Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406933 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thanks dear family. I really do appreciate.

God is and will remain faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Congratulations @ wholesomegrace. God is indeed faithful. Same God same glory, Lord I tap into her testimony with all of me Do it again in my life and take all the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
congrats wholesomegrace, God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by josphinegood2: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
congrats dear,I am next in line AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fadbuk: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good evening all.

I will like to suggest a natural solution to infertility and delayed conception.

Please permit me to share this :

A Lady has been married for more than 5years. Complained that her menses had stopped for over a year. And that she have never been pregnant. This suggestion was given to her in August. In September, the menses came and now she is pregnant.

Knowledge is vast. What one does not know is one's senior.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats @wholesomegrace. I tap into ur testimony. May God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
fadbuk:
Good evening all.

I will like to suggest a natural solution to infertility and delayed conception.

A Lady has been married for more than 5years. Complained that her menses had stopped for over a year. And that she have never been pregnant. This suggestion was given to her in August. In September, the menses came and now she is pregnant.

ok we agree, but you have not passed any tangible or new info, abi you want us to caall or email you? grin grin
pls spill it here if you are serious

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
fadbuk:
Good evening all.

we dey wait make you spill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2017
@wholesomegrace
Congrats 2 our new mom on board. H&H 9 months all d way & a very safe delivery too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 1:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Hello sisters, Please what is Vitex used for? I have multiple cysts on both ovaries and tubal blockage and I am currently on Serrapeptase, xi xian cao, yi mu cao, women's best friend and clean point tampons. My cycle is quite regular and I have low AMH, is it adviseable to add vitex to my regimen? Please advise me. A friend told me vitex works well when TTC. Also, is it adviseable to take women's best friend as well?
I am trying to avoid taking too much supplements and also those with contraindications. Please advise and guide me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Yes! Celebrate with me mothers in the house! Today is my birthday!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=Dadsonval post=53693206]Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!

Happy birthday Dear, God bless and by this time next year you would be celebrating with your bundles of joy in your arms. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Dadsonval:
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Happy birthday dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Dadsonval:

Happy biedae tuyu
Happy biedae tuyu
Happy biedae
Happy biedae
Happy biedae tuuyuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
wholesomegrace:

God is indeed a faithful God
Congrats on your new status

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Dadsonval:
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Happy birthday darl

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2017
HAPPY VAL'S DAY MY GBASKI SISTERS AND BROTHERS!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
@wholesomegrace, congrats mama,happy & healthy 9months, you will deliver safely in Jesus name

@Dadsonval... Happy Buffday to you!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
@mummykyrti and priscaver, hope our able mamas don ans una question cos me no no dey ans O.

@ wholesomegrace, congratulation ma'am.

@ Dadsonval, happy bornday and wish you all you ever wish yourself ma.

@ all, Happy val's day to you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy birthday Dearie.....God bless you

Dadsonval:
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!
Praise God Halleluyah!
Praise God Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Congrats Mama....God bless your family and give you all you need to care for the bundle of joy He has added to your home.

wholesomegrace:
I've gained a lot from this thread, IVF thread and blocked tubes and it’s time to give back. Wrote about the harrowing years of waiting on the IVF thread, to God be the glory, He saw my heart and answered. I couldn’t announce my pregnancy here cos having gone thru a lot,
I hope this encourages and lifts us up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy happy Val's day Mamas.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
ogunbekun:
How much ma'am

Babes, good morning abeg try reply my mail. I need to know about those other teas you mentioned to one mama here.

echinacea and astragalus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Hi Dearie....have you seen a gynea.....drugs can be recommended to help with the flow. I use mefanamic acid as recommended. Also try ruzu bitters. The period will flow but it won't be prolonged. Also add lots of veggies (beetroot,kale,cabbage,broccoli) to your diet. I like to blend them and add a little fruit not the sugary ones though. I have just bought blackstrap mollases and will see how it helps with my next period.

It is well with you.

morhenny:
Hi ladies, I've been dealing with small fibroids and its been making me bleed heavily and have prolonged menses.

Though I've bin using Acv since the beginning of January, but this month's period hasn't been any different. What do you advice that I do. Thnx in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
mommatriplets:

ok we agree, but you have not passed any tangible or new info, abi you want us to caall or email you? grin grin
pls spill it here if you are serious

I no fit laugh same thing that came to mind after reading. I was like this mama is funnily funny! what has she succeeded in saying grin[quote author=mommatriplets post=53686392]

@ mama wholesomegrace am so happy for you. I tap into this wholesomely. May God sustain and keep this baby.

HAPPY LOVE DAY TO ALL THE BELLEFUL MUMMIES ON THIS FORUM! MAY WE RECEIVE THE REWARD OF KPEKUSING THIS SEASON. IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=4realwoman post=53697907]@mummykyrti and priscaver, hope our able mamas don ans una question cos me no no dey ans O.

Yesoooo answers always come when we visit this home. I was I advised not to worry myself since all d internal industries are fine but to continue ewedu and cabbage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=priscaver post=53700171][/quote]
How do you take the ewedu and cabbage and is it thriughtout your circle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
morhenny:
Hi ladies, I've been dealing with small fibroids and its been making me bleed heavily and have prolonged menses.

Though I've bin using Acv since the beginning of January, but this month's period hasn't been any different. What do you advice that I do. Thnx in advance.

I'll suggest u combine ACV and baking soda. it saved me when I had fibroids. go to www.earthclinic.com to get how to do it. Try to kill d fibroid too or remove it..it can hinder implantation no matter how small. The acv /BS gave me normal bleeding but never reduced d size as claimed. people are diff it might reduce yours.I removed them eventually. Some mamas here can chook mouth how they to best handle it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
4realwoman:

How do you take the ewedu and cabbage and is it thriughtout your circle?

I take the Ewedu prepared with baking soda no salt, and kept in fridge for 3days. taken till bbt goes up and stop cabbage is sliced also and taken daily through out I could miss here and there but I always slice and keep through d month. I take B6 50mg cd1 to cd14(often ovulate cd13) and take b6100mg till AF comes(got this b6 suggestion on one foreign thread). I take my Folic too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
wholesomegrace:
@Wholesomegrace,Congrats may Gods name be praised forever.I've gained a lot from this thread, IVF thread and blocked tubes and it’s time to give back. Wrote about the harrowing years of waiting on the IVF thread, to God be the glory, He saw my heart and answered. I couldn’t announce my pregnancy here cos having gone thru a lot, I was just looking at how events unfolded like a dummy and until my baby boy was put in my arms, did I realise God had made me a mother.

I don’t know how it happened, as that was my first preggy ever in my life and in our 8 years of marriage, had a failed IVF in 2015 and was prepping for anoda in 2016 when events turned in my favour, having being diagnosed with bilateral tubal blockage. Here are the highlights:

WIDD: (It wasn’t different from what I’ve always been doing, but I know the mercies of God counted
• Had ordered for serapeptase, tube cleansing kit and clean 9. Thank God I hadn’t paid, however, guifebao/massage oil was already on hand and was about being used when I noticed a missed period…. first time in history o
• Participated in the 50 days fasting, and was still trusting God for direction on which route to go. Prayed and praised Jehovah even though the future was looking one kind
• Was taking ova boost and fertilaid
• Just started with Ruzu then
• Was on healthy diet, plenty water, fruits and vegetable, lost a little weight overtime
• Taking pregnacare conception

That was all

After all is done, God is still in the business of making us fruitful, keep doing whatever needs to be done and never underestimate the place of prayer. God knows everything and makes all things beautiful in His time

I hope this encourages and lifts us up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
@Wholesomegrace and all the belle full mamas,Congrats to u all.may u all carry to them in Jesus name.Amen.so many bfp this Febuary,so happy.God we beg u for more and we believe u will answer us all. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.