Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,722 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440739 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=exegesis post=51149023]
well I don't no if its d acv dat shrunk d fibroid and made it disappear or guifei bao. I used both 4 abt a month (cant rily rememba) and wen I went 4 a routine ultrasound, it was no longa there. I hpe dis helps[/quotel]waow, good to hear dat, pls which pharmacy in lag did you get the guifei bao.. Thanks you for the reply, now i have hope... Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
favouredi:

Yes, a pelvic scan
thanks ma, i will do just before and after my ovulation. Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sorry but I don't think the three lines suggests ovulation had occurred (to my own knowledge). The three lines is your uterine lining which is good with the three lines. Did they see a corpus luteum (like a shell sort of where the egg was released from?) that's the evidence of ovulation for me. Good thing he agreed to the day21 progesterone test. The number will tell him more about ur cycle.
favouredi:

I have just done another ultrasound again on day 15 to ascertain if i ovulated and it states that i ovulated on both ovaries(the endometrial plate demonstrates the classical three lines suggesting that ovulation has occurred). I pray all goes well. this 2ww is killing. Na wa o. I've just suggested to my doctor as you adviced and he has asked me to do the day 21 progesterone test. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Orney tvs is best before ovulation. It shows clearly ur follicle size and uterine lining. Tho a good doctor can still measure correctly through pelvic.
orney:
thanks ma, i will do just before and after my ovulation. Baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gud evening mamas. Am worried. I saw my period on the 31st of october. Today's afternoon I felt somtin btw my legs and wen I checked it was blood. Tinking it was AF, i inserted pad and continued with wat I was doing. On getting home dis evening, I checked and saw dat d pad was stained a little.

Pls what does it mean because I hv neva experienced it b4? Thanks as I await ur response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
orney:
Af came again yesterday cry, cried this time around, don't know why.. Dh consoled me even till this morning before he left for work, He told me God makes everything beautiful in His time. Watched Emmanuel tv(station i don't watch)dis morning n saw a couple who tried for 14 before God miraculously answered them, their words of encouragement was the same hubby told me this morning "God makes everything beautiful in His own time", Surely He will. Still in sad mood tho,but i know God's time for me is now, dis year shall not pass me by... #2017mum

@ornery Sorry about this. It's well. Pls be happy! The bible says "A merry heart doeth well like medicine....You can't allow Satan take your happiness? Never! You know what? God has heard you. As you have said in God's ears so will He do in Jesus name. You season of crying and mourning is over. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stephaniecoa:
Hi mamas, hope everyone had a nice day? Well, I just taught I should open a whatsapp group for the ttc ladies here? Doesn't matter the age or diagnosis, most important thing is for us to lean on each other. Share our knowledge, our joy, sadness...rant when we want to and not be judged. But most importantly, we'll all be there for each other. What do u ladies think?
Quick info about me:hubby 40yrs, me 28yrs, diagnosed with mild pcos, on metformin 1500mg, have a 15month old DD. Ttc baby #2.

@Stephaniecoa fantastic suggestion. Pls what's the whatsapp no.? Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
these are my hsg result please I want it interpreted and solution hence my gyny traveled after sending me for it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
these are my hsg result please I want it interpreted and solution hence my gyny traveled after sending me for it
find it hard to upload the pictures
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
find it hard to upload the pictures
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's 0801.
MineMK:

@Stephaniecoa fantastic suggestion. Pls what's the whatsapp no.? Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Send to my whatsapp Hun.
ejimikeokwu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
@ orney
I don't stay in lag. i ordered it. I got d numba frm dis thread. 08020949514
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Eiya, then to refrigerate seemsss to be the only option. harmattan don dey Sama una while we re battling with heat here. itz well.
tanx. it will get dre soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stephaniecoa:
It's 08124880801.
Thank you @stephaniecoa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 5:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Stephaniecoa:
Sorry but I don't think the three lines suggests ovulation had occurred (to my own knowledge). The three lines is your uterine lining which is good with the three lines. Did they see a corpus luteum (like a shell sort of where the egg was released from?) that's the evidence of ovulation for me. Good thing he agreed to the day21 progesterone test. The number will tell him more about ur cycle.

Oh really, wow...how about the free fluid one sees around the uterus where the egg was. Do you think that is an indication of ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Stephaniecoa:
Orney tvs is best before ovulation. It shows clearly ur follicle size and uterine lining. Tho a good doctor can still measure correctly through pelvic.
thank you so much ma, i will go for it den, God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2016
MineMK:

@ornery Sorry about this. It's well. Pls be happy! The bible says "A merry heart doeth well like medicine....You can't allow Satan take your happiness? Never! You know what? God has heard you. As you have said in God's ears so will He do in Jesus name. You season of crying and mourning is over. Congratulations
Amen, thank you ma, the time is now for us and it will surely be by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
exegesis:
@ orney
I don't stay in lag. i ordered it. I got d numba frm dis thread. 08020949514
thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
orney:
Af came. Still in sad mood tho,but i know God's time for me is now, dis year shall not pass me by... #2017mum
my dear friend, u don't nid to cry, it's just God preparing u for anoda month. crying will make u worry nd upset wit life.D lord ll answer u in Gud time. try to pray often,give gifts to children, visit a friend dt v baby once u carried d baby, in ur hrt,pray dt dis time next year u ll carried ur own.hold d baby's hands nd pray wit it. don't let d mother notice ooo. lolz. make kpsex a regular tin nd rest fr all stress m. I blive u r a 2017 mom. Greetings to d mamas in d house. Ur testimonies r next IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2016
CravingChic:
@ Helen 101... cheer up! Its gonna be fine soon. Very soon.

@Pweetiebabe! Try victory drugs at 111rd in festac. Long time my pretty friend.

Any one interested in charak's Addyzoa for male infertility and to boost sperm count can contact me via PM. I still have only two packs to give away at a subsidized cost.

Fertility Blessings
thanks so much ma'am, happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Orente21:
my dear friend, u don't nid to cry, it's just God preparing u for anoda month. crying will make u worry nd upset wit life.D lord ll answer u in Gud time. try to pray often,give gifts to children, visit a friend dt v baby once u carried d baby, in ur hrt,pray dt dis time next year u ll carried ur own.hold d baby's hands nd pray wit it. don't let c d mother notice ooo. lolz. make kpsex a regular tin nd rest fr all stress m. I blive u r a 2017 mom. Greetings to d mamas in d house. Ur testimonies r next IJN
thank you oremi, m trying ooo, it is well and amen to your prayers.. Hope Ms is gradually going off, greetings to ur dh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2016
mumyhajia please where are act thou I need guife or clean point and any other thing that can help dissolve hydrosalphinx in my tube
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2016
this is my hsg result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
mumyhajia please where are act thou I need guife or clean point and any other thing that can help dissolve hydrosalphinx in my tube

Call her no 08094434639

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2016
mumyhajia please where are act thou I need guife or clean point and any other thing that can help dissolve hydrosalphinx in my tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2016
mumzara:
Gud evening mamas. Am worried. I saw my period on the 31st of october. Today's afternoon I felt somtin btw my legs and wen I checked it was blood. Tinking it was AF, i inserted pad and continued with wat I was doing. On getting home dis evening, I checked and saw dat d pad was stained a little.

Pls what does it mean because I hv neva experienced it b4? Thanks as I await ur response
It's likely to be implantation bleeding. Get ready for your testimony. Am keeping faith with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Mamas in Ph, where can i get Apple cider vinegar and guifei bao?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
orney:
Mamas in Ph, where can i get Apple cider vinegar and guifei bao?
I think you can get Acv at shop rite/ Spar. For guifei bao, pm mumihaja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by franklyfert(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2016
mumzara:

Goodday, there is nothing to worry about if it is brownish in colour and you are also not cramping with it. it could be implantation bled. also take things easy this period and relax .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by franklyfert(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
mumyhajia please where are act thou I need guife or clean point and any other thing that can help dissolve hydrosalphinx in my tubes.

hello dear , can you scan the report properly so i can help with the intepretation .not so clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.