Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417483 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Rest and go for the test... it will end in praise in Jesus name...

missingribs:
my sabi sabi mamas how una day,hope not too stressful Sha.........AF no VA show face but fear dey catch me to do pt cos of my last experience (empty gestationlsac thing) dh advice I rest more and go for scan.
waiting till weekend as I dey seriously pray for AF not to show as am in CD 32 today and also to Ve a successful and proper implantation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Amen

4realwoman:
In the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit I decree into our life that all through the month of February we will dance a dance of joy and every celebration of death is cancelled is our home and our family. Every good thing in this month will be deliver into our life and our family. Everything that has been given us sleepless night will surrender unto us this month. We all and our family members will fulfil purpose and shine for the Lord. Congratulations. Happy new month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month dear, your dream will come true soon, dont give up

afagha:
Good morning 2017 mummies,I had a dream where I had a bfp this morning only to wake up and test cos af was a day late. lo and behold na af I dey take my 2 korokoro eyes dey look so o.
I'm so unhappy! but I know God is on the throne.
I wanna buy that lugols. was talking to dh about it and he said I should do a scan first to see if acv + bsm is working and I shouldn't buy it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month dear mamas. I woke up this morning and I saw blood o after 13 days of missed period. Although the blood is little could it be AF abi I don't even understand nd I'm also avng mild cramping. I also noticed for Lyk the past 3 days I've been craving for sugary tins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:
Good morning 2017 mummies,I had a dream where I had a bfp this morning only to wake up and test cos af was a day late. lo and behold na af I dey take my 2 korokoro eyes dey look so o.
I wanna buy that lugols. was talking to dh about it and he said I should do a scan first to see if acv + bsm is working and I shouldn't buy it.

Please don't be unhappy I want u to keep on believing dat dis too shall pass. U r stronger than u know mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
4realwoman:
In the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit I decree into our life that all through the month of February we will dance a dance of joy and every celebration of death is cancelled is our home and our family. Every good thing in this month will be deliver into our life and our family. Everything that has been given us sleepless night will surrender unto us this month. We all and our family members will fulfil purpose and shine for the Lord. Congratulations. Happy new month.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
4realwoman:
Amen.
Happy new month folks.
Congratulations to those that got their bfp and welcome to newbies,i pray your stay is short and fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
priscaver:

My TTC sis were u also duped by Golden pearls saw your moniker there exactly the way it is here was curious. I know their office at ikorodu here was wondering if u were the one
No,not me oh sis.Just reading about it for the first time.Thanks for the concern.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2017
@Adiahaakwaibom1 RE: My waka story this morning ;

Dearie at this point try her, if you have the cash to spare...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
mrssho:

Thank you for your response I am on a diet similar to it which is the Atkins diet. But I am making it a lifestyle change. though its not like i'm fat so I hope i wont end up looking too skinny with it sha

Abeg which one is Atkins? as for Keto just google it or search for the groups on FB, you'll understand better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:
hahaha, my dear mine was different, dreamt I used pad during AF, when I woke up I just comot my mind from preggy that month. mke God help person o...pls dear study this AF first, atimes it might be that the hormone didn't really pass msg across for the body to stop menstruation so na just one day u might bleed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

that Sunday after I cooked,they asked me to dish for them that they want to eat. For the first time! I was so excited. They asked for second helpings too. I was just praying all through. May God have mercy on us all.

Amen, it's a seed. I no dey take ear hear say small pikin need help...I try my best to support. It will definitely turn to testimonies for us. God will remember us this 2017.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2017
SimiAA:
Happy new month dear mamas. I woke up this morning and I saw blood o after 13 days of missed period. Although the blood is little could it be AF abi I don't even understand nd I'm also avng mild cramping. I also noticed for Lyk the past 3 days I've been craving for sugary tins.

Go for a scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Happy new month dear, your dream will come true soon, dont give up

thank you. Happy new month to us all. I just weak anyhow! to go work this morning just tire me,I'm extremely cranky this morning. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
SimiAA:

Please don't be unhappy I want u to keep on believing dat dis too shall pass. U r stronger than u know mama
thank you,I wish I could just close my eyes,open it and see a baby bump. This wahala is plenty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
hahaha, my dear mine was different, dreamt I used pad during AF, when I woke up I just comot my mind from preggy that month. mke God help person o...pls dear study this AF first, atimes it might be that the hormone didn't really pass msg across for the body to stop menstruation so na just one day u might bleed
thank you mama, I'll study it. It's just so painful cos the joy I felt in my dream felt too real. I was sooooooo happy. I've never seen dh that happy before too. The whole thing is just doing my head in.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
fpeter:

Amen, it's a seed. I no dey take ear hear say small pikin need help...I try my best to support. It will definitely turn to testimonies for us. God will remember us this 2017.
amen. I pray so.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

thank you mama, I'll study it. It's just so painful cos the joy I felt in my dream felt too real. I was sooooooo happy. I've never seen dh that happy before too. The whole thing is just doing my head in.
I understand dear, me I've dreamt countless times of being preggy, one day it would show
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
@mummykyrti @afagha, yup bding during af is not a pleasant thought, but some women who had issues conceiveing, tried it and took in.
at ur question about af blood washing away the swimmers,---- in reality the flow reduces when bding during af, and again..once the swimmers make it tru the jaijainna canal to the tubes, af blood flows from the uterus to the jaijainna canal, so they are safe there.

n i think swimmers can thrive or survive in blood, for a few minutes necessary for them to swim into the tubes.
hv tried bding twice during af, wasnt pleasant grin shocked, but anything for our LO
a better option might b to bd a day b4 the expected af, or on cd1, when the flow is light.

a bbt chart or tvs will help confirm if you have this condition., its closely related to luteal phase defect
some years back, a mama got bfp by bding during af, after all failed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
RipVanWink:
@mummykyrti @afagha, yup bding during af is not a pleasant thought, but some women who had issues conceiveing, tried it and took in.
at ur question about af blood washing away the swimmers,---- in reality the flow reduces when bding during af, and again..once the swimmers make it tru the jaijainna canal to the tubes, af blood flows from the uterus to the jaijainna canal, so they are safe there.

n i think swimmers can thrive or survive in blood, for a few minutes necessary for them to swim into the tubes.
hv tried bding twice during af, wasnt pleasant grin shocked, but anything for our LO
a better option might b to bd a day b4 the expected af, or on cd1, when the flow is light.

a bbt chart or tvs will help confirm if you have this condition., its closely related to luteal phase defect
some years back, a mama got bfp by bding during af, after all failed
mama thanks, I've taken ur advice bd this morning, would do so till AF shows face( tho I hope not) and possibly first day of AF too....lo must show face oo, I already bought baby clothes since 2014(have a box 4 it self) , bfre I even started dating dh last year, I used the clothes as prayer to drag my God given husband and kids...both male and female clothes dey inside, onesies o, baby cap o, baby bib o, na just socks no dey...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
mamas hope coconut oil is not a sperm inhibitant o, I and dh made some and used for bd today and it was heavenly!!!!!!!!!!
every where just dey scent, my jajaina self enjoyed the oil cos e just dey answer... cc adiahaakwaibom1, towerofgrace( PS: I love ur diary), lavivaavril, afagha, ripvanwink, loisemm(my neighbour) and all sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agoro2u: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
pls i need house to interpret this result for me

Day 3 hormonal essays = FSH 9.7miu/ml. LH 4.3miu/ml. Prolactin 17.8ng/ml. Estrogen 121.2pg/ml. Progesterone 1.07ng/ml. Normogonadotrophic normogonadism except for suspected poor ovulation during the last cycle.

Day 21 Progesterone = 21.6ng/ml.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
4realwoman:

AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen ooo...happy feb mamas.....mummy lavivaavril howfa na?? u senior me for cycle ooo....abeg sama us the good news.... curvilicious come out and play, adiahaakwaibom1 show face, orney u just scarce come out and sama us good news.

@dazzle, blossomedcherry and elixir thanks for not abandoning us and still coming to check on us and answer questions, may God keep u and lo safe.

AMEN ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
fpeter:

Abeg which one is Atkins? as for Keto just google it or search for the groups on FB, you'll understand better.

I know what Keto is which is why I said Atkins is similar and thats what I am sticking to
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
mamas hope coconut oil is not a sperm inhibitant o, I and dh made some and used for bd today and it was heavenly!!!!!!!!!!
every where just dey scent, my jajaina self enjoyed the oil cos e just dey answer... cc adiahaakwaibom1, towerofgrace( PS: I love ur diary), lavivaavril, afagha, ripvanwink, loisemm(my neighbour) and all sabi mamas
I don't think it's a sperm inhibitant. I hope it's not sha cos me and dh dey use am too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

I don't think it's a sperm inhibitant. I hope it's not sha cos me and dh dey use am too.
haha my partner in crime, no b small o, the thing sweet gon and I heard it doesn't disrupt vagina pH bcs some people use it 4 yeast infection... I stopped hubby using k.y jelly or saliva when I heard they aren't ttc friendly tho that time my self lubrication wasn't very good, it has improved now based on good advice from mamas here...but the coconut oil make sense gan!!! if u be person wey dislike that after kpekus smell, try coconut oil, even your jajaina go dey smell like coconut...hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
haha my partner in crime, no b small o, the thing sweet gon and I heard it doesn't disrupt vagina pH bcs some people use it 4 yeast infection... I stopped hubby using k.y jelly or saliva when I heard they aren't ttc friendly tho that time my self lubrication wasn't very good, it has improved now based on good advice from mamas here...but the coconut oil make sense gan!!! if u be person wey dislike that after kpekus smell, try coconut oil, even your jajaina go dey smell like coconut...hehehe

the whole room sef go dey scent like coconut heaven. I love it. Since its natural I hope it has no negatives. I think it contains omega oils and stuff. I dey come make I enter Google avenue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
4realwoman:
Amen Sis.

afagha:
Pele my Sis; that's how AF likes 2 dey do but just bear in ur heart that all these wahala will surely end one day.

FruitfulRay:
My dear, i feel you should try her at least and see, in all keep praying..
fpeter:
@Adiahaakwaibom1 RE: My waka story this morning ;
Dearie at this point try her, if you have the cash to spare...
I will ; she said l should come on d lst day of my next cycle if this one isn't successful.

mummykyrti:
Aha grin kpekus go kill this pikin oh ! Which one come be coconut 4 bd Abi u hear say Na preseed lubricant. D way u & Oga just dey fire go vex ur unborn babies & dy go provoke & begin appear in multiples; so una no go fit get that can time 4 " Coconut kpekusing" again.

... Unto bding during AF; fun enough l did that 4 this cycle. I bd on CD3 -CD4; incase . It wasn't all that bad sha although l don't really like it cos d place dey dry that period but Oga no send. Just wash b4 d deed cc Mummykyrti & Afagha
I believe Ripvanwink is a guy; Abi am l wrong....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:

the whole room sef go dey scent like coconut heaven. I love it. Since its natural I hope it has no negatives. I think it contains omega oils and stuff. I dey come make I enter Google avenue.
truly na why we make am ourself instead of buying, bcs atimes dem go mix am con say na natural coconut oil, atleast na me do am I know say no mixy mixy, just pure undiluted sweet heavenly scenting coconut oil
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahaha mama adiahaakwaibom1 mke dh no hear u o, we didn't bd for like 4 days bcs I wanted to try that no bd after cd 18, hubby begin say I dey deny am him right, I kuku present my jajaina as kpekus sacrifice give am, but this morning own cold catch me nai I say him dey there, cold dey catch me, weda e no fit gime Milo(the D), oga say "I should prepare tea 4 u?" I just vex comot face, bfre him brain con boot him con understand

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
hahaha mama adiahaakwaibom1 mke dh no hear u o, we didn't bd for like 4 days bcs I wanted to try that no bd after cd 18, hubby begin say I dey deny am him right, I kuku present my jajaina as kpekus sacrifice give am, but this morning own cold catch me nai I say him dey there, cold dey catch me, weda e no fit gime Milo(the D), oga say "I should prepare tea 4 u?" I just vex comot face, bfre him brain con boot him con understand
lool @ milo, I Don hear new one. nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.