Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410194 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
Ekatwins:
Hello everyone. Pls am new here. Is it possible to post a question regarding IVF here? Its urgent pls.
You will get more answers on the Ivf thread.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
blessedmumi:
@4realw.man, is that mucus mixed with blood or is it thick blood clot?
It is mucus mix with blood o. after wiping for the second time no blood came out. should i be worried?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
4realwoman:
TMI and Sorry in advance
This is what i saw this afternoon after using the toilet and today is CD10. what could be the problem pls? copy @ Towerofgrace, MummyJJ, Loisemm and other sabi mamas

Pix below
I will recommend that you do a pelvic scan and PT, you may be one of those who spot whilst pregnant Andy assume that it's a period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
Ekatwins:
Hello everyone. Pls am new here. Is it possible to post a question regarding IVF here? Its urgent pls.
you can ask your question on the Ivf thread. https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/223
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
4realwoman:
It is mucus mix with blood o. after wiping for the second time no blood came out. should i be worried?

That shouldn't be a concern then...start your marathon kpekusing ooo! It could be a sign of ovulation around d corner. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 3:54pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats Zino89 ,a H and H pregnancy to you and others who av gotten their bfp.More bfps loading
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
Ekatwins:

So now, procedure will start in 2 wks. I am yet to tell hubby about the donor egg. Pls help me. Should I conceal and continue or Tell him. Pls I need urgent ADVICE
Please tell him, it should be a joint decision

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:58pm On May 18, 2017
Hannaspirit:

I will recommend that you do a pelvic scan and PT, you may be one of those who spot whilst pregnant Andy assume that it's a period.
Okay thanks, my period just ended on friday last week.

blessedmumi:
That shouldn't be a concern then...start your marathon kpekusing ooo! It could be a sign of ovulation around d corner. grin
this kind of ovulation that come with blood get as e be. I will try and cover my side by doing the needful this night grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
Hello, sabi mamas please, which scan can I do to check for blocked tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Aya, Adorablewifey see Loisemm na, even Legendsmother dey always hide for corner, Cravingchic, 4realwoman, mumredeemer, Pweetymii sef dey wait you, and other plenty plenty peeping mothers here, come and say hi here na, sad

You dom't know i have milzed you. cry

we milzed u too,how the go dey go?
@Loisemm don't mind them joo..
@Zino89 congrats oh,wish you a h&h 9 months.
@4realwoman,i see that sometimes too,and i hope one is not ovulating during af..
@pampharez,hmm,its only God that will judge them.most of these ivf centers are overrated!they only care about their money and not your happiness.God will compensate you that you might not even need ART.
@Ekatwins,there must be a reason your dh refused donor egg at first.I think you should open up to him and tell him.bringing a child to the world with deception to a spouse is not something that can be swept under the carpet when it is exposed.Sarah gave birth without donor egg.Who knows if your eggs can be viable if the two of you pray about it together?Tell him please and save your self/conscience future pains.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
@mummydaezy,its HSG...not scan..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
4realwoman:
TMI and Sorry in advance
This is what i saw this afternoon after using the toilet and today is CD10. what could be the problem pls? copy @ Towerofgrace, MummyJJ, Loisemm and other sabi mamas
Pix below

Babes, i don't know what can be the cause o, it may be ovulation since it is mixed with stretchy mucous, if it is accompanied with cramps or pain, better to go for a scan, but if not just kpekus wella especially since it is CD10.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
@4realwoman, some ppl spot during ovulation. Pls kpekus well well...I'm already counting down to your BFP grin

@mummydaezy, scan kee? it's HSG that I know of.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:11pm On May 18, 2017
Ekatwins:
Hello Everyone, am new here. I ve not been able to go through the thread cos i just joined nairaland. Though I glanced tru some few and knew i was in the right place. I stumbled on this thread and decided to join so i can fully participate. Pls and Pls i need your candid advice here and URGENT.
Age; 42 in July,
1 miscarriage.
Ovulation induction, 2 icsi in 2015 but No pregnancy.
Married 2011.
Male factor, perfect.
Me; multiple fibroids not in womb. Adenomyosis,
About to start another procedure and after all test, Amh (ovarian reserve) is said to be low, so the need of donor egg.
Rewind; after the 2nd attempt in 2015 dat failed, I was ask to come for a 3rd attempt but with donor eggs and hubby blantly refused.
So now, procedure will start in 2 wks. I am yet to tell hubby about the donor egg. Pls help me. Should I conceal and continue or Tell him. Pls I need urgent ADVICE

Welcome and wish you short and fruitful start here ma'am.
Your DH need to be in the picture and also make most of the decisions, but from the look of things you have already made up your mind about going for the procedure, please try and tell him on time even if it means you propounding the procedure because of your marriage please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
I think this fertilechick lady had almost the same experience with dem
Pampharez:
its bridge clinic o ! infact i told hubby that we need to sue them, he said we just leave them jeje, that they will never smell us again... these people will look at you in the eye and have u open your legs for nothing , only to inject abi transfer nothing ... i cried o .. when i found out they transferred nothing abi they knew they were transferring dead embryos.... imagine waiting for two wks for nothing .. two consecutive times ... and i was beginning to think there was a something killing the children them .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
@ pweetymii and blessedmumi thanks. HSG, am still a learner.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
pweetymii and blessedmumi thanks. HSG, am still a learner.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:23pm On May 18, 2017
pweetymii:
@4re.alwoman,i see that sometimes too,and i hope one is not ovulating during af..
My sister AF don go since friday last week o. thanks
Towerofgrace:
Babes, i don't know what can be the cause o, it may be ovulation since it is mixed with stretchy mucous, if it is accompanied with cramps or pain, better to go for a scan, but if not just kpekus wella especially since it is CD10.
I will just try and kpekus dey go as e dey hot so and thanks for the mention.
blessedmumi:
@4realwo.man, some ppl spot during ovulation. Pls kpekus well well...I'm already counting down to your BFP grin
yay, thank you and i'm also praying for his miracle to go round for us all.

#kpekusmoodactivated# grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
MummyJJ:
congratulations @Zino89 were you able to eliminate the cyst?
my dear I no check if the cyst still de there.. first month on bc 2days before af I had serious pain on my ovary but second month nothing af was normal and painless so I decided to use clomid the cyst was small sha 6mm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
yes please you can

Ekatwins:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Oh baby!, pepper them gang oya, oh baby, how are you dooying.

hope Lasuth is treating you good sha?
Talking of Lasuth, them say make I go do HYSTEROSCOPY and them no dey do am for Lasuth. I beg where una know say them dey do good affordable one for Lagos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
my no. 1 advice is please pray about it first there is nothing impossible with God
2. go for a second opinion , some hospitals are very lousy
3. God forbid you have to use donor eggs, please pray and talk to your husband , then choose the donor carefully ...
my prayers are with you ... with God ALL THINGS are possible .

Ekatwins:
Hello Everyone, am new here. I ve not been able to go through the thread cos i just joined nairaland. Though I glanced tru some few and knew i was in the right place. I stumbled on this thread and decided to join so i can fully participate. Pls and Pls i need your candid advice here and URGENT.
Age; 42 in July,
1 miscarriage.
Ovulation induction, 2 icsi in 2015 but No pregnancy.
Married 2011.
Male factor, perfect.
Me; multiple fibroids not in womb. Adenomyosis,
About to start another procedure and after all test, Amh (ovarian reserve) is said to be low, so the need of donor egg.
Rewind; after the 2nd attempt in 2015 dat failed, I was ask to come for a 3rd attempt but with donor eggs and hubby blantly refused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Oh baby!, pepper them gang oya, oh baby, how are you dooying.

hope Lasuth is treating you good sha?
Did u drink? Are you drunk? tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats once again mama zino89,wshng u h n h pregnancy
4realwoman, pls chk the content of both drugs, but I read they are both supplements, also do a pt and dtd in case it's ovulation, best of luck ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lekpalized: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Thank You ma, God bless just needed those words of comfort.
Baby Dust....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Good day prospective mums

Soon we will stop try to conceive (TTC) cos we are all going to conceive (GTC) in Jesus name

Hope our day was nice.....Boo refuse to kpekus ooo, I no no which court I wan drag am go

Lolzzzz

Na dier way be dat.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
congratulations on your bfp @zino89,wish you a h n h 9 months. You will not cast your young in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
Towerofgrace , I see you too. Adorablewifey , its well with us dear. Hope you're still holding up well. Soon ...
Zino89 , big congrats. And it came to pass.
4realwoman , I see it as a sign of strong or incoming strong ovulation so kpekus as often as you can.
To our newcomers , welcome and may your stay be short and fruitful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
@ekatwins, I pray God grants you your hearts desire soon. I would advise you tell your hubby and do not do anything secret behind his back. It may backfire. Try to convince him some way, ask God for the grace to win him over.

@4realwoman...how long is your cycle, if you are around your ovulationary period, then it just may be it. Did you take any drugs, it could also be a reaction.

Fertility blessings!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
4realwoman , I would suggest you pick one of the two ...pregnacare or ovacare ...to use. Using both at once with your history may be unwise. Just my thoughts. I stand to be corrected.

Pweetymii and Blessedmumi , una suppose answer say children dey one better school for your area there na and you pick them up by so so time. All na speaking in faith Abeg. Esp if they are just acquaintances not close friends. I dunno o but that's what I will do. I won't disclose I am TTC if I dont want to especially in public. Can be very embarrassing.
My dh's colleague also innocently asked him in a gathering of other colleagues about the gender of his child. They had been yabbing my Dh about protecting his female dept members from their roving eyes. smiley
So Dh replied, ' ah ahn I have a girl child na'.
And they all laughed over it. I would have had a fit if he had disclosed openly there that he didn't have any child yet. I felt for him and I saluted his courage and timely wisdom. I prayed that God will use these times to look upon us with mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
CravingChic:
Hmmn!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you mummykyrti.

@Zino89, was it still at that Blueseal pharmacy you bought your clomid?
cross the finger well ojare

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.