Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407312 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Abi i shld start m2tone again?
I know it helped abit.
I stopped cos as a stay at home mom i cldnt afford to buy at 2500 every 5days but one mama don show me where to get at 1500

Sometimes i begin to tink maybe my mucus are too harsh. Is there a test to check cm acidity?

our very own curvy mami grin grin,
there is a test for hostile cervical mucous, but its expensive and not common...i doubt upto 4 labs would be doing it in naija.
its number 1 on my favourite theories for unexplained infertility, going forward, iw ould advice you to assume u hv it and commence treatment for it.
treatment is simple and natural,// quit or drastically reduce all processed sugars/processed flour/ cakes chin chin meatpie etc....eat more alkaline fruits n foods, eat almonds, soursop, drink lemon honey drink on empty stomach every morning etc. do more reaserch for tips on how to make the body more alkaline.
alkaline is all round good for the boy, not just ttc

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
RipVanWink:

our very own curvy mami grin grin,
there is a test for hostile cervical mucous, but its expensive and not common...i doubt upto 4 labs would be doing it in naija.
its number 1 on my favourite theories for unexplained infertility, going forward, iw ould advice you to assume u hv it and commence treatment for it.
treatment is simple and natural,// quit or drastically reduce all processed sugars/processed flour/ cakes chin chin meatpie etc....eat more alkaline fruits n foods, eat almonds, soursop, drink lemon honey drink on empty stomach every morning etc. do more reaserch for tips on how to make the body more alkaline.
alkaline is all round good for the boy, not just ttc

Lost but found tongue
Where u go hide since? Wht abt dw? Hope u dey take care of her well o? Dey give her better food and kpekus?
Thank you sir!

Oya alkaline foods where una dey?
I strongly feel my cm is acidic because after my ewcm d kind tinner like strong perfume( tongue) i get along wt d cm dey fear me based on who i b wt curiousity i had to taste it am sorry for writing dis but i did taste it and it tasted like lime
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
ogunbekun:
Do you experience it after kpekus? If it is after or a lil bit after, it could be dryness, that preseed can help with. If it is without kpekus, did you just start having the condition, if yes, it could be harmattan o *wild guess*. If it is irrespective of the above, please visit your doc. Or try all them fish oil etc, heard they as well help with CM.

And i hope you arent on diet sha, all them "lose weight in 1 week"diet have a way of messing with your hormones/system.

I go visit anoda dokita

Diet gini?
U don learn slang o @try 'ALL THEM ' fish oil cheesy
Hope you aren't on diet sha 'ALL THEM' lose weight in 1week tongue
Na me u wan take dey practice d slang? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Symptoms update- Sore breasts and body pains
Period- MIA for 10days
Diagnose- inconclusive (2weekswait)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Lost but found tongue
Where u go hide since? Wht abt dw? Hope u dey take care of her well o? Dey give her better food and kpekus?
Thank you sir!

Oya alkaline foods where una dey?
I strongly feel my cm is acidic because after my ewcm d kind tinner like strong perfume( tongue) i get along wt d cm dey fear me based on who i b wt curiousity i had to taste it am sorry for writing dis but i did taste it and it tasted like lime

hahahahaha, laff wan tear my belle @ bolded.. turned ghost reader for a while, this s,hit can be tiring at times.
unexplained infertility dey make person think and research upandan.

lmao@tasting cm, u r brave to confess it, many of us hv tasted worse grin shocked

there is this soda powder douching that was trending a while back, they said it works too, and is instant, unlike fruits/foods that will take a while to get down to ur jajaina or cm.
preseed is also said to help, but works best if inserted 45mins to 1hr b4 the kpekus, btw preseed was 6k last time i checked in coka, n dw isnt a big fan of it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
RipVanWink:

hahahahaha, laff wan tear my belle.. turned ghost reader for a while, this s,hit can be tiring at times.

lmao@tasting cm, u r brave to confess it, many of us hv tasted worse grin shocked

there is this soda powder douching that was trending a while back, they said it works too, and is instant, unlike fruits/foods that will take a while to get down to ur jajaina or cm.
preseed is also said to help, but works best if inserted 45mins to 1hr b4 the kpekus, btw preseed was 6k last time i checked in coka, n dw isnt a big fan of it

Is it recently u checked preseed at coka?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
CravingChic:
Not again....I woke up to see AF..I am so sad. Why can't we just conceive and have children like other women. O God! Please be merciful....I just want to cry all day. Thankfully, dh has gone to work. Its just so frustrating. I feel so helpless and somewhat useless too.

don't be frustrated ooooo,see it as another cylce to try something different......am in my CD 28,the anxiety no get part 2,as I dey watch and look out for d unwelcome visitor.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Where did you get it at 6k? Na 7500 I dey buy am. Abeg make I port go your pharmacy sharp sharp

RipVanWink:

hahahahaha, laff wan tear my belle.. turned ghost reader for a while, this s,hit can be tiring at times.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
SimiAA:
Symptoms update- Sore breasts and body pains
Period- MIA for 10days
Diagnose- inconclusive (2weekswait)

This is weird! Let's be hopeful still.
Lots of baby dust your way .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Is it recently u checked preseed at coka?
last month, though what i do is check major pharmacies, some have old stock, and dont know that prices hv increased.
though not many pharmacies in benin sef
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Easiest way to get your body and your CM Alkaline is by drinking Lemon Juice (stay away from Lime) mixed in water, Grapefruit Juice mixed in water, Baking Soda mixed thoroughly in water, Apple Cider Vinegar Mixed in water. Either one of them is Ok. You don't have to take all at the same time. All are safe for TTC and enhances conception and good health

One can also do a Baking Soda Finger 1hour to 30mins before BD. ie dipping tip of finger in Baking Soda and inserting into Veejay, Using Preseed/Conceive Plus or Using real Egg Whites from Chicken but from Pasteurized Chicken Eggs.

Happy Year 2017 Y'all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Onaswu:

Please be cheerful, crying may endure for the but joy comes in the morning. God will surprise you soonest dont loose hope. it is well

Thanks babes....I hope you are fine too. I read your post the other day and sent my little token. Dont worry your baby would open doors of opportunities and blessings in your home.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fvine:
Easiest way to get your body and your CM Alkaline is by drinking Lemon Juice (stay away from Lime) mixed in water, Grapefruit Juice mixed in water, Baking Soda mixed thoroughly in water, Apple Cider Vinegar Mixed in water. Either one of them is Ok. You don't have to take all at the same time. All are safe for TTC and enhances conception and good health

One can also do a Baking Soda Finger 1hour to 30mins before BD. ie dipping tip of finger in Baking Soda and inserting into Veejay, Using Preseed/Conceive Plus or Using real Egg Whites from Chicken but from Pasteurized Chicken Eggs.

Happy Year 2017 Y'all.

yay fvine is back from her sabatical.
another wonderful momma, though truth be told, we don too old for this thread, na preggy thread we supz dey. kai

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Loisemm:
Elixir123 , congrats. May you have a healthy 9 months. Sweet bfp.

Orney , Blossomedcherry , mamatb , 4realwoman how una dey? Been a while
Swthrt am fine o, trust u n Oga are doing superb?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
My darling, please don't feel sad, it will come to pass... God knows best...baby dust to us all

CravingChic:
Not again....I woke up to see AF..I am so sad. Why can't we just conceive and have children like other women. O God! Please be merciful....I just want to cry all day. Thankfully, dh has gone to work. Its just so frustrating. I feel so helpless and somewhat useless too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
CravingChic:

Thanks babes....I hope you are fine too. I read your post the other day and sent my little token. Dont worry your baby would open doors of opportunities and blessings in your home.
Thanks very much. Amen to your prayer. Yours is on the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's so hard not to symptom spot in your tww. It's well. I sometimes feel like I should jam one prophet for road so he will tell me when I will conceive and why all these dey happen.

Mama's Pls must one have reached 1yr TTC before docs will take you serious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
@ Elixir123
Bug congrats 2 our newest mom. God will grant thee a stress free pregnancy & a safe delivery. kiss

@Gloriaakin24
I don't know u 4rm anywhere but l had a dream concerning u last nite. In d dream ;we(#2017moms#) were congratulating u on ur bfp; so my dear rejoice cos ur testimony is near.

@curvilious
Sorry Abt ur friend. That's was how a FB friend of mine died too after twins delivery. D most painful part is that she ttced 4 more than 3yrs. That's why I pray more 4 safe delivery 4 both mother & child after all these ttc wahala.

@mamatwiny
Easy Sis; I have come 2 realise most of our men don't handle ttcing well. It takes d Grace of God & Absolute Patience 2 overcome this great hurdle. My Union will be 4 yrs this yr & we have been ttcing for Abt 2yrs.@ times when l remember d past; how DH was b4 ttcing; I just wish to return 2 d past. TTCING made us more distant 2 each other unknowingly; l focused more on my budding career & him on his new biz..... So Take advantage of d distance & undergo extensive tests & procedures @ ur leisure. If d surgery is ABSOLUTELY needed 4 d subserosal fibroid, then brace urself & undergo it. One thing l truly believe in my heart is that each & everyone of us WILL SURELY OVERCOME THIS HURDLE

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
ogunbekun:
Yes, you can. The tea is around 2k at spar. But it is cheaper and in bulk when you buy online amazon.co.uk. the one in spar is just about 20 bags of tea

please don't mind my plenty question ooh. These teas are they for unblocking Fallopian tube, can I buy the drugs instead because I checked Amazon and the drugs are cheaper than the teas. But if tea works better I could save up for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
They are for the hydrosalpinx. The drugs are actually better.
Just that I deceive myself that tea will have less side-effect (even though that is a big fat lie - BFL)

Unblocking tube is serrapeptase, wobenzyme n, yimucao and xixiancao (I decided to write the tea together because of our friend whose mention we'very been unknowingly clogging) cry

lapagegirl:
please don't mind my plenty question ooh. These teas are they for unblocking Fallopian tube, can I buy the drugs instead because I checked Amazon and the drugs are cheaper than the teas. But if tea works better I could save up for it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mamas,

I get one for you o. I go do scan today, them say I get "bulky ovaries". I read that it may be caused by PCOS, endometriosis.

In all my TTC years, never thought I had pcos. (Moved straight to ivf after my hsg showed blocked tubes).
My period is always regular. All my follicular scan - both medicated and unmedicated have always shown quality egg(s).

What can be the issue and what are the suggested solutions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fvine:

Happy Year 2017 Y'all.
Wow good to have you back. I know very very soon , you will have reason to celebrate your triplets this year whether is convient for your enemies or not, this is your year of mega celebration. Happy new year Ma.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
@mummykyrti
#OfficialMistressKpekus# grin
I dey hail oh! Take am Sofri 4 DH, u know expectant moms dey alwaz dey "hyper "

@ Thehomemaker
On d Red Degenerative fibroids;Ur Doc basically explained it well. According 2 what l have read abt it; d growing baby & d fibroids compete 4 blood supply; which eventually leads to limited/ no blood flow 2 d fibroids & subsequently leads to d fibrosis disintegration/ degeneration ( which is a very gud news)

@kudibaby
Most Drs recommend CD10 for HSG.
As 4 Cystadenoma of d ovary ( kai; we medical people dey like give people bp with these Big Big names)
According 2 Prof Goggle's Definiton cool
Cyst- r saclike pockets of tissue filled with fluid & other subs
Adenoma- a benign tumour (ie a tumour that DOSENT spread)
So Cystadenoma of d ovary is sac like benign tumour seen in an ovary. In other words , an ovarian cyst.

@Cravingchic
Ufaanmi; easy. In Life hurdles; we must never lose up/ give up. Personally ; I know it's not easy but as long as we have life ; we must have hope kiss

@SimiAA
If l were u, l will be very cautious this period; no bd, no heavy lifting, no stress in short absolute peace of mind. As long as AF DOSENT show ; keeping praying & believing u have conceived.

@Fvine
Thanks 4 d detailed info

@ MummyJJ
Yes, medically a couple is believed 2 have fertility issues after a yr of consistent intercourse.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
ogunbekun:
Mamas,

I get one for you o. I go do scan today, them say I get "bulky ovaries". I read that it may be caused by PCOS, endometriosis.

In all my TTC years, never thought I had pcos. (Moved straight to ivf after my hsg showed blocked tubes).
My period is always regular. All my follicular scan - both medicated and unmedicated have always shown quality egg(s).

What can be the issue and what are the suggested solutions
Hmm; l don't understand; l thought ur earlier combo of castor oil, serrapeptase, xixianciao... Etc were very effective 4 tubal blockages.
Also, hope u weren't tensed during d HSG testing; 2 avoid false results.
But if truly , it's tubal blockage & U can afford IVF; then plz go 4 it. ( me sef don dey save towards it).I heard UBTH price is quite affordable & dy have good success rate.

@all 2017moms
Since DH became a "changed person"& stopped consuming alcohol.; l have noticed that his fluid is very thick & whenever we bd; d " fuel doesn't leak ". He even told me joking " that these days; whenever he "drops", he feels like a great thing just left his body.
So to our sabi mamas with " leaking fuel issue"; we should beg our DH to stop taking Alcohol while ttcing cos this might just be d true root of that issue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

@Gloriaakin24
I don't know u 4rm anywhere but l had a dream concerning u last nite. In d dream ;we(#2017moms#) were congratulating u on ur bfp; so my dear rejoice cos ur testimony is near.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u Jesus i receive it
whao want can i say than to calm this beautiful prophesy thank u. This is our year of bountiful bfp in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ Elixir123
Bug congrats 2 our newest mom. God will grant thee a stress free pregnancy & a safe delivery. kiss

@Gloriaakin24

@curvilious
Sorry Abt ur friend. That's was how a FB friend of mine died too after twins delivery. D most painful part is that she ttced 4 more than 3yrs. That's why I pray more 4 safe delivery 4 both mother & child after all these ttc wahala.

@mamatwiny
Easy Sis; I have come 2 realise most of our men don't handle ttcing well. It takes d Grace of God& Absolute Patience 2 overcome this hurdle. Mine Union will be 4 yrs this yr & we have been ttcing for Abt 2yrs.@ times when l remember d past; how DH was b4 ttcing; I just wish to return 2 d past. TTCING made us more distance 2 each other unknowingly; l focused more on my budding career & him on his new biz..... So Take advantage of d distance & undergo extensive tests & procedures @ ur leisure. If d surgery is ABSOLUTELY needed 4 d subserosal fibroid, then brace urself & undergo it. One thing l truly believe in my heart is that each & everyone of us WILL SURELY OVERCOME THIS HURDLE

mamalicious mama were ave u been hiding na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
@adiahaakwaibom1 I'm kuku trying...2 weeks go soon reach

Meanwhile I went for a prayer crusade and the prophet told all ttc mothers to go home nd change d position of their beds. I've done my own immediately I got home. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
missingribs:

mamalicious mama were ave u been hiding na
Lol.... I dey ; just trying to do less ttc stuffs, make bp no kill person 4 this 2wks wait cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My darling, please don't feel sad, it will come to pass... God knows best...baby dust to us all

Thanks FruitfulRay and Adiahaakwaibom...your words mean a lot. Fertility blessings!@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
lol. Na so na. If i no use my mamas practice, who i wan use.

curvilicious:

I go visit anoda dokita

Diet gini?
U don learn slang o @try 'ALL THEM ' fish oil cheesy
Hope you aren't on diet sha 'ALL THEM' lose weight in 1week tongue
Na me u wan take dey practice d slang? cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
evening o.
pls I would like advice on this pcos thing. I was diagnosed some years back n used clomid which at all times led to ovulation.

come this TTC period I've used clomid twice (I must confess without drs supervision. my gynae services are quite pricey plus they just moved to their site n prices doubled) and i neither ovulated nor menstruated. d first time i did a scan n they said it was a cyst for which i used oral contraceptive for. second time i decided to use metformin together with d clomid but still no menses or pregnancy. i guess it was also a cyst cos two days after finishing d clomid my lower ab was aching for 5 days.

I don't know what could be d problem. the only thing I consider different from my previous experiences with the drug is that I'm now 3-4 years older n my weight also abt 3kg more.
.I've decided to continue with metfirmin and also reduce my weight. so far I've lost 1kg.

im thinking of going to another gynae thats closer n cheaper for another clomid treatment. maybe first week in feb. i want to believe that they can add some injection or so to d clomid to help ensure i actually ovulate.

pls has anyone experienced smt like this before? how did u get pregnant with pcos.

im so tired of negative pt tests.

baby dusts to all TTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its is not hsg o. Just a normal ultrasound scan

Adiahaakwaibom1:

Hmm; l don't understand; l thought ur earlier combo of castor oil, serrapeptase, xixianciao... Etc were very effective 4 tubal blockages.
Also, hope u weren't tensed during d HSG testing; 2 avoid false results.
But if truly , it's tubal blockage & U can afford IVF; then plz go 4 it. ( me sef don dey save towards it).I heard UBTH price is quite affordable & dy have good success rate.

@all 2017moms
Since DH became a "changed person"& stopped consuming alcohol.; l have noticed that his fluid is very thick & whenever we bd; d " fuel doesn't leak ". He even told me joking " that these days; whenever he "drops", he feels like a great thing just left his body.
So to our sabi mamas with " leaking fuel issue"; we should beg our DH to stop taking Alcohol while ttcing cos this might just be d true root of that issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.