Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409538 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
I was sent this today and thought to share, hope it helps someone as it did me

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
chrissyjay:

God has not 4goten you!

Baby dust to my mama
Good Afternoon @ all especially my curvy mama

My darling u r loved by me & John

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
Loisemm:

Pweetymii and Blessedmumi ,
It's not me oh....me that my eyes and mouth use to turn "embaraser" to "embarasee" so!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats Zino89.
Wish us all a quick bfp. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks @zino89
@4realwoman it could be sign of ovulation, and drug reaction if you induced ovulation with clomid and co. How heavy was your period? Take a HPT to rule out pregnancy. I also spotted to CD7 or 8 very unusual for me. God will perfect what He has started

@Mummykrti painful and full boobs so got me and was over expectant. God will do you good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:09pm On May 18, 2017
mummydaezy:
Hello, sabi mamas please, which scan can I do to check for blocked tubes.
HSG

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
Ekatwins

You're welcome to this beautiful house of fruitful men/women.
Please kindly discuss the options thoroughly and prayerfully with your husband.
There's nothing God cannot do, find out his reasons for objecting to the suggestion of a donor egg.
Agree with him in prayers and let God address the situation. Mommas who can explain more about
the fibroid issues will attend to you. May your stay here be brief and successful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
pweetymii:

It's not me oh....me that my eyes and mouth use to turn "embaraser" to "embarasee" so!

Honestly, mesef look am well nd said na wrong mention cos i trust u die kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
4realwoman:
TMI and Sorry in advance
This is what i saw this afternoon after using the toilet and today is CD10. what could be the problem pls? copy @ Towerofgrace, MummyJJ, Loisemm and other sabi mamas

Pix below

Please go for a scan, see your Obgyn/Gynae ASAP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
Ok now
Start wishing me because i think am pregnant already can't find af. She disappeared since 7days ago. Plz don't advice me to do hpt if u don't want me to faint.
I did last week wt nothing
But i strongly believe John is hiding somewhere there

4realwoman plz do hpt, opk or pelvic scan
Baby dust ma

Mummykyrti, do the hpt nd get back to us now

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2017
curvilicious:
Ok now
Start wishing me because i think am pregnant already can't find af. She disappeared since 7days ago. Plz don't advice me to do hpt if u don't want me to faint.

Baby dust ma

hpt for cd18? Who you wan give high blood pressure? You goan do hpt, no AF for 7days ni
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
Zino89, did u use metforming all tru d cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
Congratulations mummy John, go n do bpt and let more congratulations come in jur
curvilicious:
Ok now

Baby dust ma

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
Curvilicious, you are in our prayers!! Keep speaking it to fruition!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
Zino89, congratulobia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 6:45pm On May 18, 2017
Omojudy:

Did u drink? Are you drunk? tongue

grin na you give me the drink na, when you were saying hi just like that, I say make I ginger u small
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
congratulobia mama John @curvilicious Sama us WIDD by faith ;Dcongratulobia mama John @curvilicious Sama us WIDD by faith

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
Congratulations zino89 and curvilicious. God is faithful. Like play like play that's how it will happen for all the mamas looking unto God. All your efforts will not be in vain in Jesus name. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
Acknowledged Ma @Loisemm, I was caught unaware shaa cheesy

Congrats @Curvilicious.... 7days is enough to show strong BFP on hpt grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bethely: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
iwillrejoice:

Bethely, with God on your side you will share your testimony soon. Why do t you try OAU teaching hospital for the Laparoscopy surgery it might not be as expensive as you think. I am also considering OAUTH for removal of ovarian cyst. Once my appointment is confirmed I will have an idea of the cost but I gathered that it's affordable. Where is your Dr suggesting for the Laparoscopy surgery?

Thank you dear. its life hospital Nnewi in Anambra state. the cost of lap surgery is high there. I will consider OAU teaching hospt...pls have you done urs please let me know when you do it and how much.
thanks again darling...baby dust to us all in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
blessedmumi:

Congrats @Curvilicious.... 7days is enough to show strong BFP on hpt grin
Am just afraid sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bethely: 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
fpeter:

Babes, you're not alone...God will visit you. Take the medical issues one after the other...Don't let the results overwhelm you. When I find it difficult to pray or do anything I just play gospel songs or listen to Christian channels before you know it, God finds a way to encourage His children through those teachings.. HE can just send a Word through those mediums to remind us that He is still working things out in our favour. Relax dear, all will be well.

Thank you dear...Am happy again not letting it weigh me down agian. I started gufei bao insert today...hoping it works and i conceive b4 we gather money for Lap. surgery. I go use d money buy baby things after paying my tithe.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
Zino89:
Did blood test this morning and it's bfp. WIDD. I was diagnosed with pcos was placed on combination3 birth control and metforming I was suppose to be on it for 3 months but I did not I took the drugs religiously for two months and third cycle I used clomid 100mg n met. I didn't use opk just kpekusin from cd3 till cd24. Tested cd23 Bfn cd27 I got faint line ..mamas a so happy I pray for you all God will grant your heart desires ijn amen
congratulations, may you carry to term in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
mummykyrti:
cross the finger well ojare

Baby girl do hpt and hit us with the good news ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:28pm On May 18, 2017
@curvilicious aka mama John, after you go dey run that your mouth dey find trouble upandan. Comon to wee wee and put stick insyde water, u come dey fear. My friend go and wee wee joor. Then bring one bottle as you dey return with the good news. Cheers!!

More bfps enroute for us all mamas.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:34pm On May 18, 2017
Towerofgrace:

grin na you give me the drink na, when you were saying hi just like that, I say make I ginger u small
If u like garlic me join.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
@ Zino89, congratulations. You shall carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women. Happy, healthy and stressfree nine months.

@curvillicious, please summon courage to do test. It shall be the good news we're all waiting to hear in Jesus name.

@all, God is still in the business of doing miracles, signs and wonders. We shall testify to the goodness of God soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
Hello beautiful mothers, how go dey go?
So I decided to start with a new gyne in the new area I relocated to. I also noticed that my ever reliable and predictable 25-26 day cycle, for the past 3 cycles have now reset to 18 days. Also recent (about 5 months old) hormone profile (na me send my self test) showed that fsh and progesterone was a bit off.
And my new gyne after a series of TVS diagonsed that I wasn't ovulating on my own. And asked that I come on C2, which is tomorrow.
His first call was cl.o.mid, which I have learnt to be scared of because of the numerous unpleasant reviewed it has. However, I decided to just let the guy do his job and reduce my over-sabi (being that I do not have cyst or fibroids)
So, I am wondering, shouldn't​ normalising the hormones be the first course of action, rather than the cl.o.mid?
Also, I decided to self medicate on m2tone to push the ministry further.
What more do you Mama's think I should add to help the ministry.
Wehdone mas (in falz voice)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
CravingChic:
@curvilicious aka mama John, after you go dey run that your mouth dey find trouble upandan. Comon to wee wee and put stick insyde water, u come dey fear. My friend go and wee wee joor. Then bring one bottle as you dey return with the good news. Cheers!!

More bfps enroute for us all mamas.

kai @curvillicious, i dey wait ur response to this. @cravingchic, na our able mama curvy u dey taunt like this? Meanwhile mama John go wee joor n come wd d gud news. Congratulations on ur bfp as we await ur WIDD.
4realwoman, i no understand that pic, but since there is no pains associated wd it, i will say ignore n kpekus as mamas av sd, u can also do hpt to rule out preggy. In all, trust God for d best.
@pweetymii, dey find trouble upandan, dey ginger n garlic people, whn they pepper u, u will see. omojudy, no mind her, the one wey go tame her dey come for road, him name na MS.
To all our newbies, una welcome o, may God make ur stay short and fruitful.
Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
mamakendra:
Hello beautiful mothers, how go dey go?
What more do you Mama's think I should add to help the ministry.
Wehdone mas (in falz voice)

I learnt vit c and black cohosh enhances d effectiveness of clomid. U can research. I wish u d best sis. Just let d dr. do his work. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 11:34pm On May 18, 2017
Congratulations zino89.God has done what only He can do in your life.curvilicious mama common gaan pee and test osiso.4realwoman,i once had something like dat one cycle I used clomid.had d bloody discharge for 4 days and gynae said I was ovulating,so I was advised not to BD as I was hyperstimulated.it could be same with u dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:23am On May 19, 2017
mumredeemer:

I learnt vit c and black cohosh enhances d effectiveness of clomid. U can research. I wish u d best sis. Just let d dr. do his work. Baby dust.
Thank dear. I have Vit c (1000 mg), but me I no know which one be black cohosh. I will just make do with what I have. Thanks my able mumredeemer. I still owe you a call, forgive your sister ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.