Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407532 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 5:45pm On May 19, 2017
Cravingchic congrats sis, your testimony isn't far away, hold on to God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:50pm On May 19, 2017
Thank you mamas for all the good wishes and prayers...I will definitely remain positive &hope for the best. My WIDD is on the way grin

@Cravingchic, be calm...ur testimony is settled in Jesus Name, Amen! Lots of Love to you dear.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
Congrats blessedmumi.
God is with us here,answering our prayers.
More testimonies to come.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:20pm On May 19, 2017
CravingChic:
Hi mamas...I was just gonna keep this to myself but well decided otherwise for some reasons. I kept having positives on HPTs since last week tuesday. However, I went to do a scan and blood test today and got negatives. Doc says its a chemical pregnancy as Urine test is still showing positive...and I have started bleeding with clots. I am not happy but I thank God still. I look forward to a better future outcome.

Fertility blessings!!
My love,all I can say is God is in control and I know before d end of d 1st quarter of year he will wipe away your tears and you are definitely testifying and I pray affliction shall not rise again.Heart u so much.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:39pm On May 19, 2017
mummykyrti:
Mama 4realwoman my paddy, yu just forget me ooo...iz well...you look cute my love
Biko no vex for me love so many things dey run for my head. Make we see for the other room nah. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 3greatnations: 7:05pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=Bethely post=55987184]

Thank you my dear fruitful Sister.
I hasve done diagnostic laparoscopy This April 2017 and d result show that
1) two cysts ( one on each ovary/ endometrioma cyst)
2) Both ovaries are enlarged (kising ovary but not glued together)
3) early stage of endometriosis
4) bilateral tubal blockage
5) two fibroids less than 6cm

Doctor said Laparoscopic surgery is d way out. (where d money dey?)

Did i mention that i conceived in Feb. 2016 but lost it in April 2016 just wondering the bilateral tubal blockage in April 2017. All d while we thot it was Dh's low sperm count that kept us from conceiving.

I have cried and consoled myself but I have not found strength to pray or even sing praises again. I still know nothing is bigger than God but i need a sign that He (God) is still with me in all these.
I strongly belive that THIS TOO SHALL PASS. But am so down my sisters.
[/

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 3greatnations: 7:07pm On May 19, 2017
blessedmumi:
Thank you mamas for all the good wishes and prayers...I will definitely remain positive &hope for the best. My WIDD is on the way grin

@Cravingchic, be calm...ur testimony is settled in Jesus Name, Amen! Lots of Love to you dear.

Congrats dear.happy bumping and wish you a sickness free 9 months of pregnancy you shall carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 3greatnations: 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
Zino89:
Did blood test this morning and it's bfp. WIDD. I was diagnosed with pcos was placed on combination3 birth control and metforming I was suppose to be on it for 3 months but I did not I took the drugs religiously for two months and third cycle I used clomid 100mg n met. I didn't use opk just kpekusin from cd3 till cd24. Tested cd23 Bfn cd27 I got faint line ..mamas a so happy I pray for you all God will grant your heart desires ijn amen

Congrats dear. Wishing you a sickness free pregnancy and safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
wow. God is good, all the time. Congratulations @blessedmumi what God has started will be completed. Before this thread enter 2000 na soo so BFP oooo. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
4realwoman:
It is mucus mix with blood o. after wiping for the second time no blood came out. should i be worried?

Don't be worried, it could be ovulation spotting... Start getting busy with hubby oh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2017
curvilicious:
Ok now
Start wishing me because i think am pregnant already can't find af. She disappeared since 7days ago. Plz don't advice me to do hpt if u don't want me to faint.
I did last week wt nothing
But i strongly believe John is hiding somewhere there

4realwoman plz do hpt, opk or pelvic scan
Baby dust ma

Mummykyrti, do the hpt nd get back to us now
God will perfect His work in your life, no fear, go for pt test.. God is in control

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:26pm On May 19, 2017
I don ginger plus garlic plus pepper

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:38pm On May 19, 2017
CravingChic:
Hi mamas...I was just gonna keep this to myself but well decided otherwise for some reasons. I kept having positives on HPTs since last week tuesday. However, I went to do a scan and blood test today and got negatives. Doc says its a chemical pregnancy as Urine test is still showing positive...and I have started bleeding with clots. I am not happy but I thank God still. I look forward to a better future outcome.

Fertility blessings!!

Oh my dear, am so sorry for what happened, but thank God all the same. You will still conceive and this time it will be permanent. E hug live

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
blessedmumi:
Mamas abeg put mouth for this matter ooh...my period is two days late today (CD31). Early morning urine test is negative while blood test is positive. I did both today...is this normal?

Congrats, you trust the blood test which us better... Father, thank you for the rain of bfp, just what I have been praying for. Abba father, we bless you

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
4realwoman:
TGIF
Friday things
I have decided to hand over everything to God and let his will be done.

woooow o baby

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
3greatnations:

Congrats dear. Wishing you a sickness free pregnancy and safe delivery
Amen thank you my God will answer you very soon ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
lavivaavril:

Looking good dear, TGIF! For some reason, I always pictured you as a serious Orobo lol

In my mind's eye she has always been an orobor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
CravingChic:

Fertility blessings!!

Darling, be strong
He(God), will give u double for your trouble
Give you beauty for ashes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
blessedmumi:
Mamas abeg put mouth for this matter ooh...my period is two days late today (CD31). Early morning urine test is negative while blood test is positive. I did both today...is this normal?
congratulations mama, God is great. Wish You A Happy n Healthy 9 Months in Jesus Name. You will not cast your young. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kiru2: 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
Good evening fruithful mamas, am new here just wanna say hello

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks mamas! I appreciate you all and pray for perfection in all our attempts to conceive by God's grace. God bless you my e-sisters. More bfps to come on this board.

Congrats Blessedmumi, it shall be a success filled and healthy pregnancy by God's special grace. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
congrats @BlessedMumi,bpt is more accurate than urine.Happy Bumping sis...
@cravingchic,God that did this will do it again sooner than you think.
@Kiru2 and other newbies welcome,may your stay be short and fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Aya, Adorablewifey see Loisemm na, even Legendsmother dey always hide for corner, Cravingchic, 4realwoman, mumredeemer, Pweetymii sef dey wait you, and other plenty plenty peeping mothers here, come and say hi here na, sad

You dom't know i have milzed you. cry

Lol miss u too hun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:20pm On May 19, 2017
congratulations @blessedmumi, i wish u a h&h 9 months.

@cravingchic, e-hugs and sticky baby dust. God will do it again and it will be permanent

@kiru2, u r welcome, may ur stay b short n fruitful

4realwoman, u rock. I beg no add weight again except dh is complaining. Ur shape is lovely. TGIF

Happy weekend mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2017
blessedmumi:
Congratulations. Have a hitch free 9 months. Thank you Lord, we are grateful for all the bfp

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2017
don't worry, God will do it . lets keep keeping on . Oluwa is involved

CravingChic:

Fertility blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
when they do the diagnostic lap, they don't remove anything , except you pay for surgery just incase they find something . thats what i was told too... you pay for the diagnostic lap first , then the doctor said i will have to sign and make payment should anything be found and need correction. na so i run ... same goes with hysterescopy , you pay for diagnostic out patient , then pay again for the surgery which is double what you paid before ... the way hospitals chop money these days unto fertility ehn...
thats why ill go the herbal way and prayers o. i i pray this cycle is positive , if not ill start the herbal tampon in the next cycle . i have done a major fertility cleansing this month .. and i am praying for the best

3greatnations:

Nawah ! !! ! So when you did diagnostic surgery why didnt they just remove the cyst and clean up the endometriosis or is it done differently. Pls educate your sis .thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
congrats your case is settled

blessedmumi:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
please come and tell us what you did differently o
blessedmumi:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2017
Wow @blessedmumi ... Congrats dear!
ffvsquared , where u dey, sis? Pls start recording bfp roll call o. We've had two or more already since you volunteered. God bless you.

Kiru2 ,welcome. Wish you a fruitful and quick passage here.

Cravingchic , I thank God he has started the manifestation of fruitfulness in your life. He will perfect it. Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:47pm On May 19, 2017
Thank you to all my wonderful mamas here for the likes and mentions. You all are in my prayers
[s]Make I go ginger dh so that we go kpekus as we miss yesterday own because of Lagos wahala[/s] grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.