Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404759 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
ogunbekun:
Sis,
I feel your pain.
Been TTC for 9yrs. I have done IVF 5 times. I know how you must be feeling.
I think you should tackle the hydrosalpinx and blocked tubes first. Give it about 3 months to make sure your tubes are unblocked. In addition to the enzymes and the teas, you can take echinacea and astragalus. They work for hydrosalpinx...,
Wow.. U have done IVF 5 times. Sis; u must be emotionally strong . And Am happy u haven't lost hope, don't worry.. God Almighty will direct ur footsteps towards d appropriate method 4 achieving a BFP.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Congrats princess, may God keep and protect you all...

princesschuks:
I feel like framing this.
After 1year and a half I finally got this.
2017 is bright for us all.
Don't know if it's the evening primrose oil I started taking in November, but I know God is involved.
Baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
@Fvine,
Thanks so much sis.
I have my blood test tomorrow, as much as I hate cyclogest, I am still using it. I had low response to menopur, so only 3 follicles were seen with 1 egg of good quality retrieved, fertilised and transferred.
My plan was to let my body rest for a few months before starting IVF again, but in the meantime, try to treat the tubes and who knows....... miracles do happen. After about 5months, I will try ivf again, if the hydro is still there I would tie the tubes and go straight to donor eggs. Forget all my fake bravado oh, I cried like a baby and locked myself in the room for the whole day. I was just asking "why me?"...... but who can question God. I did 3 IUIS and each result turned out this way. My tubes were fine and patent, until hydro showed up last year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lovely mums, how are you all doing, I trust God ds will be our year of positive testimonials. May God help us all
@fvine, u brought me out of peeping mode. I'm sure u are doing great. Ur time is now God will grant u ur hrt desires
@Ogunbekun, wow, u r a very strong woman, God will bless u greatly n will grant u heart desires soonest
@all mama's who are keeping the thread alive, God will visit us all very soon
What I am doing differently this year is to be more positive, love myself more, appreciate the little things n get a job. I am positive I will get my children this year, God will answer us all
Ameen, I see you all

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=toyeentee post=53451384]@Fvine,
Thanks so much sis.
I have my blood test tomorrow, as much as I hate cyclogest, I am still using it. I had low response to menopur, so only 3 follicles were seen with 1 egg of good quality retrieved, fertilised and transferred.
U are very strong dear, make sure u try to treat the tubes, who knows u myt not need Ivf anymore. I love ur spirit n I wish u all the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Wow.. U have done IVF 5 times. Sis; u must be emotionally strong . And Am happy u haven't lost hope, don't worry.. God Almighty will direct ur footsteps towards d appropriate method 4 achieving a BFP.

@ogunbekun
as the Lord liveth this cry dey shall be a cry of babies in ur home.the God that answered Hannah and gave her children,he still remains God and he is still on the throne and still in the business of doing miracle.he will make ur home filled with laughter of children.....
u go began born so tai u go say family planning to rest in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good to have you back Fvine.
I missed you.

Hello newbies....
Hello ATC mamas!
Loisemm, please dont stop the WIDD....please ....
Pweetymii,
Towerofgrace
4Realwoman aka prayer coordinator
And all other plenty beautiful 2017 moms my brain cannor recall right now.
Goodnite

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Yahweh!!! your name is Yahweh!!
you are a miracle working God.
your name is Yahweh!!

our father and king, ancient of days, lion of the tribe of Judah, we come before you today to give you thanks, we thank you for the gift of sleeping and waking up, many slept but cudnt see today but by your grace we are alive, hale and healthy, we say may your name be praised forever.

we thank you for our marriages, we thank you for your love, peace and unity in our homes. we thank you for our extended families, we ask that there shall be no loss shall work 100% for us.

we commit our reproductive system into your hands, we ask that you correct whatever needs to be corrected in our bodies. you said in your word that we should be fruitful and multiply, you also said that none shall be barren, baba we stand on your word and ask that you send forth our babies in accordance with your word, for those seeking for singleton, twins, triplets and so on we ask that you grant them their heart desires, baby, mother and father alive with plenty money.

we thank you for those that you laid in their hearts to touch the lives of others either via books, words of encouragement or financial assistance, we ask that you continue to bless them and grant them that which is uppermost in their hearts. thank you mighty father because we know you hear us always.

this and many more we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. Amen!!

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My dear... Thanks for the mention, happy new week

uwcm dear, happy new week too

@adiahaakwaibom1 thanks dear, ttc can mke u fear ur shadow self.

oya no dulling today ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2017
zaynie:
Good to have you back Fvine.
I missed you.

Hello newbies....
Hello ATC mamas!
Loisemm, please dont stop the WIDD....please ....
Pweetymii,
Towerofgrace
4Realwoman aka prayer coordinator
And all other plenty beautiful 2017 moms my brain cannor recall right now.
Goodnite
Mama the mama.Thank you for checking on us as always....i miss your all round presence on the preggy thread....kisses to Moyo and Atinuke..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2017
@writejhn27 and @udysweet thank you and God bless you for your kind gestures..
@fvine...happy new year,welcome back.
@newbies welcome,wishing you a short and fruitful stay.
@princesschuks congrats on your bfp,wishing you a stress free 9 months.
@ogunbekun,hmm,thank God for your positive spirit..he will do it....
@4realwoman,afagha,missingribs,adiahakwaibom all of una wen dey see,hear and hugs,i see una too oh.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
Yahweh!!! your name is Yahweh!!
you are a miracle working God.
your name is Yahweh!!

our father and king, ancient of days, lion of the tribe of Judah, we come before you today to give you thanks, we thank you for the gift of sleeping and waking up, many slept but cudnt see today but by your grace we are alive, hale and healthy, we say may your name be praised forever.

we thank you for our marriages, we thank you for your love, peace and unity in our homes. we thank you for our extended families, we ask that there shall be no loss shall work 100% for us.

we commit our reproductive system into your hands, we ask that you correct whatever needs to be corrected in our bodies. you said in your word that we should be fruitful and multiply, you also said that none shall be barren, baba we stand on your word and ask that you send forth our babies in accordance with your word, for those seeking for singleton, twins, triplets and so on we ask that you grant them their heart desires, baby, mother and father alive with plenty money.

we thank you for those that you laid in their hearts to touch the lives of others either via books, words of encouragement or financial assistance, we ask that you continue to bless them and grant them that which is uppermost in their hearts. thank you mighty father because we know you hear us always.

this and many more we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. Amen!!

Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2017
my adorable mamas and papas,my lovely finsis(fin love,fin cares) good morning to my e-family,

pls this ruzu dey show me for here......abeg BFP must show this cycle ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Mummykyrty , thanks sweet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
just got a copy of the book you shall not be barren from udysweet... this world truly is small, after she updated yesterday I decided to send her a mail, I was the 5th lucky and last but not least person!! unknowing we where both in dsame street at that time( I went to visit my sil).

now today I am the first person to receive this blessing(book). I pray that as we read, d God of miracles would show forth in our lives and may God bless udysweet, very nice, jovial and friendly girl, I immediately felt comfortable with.

also bfre receiving d book, I had a leading that after reading and receiving my bfp(s), I do just the way udysweet as done, I'll give the book to any ttc mama staying in lag , tho I no sabi lag like that but God helping me..it would be nice if could all do this as God leads and enables us...one love jare

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Omoyeni3601:
Mummykyrty , thanks sweet
uwcm, how ministry na?

mama orney, lavivaavril, loisemm, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, fvine, fruitfulray, 4realwoman, afagha, thehomemaker, simiAA... how market oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
My dear mummykyrti ministry is moving fine oo

So I just got the book from udysweet and I'm so happy!!! She's such an amazing heart and she has prophesied twins into my life ooo hehe. My dear udy pls don't forget to invite us Lagos mamas for the big day oo. We must celebrate with you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2017
ogunbekun

I had PID in the past I didn't know it could do so much harm. How are you coping with the Yi Mu Cao and the othe one?
Those teas are terrible, God will surely answer us this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2017
ogunbekun:
[quote]

Hi Sis,
I noticed i was having pains around the liver area too. I am taking DHEA alongside Serra,Yi Mu Cao and many others

Meanwhile, please what are these ones you recommended to another sister here?

echinacea and astragalus. I will PM you I beg let's talk extensively.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Everyone please help me appreciate udysweet. God will answer all your heart desires speedily in Jesus name. You shall not know sorrow all the days of your life in Jesus name. And you shall conceive your children easily and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2017
@ogunbekun, omo iye mi ewe sooo.
I thank God for your life and for his spirit at work in you.I pray this is your year of pleasant surprises(fruitfulness), you will not miss out of the blessedness of God concerning your fruitfulness this year, the LORD shall give you double for all your troubles in Jesus name. Remain blessed and fruitful in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toniapat(f): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Hello fruitful mamas,

I posted few days ago that I noticed a diff pattern in my CM while trying B6, Bco and vit E this cycle to see if it would work the miracle I'd been expecting. I got d info on an international TTC forum (like this) that I joined last month and decided to give it a try. Unexplained infertility is really depressing; I was beginning to see myself as a failure.

I got my bfp 10 and 12 dpo, line still getting darker. I've finally missed the witch and I'm very happy cos TTC was wearing me out. Turns out the little effort paid off as I spent just about 1k to get the drugs. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it works for someone who probably has similar issue as me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
@udysweet, you are a darling. God bless you for your good heart and reward you accordingly. As a daughter of the Prophet (Bishop David Oyedepo) everything at work in his life begins to manifest and speak in your life. You are seated in heavenly places far above failure, disappointments, delays and Stagnation in Jesus name. You shall be joyous and gloriously settled in this year 2017, your case shall be truly different and you are exempted from whatsoever may be affecting others in Jesus name. Amen.
I truly appreciate your kind heart, you went out of your way just to deliver this special gift to me God bless you mightily. Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
toniapat:
Hello fruitful mamas,

I posted few days ago that I noticed a diff pattern in my CM while trying B6, Bco and vit E this cycle to see if it would work the miracle I'd been expecting. I got d info on an international TTC forum (like this) that I joined last month and decided to give it a try. Unexplained infertility is really depressing; I was beginning to see myself as a failure.

I got my bfp 10 and 12 dpo, line still getting darker. I've finally missed the witch and I'm very happy cos TTC was wearing me out. Turns out the little effort paid off as I spent just about 1k to get the drugs. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it works for someone who probably has similar issue as me.

Congrats mama! Happy 9months!!!! Pls what did you take the drugs for and what is Bco?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omo,
Dem don begin sweet for my mouth sef. Lol
Amen.

fpeter:

I had PID in the past I didn't know it could do so much harm. How are you coping with the Yi Mu Cao and the othe one?
Those teas are terrible, God will surely answer us this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
@toniapat, congratulations and happy bumping. You shall carry to full term and deliver safely.

@all, this kind of good news will go round for us all in Jesus name
Congratulations to all mamas and papas in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Don't be too much in a hurry to go for the IVF again. Give it some time. Do not tie your tubes. People have cured their blocked tubes and hydrosalpinx naturally, so Pls try doing that. Sadly, tieing the tubes does not mean the IVF will be successful.
It is well.

toyeentee:
@Fvine,
Thanks so much sis.
My plan was to let my body rest for a few months before starting IVF again, but in the meantime, try to treat the tubes and who knows....... miracles do happen. After about 5months, I will try ivf again, if the hydro is still there I would tie the tubes and go straight to donor eggs. Forget all my fake bravado oh, I cried like a baby and locked myself in the room for the whole day. I was just asking "why me?"...... but who can question God. I did 3 IUIS and each result turned out this way. My tubes were fine and patent, until hydro showed up last year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amen sis. Same to you and everyone in this group

missingribs:

@ogunbekun
as the Lord liveth this cry dey shall be a cry of babies in ur home.the God that answered Hannah and gave her children,he still remains God and he is still on the throne and still in the business of doing miracle.he will make ur home filled with laughter of children.....
u go began born so tai u go say family planning to rest in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amem. Thanks sis. May God accept our prayers

bibeetee:
Lovely mums, how are you all doing, I trust God ds will be our year of positive testimonials. May God help us all
@fvine, u brought me out of peeping mode. I'm sure u are doing great. Ur time is now God will grant u ur hrt desires
@Ogunbekun, wow, u r a very strong woman, God will bless u greatly n will grant u heart desires soonest
@all mama's who are keeping the thread alive, God will visit us all very soon
What I am doing differently this year is to be more positive, love myself more, appreciate the little things n get a job. I am positive I will get my children this year, God will answer us all
Ameen, I see you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
pweetymii:
@writejhn27 and @udysweet thank you and God bless you for your kind gestures..
@fvine...happy new year,welcome back.
@newbies welcome,wishing you a short and fruitful stay.
@princesschuks congrats on your bfp,wishing you a stress free 9 months.
@ogunbekun,hmm,thank God for your positive spirit..he will do it....
@4realwoman,afagha,missingribs,adiahakwaibom all of una wen dey see,hear and hugs,i see una too oh.....
we see you too loool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
missingribs:
my adorable mamas and papas,my lovely finsis(fin love,fin cares) good morning to my e-family,

pls this ruzu dey show me for here......abeg BFP must show this cycle ooooo
I see you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toniapat(f): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
lavivaavril:

Congrats mama! Happy 9months!!!! Pls what did you take the drugs for and what is Bco?

Thanks so much
Vit B6 also (Pyridoxine)
B.co is Vit B complex
I also used vit E once daily

It was basically a case where doctors were suspecting I wasn't producing the right kind of cervical mucus to allow sperm swim well or live long in the tubes. A woman could go years battling TTC if she doesn't know that's a main problem to tackle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.