Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
curvilicious:

You didn't mention date/days just months
It's always first Saturday of every month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Nnetriplet:
good day my super mamas, please who is good with dream interpretation here?
Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3624365/dreams-explained/8#3624365.280
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
Minemk I no sabi wetin be primolut o, I never reach that stage, other sabi mamas go put mouth . .
So AF started showing face since Thursday but e no flow, Friday shinkili flow, yesterday shinkili flow, abeg my family which day I go count as cd1? Cause I yaf tire...thankfully I didn't feel as depressed as I used to before....thinking of how to improve my prayer life bcs TTC is more spiritual than physical....cc curvilicious, afagha, thehomemaker and other mamas

@curvilicious the woman no try o, she cudnt even say a word of prayer for you...sha don't ignore her, just greet and pass
have you done pt ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Sowi ma'am,its always 1st Saturday of every month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
have you done pt ?
no o, the blood dey there , just say e dey flow shinkili shinkili but no menstrual cramp..but I'll just test sha...thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
Minemk I no sabi wetin be primolut o, I never reach that stage, other sabi mamas go put mouth . .
So AF started showing face since Thursday but e no flow, Friday shinkili flow, yesterday shinkili flow, abeg my family which day I go count as cd1? Cause I yaf tire...thankfully I didn't feel as depressed as I used to before....thinking of how to improve my prayer life bcs TTC is more spiritual than physical....cc curvilicious, afagha, thehomemaker and other mamas

@curvilicious the woman no try o, she cudnt even say a word of prayer for you...sha don't ignore her, just greet and pass

if AF isn't usually that scanty, do pt. *baby dust*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
curvilicious:

1st Saturday of every month with fasting from Friday to break after the program on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
people of God una wehdone o! AF came 1 day late, was normal on the 1st day, heavy on the second day and tapered off on the third day. fourth day was dry as a desert. morning of fifth day dh and I bd, then came the flood accompanied by terrible stabbing cramps. abeg sabi mamas I'm scared.what could be going on there? abeg make una no waka pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thank you ma'am . God bless u .I tried sending you mail. Pls check .

Monwojuoluwa:
you won't be tired in Jesus name. Am still thinking of what you can do. But I do not know if you have ever done tvs before to rule out pcos. Because my own amenorrhea was due to pcos then and I think I used primolut for 2-3 cycles before it balanced itsef. Then I used vitex and m2tone too and ever since then it has been better
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Curvilicious @mama John, you are the true daughter of your mother. If I hear say you give am face again eh angry
No let am infect you with that bad ignorant attitude to TTC women o.
No mind me but pls continue to keep your distance even as you have forgiven her. Ppl like her need to learn to empathize with TTC women. And pray that none of her close ones will be put in that position she put you. She was clearly doing amebo. She may have known all the while but just wanted to confirm.

Minemk , sabi mamas don answer you.
All will fall into place.

Benignasweety, I see you from the other side wink

I hail all in the house. Happy Sunday!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
miss u guys
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy Sunday wonderful mamas and papas here.
Pls I have serrapeptase and Guifei Boa to give out.
I have used 2 pks out of the guifeibao, still have 4pks remaining and I have also used out of the serrapeptase.
I will like to give it to someone that is in need of it, but cannot afford it.
Kindly pm me if you are interested. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
ma pls explain the place well for me, I be Lagos jjc and is loreta same as letrozole or which?

sorry my dear never saw this on time. Loreta its a brand of d generic letrozole. if u buy u I'll see it written there as letrozole. Agric is the most major bus stop before ikorodu garage. Don't know where u r in Lagos. but get to any place u can access d blue or red BRT buses most of them have ikorodu garage straight. once in d bus tell the u r alerting at Agric BStop . At d bus stop get to upstairs with DSTV office. the next upstairs has Gollious PHARM its down stairs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Amen
Wait what did u now do? Don't tell me you now said mi o ti bi'mo
Next time throway any name way u dey like to d person
Na mama Zara i been be o until recently I'm now mama John cool

One alarming garri woman did it to me
D first time she asked, i said they are home, another day again i said they are home, d third time i was trekking to service she asked why they didn't go wt me, me now 'explainer' na told her wt tears in my eyes. Guess what she did next? She just dragged her 2 kids nd waka pass me wt speed. Between God nd man i almost started going back home, i stood there oooooooooo, shook my head nd continued my journey. After that day i learnt my leasson

True, if i see the woman since then till God go come i no dey greet her(not hate, not anger just, so she wont try something that stupid next time). I've seen her in church, house fellowship, love feast, mkt i go just waka pass or do like say nobody dey dere. Recently, she saw me at d mkt buying banga cos she sells nd used to be my customer nd was like madam, i turn look am, she now said good morning, i said ehem well done.
angry angry angry
Oh God! Please answer your daughters. This is too much to bear embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
4realwoman:
I have used 2 pks our of the guifeibao, still have 4pks remaining and I have also used out of the serrapeptase.

Pls I really need it. Was diagnosed with hydrosalpinges and I got a bottle of serrspeptase but I was told m supposed to use it for at least 3-4 months.
Please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
folash:
So yet....
My God in heaven, pls take these reproach from our lives, restore the years the locusts have stolen, wipe our tears, and fill our lives with laughter and joy so great. All these and many more I pray IJN.
Amen!
We shall all testify

curvilicious:
Guess what she did next? She just dragged her 2 kids nd waka pass me wt speed. Between God nd man i almost started going back home, i stood there oooooooooo, shook my head nd continued my journey. After that day i learnt my leasson........
angry angry angry
Kai.... This paragraph made me SAD undecided. Aha.. I don't even know what 2 type. But plz forgive her & buy from her if necessary . At times , people forget that ttcing is quite difficult & highly sensitive.
I must confess; l un-intentionally did something similar in d past without realising it & feel immensely ashamed whenever l remember it. So plz forgive her ...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
So AF started showing face since Thursday but e no flow, Friday shinkili flow, yesterday shinkili flow, abeg my family which day I go count as cd1? Cause I yaf tire...thankfully I didn't feel as depressed as I used to before....thinking of how to improve my prayer life bcs TTC is more spiritual than physical
Personally, l will say from d lst day d flow can almost / fully fill a pad .
Even My own AF that used to be plentiful is now scanty. My whole four days flow is no longer up to a pad with some crazy menstrual pains. D matter haf tire me sef . I no come know which l dey suffer; ttc/ AF. Even my Alimighty bitter juice is not helping. I noticed this new wahala from d cycle I took 100 mg clomid & seriously regret that decision till date.
I have decided to stop all treatments (both English & Trado); make l no use my hand go find more wahala . I don entrust all my faith in God ; cos l believe this TTC HURDLE IS A TEST OF FAITH & l will also return wholly to my healthy lifestyle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
afagha:
people of God una wehdone o! AF came 1 day late, was normal on the 1st day, heavy on the second day and tapered off on the third day. fourth day was dry as a desert. morning of fifth day dh and I bd, then came the flood accompanied by terrible stabbing cramps. abeg sabi mamas I'm scared.what could be going on there? abeg make una no waka pass.
I spot days after AF if l bd but not heavily. So this "flood" with terrible pains; l really don't know it's root cause. But am thinking that it cud be cos d region just finished its "shredding" duty, so it might still be sensitive 2 any force/ contractive movts esp if d bding is ..... U know .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
priscaver:

sorry my dear never saw this on time. Loreta its a brand of d generic letrozole. if u buy u I'll see it written there as letrozole. Agric is the most major bus stop before ikorodu garage. Don't know where u r in Lagos. but get to any place u can access d blue or red BRT buses most of them have ikorodu garage straight. once in d bus tell the u r alerting at Agric BStop . At d bus stop get to upstairs with DSTV office. the next upstairs has Gollious PHARM its down stairs
alright ma, thanks a lot...@afagha I'll buy pt tomoro...@adiahaakwaibom1 no b small, am not sure this flow can full pad self, this month wey I wan try letro nai the flow no wan gree me count... God dey.... Where lavivaavril self
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
4realwoman:
I have used 2 pks our of the guifeibao, still have 4pks remaining and I have also used out of the serrapeptase.
I don pm you o, I need the gufei boa, thanks ma and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

I spot days after AF if l bd but not heavily. So this "flood" with terrible pains; l really don't know it's root cause. But am thinking that it cud be cos d region just finished its "shredding" duty, so it might still be sensitive 2 any force/ contractive movts esp if d bding is ..... U know .
bd was not rough. bd was Saturday morning and by evening I had filled 3 pads. I'm still bleeding now but not heavily. just put in my 2nd pad today. I'm worried. very worried
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
4realwoman:

Why did you stop using guifeibao, I need reviews before ordering please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
afagha:

bd was not rough. bd was Saturday morning and by evening I had filled 3 pads. I'm still bleeding now but not heavily. just put in my 2nd pad today. I'm worried. very worried
Hmm...is it usually like this b4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Hmm...is it usually like this b4
if I bd after AF stops b4, I just have some blood I term 'leftover' but it doesn't fill 1 pad. kinda like spotting. I'm alarmed cos this one filled 3 pads on Saturday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Personally, l will say from d lst day d flow can almost / fully fill a pad .
Even My own AF that used to be plentiful is now scanty. My whole four days flow is no longer up to a pad with some crazy menstrual pains. D matter haf tire me sef . I no come know which l dey suffer; ttc/ AF. Even my Alimighty bitter juice is not helping. I noticed this new wahala from d cycle I took 100 mg clomid & seriously regret that decision till date.
I have decided to stop all treatments (both English & Trado); make l no use my hand go find more wahala . I don entrust all my faith in God ; cos l believe this TTC HURDLE IS A TEST OF FAITH & l will also return wholly to my healthy lifestyle.
In this kind of situation I will suggest u do flat tommy water, it will really help with menstrual pain and help with the flow.
Also, try and be using Red raspberry leaf.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
folash:

She mentioned HSG already.

Ewuo shocked! Wetin is doing my eyes na embarassed . I think old age don dey creep in. Thanks @Folash
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2017
@afagha it has apund to me once or so, it tapered off, only for it to start again... Mehn when ttc everything scares you, my dear just relax ur mind first
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
mummykyrti:
@afagha it has apund to me once or so, it tapered off, only for it to start again... Mehn when ttc everything scares you, my dear just relax ur mind first
hmm thank you. I hope it stops today o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
afagha:

if I bd after AF stops b4, I just have some blood I term 'leftover' but it doesn't fill 1 pad. kinda like spotting. I'm alarmed cos this one filled 3 pads on Saturday.
Hopefully, it's nothing serious. Maybe d bd just "continued " d flow. In ttc; everything dey make us over worry, so just free ur mind as Mumkyrti said.

Queenbeloveth:
In this kind of situation I will suggest u do flat tommy water, it will really help with menstrual pain and help with the flow.
Also, try using Red raspberry leaf....
Ok dear . I will try all that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2017
mummykyrti:

Did you induced/add anything new to your regiments? If yes then, i guess you were anxious nd the thing come play you wayo tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.