Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407247 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
mumredeemer:

True talk orney. @ffvsquared n mama john,, u did not offend anybody, even if u did, God sd in his word that even the lawful captives and the prey of d terrible one shall be delivered. God will do it at His own time, u will conceive n birth ur children. Keep faith.
Typing of prayer is good but it is better we do what we suppose to do. The DH should be informed properly of low sperm count and the wife should under series of fertility test. You can also encourage them to pray and not typing prayer every time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
ffvsquared:
my sweet mommas, ive been sooooooooooooo depressed, my marriage is 2 years and i have been battling endometriosis and bilateral hydrosalpinx. Im scherduled for a laparoscopy to remove the endo and also both tubes and i am just 30 years ooo. Im just too sad. is this how i will be for life? i cant even do ivf until the tubes are removed. Pls help me! is there any chance of conceiving naturally? or should i just go ahead and remove the tubes?
in addition to what a sister already mentioned, you can add this 2 Chinese tea yi mu cao and xi xian cao. They have good review on unblocking block tubes and treating endometriosis when used with the stuff the sis mention. Remember only Jesus can heal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:55pm On May 09, 2017
ffvsquared:
my sweet mommas,
Biko how much is the laaroscopy nd where? Did u do d diagnostic laparoscopy or how did u diagnose d endo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by layrico5: 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
Order all your fertility drugs from us @Briscon Pharmacy lekki. We stock potent and premium brands only. Happy conceiving. 08135273535

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
lavivaavril:

Yayyyyy congrats sweetie, so happy for you!
thanks love...cravingchic been trying to reply your pm keeps bouncing back ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
Nairasurplus:

Typing of prayer is good but it is better we do what we suppose to do. The DH should be informed properly of low sperm count and the wife should under series of fertility test. You can also encourage them to pray and not typing prayer every time.

I've not seen ur moniker on this thread b4, are u a jjc?
Lol! You are funny o nd u think some of us have not gone thru all d tests and certified OK? Or are there other things?
If I had any issue I will be solving or thinking of how to solve it. So plz allow her type prayer to help some of us unease.

Orney my darling thanks for the encouragement

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Mummykrti , glad to hear about your new job. Congrats. For a moment, I thought it was your bfp mamas were congratulating you on! I wan shout jump up. Amen o.

Curvilicious , we know that moniker. We have dealt with him here. Na marketer. You no see the name? We pursued him then...but he has returned. I just laughed when I read his comment. I be wan blast am b4 I saw you already did.

@All , phew...today's thread was loaded o. I undastand everything cos I am in it too. God has done it for all of us. Let's keep calling our children into manifestation by force. Me I be mummy twins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
Loisemm:
Mummykrti , glad to hear about your new job. Congrats. For a moment, I thought it was your bfp mamas were congratulating you on! I wan shout jump up. Amen o.

Curvilicious , we know that moniker. We have dealt with him here. Na marketer. You no see the name? We pursued him then...but he has returned. I just laughed when I read his comment. I be wan blast am b4 I saw you already did.

@All , phew...today's thread was loaded o. I undastand everything cos I am in it too. God has done it for all of us. Let's keep calling our children into manifestation by force. Me I be mummy twins.
I'm also mummy twins

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:34am On May 10, 2017
Nairasurplus:

@Nairasurplus, i wanted to ignore u seeing that some mamas have responded to ur post already but then i keep wondering why u r stalking this thread since u av no business with ttc. I did not see where i posted that u should not advise or proffer solution to people here since u seem to have a first hand knowledge of what they need. I believe in prayers n i know God answers prayers, that is why i type it every time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:58am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=mumredeemer post=56347437][/quote]
your summary of all that happens in house made me almost shade tears cos u just said all that has made this journey less suicidal. in this house laments are made without fear of condemnation and the pain we share that other women won't understand r poured here and most of all we come in with tears and go out laughing. Thats y I must visit d house daily even on days I don't comment d I must pay my dues here. I love u all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:11am On May 10, 2017
About giving up on my doc. Rude for Africa and delay for Africa. No remorse, no ethics. Just pride. You need to see insults and extortion I have suffered. I no blame them.
Please recommendations needed on best gynecologist with tested results in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 7:17am On May 10, 2017
curvilicious:

Biko how much is the laaroscopy nd where? Did u do d diagnostic laparoscopy or how did u diagnose d endo?

Try Luth tho kinda expensive. Budget 150k

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
priscaver:

your summary of all that happens in house made me almost shade tears cos u just said all that has made this journey less suicidal. in this house laments are made without fear of condemnation and the pain we share that other women won't understand r poured here and most of all we come in with tears and go out laughing. Thats y I must visit d house daily even on days I don't comment d I must pay my dues here. I love u all

You are sooooo correct my love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:20am On May 10, 2017
Loisemm:
Mummykrti , glad to hear about your new job.
@All, Me I be mummy twins.
Mummykyrti, remember to pay ur tithe o to me OON Curvilicious

Loisemm, me, I no mind mama triplet but John must dey among. I still be aka mama John

@Pwetttymii, abeg chop well joor na orobor dem dey call me now. I can chop for Africa unlike when I dey over think come b like giraffe.

I never still read from Adiahaakwaibom1o

Priscaver, where is you?

Ogunbekun, u don relocate to Sambisa forest?

Blossomedcherry, na so?

Nnejima, I salute u nd LO

4realwoman, d very mama, after u, na u again I say mai hail u o based on logistics kiss

@ mumredeemer, dont mind that person roving this thread. Thanks for the prayers darling, God bless you, we love u nd d prayers kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:25am On May 10, 2017
mummykyrti:
thanks love...cravingchic been trying to reply your pm keeps bouncing back ooo

Na enemies cheesy ;Do

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:28am On May 10, 2017
ffvsquared:

Try Luth tho kinda expensive. Budget 150k

OK, thainchu dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 7:47am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=56369877. Me I be mummy twins.
[/quote]
I follow join for twins. A boy and girl, mk I kuku close shop after.
Someone mentioned buying baby stuffs as a point of contact, I get a wardrobe full of baby things and a boxfull of baby clothes. Let the twins come, i ready dress them up for the next 1yr self!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 7:49am On May 10, 2017
I also noticed that the widd roll call for those that had their bfp for the month has stopped. Pls let's continue, it really really helps. If no one is ready to volunteer to do it, I volunteer myself (that is if you guys agree). Pls respond to this. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 7:58am On May 10, 2017
Omojudy:

Please recommendations needed on best gynecologist with tested results in Lagos.
Babe, it will help if you state the part of Lagos you would prefer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 8:19am On May 10, 2017
Omojudy:

if you don't mind General Hospitals have good gynaecologist, try them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On May 10, 2017
CravingChic:

Na enemies cheesy grin
Send mail to .... ....@yahoo.com
Chai... lolzzz @enemies grin

Liconsult19 , Hannaspirit and mama John @Curvilicious , amen for us on our twins and triplets o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2017
ffvsquared:
I also noticed that the widd roll call for those that had their bfp for the month has stopped. Pls let's continue, it really really helps. If no one is ready to volunteer to do it, I volunteer myself (that is if you guys agree). Pls respond to this. Thanks
Good mama grin
I pour oil on your head and commission you for this good work. It shall be a blessing to you and lead to greater blessings in your life including sharp sharp bfp. Thanks for volunteering. Pls carry go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:43am On May 10, 2017
Dear Mothers, please lets keep the hope and faith alive knowing that very soon we will announce our bfps. God is still God and will never fail in his promise to his children. Praying for everyone to get their twins and triplets soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:50am On May 10, 2017
@all mamas keeping the thread lively, may God bless and grant our heart desires soonest. You mothers of great nations are the best, God will make you smile as you encourage and help others unburden the pains in their hearts.
To all that got their BFP, congratulations and stressfree nine months.
To all the newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful in Jesus name.
Though the journey has been challenging but God has been so faithful and His grace sufficient. The storm rose but God came through for me.
I pray that God will rend the heavens and pour us lots of BFPs this season in Jesus name.
Do have a fun filled day.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
CravingChic:

Na enemies cheesy grin
done ma...you can modify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:17am On May 10, 2017
curvilicious:

@ mumredeemer, dont mind that person roving this thread. Thanks for the prayers darling, God bless you, we love u nd d prayers kiss kiss kiss

God bless you too mama John. I know him very well, he is a marketer. He has called me out b4 whn he tried to force a mama to buy proxeed plus n i told him d mama already sd she went for fertilsan m. He want to derail this thread but he will not succeed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:24am On May 10, 2017
Loisemm:

Good mama grin
I pour oil on your head and commission you for this good work. It shall be a blessing to you and lead to greater blessings in your life including sharp sharp bfp. Thanks for volunteering. Pls carry go.

Kikikikikiki, see Elijah handing over mantle to Elisha sharp sharp. U cld not even wait for us to decide, u already poured oil. Are u afraid we may object? @ffvsquared, thanks for volunteering, mama Loisemn has bn looking for someone to take over d mantle since. May God reward both of u abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2017
@mumredeemer ...grin grin shines teeth. Amen o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Babe, it will help if you state the part of Lagos you would prefer.
I stay in ogba but have no preference. Just results. I presently use something affiliated to luth surulere but babes its just d money I have spent there and the good reviews from people who have used him that keep me there. Doc wey don tell me and my husband to stop using him cos his staff told him they ran tests I didn't request for and I didn't pay for it only one day after they informed me, not withstanding that the ones I have paid and requested for for four months and more are still not ready. And I just paid 110k that day for a treatment of syphillis, yet 13k hepatitis tests was of more importance to him. Latest beef is that he diagnosed us something, prescribe drugs no, produce drugs delay for three months. Last month wetin he do surprise me, he told about ten of his clients about a client who texted him about this same behavior of his and how she wanted to commit suicide.
If it will help, case history is 8mcs, no birth, despite a cerclage last time. Diagnosis then treatment is our objective.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:22am On May 10, 2017
yeah,let me start from somewhere.
@Ayauche,mum to sure,it seems our mind is working together(in puss in the boots voice)da a lu ma...
@mamakendra you be making use of cold weather since...hmm,rubs hands,January 2018 baby loading...
@mumredeemer,you sure say oga not dey totori you join that laugh?hmm,you know,sometimes,i think people tend to think we are not trying enough just because we are still cheerful,carry ourselves well and don't give them updates...
@mummykyrti,congratulations on your new job,iré akarì oh!...minwhile,don't forget to bring your first fruit here...
@richdaflux congrats,wish maama a healthy 9 months..

@miraclebaby thank you jare,i have heard,i have even adviced myself not to try it again..
@Goldenheart002,raise your right hand and say after me,"i will try to stop peeping from now on"...good,now put the hand down.Peeping is not good,if everyone of us turn to peeper this thread will be closed and peepers will not see anything to peep on again...amen to your prayers...
@orney,thank you oh,i hear...Amen..as per marrying as a virgin oh,this and that,Ecclesiastes 9:11-I returned,and saw under the sun,that the race is not to the swift,nor the battle to the strong,neither yet bread to the wise, .....but time and chance happeneth to them all...again Rom 9:16-So then it is not of him that runneth,but of God that showeth mercy..everything is God..
@LaDivva that TMI might give someone an insight,oya modify and share...
@curvilicious nairasurplus is advertisers delight,he attempted to slight at mumredeemer last year and when i replied he insulted his generation,coman see where maamas the ones that af came that morning oh,the ones on tww oh,the ones who were looking for who to rant on came on him ehn,hmm,abeg just forget the man...
@ffvsquared,come forward,okay stand there,raise your hands and say after me"i will carry out my self imposed responsibility with care and precision knowing that i will record my own soonest"oya put the hand down.Take byro and paper,start recording.....thanking you in advance...and as you do so,yours would be recorded very soon irrespective of doctors report in Jesus name..Amen..
@omojudy,have you tried taking herbs?

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sarilo4lif: 11:23am On May 10, 2017
Good day Mums to be
It's been a long while I been here.
The twins took my whole life in the Last 2 years.
No job but wasn't jobless.....

And now? I want to encourage you. Yes you. God always has plans beyond our understanding. How I conceived,delivered, nurtured them.. Its can only be grace.

I wanted to chip in a Lil info, while ttc I tried a whole lotta things but what eventually worked was the detox plan which helped cleanse out system in preparation for our twin boys...I am my husband went thru with it and today Im glad I did. And decided to give back.
the detox and cleansing plan took at 3-4 months...but helloooo I have 2 years to be grateful for.

I'll be glad to share the detox info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:
Good day Mums to be
It's been a long while I been here.
The twins took my whole life in the Last 2 years.
No job but wasn't jobless.....

And now? I want to encourage you. Yes you. God always has plans beyond our understanding. How I conceived,delivered, nurtured them.. Its can only be grace.

I wanted to chip in a Lil info, while ttc I tried a whole lotta things but what eventually worked was the detox plan which helped cleanse out system in preparation for our twin boys...I am my husband went thru with it and today Im glad I did. And decided to give back.
the detox and cleansing plan took at 3-4 months...but helloooo I have 2 years to be grateful for.

I'll be glad to share the detox info

wehdone oooo....wehdone well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.