Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416218 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2013
Morning fruitful mothers, I have been lurking dis thread for a while now and I must say I really admire ur courage and d bond here. You guys are amazing,I pray God crown our efforts with tremendous success. I have been ttc for 2yrs now...so far so good its not bn easy @ all. I totally relate with Pinky22's post. Sometimes when I tink of all dis ttc wahala,it jst leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. And to make matter's worse,I have 2 neighbours that got married after me who are pregnant now. Its really traumatic bt I give all d glory to God cos am alive today and I will kip trying and praying to Him. DH has count issues,when we first checked it was 10million which was considered low as @ dat time and we tried to boost it only to go and check 3 months later to find out dat it has dropped to 4million. Am jst so confused now. Pls Mummies in d house,I don't knw if anyone can help me on dis one....for d past 2 months now I have noticed a change in pattern with my menses. It now flows heavily and comes with a lot of mucus as in its stretchy like EWCM bt wit blood. What does dat mean? . I pray God answers our prayers and give us all our own bundles of joy. Thanks and babydust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2013
@pink22...it is wel. ur season of sorrow and weeping is ova. just be happy and be positive.kep ur faith alive. i wish u a bfp sonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2013
deasrt pink22 dnt worry urslf God is not asleep, it will happen soon crying will not nd cannot solve anythn,thrs a lady dat we both married d same day she already has one nd another one de belle wen she go soon drop, i pass her on my str evryday, i look at her nd console myslf dat my God is goin to surprise me nd i keep believin in him no matter wat,now wat i want u to do is keep belivin no matter wat weda ur neighbors give birth evrydy or wateva,i promise u that God will surprise u,see, now u dnt even need to be stressed up with crying i bet ur unborn child does not want to come to a crying mum, cheer up dnt begin d yr wit tears u hear,God does not sleep worry less,pls. @ rainyday u are welcome i know nothing abt low sperm count i bet some of my sisters here can nd wld help u out,baby dust to evryone here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Flakeey: @Omonikiba,
am so happy for you, this is just a proof that our GOD moves in a mysterious way that no man can comprehend, no matter what the doctor's report might be, He is the I AM THAT I AM.
this is just to prepare you for your sticky bean which is happening soonest.
Try not to stress yourself. your little baby doesnot want stress. keep taking your drugs and eat healthy.

@Greenfruits, i dont get ur question? pls reframe it.

cheerssssssssssssssssss

@Fleeky my dear dont mind me with long nail hahahahaaaa my question was "is all baking soda the same?" as in u can just walk into any grocery store and buy any one.

@Omo congrats

@all Good morning may we be fruitful dis day. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pink22: Omonikiba that's awesome.
I had my own share of tears this evening but not like yours. I saw this pregnant woman in church and so envious, she has three already and her last will be two by next week, and she don hammer again. Why is it so easy for some people i coundnt help weeping thruout the service am just so moody, right now o just want to have my bath and go to bed so i can pray and cry

Sweetheart, I would say sometimes its good & healthy to let out the tears when they come rolling out, but in it always remember that by your strength nothing is possible. God is too faithful to fail. The fact that some of us are still in the waiting room does not make you less of a woman/man. At God's own time and not your time your bundle of Joy will arrive. I am a living testimony of God's faithfulness, waited for four year after series of miscarriages, but exactly one month after my 4th yr anniversary I got my BFP and I am 22 weeks gone by the grace of God.. If I say it was fun and very easy while waiting then take me as the biggest joker of the year. But I believe it only came to pass because that was God's appointed time. I want us to note that some of us are made to go through this waiting process because our testimony has been designed from the begining to minister to some particular persons, its our destiny and we can do nothing about it. We were all created for different purposes whether we like it or not. Again, just like Alwaystrue rightly said Some wombs are being prepared for Samuel. So I want to plead with us that while we wait lets do our little best by obeying medical instructions (Not all delays are spiritual), pray without ceasing, and keep praising God because he is worthy to be praised always regardless of whatever we are experiencing, he is unquestionable. He knows best.

My sincere prayers is that God should give us Grace to remain in his way while we wait. I pray also that as I, HW, Champs, Prettymoma , Zenoj and others who got their BFP in 2012 were lifted so also, God almighty in his infinite Mercy and Grace will lift every woman/man (Alwaystrue, Mamatriplets, Pink22, Omonikiba, Rocksqueen, Shiloh, green fruits, Flakeey, joesQ, Chi16, Chidima, rainyday, beetle,accurategirl,favoredgal, Santagelo25, Zeezy, Godiya always and others I did not mention) in this year 2013 IJN. You shall get double for your trouble.

Luv y'all. God bless u, and have a fruitful weekend.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Greenfruit, yea baking soda is the same, i bought the one in plastic bottle named 'Bicarbonate soda'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
@rainyday,u ar welcom.@pink22,the tears shall turn into tears of joy wen we all carry our babies dis year in d mighty name of God.@MSTIA,tnx 4 ur words of encouragement,wishes&prayers.May God deliver u safely.@all,lets continue d praises&prayers,May d Merciful God bless us ds year wit children of our own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Blendy77: Join me in thanking God as he has blessed us with a set of twin boys.
Blendy don born ooo after SIX YEARS of barreness. This God too Much cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy ha God u too much blendyyyyy congratulations ahhh im so happy for u,kia i key into ur blessing*tears of joy* God do it for us o.mstia thx so much for this ur prayer may God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Flakeey: @Greenfruit, yea baking soda is the same, i bought the one in plastic bottle named 'Bicarbonate soda'

@Fleeky Thank you dearie, will buy the same too, am taking wellwoman & evening primrose now wen it finish i will start that baking soda.##

Blendyy congratulations oooo our God is a perfect God see tears of joy for me, Ha Ababi mfon sosong oooooooo. I key into this wonderful blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ Blendy congrats.
I am so happy for u. Children are heritage from the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward. A fulfilment of the Gospel
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks y'all for ur encouraging words, am glad i have u all.
MSTIA thanks so much. This ttc journey is so funny, u are encouraging some one and the next minute you urself are being encouraged, its so draining. I know our God is faithful.
Congrats to Blendy77

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
congrats Blendy77, waoooo, to God be all the glory, after all this wahala, your hubby won you twice at once, hehehehehehe. so glad and i praise God for you.

@all, am so strong ooooooo, e no easy, feeling feverish seriously.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
congrats@blendy77...am hapy for u. d Lord dt did it for u wi also visit each and evryone of us. abeg kis d babies for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congrats Blendy77 kiss, I thank God for your life. My regards to your DH and the boys.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
congrats on d birth of d boys blendy77.may the good Lord bless them.@all,we shall all be congratulated dis way,dis year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congratulations blendy. I tap into dis blessing o.May dis wonderful blessing of God go round IJn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Blendy, MAMA IBEJI
congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so happy for you, the boys will continue to grow in God's strength, love, protection, sound mind and good health IJN.

IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, blessed be the name of the LORD.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congrats to Blendy! May the Lord bless her babies and keep them and make their parents happy through them. May God use them mightily for His kingdom.

@Omonikiba,
Sorry dear. Please have you gone to the hospital? Abeg make them check you wella o. Pele. Please try and rest and stop doing bragado superwoman o. Don't stress yourself please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congrats blendy,may God almighty keep & bless d boys.dey r for signs & wonders.I tap into d anointg of twins oooo.we shall all be celebrated with dis year by d grace of God almighty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congrats Blendy77, they shall be a source of blessing to you and yours. I tap into the blessings of twins also.
@ all God does not fail, what he says he will do is what he will do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 26, 2013
Udoka2: @Blendy77
THANK YOU JESUS!!! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sights!

@my ttc sisters
pls still bear with me.
Got this off the IVF thread. Our Very Udopauly don show wen e hear say Blendy don Born after SIX Years of barreness!!! Choi!!! The God that specializes in Impossibilities, WE HAIL THEE......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Hi everyone, I came across this thread some days back while searching for something on google. I must confess, I've been blessed just reading thru. I actually started reading from the first page. Reading everyone's stories and testimonies has really been helpful. I also like the fact that you all pray 2geda and for each other. I've been TTC for 2 years plus now, but I strongly believe dat dis is our year. And
that for our shame we shall receive double.

We have done a num of tests and ave been told that there is nothing wrong.... I trust God to give me my bfp soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by larrybaby: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am new on this thread, but I must commend everyone as we encourage each other that God will do wonders in our lives.been TTC for like 5yrs now and I still hope God will do it.let just not loose our faith, our God is stil on the THRONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Welcome on board larrybaby ane sazyn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Coooooooooongrats as omonikiba.......our God is awesome, testimonoes are flowing in and I prophesy to you that hou will carry to term and deliver safely ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
He is called: The LION of the TRIBE OF JUDAH,
No one can put him in d zoo.
HE broke the law of physics,
HE walked on water.
HE broke the law of chemistry,
HE turned water to wine.
HE broke the law of economics
(diminishing
returns),
HE fed multitudes with five loaves
of bread and two
fishes.
HE broke the law of reproduction,
HE was born of a virgin
HE broke the law of life and death,
HE died and rose again.
HE broke the law of social
network,
HE is not on Twitter,yet nations
follow HIM.
The ANCIENT OF DAYS,
LILY OF THE VALLEY. OMNIPRESENT,
OMNIPOTENT,
OMNISCIENCE, EL~SHADDAI,
ADONAI, ELOHIM,
BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR, I AM
THAT I AM,
KABIYESI, ALAGBARA, AGBAKURU
EZURUIKE,
EBUBE DIKE, EBUBE ELIGWE, AONDU
WAM MAN
TERLIM, TER YESU,GAGARA MISALI,
God Ur too much,my words are
too small to
describe U.
The dictionary hasn't got enough
words to describe U.
I am humbled, BABA GOD.
(culled)

God that did all this will do much more for you. He is more than able. Keep up the faith!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
larrybaby and sazyn,u ar welcome.@favored gal,dont worry,put ur mind at rest.u've done d ryt thing by going 4 various tests.use prayers join am and by God's grace,we shall be rejoincing dis yr lyk blendy77.Truly d hsg procedure is painful but by d time d triplets arrive,it wil worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Happy Sunday all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Our God almighty does his things in a mysterious way.He does not withdraw whatever he has blessed people with.I can imagine what i saw today.An slowpoke woman in my area,married to a man that acts abnormal gives birth to a set of twins (Girls).There and then i started telling myself that no devil has the capacity to stop me from being fruitful.The power that created me is far powerful than the devil's power.
A way of encouraging our future mothers and fathers of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2013
@blendy77,a big congrats to u n dh o.God is indeed faithful to they that wait patiently on Him.
@omonikiba,am still expecting ur email o.Abeg,we need to talk asap.
@All,d time is Here n now!It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.