Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425017 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
yeh,i thought of something that made me laugh,so,i am sharing.There is one of my aunt that hardly calls me,wen she does,it is to tell me to go for deliverance at mfm hmm.on saturday she called and asked if i do attend mfm power must change hands program,i replied in the negative but told her that i have attended programs for awaiting mothers.she later told me to make sure i attend the next 3 months power must change hands program that it is specially for supernatural conception of which when i came online@mama pweetiebabe has already posted about it(so,maamas,try to make out time,them say prayer not dey too much).As she said so,i now remembered how wen i came back from the awaiting mothers program,i took the prayer points given to us and was praying with it at night,hubby just opened his eyes and said"na dat one now,na wa oh,he just dey hear 'die,die,die,and,die by fire', say who i dey kill this night,the way he said it,i did not know wen i burst out laughing in the middle of prayer.He does not know,but i know whatever force(s)or power holding our conception would this season, fall under the power of the Almighty God in the mighty name of Jesus.

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
curvilicious:

See me here o
I just dey look uncle Google to see weda i dey miss any reproduction details.
I found out that pid can cause tender uterus, ovary and cervix and painful cervix

I want to ask everybody this question cos am running a personal research(abeg i need answers)
Do you feel pain during sex i mean deep penetration. I feel pains and my research says one is not suppose to feel pains dunno how true.
When the joystick touches my cervix i feel this terrible pain that makes me want to scream nd jump up.
I also found out that endo makes one stool blood. Very close to my period i get this excruciating pains when i want to toilet. Most times it comes with blood (am sorry plz)

Am i imagining things? undecided

Like how much is diagnostic laparoscopy?

endo causes most of these things....instead of doing lap, wch is an invasive surgery, i would suggest you do castor oil massage, ruzu bitters, serrapeptase for minimum of three months....if no improvement..u can then go for the lap surgery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
fpeter:

Okay luv, I noticed that the clean point I use causes me chest pains.
so sorry to hear that. Hope you are okay now.

I will suggest or advice the mamas that want to buy serrapeptase can order from Amazon through mallforafrica cos it is cheaper and you can buy the one that contains 270 capsules and even two people can share it.
Will attach screen short of today's price and their dollars rated below.

Note i don't work for Amazon and mallforafrica
I just use them to buy things

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
4realwoman:

I will suggest or advice the mamas that want to buy serrapeptase can order from Amazon through mallforafrica cos it is cheaper and you can buy the one that contains 270 capsules and even two people can share it.

Can u help me order pls L find sumone to share with
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
fademi17:

Can u help me order pls L find sumone to share with
Let me send you a link that you can use to install the app on your phone or system.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
curvilicious:

See me here o
I just dey look uncle Google to see weda i dey miss any reproduction details.
I found out that pid can cause tender uterus, ovary and cervix and painful cervix

I want to ask everybody this question cos am running a personal research(abeg i need answers)
Do you feel pain during sex i mean deep penetration. I feel pains and my research says one is not suppose to feel pains dunno how true.
When the joystick touches my cervix i feel this terrible pain that makes me want to scream nd jump up.
I also found out that endo makes one stool blood. Very close to my period i get this excruciating pains when i want to toilet. Most times it comes with blood (am sorry plz)

Am i imagining things? undecided

Like how much is diagnostic laparoscopy?
I feel pains during sex like a day to AF, I'll start taking note 4 u 4rm now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Passover is a season of heightened spiritual activity. It starts on April 10th and ends on April 18th. This is a time of change, a time of transitions, and a time of miracles. God is doing some amazing things in our lives! I've been getting testimony after testimony, and I thank God for them. God is giving His people EVIDENCE!

Now is the season of contending for your prophetic promise and purpose. Make no mistake about this, you are in a FIGHT! For some of us, this fight is an internal struggle. For some it is a fight to reach a breakthrough. Or perhaps, there is a situation that is coming to a conclusion and victory. No matter what it is, do not worry... God is with you!

In Exodus 14 is the story of Moses leading the Hebrews to the Promised Land. Their path lead them to the edge of the Red Sea with Pharaoh and his chariots in pursuit after they were released from slavery.

Exodus 14:13-14 (NLT) But Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. 14 The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

The Hebrews were not fighters yet. They were no match for the Egyptian Army. It looked in the natural like they were facing a return to slavery or death. Yet, in the midst of this situation, the Word from the LORD was "Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm."

I know you want to speak up. I know you want to defend yourself. I know you want to make a stand. Your natural mind may be dealing with fear, but let me give you a testimony... God is not only giving you sound council... He is God, and He will fight the battle on your behalf! How terrifying for your enemies!

In these times when God has given me instructions to remain still and silent, it is amazing to see God work through what others would call "coincidence" or "chance". But when you are a person of faith, you know there is no such thing as "coincidence" or "chance". As a person of faith, one thing you need to keep in mind as well is that if you do intervene on your own behalf when you have instructions from God to be still, you cancel your miracle through an act of unbelief.

You may be saying to yourself, "But Paula... if you knew the situation I am facing right now..." And you are right, I do not know the details of what you are facing. But one thing that I do know about is how to let go, and let God!

Let me be frank with you...In the natural, I shouldn't have a ministry today. I should be in poverty, on drugs, or in jail... or all three. That is where my life was headed early on. I wasn't "ministry material." But I loved God and I became an expert in just one thing... trusting God.

I learned to hold His hand and let Him guide me. I could give you testimony after testimony about how God delivered me out of situations and circumstance. But its not about me... God is no respecter of persons.

If God did it for me, He will do it for you.

Exodus 14 ends with this:

"When the people of Israel saw the mighty power that the Lord had unleashed against the Egyptians, they were filled with awe before him. They put their faith in the Lord and in his servant Moses."

This is what letting go and letting God leads to... awe-inspired VICTORY at no cost and an even greater faith. No wonder the enemy is fighting you!

The greater the battle, the greater the spoils. Stay the course! Keep your faith! Stand and see the victory of the LORD come to pass in your life.

Pastor Paula White

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Wooow tnk God for the leading of the holyspirit. He doeth this that all men may fear him.Congratulations. U will carry till full term in Jesus mighty name

FruitfulRay:
Amazing, congratulations my dear, a nice anniversary present indeed. May God keep you both, HnH 9 months and beyond.

Lessons to mama's, don't force your period if you have such thing, wait a little while. May God open the eyes of our understanding to know what to do at any given time and situation.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2017
4realwoman:
Let me send you a link that you can use to install the app on your phone or system.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
pweetymii:

@all,oya come and start announcing bfp's oh.

I feel the pain when its doggy standing/bed or missionary with pillow support. Not all positions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
pweetymii:
yeh,i thought of something that made me laugh,so,i am sharing.There is one of my aunt that hardly calls me,wen she does,it is to tell me to go for deliverance at mfm hmm.on saturday she called and asked if i do attend mfm power must change hands program,i replied in the negative but told her that i have attended programs for awaiting mothers.she later told me to make sure i attend the next 3 months power must change hands program that it is specially for supernatural conception of which when i came online@mama pweetiebabe has already posted about it(so,maamas,try to make out time,them say prayer not dey too much).As she said so,i now remembered how wen i came back from the awaiting mothers program,i took the prayer points given to us and was praying with it at night,hubby just opened his eyes and said"na dat one now,na wa oh,he just dey hear 'die,die,die,and,die by fire', say who i dey kill this night,the way he said it,i did not know wen i burst out laughing in the middle of prayer.He does not know,but i know whatever force(s)or power holding our conception would this season, fall under the power of the Almighty God in the mighty name of Jesus.

Die, die, die, die ooooooooooooooo
Loooooooool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
curvilicious:

I feel the pain when its doggy standing/bed or missionary with pillow support. Not all positions
hahaha, mama don't goan give itself bp o, that's how I kept finding cervix on YouTube, it looked like it was standing, I shook hand inside nyash e b like mine was sleeping, na so fear hook me....so just do tests, see a gynea, pray and commit everything into the hands of God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
4realwoman:

MFA is very cool. however, you can explore the option of paying using Paypal in order to reduce the exchange rate. if you have dollars,you can also pay into their dom account. it may also be cool for people to buy together cos the more things you buy, the cheaper the shipping and other charges become per item.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
@curvilicious

Babes, it seems you have endometriosis cos I have the same symptoms cos I have endometriosis too. Do you also have ovarian cysts If so pls do a laparoscopy asap and don't waste your time anymore. You can get it cheaper in teaching or general hospitals. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
omotutu:
@curvilicious

Babes, it seems you have endometriosis cos I have the same symptoms cos I have endometriosis too. Do you also have ovarian cysts If so pls do a laparoscopy asap and don't waste your time anymore. You can get it cheaper in teaching or general hospitals. It is well

No cysts sis
I'm becoming scared sad
Did you do laparoscopy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
AyeyiMaame:
Passover is a season of heightened spiritual activity. It starts on April 10th and ends on April 18th. This is a time of change, a time of transitions, and a time of miracles. God is doing some amazing things in our lives! I've been getting testimony after testimony, and I thank God for them. God is giving His people EVIDENCE!

Now is the season of contending for your prophetic promise and purpose. Make no mistake about this, you are in a FIGHT! For some of us, this fight is an internal struggle. For some it is a fight to reach a breakthrough. Or perhaps, there is a situation that is coming to a conclusion and victory. No matter what it is, do not worry... God is with you!

In Exodus 14 is the story of Moses leading the Hebrews to the Promised Land. Their path lead them to the edge of the Red Sea with Pharaoh and his chariots in pursuit after they were released from slavery.

Exodus 14:13-14 (NLT) But Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. 14 The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

The Hebrews were not fighters yet. They were no match for the Egyptian Army. It looked in the natural like they were facing a return to slavery or death. Yet, in the midst of this situation, the Word from the LORD was "Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm."

I know you want to speak up. I know you want to defend yourself. I know you want to make a stand. Your natural mind may be dealing with fear, but let me give you a testimony... God is not only giving you sound council... He is God, and He will fight the battle on your behalf! How terrifying for your enemies!

In these times when God has given me instructions to remain still and silent, it is amazing to see God work through what others would call "coincidence" or "chance". But when you are a person of faith, you know there is no such thing as "coincidence" or "chance". As a person of faith, one thing you need to keep in mind as well is that if you do intervene on your own behalf when you have instructions from God to be still, you cancel your miracle through an act of unbelief.

You may be saying to yourself, "But Paula... if you knew the situation I am facing right now..." And you are right, I do not know the details of what you are facing. But one thing that I do know about is how to let go, and let God!

Let me be frank with you...In the natural, I shouldn't have a ministry today. I should be in poverty, on drugs, or in jail... or all three. That is where my life was headed early on. I wasn't "ministry material." But I loved God and I became an expert in just one thing... trusting God.

I learned to hold His hand and let Him guide me. I could give you testimony after testimony about how God delivered me out of situations and circumstance. But its not about me... God is no respecter of persons.

If God did it for me, He will do it for you.

Exodus 14 ends with this:

"When the people of Israel saw the mighty power that the Lord had unleashed against the Egyptians, they were filled with awe before him. They put their faith in the Lord and in his servant Moses."

This is what letting go and letting God leads to... awe-inspired VICTORY at no cost and an even greater faith. No wonder the enemy is fighting you!

The greater the battle, the greater the spoils. Stay the course! Keep your faith! Stand and see the victory of the LORD come to pass in your life.

Pastor Paula White
sent u pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
I was thinking, will castor oil be effective for those with retroverted uterus, since the uterus is tilted towards the back. Just thinking out loud ni o

mommatriplets:

endo causes most of these things....instead of doing lap, wch is an invasive surgery, i would suggest you do castor oil massage, ruzu bitters, serrapeptase for minimum of three months....if no improvement..u can then go for the lap surgery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
It seems you feel the pains when you have deep penetration. Must mean oga's *cough* *cough* must be *cough*.

PID pains is very deep o, and I don't think is only associated with menstrual pains. It is there all the time.

curvilicious:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
ogunbekun:
It seems you feel the pains when you have deep penetration. Must mean oga's *cough* *cough* must be *cough*.

PID pains is very deep o, and I don't think is only associated with menstrual pains. It is there all the time.

Kikiki cheesy
My special sis, this kind cough everywhere na wa o grin
The pain is not always there just when that penetration ( tongue) comes i want call my father from his grave because of the sharpness of the pain
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
smithsydny:
sent u pm

Please email me at nanaesi@gmail.com. I can't access the PM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
curvilicious:

Na real red sea
Loooooooool
the thing fear me no be small. huge clots on days I'm supposed to have forgotten I had af at all. Thank God sha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
pweetymii:
@Afagha congratulations oh.
@curvy curvilicious,i know that they say pid makes bd uncomfortable.Battling pid is not what anyone should face.The pain you experience,is it all the time,is it with all positions?explore all questions before concluding.As good as Dr.google is,it can be confusing too and then see your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
@all Newbies welcome,wish you all a short and fruitful stay.
@all,oya come and start announcing bfp's oh.
thank you plenty plenty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
curvilicious:

Kikiki cheesy
My special sis, this kind cough everywhere na wa o grin
The pain is not always there just when that penetration ( tongue) comes i want call my father from his grave because of the sharpness of the pain

hmmm hmm all this d**gy kpekus u people are collecting, i didnt dey o grin grin
googled more on the lap surgery..its classified as non invasive, guess you are good to go...faster than waiting for the 2 to 3 months for the herbs/supplements to work, if u r convinced, look for an experienced doc and go for it, cos endo is among te leading causes of unexplained infertility

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2017
mommatriplets:

hmmm hmm all this d**gy kpekus u people are collecting, i didnt dey o grin grin
googled more on the lap surgery..its classified as non invasive, guess you are good to go...faster than waiting for the 2 to 3 months for the herbs/supplements to work, if u r convinced, look for an experienced doc and go for it, cos endo is among te leading causes of unexplained infertility

You are sooooo right, you couldn't have said it any better!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2017
I attended Shiloh hour on Monday @ The Redemption Camp. Daddy G.O said those of us trusting God for children should upgrade our prayers from "God,give me children" to "God give me children for Your Own sake" i.e God should use you as the vehicle to bring His children into this world, that He should make you a caretaker of His children. Daddy also decreed that God was capable of raising children out of stones(Matthew 3:9) and dead wombs (Sarah) but that since we are looking up to Him, He will use our wombs to carry gifted and anointed children for His own pleasure.

It is well with us.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2017
omotutu:

You are sooooo right, you couldn't have said it any better!
ma please how did u know u have endo?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2017
curvilicious:

No cysts sis I'm becoming scared sad Did you do laparoscopy?

Is laparoscopy the only way of diagnosing endometriosis? I don't think so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Dazzle86:

Is laparoscopy the only way of diagnosing endometriosis? I don't think so.

Mama what other method do they have?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2017
curvilicious:

Mama what other method do they have?
Pelvic examination, ultrasound, tvs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My sis, you have said well, but even as you stop, please continue with folic, vite and bco, if you like add vit b6. You know we need all this vitamins, and don't get enough from our foods, or just take any simple supplements. God will direct you...

Thanks. I will add them too; all l just want is for everything to be "as usual" again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2017
pweetymii:
yeh,i thought of something that made me laugh,so,i am sharing.There is one of my aunt that hardly calls me,wen she o attend mfm power must change hands pm,........i took the prayer points given to us and was praying with it at night,hubby just opened his eyes and said"na dat one now,na wa oh,he just dey hear 'die,die,die,and,die by fire', say who i dey kill this night,the way he said it,i did not know wen i burst out laughing in the middle of prayer.He does not know,but i know whatever force(s)or power holding our conception would this season, fall under the power of the Almighty God in the mighty name of Jesus.
AMEN!

mummykyrti:
hahaha, mama don't goan give itself bp o, that's how I kept finding cervix on YouTube, it looked like it was standing, I shook hand inside nyash e b like mine was sleeping, na so fear hook me....so just do tests, see a gynea, pray and commit everything into the hands of God
This mama grin u can worry oh. I just imagine d gynae face wen u say u dey find ur cervix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.