Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397200 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
My ladies how far? Happy weekend... pls I wanna try this baking Soda thing oo! What cd am I supposed to start? I'm on cd 13 already and bd has begun grin
Meanwhile I'm always feeling bloated in my stomach area especially after eating. I now eat like once a day because I hate feeling full and heavy. I always like the light feeling I get when I don't eat. Also, I've started eating more protein now, taking a break from rice and other carbs maybe it will help me stop feeling bloated and having big belly.
Do you guys think I should be doing exercise for flat tummy? I just figured as this bfp is closer, make I no disturb the belle.
Pls what do you guys think? Sorry for the long epistle but I gats maintain my sexiness

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen o, thank God he made kpekus sweet...I wish same for all my gtc mamas
chia!!!! mummykyrti u nor dey hid ur own oo.enjoy ur marriage jor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

Lmao abi o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
So I have one very nosy neighbour, the one that likes going into everyones apartment, but I don't give room for such, I go to work, come back, enter my house and remain till hubby comes back. If no light and no fuel, I remain, that's why I thank God for ur my People.

Well today she came to meet me and said as part of her discipleship program in church, they are meant to met people and ask for their prayer requests, so that do I have any prayer request? Na me she wan use for topic, even though I have an open prayer request, I told her Gods blessing. My e-family, I know do well? Wetin pass Gods blessing?

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lutherafrika(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrssho:

I am seriously considering the traditional method but to be honest I do not know where to go to or where to start from

Before you try that option, have you tried Forever Living Products female fertility pack? There are alot of testimonies shared from more serious situations like this. As a supplement distributor and with enough field experience, there are alot of factors to be addressed when fertility is in question.

Chat me up on whatsapp 08064406846. In less than 3months, the story will change. I can assure you, all things being equal.

Regards my sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lutherafrika(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrssho:

I am seriously considering the traditional method but to be honest I do not know where to go to or where to start from

Before you try that option, have you tried Forever Living Products female fertility pack? There are alot of testimonies shared from more serious situations like this. As a supplement distributor and with enough field experience, there are alot of factors to be addressed when fertility is in question.

Chat me up on whatsapp 08064406846. In less than 3months, the story will change. I can assure you, all things being equal.

Regards my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
FruitfulRay:
So I have one very nosy neighbour, the one that likes going into everyones apartment, .....
to met people and ask for their prayer requests, so that do I have any prayer request? Na me she wan use for topic, even though I have an open prayer request, I told her Gods blessing. My e-family, I know do well? Wetin pass Gods blessing?
Na God's blessing sure pass o. lolz.
Coded Amebo tins.

Na so some Ppl including my ex wey born pickin last year dey send me diff WhatsApp messages. (This ex started sending all these recycled msgs after his wife gave birth o) I know for their mind dey feel say they go send sotey I go begin dey relax chat with them well. Then they go relax ask if I don born. I just dey look them with side eyes. grin mtchewww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Them go tire... Let them send, God has already done it for us

Loisemm:

Coded Amebo tins.

Na so some Ppl including my ex wey born pickin last year dey send me diff WhatsApp messages. (This ex started sending all these recycled msgs after his wife gave birth o) I know for their mind dey feel say they go send sotey I go begin dey relax chat with them well. Then they go relax ask if I don born. I just dey look them with side eyes. grin mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

no mind me my sister, I no want mke kpekus b like chore cos at a time I con dey starve dh just to follow do today no do tomoro, someone just told me that anxiousness even makes the thing not to come quick so I wan freestyle.

@ lavivaavril na u be kpekusing prof oh, u wey na u dey take charge, dey do hanging styles...I hail you mama

@ curvilicious and fpeter abeg how dem dey use this baking soda(yes I just go buy am), I know how to do baking soda finger(via uncle google) but I no sabi d drinking own pattern. also won't it miss up our jajaina if it becomes too alkaline? e.g making us open to infections and d rest.

@ sabi mamas I heard that spemi(una know am) can cause our jajaina ph to reduce bcs spemi is alkaline and ours is acidic and too much eruption can unbalance the jajaina pH...abeg how I fit measure my jajaina ph?....mke una put mouth o...cc lavivaavril, adiahaakwaibom1, orney, fvine, towerofgrace, 4realwoman, dazzle86, elixir123 and others
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
lutherafrika:

Regards my sister.

my sis lutherafrika dont listen to this advice i tried these products before, i was told it cures all female fertility issues but there was no improvement whatsoever it was very costly i spent close to 40k then, am sure by now i will be more costlier . i may be wrong but am just giving u advice based on my experience

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Loisemm:

Coded Amebo tins.

no mind them na so them dey do, my own na outsiders aka "friends" dey ask me it don enter...my family and dh family no even send, my dh elder sis was telling me to take my time, that nobody is rushing me, that am still young, let's plan well and prepare 4 our kids, I just open mouth dey look her. my elder sis too said same tin. 4 my mind I say una try well well, if say dem get queue for getting pikin na ontop d first in line person head I go stand.

@ fruitful ray no mind dem nosy people, some would tell u its been long u posted recent pics on wtsapp or fbk weda it don enter...me self I do ur style o, am a conc introvert, I stay inside my house from mrn till night except smetin carries me outside.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
no mind me my sister, I no want mke kpekus b like chore cos at a time I con dey starve dh just to follow do today no do tomoro, someone just told me that anxiousness even makes the thing not to come quick so I wan freestyle.

@ lavivaavril na u be kpekusing prof oh, u wey na u dey take charge, dey do hanging styles...I hail you mama

@ curvilicious and fpeter abeg how dem dey use this baking soda(yes I just go buy am), I know how to do baking soda finger(via uncle google) but I no sabi d drinking own pattern. also won't it miss up our jajaina if it becomes too alkaline? e.g making us open to infections and d rest.

@ sabi mamas I heard that spemi(una know am) can cause our jajaina ph to reduce bcs spemi is alkaline and ours is acidic and too much eruption can unbalance the jajaina pH...abeg how I fit measure my jajaina ph?....mke una put mouth o...cc lavivaavril, adiahaakwaibom1, orney, fvine, towerofgrace, 4realwoman, dazzle86, elixir123 and others

I have no idea on how to measure it. But I think I read that sperm thrives in an alkaline environment so eating alkaline foods can help with vagina acidity and create a more enabling environment for sperm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Loisemm:

Coded Amebo tins.

Na WA,. such people are in an unhealthy competition with you. They always want to know what is going on with you so that they can feel good or bad about themselves depending on what they hear. Some may even go as far as trying to sabotage you. I don't keep such people as friends. I dey block them sharply. If I jam them na monosyllabic answers and vague answers I dey give them.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
@curvilicious... grin glad you are OK now...but pls 4give, it is only natural to feel that way.
no let anytin spoil ya swaggs o.
love you too sis

@fruitfulray , na so joor, blessings of God cover all area. Make she no 4get to include us too o grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
my dear suremum, pls did u experience any chest pain while on dost in ex.my sis I don't kW if I shld reduce d does to half a week cos dis is d second time am taking dat 0.5mg now nor b small chest pain oo.with fear of d warning dey gave abt chest pain after taking it na I beg my husband to go and buy coconut for me make I drink d water. I don't kw wat to do I really really want dis prolactin to come down because is disturbing my cycle. wat do u think I do.again. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
am fine o, kpekusing just started, see ohhing and ahhing

You like kpekusing die this woman!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
n
no mind dem nosy people, some would tell u its been long u posted recent pics on wtsapp or fbk weda it don enter...me self I do ur style o, am a conc introvert, I stay inside my house from mrn till night except smetin carries me outside.
If person follow their mouth person go get heart attack and die for roadside.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=MineMK post=53586801]I throway salute for all the sabi mama in the house oh! How una dey? Its been a while covenant mothers! Our testimony is sure! Its our year of divine visitation and Evidence in Jesus unfailing name!
Hello ma, I experience similar condition as you. Some things that kinda helped me are
1. I took m2 tone for a month, no AF so someone advised me to induce using primolut n(5mg, 2xdaily for 10 days). When AF came out I started the m2tone(2x2daily) from cd1, so through out I was on the m2tone AF normalized.
2. Metformin helped me too (500mg, 2xdaily )
Note:Different body systems react differently to drugs. So just be patient and try m2 tone and metformin for atleast three months. In my own opinion I think hormonal test results are more accurate on a normal cycle not an induced cycle, i could be wrong tho. Baby dust to us All!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Congrats on ur hsg result@mama loisemm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godanswerprayer:
my dear suremum, pls did u experience any chest pain while on dost in ex.my sis I don't kW if I shld reduce d does to half a week cos dis is d second time am taking dat 0.5mg now nor b small chest pain oo.with fear of d warning dey gave abt chest pain after taking it na I beg my husband to go and buy coconut for me make I drink d water. I don't kw wat to do I really really want dis prolactin to come down because is disturbing my cycle. wat do u think I do.again. thanks
Hello mama, sorry about ur chest pain. I used carbag oline but not dost in ex. I use another make of it and i never experienced any chest pain. Dont worry ur prolactin will be normalised. Y cant u divide 0.5 into 2 and use different days in a week mayb u wont experience d pain. It is well with u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
suremum:

Hello mama, sorry about ur chest pain. I used carbag oline but not dost in ex. I use another make of it and i never experienced any chest pain. Dont worry ur prolactin will be normalised. Y cant u divide 0.5 into 2 and use different days in a week mayb u wont experience d pain. It is well with u dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
orney:
Congrats on ur hsg result@mama loisemm
mama Orney honey, thanks o. I thank God. Good to hear from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
suremum:

OK ma.Amen o thank u so much. I ll divide it next Friday as u suggest and see how it gos.I jst hope d coconut water ll not neutralize d drug to zero level cos I still wat it to work for me.it is well with my soul.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
I dey hail oooo my ttc sisters. I been just say make I Sidon wait just d kpekus anytime dh wan since d bros no dey even try until u remind him :-XI . but years don d roll pass. All test cept dh seemed normal even prolactin even though I get leaky bosom. Follicular tracking show say I dey consistent even bbt match d F tracking. but this bosom thing worry me. na so I tell my docky he come give parlod(bromo) d thing no work. Ewedu, cabbage, b6 , vitex m2tone all just passed me by.Only Do.stonex I no fit cos of price but d testimonies are good. I dey Lagos I beg is there no cheaper version ? Abi is there any mama in d house we can share . it didnt easy especially ttcing without job and hubby is not interested or won't spend in TTC
I am looking for someone we can buy and share. my faith tells me I won't need more than 4tab. abeg make una shook mouth help me try even 4tab go stop ds leaky tin. I learnt combining with tumeric d make am quick.

oya doctor of kpekusing mummykryt, @ curvilicious, lovelymom29, MamaTB, chikusche, favouredestiny,ebyjada, 4realwoman, suremum, Fvine where Teegali, blesseddiva and all d sabi sabis and helpful mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
T
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
How much is the dosti nex sis?

priscaver:
I dey hail oooo my ttc sisters. I been just say make I Sidon wait just d kpekus anytime dh wan since d bros no dey even try until u remind him :-XI . but years don d roll pass. All test cept dh seemed normal even prolactin even though I get leaky bosom. Follicular tracking show say I dey consistent even bbt match d F tracking. but this bosom thing worry me. na so I tell my docky he come give parlod(bromo) d thing no work. Ewedu, cabbage, b6 , vitex m2tone all just passed me by.Only Do.stonex I no fit cos of price but d testimonies are good. I dey Lagos I beg is there no cheaper version ? Abi is there any mama in d house we can share . it didnt easy especially ttcing without job and hubby is not interested or won't spend in TTC
I am looking for someone we can buy and share. my faith tells me I won't need more than 4tab. abeg make una shook mouth help me try even 4tab go stop ds leaky tin. I learnt combining with tumeric d make am quick.

oya doctor of kpekusing mummykryt, @ curvilicious, lovelymom29, MamaTB, chikusche, favouredestiny,ebyjada, 4realwoman, suremum, Fvine where Teegali, blesseddiva and all d sabi sabis and helpful mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princesschuks: 1:22am On Feb 12, 2017
priscaver:

Maybe you should just chill.
I also had d same issue. I thought it was responsible for me being TTC.
The first gynaecologist I saw gave me bromergon but d thing no gree go. I then changed hospitals and did several tests, everything was normal including prolactin.
I didn't use anything again and I got my BFP last week.
Funny enough d breast no dey leak again sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adezie: 1:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Hi everyone. I've been reading silently for months now and this is my first time commenting. My marriage will be one year in march. I had a terrible miscarriage and my breasts have been leaking since even though my prolactin level is within the normal range but higher end and my period is regular(but scanty with no clot and only for 3 days at most) I took bromo for 3 months with no result. Started dosti this January. Saw ewcm after almost one year. Breasts is still leaking but it will end in praise. Baby dust to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rinzylee(m): 2:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Hello wonderful ladies..... Am not a lady but I must say I am touched by your challenges. Please I just have one word for you all
2Cor4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

Being a medic I understand fertility issues but I know there is a higher Law.. Sarah had a dead womb which had atrophied (shrunken) and was down to the size of a kolanut, Abraham had a dead manhood but GOD by His word infused life into them, however Abraham had a stubborn FAITH. NOBODY CONCEIEVES AT THAT AGE MEDICALLY.

I encourage us to engage this higher Law. Stand your ground in FAITH and believe God's word in your heart even if your head disagrees. FAITH doesn't make sense to the natural mind.
Engage the power of thanksgiving for the miracle you have received.
Last but not the least, As much as you can Unite with hubby in Prayers for if 2 of you shall agree as touching anything it will be established.

Stay with FAITH BOOKS , FAITH MESSAGES, enough of FEAR AND DEPRESSION.

I hear cries of babies everywhere in this room... This is your year of laughter.

God bless you ladies!!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
lavivaavril:
Methinks you should be eating sliced cabbage mixed with cucumber and jago mayonnaise. You wouldn't even be needing the baking soda. Since you don't feel like eating, eat it first thing in the morning. Its tested and trusted. If you wish to go on baking soda, now is the time. Its even running late if a 28days cycle or less. Flat tummy wetin? Hmmm. If you have belly fat and want to burn some consider ginger tea drink. You can add lemon but do only from cd1 to 10 or 12. ACV is also good for burning fat. Just about an hour before meal and last thing at night.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2017
priscaver:
Start eating plenty cabbage. You can eat with you rice, blend and drink. It works for most people. Since you don't have money for the big drug just get on the natural. At least dh will think that's your new found favourite.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Laureen007: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Hi mamas and papas
I posted sometime last year then I wasn't really ttc just seeing what happens but AF came then and I took a break because I had to travel. Now I have started ttc normal so this would be my first my actively trying.
Pls I had ovulation cramps from about Friday midnight to Saturday afternoon, positive opk so I was assuming I ovulated yesterday and was expecting to see a bbt rise today to confirm ovulation for yesterday but instead it dipped even more then yesterday's. I'm supposed to NOT see af on the 23rd so if I'm ovulating today that would be only 10days luteal phase, is this normal? Plus right not I'm not having any ovulation signs, no cramps and cm is now creamy. Please what do yous think? Thanks and baby dust to you all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.