Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 11:54am On May 10, 2017
Omojudy:

I stay in ogba but have no preference. Just results.
What kind of sick doc is that? You tried that you stayed that long sef. May God save us from those who are only interested in milking our situation for their selfish gains.
There is parklande and boot fertility clinics, both in surulere. a colleague hu had repeated msc used boot and is currently pregnant well into her 2nd trimester. I hear Isalu in Ogba is also good .

Like someone mentioned, you may want to go the trado route. A brother posted about his wife getting pregnant after using some herbal stuffs. Though getting pregnant is not the issue with you, d same trado healer may b able to give you smtin to stop the msc. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 11:59am On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:
Good day Mums to be
It's been a long while I been here.

I'll be glad to share the detox info

madam, I tried checking your moniker and didn't see any previous post from you on this forum. If indeed you used d detox, drop all d detox details here(not contact details of pple selling detox plan).

If you are just looking for market for your products, remember judgment day.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2017
Welcome newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful. for everyone who had a positive result, we bless God for you, may your bumping game be smooth... @4realwomen, I almost cried reading your message, take heart sis, God will do it, @mamkendra, thanks for your funny note, and mumredeemer, thanks for the input. @curvilicious I ask myself that same question too. I know say una don forget me, God dey oh.

I have been so sad this past three days, but I know that God will do it, waiting to conceive is not a wait I pray even for my worst enemy, its so draining. Well, I put my mind of ttc, but just been taking my Vitamins, last cycle, I took Clomid, with Vit E, folic acid, COQ10, Bcomplex, evening primerose but it yielded nothing, so Just decided to take my mind of it and just take the vitamins that remained, except for clomid. I dey my own oh, when I started spotting on CD 21, it was dark brown, and on cd 22 it continued. I would only see it when I pee and wipe, so my hopes went high and started praising God, was very expectant. Only for the flow to increase on CD 24, it felt like my whole world came crashing, I even pity hubby, because I was just moody, to pray was hard, but i tried listening to gospel music. Till now, am just weak, I would have been happy if the thing has just waited for the normal 28/29 days when it come, but it just increased my hope and broke it to pieces, but I know my redeemer liveth.

Please I have 2 questions to ask oh, why all the sudden change from CD28/29 to 21/24, what is the cause? this is the second time its happening. Also, what can I use to stop it.

Sorry for ranting, God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sarilo4lif: 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
Hannaspirit:
madam, I tried checking your moniker and didn't see any previous post from you on this forum. If indeed you used d detox, drop all d detox details here(not contact details of pple selling detox plan).

If you are just looking for market for your products, remember judgment day.

I was expecting that exact words from u. But I expected u wld have checked other forums I was and how long ago it was.

U should know that sum of us really dnt contribute. Just observing and learning and that has been from this thread to a few other ones.
I am not here to market anything, just sharing information and if it does not interest you... Kindly ignore.
I have my Hands "very full" taking care of my bundles.But whenever I remembered this thread and where I am coming from I think the least I can do is give back.
I know it's not for every1 but it was also a lady that mentioned it amongst many herbs and ivfs which I reluctantly "tried"

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Autophys1: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
@Omojudy
I use the gynae clinic at LASUTH, Ikeja. If you don't mind the wait, you could try it. If you have issues with getting a date, send me a pm. Royan Hospital, Ojodu is also good. It's owned by a gynaecologist in LASUTH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:

U should know that sum of us really dnt contribute. Just observing and learning and that has been from this thread to a few other ones.
I am not here to market anything, just sharing information and if it does not interest you... Kindly ignore.
I have my Hands "very full" taking care of my bundles.But whenever I remembered this thread and where I am coming from I think the least I can do is give back.

Thank you for deciding after two years of delivery to come and share your secret formular. Its all good ma! You can now go back and focus on your bundles.

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2017

I have my Hands "very full" taking care of my bundles.

O ma ga o!! See tactical sub! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:01pm On May 10, 2017
@fruitfulRay...am sorry about the way you are feeling. It would be pretty well soon. Hope you stopped evening primrose after ovulation. You know the drug is said to cause the uterus to contract. I do not know the reason behind your change of cycle but please go and do a preg test and if possible a scan after the spotting has stopped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
pweetymii:
yeah,let me start from somewhere.
@Ayauche,mum to sure,it seems our mind is working together(in puss in the boots voice)da a lu ma...
@mamakendra you be making use of cold weather since...hmm,rubs hands,January 2018 baby loading...
@mumredeemer,you sure say oga not dey totori you join that laugh?hmm,you know,sometimes,i think people tend to think we are not trying enough just because we are still cheerful,carry ourselves well and don't give them updates...
@mummykyrti,congratulations on your new job,iré akarì oh!...minwhile,don't forget to bring your first fruit here...
@richdaflux congrats,wish maama a healthy 9 months..

@miraclebaby thank you jare,i have heard,i have even adviced myself not to try it again..
@Goldenheart002,raise your right hand and say after me,"i will try to stop peeping from now on"...good,now put the hand down.Peeping is not good,if everyone of us turn to peeper this thread will be closed and peepers will not see anything to peep on again...amen to your prayers...
@orney,thank you oh,i hear...Amen..as per marrying as a virgin oh,this and that,Ecclesiastes 9:11-I returned,and saw under the sun,that the race is not to the swift,nor the battle to the strong,neither yet bread to the wise, .....but time and chance happeneth to them all...again Rom 9:16-So then it is not of him that runneth,but of God that showeth mercy..everything is God..
@LaDivva that TMI might give someone an insight,oya modify and share...
@curvilicious nairasurplus is advertisers delight,he attempted to slight at mumredeemer last year and when i replied he insulted his generation,coman see where maamas the ones that af came that morning oh,the ones on tww oh,the ones who were looking for who to rant on came on him ehn,hmm,abeg just forget the man...
@ffvsquared,come forward,okay stand there,raise your hands and say after me"i will carry out my self imposed responsibility with care and precision knowing that i will record my own soonest"oya put the hand down.Take byro and paper,start recording.....thanking you in advance...and as you do so,yours would be recorded very soon irrespective of doctors report in Jesus name..Amen..
@omojudy,have you tried taking herbs?

Ayaf stop peeping from nau henceforth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Autophys1:
@Omojudy
I use the gynae clinic at LASUTH, Ikeja. If you don't mind the wait, you could try it. If you have issues with getting a date, send me a pm. Royan Hospital, Ojodu is also good. It's owned by a gynaecologist in LASUTH.
How do I go about using LASUTH?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=56388428][/quote]
After ten years, every herb knows my name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:

I was expecting that exact words from u. But I expected u wld have checked other forums I was and how long ago it was.

I know it's not for every1 but it was also a lady that mentioned it amongst many herbs and ivfs which I reluctantly "tried"

You do not sound like someone who has walk the path of Ttc. Thank you father for only you can give children, and what you do for one you can do for another.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
FruitfulRay:

I have been so sad this past three days, but I know that God will do it, waiting to conceive is not a wait I pray even for my worst enemy, its so draining. Well, I put my mind of ttc, but just been taking my Vitamins, last cycle, I took Clomid, with Vit E, folic acid, COQ10, Bcomplex, evening primerose but it yielded nothing, so Just decided to take my mind of it and just take the vitamins that remained, except for clomid. I dey my own oh, when I started spotting on CD 21, it was dark brown, and on cd 22 it continued. I would only see it when I pee and wipe, so my hopes went high and started praising God, was very expectant. Only for the flow to increase on CD 24, it felt like my whole world came crashing, I even pity hubby, because I was just moody, to pray was hard, but i tried listening to gospel music. Till now, am just weak, I would have been happy if the thing has just waited for the normal 28/29 days when it come,

Have you tried checking your progesterone level?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 3:46pm On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:

Sorry madam but dt was too harsh, if truly u were once a ttc u should know that its a thrilling & emotional period. Dz forum z meant to support & encourage one another not d other way round. Please ma watch ur words, it's just a small world.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=56377252]
Good mama grin
I pour oil on your head and commission you for this good work. It shall be a blessing to you and lead to greater blessings in your life including sharp sharp bfp. Thanks for volunteering. Pls carry go.

you are soooooooo funny darling. Thanks for the annointing boo. The Lord will help me. #laughs
Im actually a medical doctor so i can help us with one or two things here. Dont worry, we are together. i am ttcing too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
Thanks love, I stooped the EPR from CD12 for the two cycles that I used it. God bless you

CravingChic:
@fruitfulRay...am sorry about the way you are feeling. It would be pretty well soon. Hope you stopped evening primrose after ovulation. You know the drug is said to cause the uterus to contract. I do not know the reason behind your change of cycle but please go and do a preg test and if possible a scan after the spotting has stopped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laporsha: 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
Please where can I get this Chinese tea, Yi Mu Cao and Xi Xian Cao
I'm based in ph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2017
cry
Pls don't cut off your tubes
What if IVf or IUI fails
Your option don finish so

Pls dedicate yourself to about 6months fertility massage with CleanPoint or Guifeibao
Do it religiously for atleast 6months with prayer as back up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:45pm On May 10, 2017
The last time I did hormonal profile, it said my progesterone level was high.

favouredi:

Have you tried checking your progesterone level?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2017
pweetymii:
yeah,let me start from somewhere.
@Ayauche,mum to sure,it seems our mind is working together(in puss in the boots voice)da a lu ma...
@mamakendra you be making use of cold weather since...hmm,rubs hands,January 2018 baby loading...
@mumredeemer,you sure say oga not dey totori you join that laugh?hmm,you know,sometimes,i think people tend to think we are not trying enough just because we are still cheerful,carry ourselves well and don't give them updates...
@mummykyrti,congratulations on your new job,iré akarì oh!...minwhile,don't forget to bring your first fruit here...
@richdaflux congrats,wish maama a healthy 9 months..

@miraclebaby thank you jare,i have heard,i have even adviced myself not to try it again..
@Goldenheart002,raise your right hand and say after me,"i will try to stop peeping from now on"...good,now put the hand down.Peeping is not good,if everyone of us turn to peeper this thread will be closed and peepers will not see anything to peep on again...amen to your prayers...
@orney,thank you oh,i hear...Amen..as per marrying as a virgin oh,this and that,Ecclesiastes 9:11-I returned,and saw under the sun,that the race is not to the swift,nor the battle to the strong,neither yet bread to the wise, .....but time and chance happeneth to them all...again Rom 9:16-So then it is not of him that runneth,but of God that showeth mercy..everything is God..
@LaDivva that TMI might give someone an insight,oya modify and share...
@curvilicious nairasurplus is advertisers delight,he attempted to slight at mumredeemer last year and when i replied he insulted his generation,coman see where maamas the ones that af came that morning oh,the ones on tww oh,the ones who were looking for who to rant on came on him ehn,hmm,abeg just forget the man...
@ffvsquared,come forward,okay stand there,raise your hands and say after me"i will carry out my self imposed responsibility with care and precision knowing that i will record my own soonest"oya put the hand down.Take byro and paper,start recording.....thanking you in advance...and as you do so,yours would be recorded very soon irrespective of doctors report in Jesus name..Amen..
@omojudy,have you tried taking herbs?

choiiiiii choi iii choi! pweetymii laugh wan kill me as u take summarize matters arising grin D D

My dear curvilicious curve I dey ooo but not peeping as I d await d fruit of my DTD labour. Don't worry just know say enemy no fit stop john from arriving into your womb D's year

@ ffvsquared I join @Loisemm to commission u into d widd review

@ mummykyrti congrats pls pass on your anointing and widd as I'll soon be through with my post grad I need a big fat job to compensate me for this many Years of ttc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:30pm On May 10, 2017
Thank you all grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
curvilicious

Will surely put you in prayers.. Ur testimony is already here..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:28pm On May 10, 2017
Mama curvilicious aka mama john you are always in our prayers...a man's enemies are members of his household... God go lambest them soonest

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 10:04pm On May 10, 2017
Good evening mamas... I've been off for sometime now, but I'm back. God will grant us all our heart desires in Jesus name, Amen!

Let's keep pushing and believe God for our desires to be granted. @Omojudy, dt doc doesn't worth your time/money/energy....plsss change ASAP. You deserve an answer to every question(s) asked. You deserve to know what your diagnosis says and what d follow up treatment shld be....that's why you r paying for d service! He is so unprofessional and only after your money, in my own opinion.

@Sarilo4lif, share d detox plan here if u truly meant well...any interested mama can pm you for further details (if need be). Don't jump from no where and tell us you have been a silent follower, not acceptable ma. Go thru d thread and see other ppl's WIDD, as a silent follower u ought to know that WIDD is a culture here.

God bless us all with BFP in Jesus Name, Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:50pm On May 10, 2017
Loisemm:
Mummykrti , glad to hear about your new job. Congrats. For a moment, I thought it was your bfp mamas were congratulating you on! I wan shout jump up. Amen o.

Curvilicious , we know that moniker. We have dealt with him here. Na marketer. You no see the name? We pursued him then...but he has returned. I just laughed when I read his comment. I be wan blast am b4 I saw you already did.

@All , phew...today's thread was loaded o. I undastand everything cos I am in it too. God has done it for all of us. Let's keep calling our children into manifestation by force. Me I be mummy twins.

Thanx Loisemm, when I saw that moniker I just said to myself, this individual don return again, wanted to lambast him too but I felt its of no use, make he carry him wahala gogo, it's not every time someone has power for irrelevant persons and matter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
mummykyrti:
wehdone oooo....wehdone well well

grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't stop laffing. Mama u don know them finish grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
sarilo4lif:

I have my Hands "very full" taking care of my bundles.

Thank u very much madam, you can please go and continue taking care of ur bundles, we know how to take care of ourselves here.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
Curvilicious u are in my prayers.
Pweetymii I sight u ooo wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2017
laporsha:
Please where can I get this Chinese tea, Yi Mu Cao and Xi Xian Cao
I'm based in ph
i bought from this sis mumihaja.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 2:34am On May 11, 2017
Hello fruitful mama's. I av been following this thread for a very long time, sometimes I comment, other time I like. Other times I even shed some few tears cos I feel the pain my Co women are passing through. I am not ttcing.

I av been wanting to do this in a very long time but always withdraw but my mind keep telling me that I might help one lady out there.

There is this pharmacy I know, he is not my husband and he is not related to me in anyway.
But I took him like my pharmacy whom I call if I or my kids needs any pescribtion. We use to live on the same street. He is very good.
I know about three women he has helped to get bfp.
It is not hearsay, I know them.

If u will like to contact him pm me, I will send his no to u.

Baby dust to u all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:37am On May 11, 2017
@ curvilicious, no weapon fashioned against you and your marriage shall prosper. Your children will come from God and no man shall stop it by the grace of God, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.