Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407659 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please I want to find out how much it cost to do a transvaginal ultrasound and the experience. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello mamas, please I want to take vit b12 and bco injection but I don't know the dosage. Please any ideas on how to go about it? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
curvilicious:

You dey enjoy now u quiet later now u go dey tell me how u no know where ur af go
Sticky dust
hahaha, abeg I no wan see AF o, lavivaavril my dear sorry abt work stress, adiahaakwaibom1 abeg which CD we dey now? my period tracker still dey pregnancy mode, still team October 13 ooo...una good morning, wishing us a fruitful week with plenty bfp

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2017
MGeey:
Hello mamas, please I want to take vit b12 and bco injection but I don't know the dosage. Please any ideas on how to go about it? Thanks
leme assume u meant tablet, sweety bco is a combination of different b-vitamins, so take b12 and folic acid, other sabi mamas would come and put mouth and give dosage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2017
mummykyrti:
hahaha, abeg I no wan see AF o, lavivaavril my dear sorry abt work stress, adiahaakwaibom1 abeg which CD we dey now? my period tracker still dey pregnancy mode, still team October 13 ooo...una good morning, wishing us a fruitful week with plenty bfp

Gd morning mama, and so shall it be! You shall not see af oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2017
lavivaavril:

Gd morning mama, and so shall it be! You shall not see af oo
I tot brown old blood is beta than new blood? it might be implantation bleeding or what do u think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
pweetymii:

I have no idea.For the hsg,3 days after af.i.e.to ensure bleeding has totally stopped.

My TTC sis were u also duped by Golden pearls saw your moniker there exactly the way it is here was curious. I know their office at ikorodu here was wondering if u were the one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
After a long absence I am happy to inform my lovely mama's that God has done it for me again.I tested positive and fetal pole has been seen.I pray that every woman here will sing a song of joy soon.

37 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:
After a long absence I am happy to inform my lovely mama's that God has done it for me again.I tested positive and fetal pole has been seen.I pray that every woman here will sing a song of joy soon.
praaaise the Lord! it is the Lords doing. I pray you have a stress free pregnancy,and you will not cast your young in Jesus name. happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2017
jamesbridget13:
u re welcome sweety

It ll end in praise as long as God is alive

Again #cheerup

Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
curvilicious:

I can imagine my sister

Yours will shock them soon

Amen, thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:

Yayy another bfp, we glorify the Lord God for your life

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2017
mummykyrti:
I tot brown old blood is beta than new blood? it might be implantation bleeding or what do u think?

My dear I'm just looking unto God, how far with you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2017
mummykyrti:
, adiahaakwaibom1 abeg which CD we dey now? my period tracker still dey pregnancy mode, still team October 13 ooo...una good morning, wishing us a fruitful week with plenty bfp
And so shall it be. We dey CD 25.

aghaibiam:
Congrats 2 out newest mama. D Good Lord will grant thee a safe pregnancy & delivery .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2017
@Aghaibiam, congrats on ur bfp. Your baby has come to stay in Jesus name. Amen. Wishing you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:
Congrats sis, am so happy for you and wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, this is our year to get our BFP in Jesus name, Amen.
Have a wonderful week ahead

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
@cravingchic my dear I dey feel u! na so yesterday I d prepare make I go for my special thanksgiving wen I don d plan make I thank God say my ttc journey don end (I don become grandma for this journey 5yrs no b biscuit) as I d bath make I go d Thanksgiving na so the wicked winch just show. I weak but I still went I was sad through out I tried not to cry put ended up giving my sef one serious cry when I came back b4 I was relieved. Another hope in February. This time no devil can stop me as I've already thank God for my bfp this Feb. rise up and let's share testimony next month

@aghaibiam! congrats and safe 9months. bumping

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2017
mummykyrti:
leme assume u meant tablet, sweety bco is a combination of different b-vitamins, so take b12 and folic acid, other sabi mamas would come and put mouth and give dosage

I meant the injection. Thanks all the same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2017
RipVanWink:

yay fvine is back from her sabatical.
another wonderful momma, though truth be told, we don too old for this thread, na preggy thread we supz dey. kai

My dear na true you talk, i was doing research a while ago and saw your moniker on some old posts...I just prayed that God wuld surprise you this year.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
ogunbekun:
@curvylicious, you don teach me bad thing o. Na so i see one funny looking CM, I con taste am, the thing taste like lime. I no say sperm no go fit survive for that clime.

Una see me see this mama? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me don assume say my cm harsh so na unto baking soda douching o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:

Congratulobia H&H 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
MummyJJ:
Please I want to find out how much it cost to do a transvaginal ultrasound and the experience. Thanks

I did it in 2014 for less than 10k. I have another scheduled for Wednesday. It is painless, they glide the thing inside you and it shows on a monitor what's going on inside your ovaries, uterus..e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Congratulations @ Aghaibiam. To all TTC mums and dads, it will end in praise for us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Congrats dear, may God continue to keep and bless you all. You will surely carry to term and deliver safely. God blee you
Baby dust to us all

aghaibiam:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
mummy JJ TVs should not exceed 5k, I did it at the rate of 3k last week where I reside Benue state

aghaibiam congratulations I wish you healthy nine months, I guess you are from ebonyi state afaikpo precisely that your moniker sounds nwanne- nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:

Yay!Congrats mama.Wish you a healthy 9months.
More bfps on the way!
Good morning mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
lavivaavril:

My dear I'm just looking unto God, how far with you?
God will do it 4 us

@adiahaakwaibom1 cd25 far ooo

@ MGeey okay dear, duno abt it

@aghaibiam congrats dear, who dey record the bfp ooo, me and other mama's here own must join.. ijn..amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Lol.... I dey ; just trying to do less ttc stuffs, make bp no kill person 4 this 2wks wait cheesy

I think say na only me....... yesterday for church dem say make pregnant women come out,I jump go out cos with faith I no say I do catch the belle.

Ave been having cramps since last week and am feeling very dizzy in my CD 31 today.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
missingribs:

I think say na only me....... yesterday for church dem say make pregnant women come out,I jump go out cos with faith I no say I do catch the belle.

Ave been having cramps since last week and am feeling very dizzy in my CD 31 today.

Fingers crossed for you sister!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
@ MummyJJ i did my tvs for 4k in Benin prices depend on the diagnostic centre and location.

D thing no dey pain at all they will insert one thing wey resemble P inside ur V voila grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
aghaibiam:
Thank you Jesus we are grateful. Have a stress free 9 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.