Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409817 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
For those who don't.have an orphanage near them. U can donate to the orphan who is hospitalized at LUTH check this link on the health section of nairaland. His story has been. Confirmed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying/1

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
By 12midnight on the dot till 1am or further as the spirit leads Ɣ☺ΰ We Will Arise again and this time its going to be VIOLENT Prayers. Taking that which is Yours By FORCE. If ℓ̊ Perish, ℓ̊ Perish!!! With Our Last Strength We Will invade the camp of the enemy and smite every oppressor that held Us bound before today. To those who want Twins or Triplets, Tonight is the Night to TAKE THEM!!! Its Your Set Time of VISITATION & TESTIMONIES. @Always, hmmmm... Me and My football team G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ pack commot for this 2 bedroom G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Duplex, choi, this God ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ Helele!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
Amen.

Thank you Jesus for keeping us this far by your strength.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
It's almost 12am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2013
It is time to Possess Ɣ☺ΰr POSSESSION!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Say unto Zion, her warfare is accomplished. The Lord has won the battle. Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Baba says YES, YES to Your BABIES, YES to FRUITFULNESS and YES to SUDDEN VISITATION. It is DONE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! As Hannah's countenance was no more sad; get up, bath, eat, drink for the Lord has REMEMBERED YOU. Your Samuel has Come. Let the Testimonies Begin!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2013
Yes yes Amen. My Samuel is here. Our Samuels are here. God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2013
I am sure our babies re here o!!! I slept off and woke up around after 12.....and as for d gifts I took them to pp around me dat truely needs it and also a woman I buy bread frm who just gave birth to a twin... Two girls.... I pray God listens to our heart and grant us our desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2013
O yes!! God has released our babies,therefore we are no longer trying to conceive but READY TO CONCEIVE OR FAVOURED/BLESSED TO CONCEIVE because has taken our our matter.Congrats sisters. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sistas wasnt yesterday worth it?
Congrats every one

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lord I thank U for dis my wonderful sisters and fruitfull mothers of glorious generations.
Lord grant us our ernest heart desire as we have fast n prayed according to ur word O God. Amen

Happy New fruitful year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Maybe ℓ̊ too d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dream who knows undecided . See me for dream after the midnight prayers Heavily Pregnant, telling a Nurse that my contractions has started but was 20 mins apart grin grin . In that condition ℓ̊ went to greet my present doctor and he was like 'where have you been' ℓ̊ smiled and said ℓ̊ have been using a clinic close to me. ℓ̊ was So HAPPY!!! cheesy cheesy That's the kind of Happiness We Would ALL Experience L'agbara Olorun, AMIN!!! Well Done Ladies!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
We thank God for answered prayers. Me sef dream plenty dream, so much battle but at last i see my sef as i carry my baby for hand. This God is too much. I was so happy. We shall all rejoice and give glory to God just like Elizabeth and all d women in the bible did. I believe the time for our conception is here and now. Myl i suggest we make this a monthly affair. Wetin una thk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Chidima i tot of the same thing o but fear no allow me talk you know dis fasting na real marathon but me i concor o if una ready i ready
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
Hello mummies in the house, God in his mercy shall hear our prayer, will shall not do it vain.

@pink 22 why not try green world medicine Ginseng nd Ganadomern is very good in combat fibriod then try nd run away from cold water or anything cold, take hot water first nd last thing everyday,dont take anything sugry then whatch the type of fertility drugs you are taking i mean ask or verify before taking, beware of all this concortions because they have their own side effect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2013
@all...congratulations oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!. let d testimonies begin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2013
hello and happy new week fruitful ladies,

we thank the Lord for moving mightly in our midst on saturday, the Lord will bring every prophecy, every dream to manifestation between now and march IJMN. na so so baby baby i dey see for my dream o, little boys and girls of about 2 to 3yrs.

I concur with Chidima and Pink22, we can also give to the widows. i remembered giving some money to a widow in my church when i found out she had cough for couple of weeks, i moved close to her and asked what drugs she was using for the cough, she immediately brought out a prescription given to her by a pharmacist, she told me that she would get the drugs after service, something just laid it in my mind to give her some money to buy the drugs. she was so happy and almost with tears, she asked me to kneel down and she prayed for me from the depth of her heart. she declared that because she is a mother, i must also be a mother and that the God that opened her womb to conceive and delivered babies will open my womb too for conception and delivery.
so as we are giving to orphans, we should remember the widows too.
my suggestion anyways.

have a fruitful week.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello fruitful mothers, Hope we had a wounderful week end. My words for us this morning is from to Psalm 20 1-9,

The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; 2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; 3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. 4 Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel. 5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.

6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 8 They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. 9 Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.

My Prayer, is that from this month of January there shall be explosions of BFP testimonies on this forum. Its your season, Its your time. Everything that has stopped you before now will be stopped by the mighty power of God.

Luv'Y all.
@Camrygmail please send my love to you baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
stevade: Hello mummies in the house, God in his mercy shall hear our prayer, will shall not do it vain.

@pink 22 why not try green world medicine Ginseng nd Ganadomern is very good in combat fibriod then try nd run away from cold water or anything cold, take hot water first nd last thing everyday,dont take anything sugry then whatch the type of fertility drugs you are taking i mean ask or verify before taking, beware of all this concortions because they have their own side effect.

thanks Stevade i will check that. The concoctions are not serious ones o, the one am taking now is the ginger and alligator pepper
av seen since stopped all refined foods including sugar, the cold water i just dey hear o i go try
am also not on any fertility drug
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
@MSTIA,
At the mouth of two witnesses the matter is established. Thanks for the word of confirmation and the prayers. Amen. May the Lord strengthen you and your babies.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
hello fruitful mums,amen o mstia God has already answered our prayers,stevade this drug whr can one get it?@ pink222 is d ginger nd alligator pepper working?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
JoesQ baby i just started o about 3 days ago now, so let wait and see
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pink22: JoesQ baby i just started o about 3 days ago now, so let wait and see

u wi c a tremendous result. just b positive and keep ur faith alive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks Chi16
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2013
Hello Pink22,

you can also read about drinking baking soda with either lemon/lime, it tastes aweful but it works really good. google "BAKING SODA WATER FOR FIBROIDS". You'll get more info on how to drink it to reduce the size of fibroid.

@All, have a fruitful day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Flakeey: Hello Pink22,

you can also read about drinking baking soda with either lemon/lime, it tastes aweful but it works really good. google "BAKING SODA WATER FOR FIBROIDS". You'll get more info on how to drink it to reduce the size of fibroid.

@All, have a fruitful day.
hello fruitful mums,@ flakeey do u think one can conceive with that baking powder formular?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
@JoesQ, baking soda is different from baking powder o.

for your question, i read success stories of some women who want male children and as baking soda (bicarbonate sodium) is highly alkaline, it was used to conceive a male child.
you can read dat up. cos male sperm thrives better in highly alkaline environment, with what i have read and d rate of success stories, you can conceive while using it. you can also read up for more info.

i got this piece from a blog to back up what i said above

Higher pH for a Boy

Supplement your diet with sodium, potassium, baking soda dissolved in water (following directions and dosages on the baking soda package), and lemon or lime juice squeezed into water. Lemon and lime are acidic themselves, but cause an alkalinizing reaction in the stomach when consumed. The woman can also take FertileCM and the man can can take L-arginine. For more information on these supplements see the Boy Swaying FAQ in the References section below.

Eat alkalinizing foods and stay away from acidifying foods.

Douche with baking soda one hour before intercourse. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda into one liter of warm tap water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir again and make sure the solution is fully dissolved. Insert into the vagina with a douche or large syringe while lying down.

i used it last month after someone told me abt it that it neutralises acid level, so decided to surf the net cos its good to find out every details of any medication prescribed b4 one jumps into it, i got to know it does lot of things including shrinking of fibroid, i decided to try and it was great. if you read my history, you will recall that the issue i was dealing with is bacteria vaginosis, last month i got a slight fishy odor after my period and i knew dat BV wanted to show its head again, i started drinking baking soda with lime first thing in the morning for 5 days, wd stay for about 3hrs before taking meal. since then no traces of BV and unusual odor, even during my ovulation i got load of watery CM with no traces of BV (its been a while dat i'm completely BV free as this month).

like i said earlier, pls google it and read yourself for more info on baking soda.
Cheersssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Thanks Flakeey i just googled it,
its also harmless, I'll give it a try.
@JoesQ its safe, it has no effect on even pregnancy talk more on conceiving so why not give it a shot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
smiley *e-hugs nd kisses* to flakeey u d best,thx so much for this info so u knew all dis nd u neva shared. @ pink22 o yes im gonna give it a short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
joesQ: smiley *e-hugs nd kisses* to flakeey u d best,thx so much for this info so u knew all dis nd u neva shared. @ pink22 o yes im gonna give it a short.

awwww, u ar welc dearie,
am so sorry for keeping the info to myself but i just knew about it last month too. just decided to try for some period before sharing, make una no vex.

@Pink22, u ar most welcome (((hugs)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hi @all, am so happy to be here.Have been so down but tank God for his strength. Did d prayers with the houz though i started earlier. I must say it was worth it. I later summoned courage and went for an HSG. the result came thus: normal size,shape and position of uterus, demonstrated fallopian tube with sparse peritoneal spillage. The doc said i wld benefit frm hydro-tubation. Wntd to know if anyone has gone tru it nd if it wld really b helpful. Baby dust to u all. Dis is surely our year of double honour. shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.