Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419399 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
orney:
Sabi mamas, abeg no read pass me ooo
It depends on the type and size. You have to use both together. Also add castor oil massage and mild exercise. Recheck after some time to see if it has effect. Body differs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
orney:
thank you ma, i am on an island in rivers state
There's one mama that sells here on nl. Can't remember her moniker but once bought from her. She can send to your location. You can ask mumihaja of she can buy and send to you together with clean point.

Modified.
Check the link.
She's based on Lagos. They have in PH suppermarkets but the price is too high.

https://www.nairaland.com/mimiwems

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
mzlewis:

No need to go far we have it available here in nigeria
fertilsan M in nigeria call lizzy on +2349071052227 or inbox me or email info@medicrownintegratedservices.com. nationwide delivery.
Quote the person I was responding to. I already got.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2016
MineMK:
Thank you. God will remember u 4good
Sorry for late reply. Wanted to post last week but my phone was giving error. Just managed to bring it online this evening. Truth is that body differs, May be vitex isn't for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2016
franklyfert:

hello dear, i will also recommend fertilsan M , because it contains both amino acid and the necessary vitamins. i have a patient of mine with severe oligospermia and teratozospermia, he used it for 3months and i couldnt believe it when he did a repeat sfa and from a severe oligospermia he 90x106. if you can get it in nigeria, try it although is more expensive than the rest .
all the best .
Caon FYI
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Happy Sunday/Monday mothers and fathers of great children. As my phone just allowed me browse, I could not sleep again till I finished reading. Happy New Week to us all. Fertility blessings.

God is not a man.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2016
miraclebaby:
Allow the water to dry then tie in nylon. It will last about same days before dis-colouration.
OK. tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Orente21:
my dear, I won't call mine Ms, it's evening sickness. I only feel tired in d morning bt vomit in d evening afta nite' s food nd anytin I brush my teeth. bt is getting beta everyday. baby dust to u soonest ijn
eyah, it's goin to relieve soon, sorry for d late reply, i landed myself in d hospital on saturday, treated for malaria, me wey b sey na depression dey do, but thank God m back home and on my feet. #mtestifyingsoonIJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Loisemm:
@ Orney , U are based in bonny island right? Do you have a good gynae you see already? If you wish, I can recommend a very good gynae who runs a private hospital right on that Island to you. I know him personally. If I were based in Ph or bonny, na since I for don dey see am. Would get the name of the hospital and his number for you and others if una need.
yes ma, i don't mind having his name and contact... I use chanel hospital here cos every1 says the man is a gud gynea, he is an elderly man.. Sorry for the late response, i just got beta frm malaria/depression. Babydust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2016
mztubsy:
Happy sunday mamas. God has been really faithful. He has given me peace of mind. If someone told me that during this 2WW I would be so calm,i would totally disagree. I'm on CD24 and I have not even bothered to think and put myself under any undue stress. After what happened during my last cycle that I almost ran mad,i just locked up. To my surprise, my laissez-faire disposition really worked.it paid off tremendously. Me that even if I cough or sneeze, my brain would make me think it's a preggy symptoms....Abeg mamas, don't kee yaself ooooooo. Whenever you feel overwhelmed, just let go and keep TTC of your minds.#MyTwoCents
yes ooo, just recovering from mine, i almost ran mad after 2 days late, come and see d way my body was shaking on saturday without temperature, in all i give thanks to God. Hubby is not around, had to seek refuge in our homecell leader's house, if not, i don't kno wot wuld av happened. This cycle na jeje tins. We shall all testify soonest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
miraclebaby:
It depends on the type and size. You have to use both together. Also add castor oil massage and mild exercise. Recheck after some time to see if it has effect. Body differs.
thank you ma, its 44mmx30mm in size
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2016
miraclebaby:
There's one mama that sells here on nl. Can't remember her moniker but once bought from her. She can send to your location. You can ask mumihaja of she can buy and send to you together with clean point.

Modified.
Check the link.
She's based on Lagos. They have in PH suppermarkets but the price is too high.

https://www.nairaland.com/mimiwems
thank you ma, babydust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2016
I don't know what you have in mind to wear today. But the Lord will cloth you with the garment of honour, good health, mercy, favour and accelerate your achievement in life by His grace. For the Lord is your strength, He will establish your feet and make you walk in high places by His Mighty power. May His peace manifest in your life. May His protection be all over you. May He perfect all that concerns you and fill your heart with unlimited joy from this day on. Surely, you will sing a new song today..in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
@all, good morning.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Heavenly Father, I come to you today and always your loving servant to ask of You a request to be able to conceive a baby. This is a reward that I will cherish with my life. I thank you for the blessings I have and for the blessing I am about to receive. I believe in Jesus’s name and do not take him for granted. I love you Lord with my whole heart and I know I am not forsaken or forgotten. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Looks like you are pregnant ma'am. Go and get a test done to confirm.

mumzara:

Thank you. I will wait till then to confirm but I hv been havin serious stomach cramps since yesterday. Am just nt feeling myself @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
orney:
yes ma, i don't mind having his name and contact... I use chanel hospital here cos every1 says the man is a gud gynea, he is an elderly man.. Sorry for the late response, i just got beta frm malaria/depression. Babydust

Sorry dear. Depression untop malaria. Abeg oo. Dont be depressed again. God's complete healing be yours

That may even be the name of the hospital. Sounds a bit familiar. He is also an elderly man. Tall, dark in complexion and a strong Christian. Will post the details lerra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jayne8585yahoo(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Over sabi mamas una weldonoooo, baby dust to you all, i have been following this thread from background, sometimes i cry, sometimes i pray with you guys.

It happened that mine was a different case of SECONDARY INFERTILITY.

I had my baby 5years ago, fixed copper IUCD to complete masters degree, removed it after 2years, i was ttcing for 3years and 5months.

I did hormonal assay, it showed low LH and high FSH, every other things withinn normal limit.

I was placed on clomid for more than 3 consecutive cycle, ranging from 50mg once a day to twice a day, to 150mg twice a day. Nothing happened.

I graduated to HMG for 3days, followed by HCG on the 12day ie 36 hrs before ovulation , dear friends nothing happened, let me not bore you.

I read something on this thread about vit b6, folic acid and vit c, i browsed extensively about their dosage, i began to use it , removed my mind from everything, i locked up according one sister, even when they told to come for HSG i refused, my dh did seminalysis, the result was ok.
I even stoped counting my cycle

All of a sudden i was cooking my favourte soup banga, i began to vomit, i quickly lay my hands on a PT strip that is in my toilet, lo and behold it was POSITIVE.

Why am i writing this, i want to give back to this my beautiful sisters,

Give vit b6 a try, and i pray that this year will no pass you by. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE! SHALOM

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Good morning mama and papas in the house
Pls come and help me to interpret my Hormonal profile result.

DAY 3.
FSH 6.13 U/L

LH 5.89 U/L

PROLACTIN H35.74 NG/ML 5-25

DAY21

PROGESTERONE 2.92 NG/ML

cc: DonaTee, mamaTB, franklyfert, Stephaniecoa and all mamas and papas. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2016
jayne8585yahoo:

Congrats ma, wish you stress free nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Loisemm:

Sorry dear. Depression untop malaria. Abeg oo. Dont be depressed again. God's complete healing be yours

That may even be the name of the hospital. Sounds a bit familiar. I have asked his daughter to send me the details. He is also an elderly man. Tall, dark in complexion and a strong Christian. Will post the details lerra.
yes, he is an elderly, every1 here respects praises his work, he told me nothing is wrong with me, i want to cool it down for this year, if nothin, will go back in january
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
jayne8585yahoo:
Over sabi mamas una weldonoooo, baby dust to you all, i have been following this thread from background, sometimes i cry, sometimes i pray with you guys.

I had my baby 5years ago, fixed copper IUCD to complete masters degree, removed it after 2years, i was ttcing for 3years and 5months.

I did hormonal assay, it showed low LH and high FSH, every other things withinn normal limit.

I was placed on clomid for more than 3 consecutive cycle, ranging from 50mg once a day to twice a day, to 150mg twice a day. Nothing happened.

I graduated to HMG for 3days, followed by HCG on the 12day ie 36 hrs before ovulation , dear friends nothing happened, let me not bore you.

I read something on this thread about vit b6, folic acid and vit c, i browsed extensively about their dosage, i began to use it , removed my mind from everything, i locked up according one sister, even when they told to come for HSG i refused, my dh did seminalysis, the result was ok.

All of a sudden i was cooking my favourte soup banga, i began to vomit, i quickly lay my hands on a PT strip that is in my toilet, lo and behold it was POSITIVE.

Give vit b6 a try, and i pray that this year will no pass you by. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE! SHALOM
congratulations ma, wishing you h and h nine months, pls can you shed light on the dosage of those drugs and d day of d cycle u started it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
orney:
yes, he is an elderly, every1 here respects praises his work, he told me nothing is wrong with me, i want to cool it down for this year, if nothin, will go back in january

Oh that's good. God will do it. Its the same clinic I wanted to refer you to. Dr Bennth of Channels Clinic/hospital. Follow him back to back. God will make you smile again.

For others in bonny or Ph who may need this detail, his no is 080... .... Will remove it lerra.

jayne8585yahoo , big congrats to you. Have a successful and happy journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Loisemm:

Oh that's good. God will do it. Its the same clinic I wanted to refer you to. Dr Bennth of Channels Clinic/hospital. Follow him back to back. God will make you smile again.
Amen, together we shall all smile, na just shikini time remain

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jayne8585yahoo(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
orney:
congratulations ma, wishing you h and h nine months, pls can you shed light on the dosage of those drugs and d day of d cycle u started it
Thanks, i was taking vit b6 100mg morning and night, vit c 500mg and folic acid 5mg once a day. For about 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
jayne8585yahoo:

Thanks, i was taking vit b6 100mg morning and night, vit c 500mg and folic acid 5mg once a day. For about 3 months.
owkay, thank you ma, congrats 1c again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
4realwoman:

DAY 3.
FSH 6.13 U/L

LH 5.89 U/L

DAY21

PROGESTERONE 2.92 NG/ML

cc: DonaTee, mamaTB, franklyfert, Stephaniecoa and all mamas and papas. thank you.

from your report though you didn't put the range for proper interpretation it seems you have high Prolactin and low progesterone. your FSH and LH seems perfect.

your doc will prescribe the right drug for u. drugs like cabergoline will do the work for high prolactin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
jayne8585yahoo:

Congratulations!!!! Wow.... Just vitamin b6, folic acid and vit c.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
4realwoman:

DAY 3.
FSH 6.13 U/L

LH 5.89 U/L

DAY21

PROGESTERONE 2.92 NG/ML

Peculiar nailed it. I am glad ur fsh is 6.13, ur ovarian reserve is great, and ur response to ovulation stimulation will be great. For high prolactin, vit b6 together with ewedu and cabbage will help. Orthodox approach is parlodel or dostinex(cabergoline). I couldn't stand d ewedu and cabbage so am presently on dostinex and I plan to continue for as long as I can until I get my bfp.
Progesterone is low, implantation issues is associated with low progesterone. Am sure ur dr will prescribe progesterone support drugs or lotion. U can also read back from the beginning, u find very useful tips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thank God, it is permanent in Jesus name... Happy and sickfree 9 months...

jayne8585yahoo:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin If I hear say I no try this Vit B6, C and folic acid eeh.
jayne8585yahoo , abeg did u take that dosage of vit C all through ur cycle? Thought too much of it can cause miscarriage esp if u take after ovulation. Pls let's clarify. I don go charter them this afternoon dey wait new cycle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Loisemm:
;DIf I hear say I no try this Vit B6, C and folic acid eeh.
jayne8585yahoo , abeg did u take that dosage of vit C all through ur cycle? Thought too much of it can cause miscarriage esp if u take after ovulation. Pls let's clarify. I don go charter them this afternoon dey wait new cycle
yes o, me I get b6 and folic acid na just vit c remain.. abeg wts d method of use?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.