Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415326 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Awa reyen, dede ile nko o?

Amin o, ko ri fun ewen na be o. We ma seun eni o.

Mamitwins:
@ogunbekun, omo iye mi ewe sooo.
I thank God for your life and for his spirit at work in you.I pray this is your year of pleasant surprises(fruitfulness), you will not miss out of the blessedness of God concerning your fruitfulness this year, the LORD shall give you double for all your troubles in Jesus name. Remain blessed and fruitful in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amen sis., I wish you the same

pweetymii:
@writejhn27 and @udysweet thank you and God bless you for your kind gestures..
@fvine...happy new year,welcome back.
@newbies welcome,wishing you a short and fruitful stay.
@princesschuks congrats on your bfp,wishing you a stress free 9 months.
@ogunbekun,hmm,thank God for your positive spirit..he will do it....
@4realwoman,afagha,missingribs,adiahakwaibom all of una wen dey see,hear and hugs,i see una too oh.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
uwcm, how ministry na?

mama orney, lavivaavril, loisemm, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, fvine, fruitfulray, 4realwoman, afagha, thehomemaker, simiAA... how market oooooo
I dey ooo, this morning na spotting we take start after af Don pack on Friday evening.
I dey wait make piss catch me well well make I for go do pelvic uss. meanwhile dh has said I MUST NOT buy lugols iodine. so I'm stuck with ACV + BSM.
I just sempe for here sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
toniapat:
Hello fruitful mama,
I got my bfp 10 and 12 dpo, line still getting darker. .

Congratulations H&H 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
uwcm, how ministry na?

mama curvilicious. how market oooooo

Honey kiss
I dey look God hand o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mamitwins:
@udysweet, you are a darling. God bless you for your good heart and reward you accordingly. As a daughter of the Prophet (Bishop David Oyedepo) everything at work in his life begins to manifest and speak in your life. You are seated in heavenly places far above failure, disappointments, delays and Stagnation in Jesus name. You shall be joyous and gloriously settled in this year 2017, your case shall be truly different and you are exempted from whatsoever may be affecting others in Jesus name. Amen.
I truly appreciate your kind heart, you went out of your way just to deliver this special gift to me God bless you mightily. Stay blessed

Amennnnnnnn!!! Me I've already booked a seat at her wedding o incase it's strictly by invitation grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
afagha:

I dey ooo, this morning na spotting we take start after af Don pack on Friday evening.
I dey wait make piss catch me well well make I for go do pelvic uss. meanwhile dh has said I MUST NOT buy lugols iodine. so I'm stuck with ACV + BSM.
I just sempe for here sha
piss must catch you well well to do am? me na TVs I wan do once AF finish... also taking lemon grass boiled with ginger, d water.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
toniapat:
Hello fruitful mamas,

I posted few days ago that I noticed a diff pattern in my CM while trying B6, Bco and vit E this cycle to see if it would work the miracle I'd been expecting. I got d info on an international TTC forum (like this) that I joined last month and decided to give it a try. Unexplained infertility is really depressing; I was beginning to see myself as a failure.

I got my bfp 10 and 12 dpo, line still getting darker. I've finally missed the witch and I'm very happy cos TTC was wearing me out. Turns out the little effort paid off as I spent just about 1k to get the drugs. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it works for someone who probably has similar issue as me.
congratulations on your bfp, you will carry to term in Jesus name. happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
piss must catch you well well to do am? me na TVs I wan do once AF finish... also taking lemon grass boiled with ginger, d water.
dem dey always make me wait until piss catch me when I go so make piss kuku catch me wella.
A beg wetin the lemon grass with ginger go do? make I go buy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
afagha:

dem dey always make me wait until piss catch me when I go so make piss kuku catch me wella.
A beg wetin the lemon grass with ginger go do? make I go buy.
my sil say e good to clean belle, I kuku carry come do o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dependableGod(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
udysweet:
Hey my lovely mamas, happy Sunday once again. Today's service was awesome and I keyed into every word that God's servant preached. Even when time came for Thanksgiving, I sowed my Thanksgiving seed on behalf of you all. Ok like I promised, I got the books but just 5 because I ddnt get enough responses. About three have gone from this 5,I have two left but hey I can get more if these are exhausted, next Sunday. Just message me on number in my signature, I'll bring it to anywhere you want in Lagos. I pray for everyone who gets hold of this book,the baby maker will broke the yoke of barreness in your lives. Fertility dust to you all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

woooo u really have a big heart mmmm God bless u and as God liveth u will never Ttc IJN amen!

good morning great mothers, I want to encourage u all dat our God is faithful and dependable, if He can say it den He can do it! just keep holding on and never b weak in trusting Him because u know y? He is too faithful! I understand all d rants because I have been there for 5yrs plus, and today to d glory of God I'm a mother of two lovely kids. Just hold on there, delay is not denial HE WILL DO IT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
curvilicious:

Honey kiss
I dey look God hand o
look that hand very well my dear, God must answer us...coincidentally my fertile period enter Val's day, infact day 12 nai be Val's day, I don dey prepare for that day kpekus...ogoro must jump oo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
@afagha, why not try tvs? I did two scans(pelvic and tvs) last cycle. Tvs reveled 6.4cm intramural fibroid while pelvic scan revealed 5.1cm. I was told tvs gives more details than pelvic scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
lavivaavril:

Amennnnnnnn!!! Me I've already booked a seat at her wedding o incase it's strictly by invitation grin
Please am booking too o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
ogunbekun:
Awa reyen, dede ile nko o?
Amin o, ko ri fun ewen na be o. We ma seun eni o.
Awa lalafia o, adupe lowo Olorun Amin ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ran inside the tread.... remove my head tie ,tie to it my waist and adjust my breast....Abeg mamas make una no beg me oo,na me and @ 4realwoman today o ,she must tell me why my name no dey d prayer list...Abeg @ curvilious and pweetymii no hold me o leave me make I fight.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udysweet(f): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
See all the mentions! Chai Abasi mmi mbok! The last time I had this much mentions was when my afang soup thread,made FP hahahahaha!
Please,haba wat did I do? Jus dis small excercise I did going round today,you ple are counting as one big thing? Lol! Like I said its something I was led to,and gosh I felt so hapy seeing all your beautiful faces and I got somuch hugs today ehn I felt like I was walking on air,hahahahaha. Beautiful souls you all are. Ok,so this book isn't a drug but something to boost ur faith and encourage you while undrgoing ttc treatment. And I know God is working thru every medication\treatment you're all having. And you will all testify. @laviv,lol! Evn tho I'll want to hav one very quiet and hush wedding,I sure will invite all of u,you're my fam now. kiss

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
udysweet:
See all the mentions! Chai Abasi mmi mbok! The last time I had this much mentions was when my afang soup thread,made FP hahahahaha!
Please,haba wat did I do? Jus dis small excercise I did going round today,you ple are counting as one big thing? Lol! Like I said its something I was led to,and gosh I felt so hapy seeing all your beautiful faces and I got somuch hugs today ehn I felt like I was walking on air,hahahahaha. Beautiful souls you all are. Ok,so this book isn't a drug but something to boost ur faith and encourage you while undrgoing ttc treatment. And I know God is working thru every medication\treatment you're all having. And you will all testify. @laviv,lol! Evn tho I'll want to hav one very quiet and hush wedding,I sure will invite all of u,you're my fam now. kiss

if dem tai me,I go cut d rope come d wedding.....make God see us reach dat day....I go carry my big belle(preggy)dey roll like ball come dance well well....
thanks alot

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
toniapat:

Thanks so much
Vit B6 also (Pyridoxine)
B.co is Vit B complex
I also used vit E once daily

It was basically a case where doctors were suspecting I wasn't producing the right kind of cervical mucus to allow sperm swim well or live long in the tubes. A woman could go years battling TTC if she doesn't know that's a main problem to tackle.

Wow awesome! Thanks for the info. Congrats once more

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
my sil say e good to clean belle, I kuku carry come do o
okay na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
toniapat:
Hello fruitful mamas,

I posted few days ago that I noticed a diff pattern in my CM while trying B6, Bco and vit E this cycle to see if it would work the miracle I'd been expecting.

I got my bfp 10 and 12 dpo, line still getting darker. I've finally missed the witch and I'm very happy cos TTC was wearing me out. Turns out the little effort paid off as I spent just about 1k to get the drugs. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it works for someone who probably has similar issue as me.
congratulations ma..wishing you a smooth 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thanks so much mama.... God bless and keep you.

writejhn27:

I Have not comment once on this thread but I have been following the post and I do pray for everyone TTC here. I feel your pain and I must said I was hurt when i read this post.

I want you to have faith and keep trying please do not lose hope and be strong. Try and contact me as per the money for the next doctor expensive (Hormonal profile- 15k
HSG-10k
Ultrasound-3k) you posted above I will care for it.

Thanks for speaking your mind and be vey strong everything will be ok. Have faith, think less and rest more. Your case will be a miracle.

Have a blessed Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ran inside the tread.... remove my head tie ,tie it my waist and adjust my breast....Abeg mamas make una no beg me oo,na me and @ 4realwoman today o ,she must tell me why my name no dey d prayer list...Abeg @ curvilious and pweetymii no hold me o leave me wake I fight.
kikikikiki preggy hormones in action...i no want hold you just come this corner i want ask you somthing....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
ladecrown:
@afagha, why not try tvs? I did two scans(pelvic and tvs) last cycle. Tvs reveled 6.4cm intramural fibroid while pelvic scan revealed 5.1cm. I was told tvs gives more details than pelvic scan.

hmm. I dey fear small. but ill plan towards it. A beg how much is tvs and what does it entail? I wanna have an idea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
ladecrown:

then please what are you taking for the fibroid asides ACV + BSM?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Congrats dear... May God keep you all...

toniapat:
Hello fruitful mamas,

I posted few days ago that I noticed a diff pattern in my CM while trying B6, Bco and vit E this cycle to see if it would work the miracle I'd been expecting. I got d info on an international TTC forum (like this) that I joined last month and decided to give it a try. Unexplained infertility is really depressing; I was beginning to see myself as a failure.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amen...

mummykyrti:
Yahweh!!! your name is Yahweh!!
you are a miracle working God.
your name is Yahweh!!

our father and king, ancient of days, lion of the tribe of Judah, we come before you today to give you thanks, we thank you for the gift of sleeping and waking up, many slept but cudnt see today but by your grace we are alive, hale and healthy, we say may your name be praised forever.

we thank you for our marriages, we thank you for your love, peace and unity in our homes. we thank you for our extended families, we ask that there shall be no loss shall work 100% for us.

we commit our reproductive system into your hands, we ask that you correct whatever needs to be corrected in our bodies. you said in your word that we should be fruitful and multiply, you also said that none shall be barren, baba we stand on your word and ask that you send forth our babies in accordance with your word, for those seeking for singleton, twins, triplets and so on we ask that you grant them their heart desires, baby, mother and father alive with plenty money.

we thank you for those that you laid in their hearts to touch the lives of others either via books, words of encouragement or financial assistance, we ask that you continue to bless them and grant them that which is uppermost in their hearts. thank you mighty father because we know you hear us always.

this and many more we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. Amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
afagha:

hmm. I dey fear small. but ill plan towards it. A beg how much is tvs and what does it entail? I wanna have an idea.
Trans.vaginal.scan(tvs),cost i think depends on the location but between 3-4k,not painful and not stressful and takes less than 20mins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
pweetymii:

Trans.vaginal.scan(tvs),cost i think depends on the location but between 3-4k,not painful and not stressful and takes less than 20mins.

thank you. Where I did the pelvic uss they said it's 5k. I just wanted to compare prices.
I hope I don't need to be pressed for pee to have it done.
It even figures since its transvaginal.
will I get the result immediately?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbfeyi: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
udysweet:
Hey my lovely mamas, happy Sunday once again. Today's service was awesome and I keyed into every word that God's servant preached. Even when time came for Thanksgiving, I sowed my Thanksgiving seed on behalf of you all. Ok like I promised, I got the books but just 5 because I ddnt get enough responses. About three have gone from this 5,I have two left but hey I can get more if these are exhausted, next Sunday. Just message me on number in my signature, I'll bring it to anywhere you want in Lagos. I pray for everyone who gets hold of this book,the baby maker will broke the yoke of barreness in your lives. Fertility dust to you all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
afagha:

thank you. Where I did the pelvic uss they said it's 5k. I just wanted to compare prices.
I hope I don't need to be pressed for pee to have it done.
It even figures since its transvaginal.
will I get the result immediately?
For TVS, your bladder will have to be empty and you will get your result immediately.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
@afagha, you don't need to be pressed to take a tvs scan. You will even be advised to empty your bladder. I did mine in lagos for #2,500. I've been taking only ACV + BSM too and I do castor oil pack once a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.