Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410966 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2017
fademi17:
Good morning peeps, pls wen s d ryt time to do d castor oil therapy. I read it somewer and it szd don't do it while menstrusting and somewerelse it szd don't do it after mensuration or ovulation.
Personally; I use mine thru out my period cos it helps seriously with d menstrual cramps & l also noticed it makes d flow more heavier & without clots. But l saw on this trend that it should be used after AF & not during AF; so me don't really know sef

missingribs:

from the university of Google,if d whitish thing be like egg white abeg kpekus well well,cos dat u most fertile period and d thing go drag dh fuel go inside well well (it makes a slippery slope for Free flow of semen to the uterus).
My sis, Na so my instinct be tell me too but d CD no just confuse me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Loisemm:
Lmao @mr morphology!
I like this your Dh o. So up and doing in TTC stuff grin
In kpekusing... he is number 1
In testing... him no fit carry last.
Imagine, just 3 months into TTC him don dey ginger and support for tests.
Abeg greet am well well for us. Na twins him go score. I don talk am b4. I dey talk am again. grin

for baby making ish the guy dey try, d time I joined this forum and someone told me to relax say wetin mke I dey give myself bp, I con relax small, 4mnths into marriage hubby say if e no click this month we go meet gynea, I say but we still early na, he was like e better mke we do test now if anytin dey we correct am, Dan to wait after some months say by den time don dey go...he had already fixed date 4 his sfa bfre gynea told us to use Union diagnostics that he trust dem. but by den my fertile period don start

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Good morning mamas how are we all doing? Fingers crossed for all of us in our 2WW grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
lavivaavril:
Good morning mamas how are we all doing? Fingers crossed for all of us in our 2WW grin
amen ooo, tho I duno if I've entered 2ww yet, I still dey cd19
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2017
My dear, I understand, don't give up, you may be pregnant for all you care. I am just encouraging myself in God, cos its not easy. I never wish this for anyone oh. Take your time and pray for others, this kinda helps me, especially people who have been trying for longer than I, I just pray to God for them,

Concerning Georges, its expensive oh, but they are good, they have the equipment and all. I was meeting the main doctor, and he was not just explaining well to me, for example, my husband went for his test, they didn't give us the result, just sent it to the doctor, he just said it was borderline, but ok. For one who is new to this, I had to start checking what borderline was oh, it was here that I knew about mobility and motility, he never explained to us. I was doing TVS, he didn't tell me that was TVS, just go, lie, a nurse will come, then he will say, meet with your hubby in two days. Did not explain, this is the size, you know all that. If they have their rep here, they should know that I am not happy oh. For every time I met with him and he conducted the TVS, it cost me 25k, imagine, 10k TVS, 15k consultancy that he was not explaining oh.

God should just answer me in this cycle, am not taking anything, He should show himself strong on my behalf and for everyone.

SimiAA:
Sorry for posting twice. Please dear sisters has anyone tried George's memorial hospital lekki because someone recommended it to me. I want to know how affordable it is and get a good insight on their doctors. Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2017
My dear, take it easy with him, don't let divorce even come to your mind, I dont know what religion you are but please pray for him, bless your home, and command every spirit of moodiness to leave your home. Commit his heart to God and pray that God will let him do the test, but in all, just love him and be happy. You married him, so decide, that wether baby or not, you will be happy. Please call him now now,,, Baby dust to us all

missingribs:
am I d only one in this category or do I need help,am getting moody with hubby this days, anytime am around him I feel pissed,
imagine today his is birthday and I refuse to say happy birthday cos I feel what is the celebration all abt,he is 47 no child and he is not seeing anything serious about it or is it dat he is pretending not to get me hurt or is it dat he has a child outside so he is not border (lot of things running through my mind) although ave not caught him cheating.
am even thinking of ending DS whole marriage (maybe we should both go our separate w
ays and try with others)cos am the only one doing scan, using drugs when I tell him,he keeps telling me he knows he is ok.
am getting tired of his non challant attitude

so sorry for my outburst and vibration.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2017
My dear, you be champion, but its advisable everyday, then take a break, to energize the semen, then do again, followed by everyother day, or 4 times a week. 2 or 3 times a day when ttc is not advisable. but this men, then no go wan hear...lol God give us wisdom.

mummykyrti:
lol no b so o, na me even dey do 1 day interval, left for dh the thing b like food, weekdays na once a day, weekend na like twice or thrice a day, na me dey use style style dey run self, atimes I go lie say I get sore 4 jajaina.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen ooo, tho I duno if I've entered 2ww yet, I still dey cd19

grin; yes u r. U know we r cycle mates ( average CD 28-29). If u divide this by 2; then ur latter CD days; from CD15 to AF day (ie CD 28/29) is ur supposed 2wks wait. ThAts why 4 this cycle, I reduced mine to a 1 wk wait; incase ovulation occurs late.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please don't free him oh, do today and tomorrow, then rest the day later...

Adiahaakwaibom1:

My sis; why am so confused cos I be see something similar on CD9 but this one be dey stretchy . 4 kpekus; I do one yesterday; make I free Oga till 2morrow b4 Mr Man go faint oh grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

grin; yes u r. U know we r cycle mates ( average CD 28-29). If u divide this by 2; then ur latter CD days; from CD15 to AF day (ie CD 28/29) is ur supposed 2wks wait. ThAts why 4 this cycle, I reduced mine to a 1 wk wait; incase ovulation occurs late.
atimes my cycle dey reach cd31 o...infact my cycle is between 27-31 days, but for some time it has been 29days...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My dear, you be champion, but its advisable everyday, then take a break, to energize the semen, then do again, followed by everyother day, or 4 times a week. 2 or 3 times a day when ttc is not advisable. but this men, then no go wan hear...lol God give us wisdom.

thank you mummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
fademi17:
Good morning peeps, pls wen s d ryt time to do d castor oil therapy. I read it somewer and it szd don't do it while menstrusting and somewerelse it szd don't do it after mensuration or ovulation.

Please use only after AF, right before O, castor oil can over stimulate the uterus and excessively thin-out the endometrium, causing more bleeding or non-stop bleeding if used during AF, u can use hot water bottle only without castor oil during AF to help with the flow.

You may want to add self-massage with the Castor oil pack, you can read below pages for discussion about COP

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/1557#48414125
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/1557#48410884
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
My dear, its not long at all, thats why we are here. One thing I have learnt in marriage is how to listen to my husband, because not only is he the head, but God also speaks through him. Speak to your father in heaven, tell Him that as your husband as said, let God do it, please don't be afraid, join faith with him and pray. Give thanks to God and praise Him, go for your hols, enjoy yourself, relax your mind and let God do what only He can do.

What if you do the IVF and it dosen't work? my sister, try it hubby's way for now and see. As you trust God, you will never be put to shame. Baby dust to us all...

Fertilemum:
Good afternoon mamas.. Abeg I want to seek ur advice as I don't know how to go about it anymore.. Late last year hubby and I decided to go d ivf route(his sperm count is low..we have tried all sorts of drugs and even surgery but deres no improvement) we went to Dr Emeka of olive branch clinic..did all the necessary tests, he was even very impressed with their services and all.. Wen it was time for us to start d ivf proper, he changed his mind.. I asked y and he said God will do it naturally.. It's not like I don't av faith in God but d pressure is killing me.. I don't know wot to do.. I even feel too weak and exhausted to pray these days.. Right now, we are planning a vacation and I am not just into it.. A part of me just wants to tell DH to use d money for ivf.. But won't I hurt his feelings by saying so? Sorry for the long post.. May we all get our bfps dis cycle by God's grace.. Baby dust to us all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
fademi17:
Hi peeps, v bn looking for castor oil everywer. Did s d one I found. Want to knw if its OK. And if its not pls wer in Ibadan can I get one. Whoeva has a pix of d real one should pls send pls.
Tanx

this is the real one you are holding na!!, so long it is cold pressed, then it is the one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
@FruitfulRay..thanks so much.. U don't know what those words mean to me and how relieved I feel.. May God answer ur prayers in this cycle IJN.. In fact receive triplets by God's grace

Mama's in d house.. Pls let's start another round of prayers o, even fasting sef.. I find it difficult to do these things on my own.. Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Thanks ma, Amen but Triplets...hmmm, if its Gods will, but na 1 i want or twins at most, but if God like give me 7 at once, I receive it... lol

please listen to this, and for everyone too.

http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1086a_beliefs.mp3

Fertilemum:
@FruitfulRay..thanks so much.. U don't know what those words mean to me and how relieved I feel.. May God answer ur prayers in this cycle IJN.. In fact receive triplets by God's grace

Mama's in d house.. Pls let's start another round of prayers o, even fasting sef.. I find it difficult to do these things on my own.. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
@FruitfulRay.. I will surely listen to it.. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
lavivaavril:

A BIG AMEN oooo,am in CD 25...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good afternoon to all GTC mamas going to conceive
please visit am soliciting for your help. pls visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3550645/passing-through-hard-timesplease
God bless you as you do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Please don't free him oh, do today and tomorrow, then rest the day later...

Lol...... Yes Ma! I will comply cheesy

Fertilemum:
Good afternoon mamas... Late last year hubby and I decided to go d ivf route(his sperm count is low... A part of me just wants to tell DH to use d money for ivf..
My dear, am also in support of fruitfulray'S advice.@ least DH is making conscious efforts towards ttcing by planning this vacation, so relax ur mind & allow his own wish 2 be done. Thereafter, u can "table" urs, but By God's grace ; it won't get to that stage.

mummykyrti:
atimes my cycle dey reach cd31 o...infact my cycle is between 27-31 days, but for some time it has been 29days...
My last cycle also was 31 days, I have noticed certain things Abt these " elongated cycles" . Any cycle that I don't use anything, my cycle is usually28/29 days but if it's d reverse; it's btw 31-34days. D matter sef tire person

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
missingribs:

A BIG AMEN oooo,am in CD 25...
ehhyy mama you are enjoying ooo, adiahaakwaibom1 I just wish I can sleep and wake and see myself that I've missed my flow 4 like 1week . the anxiety ehn can kill!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
ehhyy mama you are enjoying ooo, adiahaakwaibom1 I just wish I can sleep and wake and see myself that I've missed my flow 4 like 1week . the anxiety ehn can kill!!!
Lol, l also dislike this waiting period. I just wish d thing can just skip also.
This is d period u should be aware of phantom pregnancy symptoms- cos Na dis period our body dey simulate pregnancy symptoms wella. As am typing right now, my mouth sef dey bitter but after this period; d bitterness will miracously disappear cheesy. So me no just send d body again sef till 2 wks time. Plus l do less ttc-related things now, so bp no go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
I read somewhere someone said medplus or so and its 7200 mke I go do research

modified: Mumihaja sells serrapeptase. I have also seen it at the med plus in Ikeja city mall before. Serrapeptase is used for blocked tubes.
I just order my Meds online on amazon and get them shipped to me using shipping agents. I copied mama ogunbekun u can quote her and ask more questions

Thanks sis. I know Mumihaja sells, she doesn't have now. I've found where to get sha. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Lol, l also dislike this waiting period. I just wish d thing can just skip also.
wah will a pelzin do? this ttc iz such that when you see a pregnant woman or when u get pregnant u start danzing like you af win an award
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
priscaver:

sorry for d late reply. I bought in one ogbonge pharmacy for ikorodu. God to any big PHARM and asks for lugols. I went wit pix and demanded to see d pharmacist. she brought from d inner room
mama I'm back o! I have asked medplus and health plus on the island and they don't have. Please wetin be the name of the ogbonge pharmacy for ikorodu wey you see lugols?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:

enjoy me,d anxiety I dey feel no get part in as much as I no to TTC DS cycle,my mind just dey dere.i just dey pray make AF no show in ugly face.with each passing day am anxious to get a BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

This is d period u should be aware of phantom pregnancy symptoms- cos Na dis period our body dey simulate pregnancy symptoms wella. As am typing right now, my mouth sef dey bitter but after this period; d bitterness will miracously disappear cheesy. So me no just send d body again sef till 2 wks time. Plus l do less ttc-related things now, so bp no go kill person.

I think say na only me d thing dey do.....I dey feel bloated,d feel slight cramps in my lower abdomen,my throat dey taste one kind,Kon join with neauseness,d feel of dizziness no be here, breast dey do e own .i just tire for d body
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
@adiahaakwaibom1..amen ma'am, I also pray it doesn't come to that.. Thanks for d advice.

@FruitfulRay.. Thanks for dat audio message.. It came in just in time.. I have truly been doubting and underestimating God, may he forgive me.. I was blessed by it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
missingribs:

enjoy me,d anxiety I dey feel no get part in as much as I no to TTC DS cycle,my mind just dey dere.i just dey pray make AF no show in ugly face.with each passing day am anxious to get a BFP.
my dear this month is our month and this year is my year, me I must be 2017 mama by God's grace ooo....na from now till April I get to click it and I am clicking it by fire by brimstone, if na to hang ontop olumo rock do frontyard doggy self I go do...hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
hi beautiful mamas i went to for appointments to at d hospital today the doc said i will do three test which include pelvic scan, sono hsg and hormonal assay pls which one should i do first i heard these tests are quite expensive. can i do one per month? or all must be done at ones.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
ithope2:
For anyone that has issue with ovarian cyst or fibroid, apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses is very effective natural treatment. You can check previous thread(TTC) or alternative method to TTC thread. To order for Apple cider vinegar(with the mother) and Organic blackstap molasses(Unsulphured) call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Thanks

How much is the Blackstrap Molasses? Can one just use the normal BRAGG VINEGAR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.