26. O Lord deliver my wife/husband from evil animal in the Jesus’ name

27. O Lord, break the store house of witchcraft where they kept my womb in Jesus name.

28. Good door that has been shut against my marriage, be opened in the Jesus name

29. O Lord, kill the strange spirit that does not want us to the hear the cry of a baby in our marriage in the Jesus name

30. Power of God that does not allow good things to be destroyed, enter into my life in Jesus name.

31. Power of creation of God manifest in my life, re- create my life and that of my spouse in the name of Jesus

32. The day of my joy will not turn to day of sorrow as the enemy wish in Jesus’ name

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
tiwatopebam:
My sister, dnt be tired oo, I got my BFP the same month I started prayer against household enemy in my family, when I started the prayer more than five pastors told me the problem. I also attend mfm church and the pastor ministered to me, I tried for 15 months, I did dry fasting and mid night prayers, if you are in lagos go for mfm deliverance programme , and use their prayer points to practice in the night. With God on the throne that month you will testify. Am a testimony
hello tiwatopebam, how can I attend the deliverance programme in mfm? Not a member of mfm. Please asap, all my enemies must give up in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
hello cherrymum1, please I need this book urgently have checked Google to see if I can download it but it is not possible. Thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olureignforever: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
@Tiwatopebam thanks for the prayer points
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwatopebam(f): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
My sister, just walk into any mfm church, there is a site for the waiting mothers, I even got one of their pastors phone no on the site, I called him and he sent me prayer request, what we all need is determination, dnt give up, I have been fasting and praying, but the main thing is knowing the secret behind your barrenness, once you know that all is over. http://www.mfmexpectantfamily.org/supernatural-conception/ That's the site. You can call the pastors if you like or walk into the place, they have time for special prayer session.
Jellos:
hello tiwatopebam, how can I attend the deliverance programme in mfm? Not a member of mfm. Please asap, all my enemies must give up in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Being a silent reader but I must attribute my bfp to this wonderful group. I read learn n run to try it out. bin ttc for 8months after marriage. well, I created this account to thank every maamas here n all the bitter leaf therapist in the house. it worked for me and it would work with faith and prayers for anyone who can harden her taste bud and try it.

mehn ttc is bad o, trust me I evn had to lie I was preggy wen am not cuz of frustration o. I crossed the thread and did alot of catching up. well I hope am not ranting much o but here is my widd.

I started bitterleaf juice and garlic for 2 good months none stop even through my period and ovulation 2glasses everyday. the 1st week was hell cuz I purge tire but who cares, all for baby abi? I reduced it to jex 1cup when purging persisted and I felt better. dh will complain I don too dey smell garlic, I tell am for wia I only drink dix bitter leaf for my general health o. e no even knw say na ttc, he isnt bothered cuz no be him wear d shoes n besides its not over 1year n I kuku lie say I bin carry belle wey comot. I started cutting the garlics into bits and swallowed like tablets n his complains stopped. I was even doing garlic insertion.
after the 2month, I only drank bitterleaf juice from the begining of my next cycle dats cd1-3 then I stopped. I started Letrozole on Cd5-9 with fervent prayers and always liking all this twin pictures on facebook with prophetic declarations.
I forgot to add, within those months on the juice, I only ate draw soup. okra o ogbono o am good and dh was like watz up with u n dix okra n I will tell him itz simply my favorite. though I cook other soups for him. I heard consumption of okra n fufu during ovulation can result to twin births. me wey no dey eat fufu, turn am like competition btwn me and dh within those 2months n the 3rd month I added letrozole.
During the almighty O from calculation no EWCM so I kinda counted myself out while I prayed.
The only symptom I noticed was always angry at every little thing dh does. ranging from not kissing me gudnyt to not telling me am beautiful. he just pisses me off. approaching my af day, I was so moody and scared to even test, be like say stripe test sabi drag d period come close cuz itz mostly shows up after testing. I was on serious prayers and rebuking oct 5 thats d witch day. stair clear till 9months I kept commanding. dh noticed how quiet I was on d 4th n asked kilode. I tld him am expecting my period the next day n I dont want it. An idea came to me to gbansh cuz I dey tek am know wen e won start. I do feel so dry n my vvvv go dey itch me one kind. That night I tld dh after dix nyt na till 6days o come lets do d do n he hurried errrmmmmm....

To my surprise, I stil had very whitish d n so creamy. I made a silent prayer of thanks atlst af no go show tmro. 5th passed and notin, I carry myself go Menstrual calculator babycenter and they tell me say expected af na 8th. I jex weak.

started googling if letrozole can increase my cycle length and all. I became so scared to test when 7-10th passed. wat if I get bfn n then this late period chai I don do myself. I bought provera the next day and 6 hpt. Fear no gree me wait for first morning urine o. so I wee wee on the stick and omg!!!!!! thick thick thick bfp. screamed cried smiled all in all. My bori no gree me I call dh n screamed we are pregnant. he smiled n said is it we? I tell am yes naw. I used up my remaining 5 and bot extra sef still bfp.

I waited for a week to pass, then I went for scan and omg! 3gestational sac where found. cant wait to clock to 13weeks so I cld go hear their heartbeats.

The good Lord who did it for me will surely visit everyone here. I pray for more teammates here o cuz am team June for supernatural birth.
So sorry for my long story book just begging anyone who can try the bitterleaf to do it. loads of love.

sprinkling sticky sweet frangrance baby dust on everyone.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congrats blossomedcherry , its the lords doing,
Wish you h and h nine months ,
I can't just stomach this bitter leaf ,
I vomits the day I drink the bitter leaf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Congrats blossomedcherry , its the lords doing,
Wish you h and h nine months ,
I can't just stomach this bitter leaf ,
I vomits the day I drink the bitter leaf
my dearI beseech you to give it a try. was like that for me when I started but I was determined. nothing ventured ntin gained.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
abeg make una help me check this mata, for some months now, at certain times during my cycle, I'll be running temp, having bitter taste in mouth, headache and general lazy feeling, now this cycle I think I ovulated on Monday so am 3dpo and it has started again.. abeg wetin e be??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Being a silent reader but I must attribute my bfp to this wonderful group. I read learn n run to try it out. bin ttc for 8months after marriage. well, I created this account to thank every maamas here n all the bitter leaf therapist in the house. it worked for me and it would work with faith and prayers for anyone who can harden her taste bud and try it.

mehn ttc is bad o, trust me I evn had to lie I was preggy wen am not cuz of frustration o. I crossed the thread and did alot of catching up. well I hope am not ranting much o but here is my widd.

I started bitterleaf juice and garlic for 2 good months none stop even through my period and ovulation 2glasses everyday. the 1st week was hell cuz I purge tire but who cares, all for baby abi? I reduced it to jex 1cup when purging persisted and I felt better. dh will complain I don too dey smell garlic, I tell am for wia I only drink dix bitter leaf for my general health o. e no even knw say na ttc, he isnt bothered cuz no be him wear d shoes n besides its not over 1year n I kuku lie say I bin carry belle wey comot. I started cutting the garlics into bits and swallowed like tablets n his complains stopped. I was even doing garlic insertion.
after the 2month, I only drank bitterleaf juice from the begining of my next cycle dats cd1-3 then I stopped. I started Letrozole on Cd5-9 with fervent prayers and always liking all this twin pictures on facebook with prophetic declarations.
I forgot to add, within those months on the juice, I only ate draw soup. okra o ogbono o am good and dh was like watz up with u n dix okra n I will tell him itz simply my favorite. though I cook other soups for him. I heard consumption of okra n fufu during ovulation can result to twin births. me wey no dey eat fufu, turn am like competition btwn me and dh within those 2months n the 3rd month I added letrozole.
During the almighty O from calculation no EWCM so I kinda counted myself out while I prayed.
The only symptom I noticed was always angry at every little thing dh does. ranging from not kissing me gudnyt to not telling me am beautiful. he just pisses me off. approaching my af day, I was so moody and scared to even test, be like say stripe test sabi drag d period come close cuz itz mostly shows up after testing. I was on serious prayers and rebuking oct 5 thats d witch day. stair clear till 9months I kept commanding. dh noticed how quiet I was on d 4th n asked kilode. I tld him am expecting my period the next day n I dont want it. An idea came to me to gbansh cuz I dey tek am know wen e won start. I do feel so dry n my vvvv go dey itch me one kind. That night I tld dh after dix nyt na till 6days o come lets do d do n he hurried errrmmmmm....

To my surprise, I stil had very whitish d n so creamy. I made a silent prayer of thanks atlst af no go show tmro. 5th passed and notin, I carry myself go Menstrual calculator babycenter and they tell me say expected af na 8th. I jex weak.

started googling if letrozole can increase my cycle length and all. I became so scared to test when 7-10th passed. wat if I get bfn n then this late period chai I don do myself. I bought provera the next day and 6 hpt. Fear no gree me wait for first morning urine o. so I wee wee on the stick and omg!!!!!! thick thick thick bfp. screamed cried smiled all in all. My bori no gree me I call dh n screamed we are pregnant. he smiled n said is it we? I tell am yes naw. I used up my remaining 5 and bot extra sef still bfp.

I waited for a week to pass, then I went for scan and omg! 3gestational sac where found. cant wait to clock to 13weeks so I cld go hear their heartbeats.

The good Lord who did it for me will surely visit everyone here. I pray for more teammates here o cuz am team June for supernatural birth.
So sorry for my long story book just begging anyone who can try the bitterleaf to do it. loads of love.

congratulations, this is beautiful, the result is worth it, wishing you h&h nine month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
BlossomedCherry:

congratulations to you mama waoh God still doing great miracles....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
tiwatopebam:
My sister, just walk into any mfm church, there is a site for the waiting mothers, I even got one of their pastors phone no on the site, I called him and he sent me prayer request, what we all need is determination, dnt give up, I have been fasting and praying, but the main thing is knowing the secret behind your barrenness, once you know that all is over. http://www.mfmexpectantfamily.org/supernatural-conception/ That's the site. You can call the pastors if you like or walk into the place, they have time for special prayer session.
thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
congratulations@Blossomedcherry,wishing u a h&h bumping.
@Loisemm your attention pls,she has even dropped WIDD.
@Tiwatopebam,thanks for the link.
@4realwoman,i really appreciate your call the other day.Thank u ma.
@Ayauche,Adejuve,mumredeemer,Redeemed,Janix2,how is you all.
@all,God is still the God of eleventh hour,it may seem 2016 is coming to an end with no show,but know that been alive is something to be grateful for.The Wiseman said"a living dog is better than a dead lion".He will do it for us just as he has done it for others.Our God is able and he is faithful.
#confessionbringsconception#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
nneejima:
I appreciate all the contributions once a again even paste wash your plate after each meal on the sink. May God bless & keep each an every one dt replied my post for me. Agba, nagode,oshe, daalu & thanks to you all.
Kudos to you.The key to that is washing up immediately after eating.When you are cooking or making soup,u wash up as u are working.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
MineMK:

@Frankdoho thank you ma for taking time to respond. Can I combine this Shatavari with Vitex/dongquai that I'm presently on. Please other sabi mama put mouth abeg. God bless
Yes u can combine it ...other mamas will put mouth wen they come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.