Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394992 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wao. This is touching.
Thanks so much for the care, and prayer.
When you get married, you shall get preggy the very first month.And you shall carry your child (ren) in exactly 9 months.

Godchild2015:
Am not married yet, but I can't do without checking this thread every hour. And what am I searching ? Nothing other than bfp, want to be reading thousand of bfp every day.

God bless you all. This year shall be your year. We shall keep recording thousand of bfp every day in Jesus name. I Laminate every womb on this thread with the blood of Jesus.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ah, it is well! TTC matter! God is our strength...just thinking out loud!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen o, atlist u get ewcm, can't rem when last I saw ewcm

My dear it is well with our wombs

MamaKendra amen ooo I did it immediately!

Happy Sunday 2017 mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
mamakendra:
For my own, each one was tested for 4k. So I did FSH, progesterone, prolactin and paid 12k
thanks mama kendra
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
mamakendra:

Sorry dear for calling you back to this.
1) how long did you use pregnacare before your bfp.
2) I get from your post that you used m2tone for less than 2 months before your bfp, where you on anything else before then.
3) did you have elongated cycles because of the pregnacre and m2tone.
4) what was the fertility issue you were treating.
What was your general experience with the combo?
I am asking all this becos immediately after your testimony, I started m2tone in December, I was already on pregnacare before then(but was not religious with it), I started fully after your testimony.
I noticed that I purged for 2 days the first time I took the pregnacare and the m2tone together, so I started spacing them with at least 1 hour between each one.
QNow, my AF is late with 4days, I have tested 2 times, its bfn. I was wondering what your experiences were. I am not really treating much, no fibroid or pcos, just a progesterone noand fsh that can sometimes be a bit off range.

Luckily I documented my drug intake on my calendar app.
1. I started pregnacare on the 5th of Nov. Started m2tone a little earlier, on the first of Nov and took both religiously. I took m2tone alone in the mornings then took m2tone and pregnacare in the evenings always on a full stomach. So from 5th of Nov to 12dec when I got my BFP makes it 5 weeks and 2days.

2. I was not on anything else apart from pregnacare conception.

3. No It didn't in fact my period used to fluctuate between between 24days to 28. The only period I had on it was a 24days cycle. I started both drugs mid cycle. So no it didn't. Drugs don't usually elongate my cycle even when I was on clomid

4. I had no fertility issue per say. I had taken care of the fibroids through surgery I had over a year. Did hormonal test and shared it here. My prolactin was on the high side of normal according to the lab ranges, while progesterone was on the low side of normal. But everyone I showed said the results were OK. I was not getting pregnant so I started doing research online on unexplained infertility, stumbled upon a Nigerian forum got the Dr's number and sent him the picture of my cd3 hormonal result. He told me the two hormones were a bit abnormal, he was the first person telling me that, then he prescribed m2tone showed dh the chat after I had researched on it online. we immediately went to buy it. I decided to add pregnacare conception on my own.
I didn't have any reaction to the combination of drugs. Everybody reacts differently to drugs. I read reviews on Amazon on pregnacare some said it delayed their periods.

I hope this helps.
Baby dust

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
@childofGod29 pls wer did u get ur serrapaptse and ow much. R u using it for blocked tubes cos I wanna get it too. I av hydrosalpinges.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thank you @dazzle86 for that very explicit response.
Hope you and your Lo is doing great?
Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
mamakendra:
Thank you @dazzle86 for that very explicit response.
Hope you and your Lo is doing great?
Thanks again

You are welcome. We are doing well, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mumihaja sells serrapeptase. I have also seen it at the med plus in Ikeja city mall before. Serrapeptase is used for blocked tubes.
I just order my Meds online on amazon and get them shipped to me using shipping agents. When I run our and can't buy, I order for mumihaja.

For hydrosalpinges, you can try clean point tampon, gufei bao, and astragalus.

You should also do castor oil therapy and massage

fademi17:
@childofGod29 pls wer did u get ur serrapaptse and ow much. R u using it for blocked tubes cos I wanna get it too. I av hydrosalpinges.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childofGod29: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
fademi17:

@fademi17 I got it from Medplus pharmacy at Ikeja shopping mall for 7,200, the 250,000 iu one. You should be able to get it from any of their branch but if they don't have, tell the pharmacist to help you find out if the other branches have and order it for you. I am using it for blocked tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ogunbekun and @childofGod29
Tank u so much. Will check medplus if I can get one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
ogunbekun:
Mumihaja sells serrapeptase. I have also seen it at the med plus in Ikeja city mall before. Serrapeptase is used for blocked tubes.
I just order my Meds online on amazon and get them shipped to me using shipping agents. When I run our and can't buy, I order for mumihaja.

For hydrosalpinges, you can try clean point tampon, gufei bao, and astragalus.

You should also do castor oil therapy and massage

please which shipping agents do you use when buying from amazon?
I tried buying lugols from amazon but they keep telling me they can't ship to my country.
Please how do you go about it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ogunbekun
Pls I need gufei bao and serrapeptase
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
ogunbekun:
Wao. This is touching.
Thanks so much for the care, and prayer.
When you get married, you shall get preggy the very first month.And you shall carry your child (ren) in exactly 9 months.

Amen amen amen in the name of Jesus.

Pls I will like the mothers here( becos I strongly believe non shall be barren) to always use the blood of Jesus every day by placing your hands on your stomach( don't know why I kept doing such for some time now.) Degree what ever you desire after using the blood of Jesus. Pls this is not a joking matter, the blood speak better things. Happy sunday to you all. Love you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godchild2015:
Amen amen amen in the name of Jesus.

Pls I will like the mothers here( becos I strongly believe non shall be barren) to always use the blood of Jesus every day by placing your hands on your stomach( don't know why I kept doing such for some time now.) Degree what ever you desire after using the blood of Jesus. Pls this is not a joking matter, the blood speak better things. Happy sunday to you all. Love you all.

Amen to your prayers. God bless you richly. God will show Himself strong on all our behalfs, it is well with you in Jesus name.
Once You Are Ready To Have Your Kids,You Will Conceive Without Breaking A Sweat.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
I ship to a friend in the UK or US (depending on where I am buying from), and he sends it to his shipping agent.
In US, you can use Yankeetome - BB pin 2BB7E44D
In UK, I will get the details when I go to pick up, I have some supplements on the way.
You can even ship directly to the agents, and they will send down to Nigeria.

afagha:

please which shipping agents do you use when buying from amazon?
I tried buying lugols from amazon but they keep telling me they can't ship to my country.
Please how do you go about it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
For Serrapeptase, call 08094434639 - mumihaja is her nairaland name.

You can as well check out med plus at Ikeja city mall. Alpha pharmacy off Toyin also said they stock but I didn't see when I went there last week. They said they ran out but will restock.

For those in Lagos looking for letrozole, Alpha pharmacy off Toyin Street has in stock.

I didn't use gufei bao, I used cleanpoint which I got from mumihaja. You can asked her if she stocks gufei bao.

fademi17:
@ogunbekun
Pls I need gufei bao and serrapeptase
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
ogunbekun:
I ship to a friend in the UK or US (depending on where I am buying from), and he sends it to his shipping agent.
In US, you can use Yankeetome - BB pin 2BB7E44D
In UK, I will get the details when I go to pick up, I have some supplements on the way.
You can even ship directly to the agents, and they will send down to Nigeria.

thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ogunbekun
Tank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 1:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Dazzle86:

You are welcome. We are doing well, thank you.
how much did u get m2-tone, pls? N why did d Dr prescribe it for u?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2017
UmmTwins2:
how much did u get m2-tone, pls? N why did d Dr prescribe it for u?

Please read my reply to @mamakendra the reason is there.

I got it 1550 for a pack of 20tabs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fynebouy: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Good morning all, hope our weekend was great. Baby dust to all of us. Please could someone tell me where I could get hormonal profile and HSG done at fair price. I have paid several thousands for these tests at Lagoon, Georges Memorial etc, and now need to redo them and I am hoping there are other hospitals in Lagos where quality work is done but at not such high rates, maybe in this VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki areas too. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Fynebouy:
Good morning all, hope our weekend was great. Baby dust to all of us. Please could someone tell me where I could get hormonal profile and HSG done at fair price. I have paid several thousands for these tests at Lagoon, Georges Memorial etc, and now need to redo them and I am hoping there are other hospitals in Lagos where quality work is done but at not such high rates, maybe in this VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki areas too. Thanks for your understanding
You can check Union Diagnostic at VI.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Dazzle86:

Please read my reply to @mamakendra the reason is there.

I got it 1550 for a pack of 20tabs.
OK. 10x. Hw r guys (u n LOS) doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2017
I have faith that no shall be barren in the house and also that how barn shall be filled with children and children children......if u have such strong faith has mine then say this prayers for u children.
Pass on to your Mrs.

Prayer Points from Mother's Summit by Funke Felix Adejumo-

My Seed is a Champion

1.Oh earth, I speak to you, begin to yield your increase to my seeds.
Let everything i put on this earth germinate

2.My seed will not be a servant to their enemy.
I will not beg my enemy for my seed.

3.My seed will not bring me shame!

4.Father let the good things of this earth locate my seed!
My seed will not borrow or beg

5.My seed will be a palace pillar in the kingdom of God

6.No evil, stray bullet, sickness will touch my seed!

7.Father make me a wonder

8.Father let it be difficult for the devil & people to explain me

9.Father whatever it takes for a woman to have honour respect & dignity, put in me

10.Father, clothe me!
I shall not be naked in Jesus Name.

11.Father my children shall not be wasted

12.My seed will not be a victim of evil substitution! They will not die another's death

13.Father reward me for my sacrifices as a mother & a wife

14.My children will be kind enough to take care of me!
They will marry into good homes.

15.I crush the skull of Every Abimelech (Alakoba) plotting against me

16.My feet & that of my seed shall not step into trouble!

17.While I am young, ì will not become a widow!
Also,My husband will not bury me!

18.My seat shall not be vacant!
No one will represent me on the day of joy of my seed.

19.I shall not be a victim of anyone's error

20.When it is sweet for me it will not suddenly finish

21.God fight for me & for my children

22.I will see, reap & eat my harvest!

23.Lord,the 3 things that accompanied my seed when he came into the world will not accompany him when he is going (blood -i.e. assassination, accident, crying/tears and unclothedness)

24.My children shall not be terrified in life

25.I curse every devourer over my children's academics, health, finance, work, business, marriage

26.Lord Deliver my children from group afflictions & corporate embargos!

27.I receive & declare championship academically & mentally, maritally, financially over my children

28.My seed shall not stumble in Jesus Name .

As a mother, pray this prayer With one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach.

1. Every child that sucked these breasts and passed thro my womb shall not be slaughtered by devil's cohorts in Jesus Name.

2.. I cover my children with the Blood of Jesus.

They will always escape the traps of the enemies.

3. I will not weep or bury any of my children.

4. My children are my garment of honor, therefore they shall not be ripped off by the enemies.

5. Blood of Jesus, avail and prevail over my children.

So shall it be In Jesus Name. Amen.

From the VOICE OF THE PREVAILING MOTHER.

PASS IT ON TO MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE. AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL ALWAYS BE VICTORS AND NOT VICTIMS. In Jesus Name. AMEN.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2017
You won't be put to shame in Jesus name, so shall it be by God grace...

MummyJJ:
Happy Sunday to all

Hehehhehehehehehehehehe. So let me laugh first. Service was great and wore women fellowship wrapper with one blouse wey I no understand. After service pastors wife called me iya beji, guess my dressing didn't do justice to my tummy. Chaiee. I just smiled. Na so another woman started congratulating me that she is happy with what is happening amongst those that married last year. Hehehehhehehehehehe. I just dey look till she said when I drop I should call her to bath baby that what work does she have. She's a grandma. See me smiling.

My God I know you will not put me to shame. Plus today is hubby's birthday and he re-enforced his prayers and wish for twins.

On another level am thinking of doing tvs next month maybe pikins dem dey hide abi my dream is coming thru? Feeling cramps on my ovary sides. The left seems worse. Praying for fertilization and sticky babies.CD12 of 24

#Josephine2017

Have a great day mamas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fynebouy: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2017
favouredestiny:

God bless you indeed my dear sister, I can't believe their prices. I have spent more than 100K each time for just hormonal profile, though they also do for the men but this is really great prices they offer. Many thanks again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks dear, am praying it midnight tonight, by God's grace.

baby dust to us all

missingribs:
I have faith that no shall be barren in the house and also that how barn shall be filled with children and children children......if u have such strong faith has mine then say this prayers for u children.
Pass on to your Mrs.

M

PASS IT ON TO MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE. AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL ALWAYS BE VICTORS AND NOT VICTIMS. In Jesus Name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
missingribs:
Pass on to your Mrs.

My Seed is a Champion

From the VOICE OF THE PREVAILING MOTHER.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
favouredestiny:

was just about to refer her, that's the one my gynea uses, he trusts them 100%.. that's the lab he referred us to 4 d tests

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please my sisters can anyone recommend for me any good libido enhancing drug. Please it's urgent. My libido has gone seriously awol and I can't seem to find it. My husband's own is top notch, I can't match up to his and he's complaining seriously. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.