Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416338 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
lavivaavril:

Mama you're too funny! Yes oo we are a cycle closer to our bfp.

Na so i b o trouble 404
I love life and its fullness
Yes ooo ONE CYCLER CLOSER to shame satani
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agoro2u: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
agoro2u:
pls i need house to interpret this result for me

Day 3 hormonal essays = FSH 9.7miu/ml. LH 4.3miu/ml. Prolactin 17.8ng/ml. Estrogen 121.2pg/ml. Progesterone 1.07ng/ml. Normogonadotrophic normogonadism except for suspected poor ovulation during the last cycle.

Day 21 Progesterone = 21.6ng/ml.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
aww my dear don't be depressed o , does lemon kill worms??

@ afagha amen ooo, I claim am...its not by might or power else d way all of us det kpekus e supos don enter since, na God hand e dey
so shall it be in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
curvilicious:

Good news oooooooo
Praise the Lord with me o

Af showed her ugly face but thank God i didn't die in January so i have a chance in February

that's the spirit,thank God in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
curvilicious:

God abeg helep us oooo cheesy
I no see letro but i buy d brother
I intend to take ttc to another level i will shock her like neva b4. I refuse to treat her wt ease this time
my dear same here o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
agoro2u:

sorry ma, I wanted to answer but forget, u didn't give us the range na, also from d lil I've seen mamas respond ur FSH and lh difference is a lil bit high, other sabi mamas go come put mouth, na d small I know I tawk...cc fvine, fruitfulray, orney, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, afagha, mumemma, towerofgrace and all sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
mine too, to fbk self na war, said why would people be updating and posting personal pictures anyhow.

@lavivaavril don't forget the letrozole this cycle, CD 3-7 or 5-9, also u didn't do bitterleaf this cycle

@ fruitfulray wetin pelsin go do na, housewife coupled with ttc , if I allow depression hold me e go bad well well, so I try all I can to mke myself busy.

but boredom bad ooo, see as I go YouTube dey google nonsense, I don watch implantation video, 9mnths preggy video, sp-erm meet egg video, sugar-urine preggy test video, cyst removal video, fallopian tube opening video, nothing I never watch today....God helep ur pikin oooo

Yes I'll do letrozole this cycle but I can't with that bitterleaf Abeg, it's very hard for me be looking for fresh leaves and washing daily since I can't refrigerate. Also, try and keep busy with some other things asides TTC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
my dear same here o

Same here wetin?
Abeg af no go show joor angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please mamas I wanna know if it's okay to go for pelvic uss during Af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
lavivaavril:

Yes I'll do letrozole this cycle but I can't with that bitterleaf Abeg, it's very hard for me be looking for fresh leaves and washing daily since I can't refrigerate. Also, try and keep busy with some other things asides TTC

mama, u can buy d one that'll last like 3 days, kip it inside a sack, d lady I bought from last cycle gave me that advice...so instead of buying daily, u buy every 3 days and since you are meant to stop on cd10(I stand corrected) u only buy maximum of twice.

abeg last cycle I think I took overdose of bitterleaf, I saw here that ul put one glass of water inside d washed leaf, seive and drink.. me I was washing plenty leaves and putting very lil water to make one glass(my mistake) ..I know better now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:
Please mamas I wanna know if it's okay to go for pelvic uss during Af.
its not okay ooo, ah, dem go open ur leg na, u want aunty flo to stain everywhere? wait till after AF like cd7, pelvic USS doesn't have any particular special day of doing it. so just chill mke aunty flo finish.

@ curvilicious amen ooo,which one be letrozole brother? clomid or loreta?? I kukuma no like AF, wish God had given us a less irritating way of fertilization but he knows best!!

@ afagha thanks dear, I'll make u godmother,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
I think the aim of bitterleaf is to get the juice. If yes, rinse ur bitterleaf . blend with ur blender and seive. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
mamatwiny:
I think the aim of bitterleaf is to get the juice. If yes, rinse ur bitterleaf . blend with ur blender and seive. That's all.
fine girl, better pikin!!! thanks for the advice ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
I went back for my hsg today being cd10.
I took 400mg of ibruprofen an hour b4 going so it was less painful this time and faster. The lab says my result will be ready by 4pm on friday...am not surprised cos ordinary malaria test there takes 24 hours for the result to come out( their protocols plenty). The results passes different depts for signing off b4 it gets to their reception for collection.

Am thinking of not trying this month. I need twiny, so I want to see d result of my hsg, then start taking the hormonal drug from CD 5 to 9 next cycle. I may also take 5 days leave from office for next cycle.

I had a dream where our last borne gave me the dress of a baby girl.

May God bless our hussle.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
fpeter:

Do you mind explaining Atkins?

In a nut shell is high protein and veg/fruit. zero carbs unless it is complex carbs and lots of water at least 3 liters a day. I have done it before and within a month i dropped a dress size ( I did it because i gained some weight when I was on some fertility drugs in the past). I have also started doing dance exercise that targets the abs. Its more about eating clean than losing weight bc I dont really have weight to lose

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
mrssho:
Hello Every one and happy new year. I have been lurking on this page for sometime and I decided to post for the first time. I have been TTCing for 4 years now this is my 5th year and I have done the clomid route without success and have had 2 failed IVF cycles. At this point I dont know what do do again. I tried clomid for 4 cycles in september last year without success. My husband isnt very open to adoption so I am not really sure what to do anymore. This year I have decided to exercise more and work out as I was diagnosed with PCOS.If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I am very open to them

Please if PCOS is your only issue, consider keto. Keto fixes PCOS. Atkins is more of proteins while keto is lowcarb high fat. You can join some keto groups on facebook.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
its not okay ooo, ah, dem go open ur leg na, u want aunty flo to stain everywhere? wait till after AF like cd7, pelvic USS doesn't have any particular special day of doing it. so just chill mke aunty flo finish.

@ curvilicious amen ooo,which one be letrozole brother? clomid or loreta?? I kukuma no like AF, wish God had given us a less irritating way of fertilization but he knows best!!

@ afagha thanks dear, I'll make u godmother,

godmother loading......
I go wait till cd4 then
gracias
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
post=53330453:
5- Blosso.medcherry :
She did Bitterleaf and garlic therapy for two months/cycles non-stop. Through periods and ovulation. She did the therapy by drinking one cup of bitterleaf juice daily and swallowing small cut up chunks of garlic.
When her third cycle/month came, she drank the Bitterleaf juice from Cd 1-3. Then she took Letrozole from Cd 5-9.
You can check the way one of our mama used better leaf, garlic and Letrozole to get BFP above.
@ mummykyrti
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

godmother loading......
I mean normal scan o, normal pelvic ultrasound scan. The one they put that cold gel on your down belle and rub and view.
u 4 tawk since na, sorry na me confuse am with TVs, u can go 4 uss tomoro self.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
4realwoman:

You can check the way one of our mama used better leaf, garlic and Letrozole to get BFP above.
@ mummykyrti
that bitterleaf bitter sha!!!! jisos!! if my baby(ies ) no gree Leave im Playmate's 4 heaven this cycle, I'll try bitterleaf from cd1-10, den letrozole cd 3-7 or 5-9 depends... I like four at once, mke evribody rest, once my kids reach one year, I begin gym, do diet, mke my body dey tam-tam(on point)...flexing continues

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
u 4 tawk since na, sorry na me confuse am with TVs, u can go 4 uss tomoro self.
loool I dey go tomorrow afternoon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mummykyrti thanks for the advice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Rest and go for the test... it will end in praise in Jesus name...

thanks my sister.....I give God all d glory.....AF finally showed today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

thank you mama, I'll study it. It's just so painful cos the joy I felt in my dream felt too real. I was sooooooo happy. I've never seen dh that happy before too. The whole thing is just doing my head in.

my sister,DH has been so excited this past week,it was just ds morning he was telling me I need to rest more.... don't know how to break the news to him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
thehomemaker I duno why my mind keeps going to you, hope you are okay? and u finished d drugs? also I read its good if u go for scan to ensure evritin left successfully (am so sorry once again).

@orney please dear come out, pls I miss u ooo...just say you are okay.

@ lavivaavril boo you are welcome....

@missingribs I feel ur pain dear, we are still 2017 mamas come what may!!!

simiAA have u done the scan? or d 2weeks isn't up yet?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
missingribs:

my sister,DH has been so excited this past week,it was just ds morning he was telling me I need to rest more.... don't know how to break the news to him

You go break d news gently
Pele my dear
AFs plenty wey show today o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy New Month, Wonderful Mum's.
A colleague of my husband said we should try this buy 'Efo amunututu and squeeze the juice mix it with water inside coconut' we should both drink after my AF and bed for two days and stop for two weeks.
Mama what do you think?

Though I told my husband that I don't know the efo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
@ all,
U need to see how my blood was shining grin like fresh tomatoes during last AF. I think its d effect of ruzu bitters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
hahaha mama adiahaakwaibom1 mke dh no hear u o, we didn't bd for like 4 days bcs I wanted to try that no bd after cd 18, hubby begin say I dey deny am him right, I kuku present my jajaina as kpekus sacrifice give am, but this morning own cold catch me nai I say him dey there, cold dey catch me, weda e no fit gime Milo(the D), oga say "I should prepare tea 4 u?" I just vex comot face, bfre him brain con boot him con understand
lol!!!!!! I don laf my belle scatter.mummykyrti i beg nor take laf finish me o.na which one b Milo again na.u ur sef u nor dey gree 4 d matter too o.pls how did u make d coconut oil let me go and buy coconut and do my own too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udysweet(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month fruitful mamas In the house. May this month record the highest number of BFPs in the mighty mighty name of Jesus. I keep praying for you all including my loved ones even myself so when the time comes it will be easy for me .
Atleast you people are in your hubbies houses, what of those of us still believing God for our own missing ribs (I had to separate the words since someone bears that moniker here, lol.) I desire babies and used to imagine a lot with my triplets that God will give me but I need it to come to reality. I have been down since morning, just ruminating over a lot of things. I couldn't even step out to attend the fashion class I paid for to learn. But I know soon, iyanu ma sele. The God of times and seasons will hasten it in His time,including the BFPs for all of you here, no one will be left behind on this thread.
Going forward, it dropped in my mind to do this, I guess it's the spirit leading me. I want to gift a few people the book "You shall not be barren" authored by Bishop David Oyedepo. I will get them on Sunday after church then distribute them on Monday to those within Lagos. I can afford 10 for now. And when God blesses me more I'll get more. I can only send to those within Lagos,, So long as I know where to drop off for you. I pray as you read them, may the latent content of God's Word embedded in the book work wonders. May the book answer to its name in your life. You can reach me via the number on my signature. God bless us all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
mamatwiny:
@ all,
U need to see how my blood was shining grin like fresh tomatoes during last AF. I think its d effect of ruzu bitters.

Really? Is the Ruzu more bitter than bitter leaf? Hehe beg no vex for my question
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=lavivaavril post=53334111]

Really? Is the Ruzu more bitter than bitter leaf? Hehe beg no vex for my question [/quote

Its the same thing o. The bitterness no be here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.